Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

My Neighbor's Wife - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor's Wife (52060 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / How I Slept With My Neighbor's Wife / What's My Neighbor's Wife Trying To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Nelz77: 5:33am On Dec 07, 2020
Topics like this brings out d saint in men.
U see all self acclaimed saints telling us how adultery is this and that.
Some just scammed a fellow of his last hope buh will rather condemn adultery.

Well op it was stated clearly on mount Zion
Thou shall not commit adultery!!!
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:35am On Dec 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
It looks like your Apartment is the face me i slap you kind of Apartment ....
Such thing is expected..but be careful bros op
Like my grandfather will always say to me son....
Always avoid another man's wife especially the woman whose bride price has been paid
I thought he was done then he called me again son.....
The body of a woman is like heaven to the eyes
Purgatory for the wallet
And hell to the soul....especially that of married women
And remember son......four things destroy a man
They are :
1)Greed
2)Pride
3)Anger
4) LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX...especially your neighbors wife
Bros op..To be forewarned is to be forearmed...don't throw caution to the wind...even me as a real niggarr I dey avoid married women....anyway what do i know....am just a drunkard, a pussy banger and a weed smoker
Let me light up my last tie of weed for the night
op if I were u, I will read this, 10 times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by AuntRose(f): 5:41am On Dec 07, 2020
AreaFada2:

My dear look, we are the men out there that encounter women. You will be shocked by what we see. I have worse than the guy wrote. The guy must be careful. If he is too straight about his refusal she could put lie on his head.

In my case I played mumu who nor sabi anything.
Funny enough her man once confronted me that I was too close to her. Maybe the man didn't even trust her. A woman many years older than me o. I considered her big sister. Until she began throwing some words, sharing food to me and asking me to call her when I want to eat.

Look a woman telling you how her hubby is not man in bed again, how she is done with him, how he has used all his energy on too many woman. And she wants to spend time in your parlour endlessly.

Good that you are defending the pride of women and most are truly loyal. But do not dismiss a narrative like Op's. It happens everytime. Every time my dear.

In fact she was one major reason I moved to another place. Maybe people were telling the guy how she frequented my side. Much as I tried to gently stop her, no way. I nor fit go suffer harm for Wetin I nor do.
The op's case is quite different, the lady goes to him for help whenever she is in need, she probably does it with a clean heart just to get assisted but the op like most men out there would do misinterpreted her approach seeking for help thinking it's a call for sex.

If he wants us to buy the idea then he should come up with something more convincing like him being seduced etc, TBH all what he wrote up there does not hold water. We need to understand some situations first before concluding.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Edusouls(m): 5:50am On Dec 07, 2020
Useless woman, I sorry for your husband
BaddieFreak:
Stop lieing you want to Bleep her, why are you pretending?
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by AuntRose(f): 6:08am On Dec 07, 2020
DukeJoe17:

Time for the self denial have passed.

When a woman puxxy itches about particular man, she will do everything to be close to the man always.
She doesn't only begged but have started disposing the weakness of her husband in other to attract pity from the said man,
This is a tactical seduction and if the man mistakenly placed a finger on her she will squirt.
I've been closed to many women and I know how their body works.

Ask yourself this question.

Why do women shave when they have told the guy that sex will have happen during visiting.
The last statement tho

Tactical seduction you mean? Asking for help or letting the op know how well she misses her husband is a tactical seduction? Lols, you men don't seize to amaze me. I thought the male folks understood us better before now, we ladies try to relieve boredom, stress and loneliness by relying on someone to talk to, someone who'll listen to us at that time of trauma. I don't think it is a crime to be among the gender with the highest emotional state here neither is it a crime to ask for assistance.

It is fallacious to consider every approach to a guy as a call for sex.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by bluefilm: 6:09am On Dec 07, 2020
This is exactly how kanu nwankwo's wife, chioma wants to use style to start tasting Osaze Odemnwige's D using all sorts of pointless excuses and pretenses, but what she failed to realize is that Osaze Odemnwige is serving a Living God.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Xantel(f): 6:11am On Dec 07, 2020
Rebuke her
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by spiralwedge(m): 6:17am On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

The op's case is quite different, the lady goes to him for help whenever she is in need, she probably does it with a clean heart just to get assisted but the op like most men out there would do misinterpreted her approach seeking for help thinking it's a call for sex.

If he wants us to buy the idea then he should come up with something more convincing like him being seduced etc, TBH all what he wrote up there does not hold water. We need to understand some situations first before concluding.

Been reading your comments, and i just needed to chip in.

A married woman coming to a single guy's apartment for help, not once but many times, spells disastrous end.

There's no need and there's no time to think of understanding the situation before concluding. The woman has a motive, otherwise let the husband do the help-seeking.

This is not the case study to bring on feminism. It might be apt for another scenario, not this one.

If it is a F2F accommodation, disaster looms for the guy if he doesn't stop her quickly. It would be different if he too was married.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by toye440: 6:28am On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

Typical Nigerian Man. Nigerian Men disgust me to the high heavens, a lady can't show some nice attitude without it being misinterpreted by most Nigerian men as a call for séx... So pathetic I share a country where 85% of the male population are perverts.

Everything translate to séx to all Nigerian Men? Why??

Perverts! angry angry
If 9ja Men Are Perverts Pls Try India Madam Feminist.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Burna440(m): 6:30am On Dec 07, 2020
just pack from that apartment once Ur rent is over cos if she don set mind to straff u, nothing u can do about it, u brain and mind might no want to do it but Las Las Ur D ick will disappoint u
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by kense88: 6:31am On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

Typical Nigerian Man. Nigerian Men disgust me to the high heavens, a lady can't show some nice attitude without it being misinterpreted by most Nigerian men as a call for séx... So pathetic I share a country where 85% of the male population are perverts.

Perverts! angry angry
Sis, you are not far from truth. It even annoys me. But you might not really appreciate it, if they stop acting that way towards you ladies.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by hinere(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Choski78:
. Snopphyforte scam indeed, from sickle cell to depression scammers!

I usually dont respond to mentions here but I will respond to this.

I'm glad you are following my works here. Keep following for you will learn a thing or two.
Yes you are right. You've been a good follower. Snowphyllforte works well for sickle cell along with DS. Infact it's perfect for them from experience treating SS. And to the glory of my God, most of their SS genotype have been converted to AA.
So keep living in the dark while the advacement in World Medicine and Stem Cell Therapy passes you by.

It has also been discovered to help individuals with Mental Health Issue such as Depression. We have had series of testimonies.
Now this is because Snowphyllforte has properties that help the Brain.
That's why for all our treatment, we administer Snowphyllforte alongside any therapy we give them.

So before you rush to call people Scammers on a public platform like this with your 10mb data and ur ignorant brain, It's advisable you sit down and think with whatever left over brain it is you say you have before you destroy a treatment that might prevent a future suicide.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Slurity(m): 6:34am On Dec 07, 2020
Superjazz:

Do u know how sweet it is to conquer another man wife and bleep her effortlessly while her husband nor know wetin dey sup?married women especially the younger flirty ones tooooooooo sweeeeeeeat!!!
Put yourself in the shoe of the husband of the woman you want to bleep. I am married and I understand except if you have no conscience anymore
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by semyman: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Always avoid another man's wife especially the woman whose bride price has been paid
Purgatory for the wallet
They are :
1)Greed
2)Pride
3)Anger
Bros op..To be forewarned is to be forearmed...don't throw caution to the wind...even me as a real niggarr I dey avoid married women....anyway what do i know....am just a drunkard, a pussy banger and a weed smoker
Na you post
Na you first comment all for what?
Both post and comment are 9:26 fear God
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by frozen70(f): 7:07am On Dec 07, 2020
happy200:
I'm a very quiet person, and i always approach everyone gently.

I think one of my neighbor's wife has mistaken this approach for romance hence she has taken everything to another length.

Please how do i stop her from frequent knocking at my door, from begging for petty things, from always telling me that her husband is not around e.t.c.

Even if she has not pronounced to me what she wants, but i'm now so uncomfortable with all these but i don't know how to stop her.

At this stage, it's very sensitive to keep giving her audience

When next she comes around tell her that you are not comfortable with her closeness with you and you want her to give you a distance

If you can't say this, then be prepared
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Trustedpro: 7:28am On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

Perverts! angry angry

Yes you are right, just like the way potipher's wife was nice to Joseph. Let her show all her niceness to her husband. It is this same freedom of expression of niceness that has lead to millions of divorce in developed countries. Remember the op is not a baby...he knows whatsup

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Emotionss: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
AuntRose:

A forum is any place discussions and personal opinions are made. My opinions has been made known.

Are you insinuating that a grown-up man don't know when a MARRIED WOMAN is crossing a line ?

Secondly why are you taking the whole writeup personal ?
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Imustreturn(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2020
happy200:
My brother that is the truth. The husband respects me a lot. Some women are problem in compound. If i fall into this it will end in shame
don't betray that trust bro
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by shantti(m): 7:39am On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

Perverts! angry angry

you are an ideal fool. You should be used as an S.I unit for measuring the volume of foolishness in a matter.

EXAM QUESTION: If a woman who thinks she is learned walks 5km east and 20km due north and suddenly stops and starts blabbing rubbish, calculate the volume of foolishness in her assuming she is a feminist and air resistance is negligible

SOLUTION
Let the volume of foolishness = x
feminism constant = c = 100
since air resistance is negligible, x = 5 cos 20 * c
x = 2.04 * 100
x = 200 AuntRose.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Emeka71(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Stop lieing you want to Bleep her, why are you pretending?
I don't know why a male and a female don't like to open up to themselves when they want to flirt.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Emeka71(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

A more sensible thing to do is to kindly say he isn't interested in whatever she's bringing to the table rather than coming here on NL to massage his ego as an 'every ladies man'.

Y'all would want the whole world to know you're being hunted even when clearly the so called 'hunter' is clean with no strings attached. angry angry
Is not that easy to tell a lady that you are not interested in her approach; she would see you as a weakling.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by ashawopikin(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

Perverts! angry angry
screw you

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by alexmakaay(m): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2020
happy200:

I think one of my neighbor's wife has mistaken this approach for romance hence she has taken everything to another length.

Please how do i stop her from frequent knocking at my door, from begging for petty things, from always telling me that her husband is not around e

Even if she has not pronounced to me what she wants, but i'm now so uncomfortable with all these but i don't know how to stop her.

As per Ramsey Noah You need a total clean up on your dirty mind.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by emonis88: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2020
AuntRose:

A forum is any place discussions and personal opinions are made. My opinions has been made known.
ur opinion come b like say u dey vex for d guy matter.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Jodha(f): 8:01am On Dec 07, 2020
fof1:

Don't say so... She may not be but A Starved Wife...grinding away. D husband to Blame, for me O.

Because she's starved...she should look for excitement else where?

I don't what I'm saying it's only a loose woman that'll comfortably be flirting with another man in her matrimonial home....no matter how starved she is......a normal person will talk to her husband about it..
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Purgatory for the wallet
They are :
1)Greed
2)Pride
3)Anger

my real niggar....this is the best piece of advice or comment you have drop here on nairaland since I knew you....kudos to you n hope you go be like your grandfather, na real G him be......if you reach 1000 likes, i go bottle your Xmas package to Benin city fast fast...halla me..cheers!
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by macho44(m): 8:04am On Dec 07, 2020
Hmmmm, Guy no try am, i say make you try am if you wan LIVE long.
No matter how KONJI take dey do you, thou shall not PENETRATE another man wife. e get why grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqzg_Pwrlcs
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Kcgeology: 8:05am On Dec 07, 2020
Am begining to tk interest in ur character slaw. U hv d charisma of fela. Rugged life yet do not promote evil. Wish u can slow down on d weed, liquor thing and settle down in marriage so u wont be refering to urself as a pussy banger. Luv u bro
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by BadBradley: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2020
fof1:

Very Regrettable U are with out Common Sense. Sorry
Very unfortunate your life hasn't even amounted to or justify your mother's labour pains. it's the world's gain you were born with brain lesions and a twisted mindset.

Lovelorn slob.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by Zannix(m): 8:18am On Dec 07, 2020
happy200:

Please how do i stop her from frequent knocking at my door, from begging for petty things, from always telling me that her husband is not around e.t.c.

Stay away from another man's wife!

Don't allow her anywhere around you!

Resist the devil and he will flee from you...if you don't, it will cost you your very life!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor's Wife by BadBradley: 8:19am On Dec 07, 2020
Hamiltonii:
Calm down. I confess to have been in his position with my neighbours wives in three places I lived in the past. If a married woman loves you, she'll knock your door!
we all know how it works. True, married women love hard....

Here are the hard truth.

No married woman will risk her reputation and children's opinion of her by going after a next door neighbour openly EXCEPT THAT NEIGHBOUR IS ENCOURAGING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY.

Read the op again, he's all-knowing and suspicious just because she knocks and ask for petty things he's sure she has.

OP is watching his seduction bear fruit and pretending to be innocent.
Re: My Neighbor's Wife by MiQui: 8:52am On Dec 07, 2020
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Attributes Of A Good Woman: / Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.