Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (53012 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by jasman1: 6:58am On Dec 06, 2020
Nigerian born men, maybe!
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Ezenwa12345(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2020
falcon01:
sex, she said she wasnt gonna Have sex. Note I wasn't in it for the sex but f*ck am I gonna do without it? talk?? mcheeeew!!!
Honestly my main Babe dey give me sex and we've dated for a year and now . Got side chick during this nonsense lockdown of a thing. She said we're not gonna have sex and bla bla bla , I said Ok , because OK don't cus problem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Ezenwa12345(m): 7:49am On Dec 06, 2020
I kinda find it hard to date in a long distance...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by shantti(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2020
Nuyokoi:
neva been in love

that's because u've never met me before, i believe fate was responsible for bringing us together on this platform. lets give each other a chance, things will work out trust me wink

13 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Wetin you smoke oga?

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Depressed101: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Well we weren't actually dating.
That was two years ago,I had a huge crush on this girl and she had a crush on me too cause she considers me 'intelligent'(I heard those from her friends actually),when she found out that i have feelings for her she started misbehaving,Na so i ghost am sharp sharp. cheesy

No time to check time and I'm still single till date.

Share urs?
she was not Interested in me, I lost interest too so fast like Usain bolt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by olasimbo46973: 9:02am On Dec 06, 2020
I haven't fallen in love before...I'll get there
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by hashtagged(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2020
Nuyokoi:
neva been in love
Thattallgirl:
I haven't fallen in love before...I'll get there cheesy
BaddieFreak:
Men are not worth loving. I would rather love myself

Ok so why did you now comment

19 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 06, 2020
Nuyokoi:
neva been in love
Hiya exotic...

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by anochuko01(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2020
Cun, Drama and Ego

I move with lightning speed.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Idiotmod: 10:15am On Dec 06, 2020
Nuyokoi:
neva been in love
U no fine na
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by falcon01: 10:33am On Dec 06, 2020
Ezenwa12345:

Honestly my main Babe dey give me sex and we've dated for a year and now . Got side chick during this nonsense lockdown of a thing. She said we're not gonna have sex and bla bla bla , I said Ok , because OK don't cus problem
your head correct grin
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Daniellano: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2020
Distance
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Ezenwa12345(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2020
falcon01:
your head correct grin
Lol
Wetin you want make I talk, dey argue Because of sex , mehn I have wahala I need settle...
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by deardevil(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2020
There was this girl in my neighbourhood I was madly having crush on which she knew but to fast things we started talking and told her about my feeling for her and was ok with it but any time we hang out together she always telling me she hungry, how she not eating any thing all day and all.... I jump lost interest in her

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Bigggloadofcum: 10:55am On Dec 06, 2020
I finally got to bang the only girl I've ever crushed on.

But the putridity of her button threw me into despair. I ran out like as if I was chased by a demon.

Now my hate for her is beyond normal.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Thattallgirl(f): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2020
mj31:

If i may ask why haven't u fall in love, or you have not met a guy u can fall for
I guess I haven't met him
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Thattallgirl(f): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2020
hashtagged:

Ok so why did you now comment
tongue tongue
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by atheistandproud(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2020
I had a crush on a girl that we attended the same church. She was two years you younger than I was.

Turns out she had a mad crush on me as well. It was fire and brimstone. The highs were mad and lows were soulcrushing.

Funnily enough, we were together 3 years and didn't have sex. No urgent 2k. No nothing. Sometimes we hung out and said nothing for hours hand in hand, and yet it felt like all the emotions were expressed. We gave each other peace.

Well someone in church found out and there was a huge row. We were separated.

This was ten years ago. Just before my admission into university.

oh young love

Been trying to replicate that ever since but life is bleeped up now.

No love anywhere.

Just sex and urgent 2k.

Barman two bottles please.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by mj31(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I guess I haven't met him
Nawa oooo
What is the reason behind ur moniker, thattallgirl
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by tunize(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Too many fork up i dont give room for too much of it.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by LINTUNE(m): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2020
lol..i once had a gal that was so into me..she was crazily in love , but she said she can't involve sex in the relationship, infact this gal gave me permission to cheat on her anytime am too Hot, she said all she wanted was my love and attention, that she doesn't even need me to spend a dime on her..fine, i accepted, we got kicking, till i noticed that to even kiss or makeout with her is problem, me that my hand cant stay idle whenever am with a woman, this gal only de give me breast to suck, from downward, i no fit get access, smh.omo naso i jakpa o, she cried, but i couldn't give a Bleep, told her, that i can't be wanking when i have gf already. come see as she come de post rubbish for whatsapp status,saying all shit that, men are dogs that only know how to Bleep arroudnd, i knew she was refering to me...had to ghost her completely..told her plainly i never loved her from the beginning, na wetin make the idiot finally leave me..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by officialfestus(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Height...I dislike short beings
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Remified(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
phazotron:
Bad communication skills
Having a boyfriend
Hot temper
Very flirty/someone who is for sale to the highest bidder/overly friendly with guys
Playing hard to get/ignoring chats
This ur third point is my greatest turn off ones I notice this about u I become wary and my attitude will change towards u. I might not ghost u then but trust me for the slightest behavioral mistake u make around me I will surely not looking back or thinking twice GHOST THE F*CK OUT OF U plus I can be very MEAN and SNUBBISH at that point
Modified.
Lack of proper communication ( reciprocated communication) can make me loose in interest no matter how nice u are.
Once had a girl older than me (the age diff was a bit much, a bit oo) that at first I didn't like cause she wasn't my type but started having feeling for once I got to know her better for the jovial, loving, funny, and caring person she was. We flowed nicely but she did remind me on intervals that she can't be my bus stop as she is older and more experienced that I too need that experience and she did understand anytime I find someone else. This made me fall for her more not withstanding she had other guys she was totally honest with me bout it and even brought things from them to give me plus money even though i didnt need it she also expected me to explore even though we had a thing going. Guys around me tried to brainwash me against her saying stuffs that painted her bad and I honestly ended up believing them cause I couldn't communicate well with her anytime I do we did end up having this half in half type of conversation also at a point it seemed I was the only one calling only one asking her to come see me the whole thing made me feel like a nuisance so I had to jejely tell her off though we still friends I still miss her. She made an impact in me that I don't see girls doing.
Note I love dating ladies slightly older than me ( bout 4-5yrs) for some reasons to long to explain and she proved all my points correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Cerebellum: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
abeg somebody should please pass me raw palm wine make i use ham step down firstly smiley

this eleribuu OP no get sense, me trying hard to get the essence of his thread but i can't smiley

abeg where's all this nairaland's hausa abeg pass me suyaa,

one beautiful igbo girl should please pass me ogbona soup,

abeg a confirm yoruba girl should please pass me amanla or eba,

please mio kin je ko ko oo, dakun te ishan mon orogun to ban ro Amala yen fun mi

thank you all smiley

Lol

You for say make Amaka pass you fresh Holoshogrin

Nah their specialization be thatgrin
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Denique(f): 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2020
I'm yet to fall in love...truly smiley
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Ikjosh04: 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
We genuinely loved each other!

She gave me her vigirnity but was super stubborn and a huge spender(financially draining) but not a gold digger.

Well, what broke the relationship is her stubbornness.

I gave this girl 30k and the following week she borrowed 25k from me, by saying she needed to send someone 25k urgently and her online banking is not working.

I sent that money but bae refused to pay back, was posting me. I actually knew she doesn't have the money cause she spend money as soon as she gets it but one fateful day I was out of cash and I needed 5k subscription.

I told bae to send me 5k card from my 25k I borrowed her and she said okay but this girl further cemented her stubbornness by saying I should send the number I want the card to be sent to, even when I told her it's my WhatsApp line.

Bae refused to send the card, telling me I should send the number myself to her and this lasted for 2days.

Local man had to send her the number before she could send the card.

That very act made me very angry.

We're still in touch and she is not the promiscuous type but her stubbornness is out of this world and she is from that tribe in Imo.

21 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by iamyemiakins(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
Here to read the real and exaggerated stories...

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
We broke up and the feelings died

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol

You for say make Amaka pass you fresh Holoshogrin

Nah their specialization be thatgrin

Omo let us stop all this tribal stuff grin

Dat title is crazy grin,,, nah when i small i don know about that grin, aswear the first person dat give Igbo dat title is a bastard grin grin

Omo won ni pe won like oko grin grin shey to tor nii ?

Hahahaha grin

But dats not true sha cheesy

All is well bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I had a huge crush for my pastor's wife.
She was pretty, slender and caramel; just the way I like them. Her manicure was always on point and she could never be caught unfresh.
I admired her gait, loved the way she talked and when she led praises in church, it sent shivers down my spine and erected my cord.

I didn't miss church services because of her and I always sat on the first row because she had this special way of flapping her legs and exposing her panties.

I just longed for her.
Getting her was the salvation I needed.
I went to bed every night wishing and praying for the day I would be the cause of her moans.

Long story short.

I eventually got to make her moan but everything about it was a write-off.
From the second I inserted my harddisc into her P-drive to the moment I ejaculated my infatuations, the only emotion I felt for her was disgust.
Just like Tamar and Ammon; I hated her very existence and couldn't stand to look at her face.

Till today, each time I see her face on banners, I wonder what was it about her that drove me crazy.
But I've come to know that that's how life is designed to be.

We appreciate what we think we can NEVER have and detest it once we've gotten it.

I guess that's the same reason girls have more heartbreaks than men.
They fall so hard for the filmtricks.
...because the same man that checks up on you every other minute before he has laid you will be the one too busy to pick your call after her has laid you.
story story!!!

Torii

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Thattallgirl(f): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
mj31:

Nawa oooo
What is the reason behind ur moniker, thattallgirl
Lol it's cos I'm tall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Love At First Sight!! [pictured] / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.