Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (53015 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Possiblegee:
Like seriously you slept with your pastors wife?
Its an anointed pvssy, double blessing for him grin
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Elimon(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Men are not worth loving. I would rather love myself

12 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Dil.do loving Freak it is grin

10 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Cerebellum: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Omo let us stop all this tribal stuff grin

Dat title is crazy grin,,, nah when i small i don know about that grin, aswear the first person dat give Igbo dat title is a bastard grin grin

Omo won ni pe won like oko grin grin shey to tor nii ?

Hahahaha grin

But dats not true sha cheesy

All is well bro grin grin

Lol..lol

Nah cruisegrin

I love every tribe buh Amaka just dey funny me
.coz A geh one Amaka Ex wey won use phekus kill.me..kilodeh!!grin

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Cryptofxt10: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nuyokoi:
neva been in love
Me too... Let's give it a trial

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol..lol

Nah cruisegrin

I love every tribe buh Amaka just dey funny me
.coz A geh one Amaka Ex wey won use phekus kill.me..kilodeh!!grin

Lol grin,

Sometimes there way of life tally with dat shit but we don't need to start saying shit grin

Omo the one wey wan use pussy kee you grin ,,,, you for don phuckk her pussy die grin grin grin

But all is well my brother grin
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by mj31(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lol it's cos I'm tall
Hmmm
How tall
How many ft
And DP to confirm it ma
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by MMXX: 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I had a huge crush for my pastor's wife.
She was pretty, slender and caramel; just the way I like them. Her manicure was always on point and she could never be caught unfresh.
I admired her gait, loved the way she talked and when she led praises in church, it sent shivers down my spine and erected my cord.

I didn't miss church services because of her and I always sat on the first row because she had this special way of flapping her legs and exposing her panties.

I just longed for her.
Getting her was the salvation I needed.
I went to bed every night wishing and praying for the day I would be the cause of her moans.

Long story short.

I eventually got to make her moan but everything about it was a write-off.
From the second I inserted my harddisc into her P-drive to the moment I ejaculated my infatuations, the only emotion I felt for her was disgust.
Just like Tamar and Ammon; I hated her very existence and couldn't stand to look at her face.

Till today, each time I see her face on banners, I wonder what was it about her that drove me crazy.
But I've come to know that that's how life is designed to be.

We appreciate what we think we can NEVER have and detest it once we've gotten it.

I guess that's the same reason girls have more heartbreaks than men.
They fall so hard for the filmtricks.
...because the same man that checks up on you every other minute before he has laid you will be the one too busy to pick your call after her has laid you.
The bolded is somewhat true

Back in school, there's this very beautiful girl in my dept, she was arguably the most beautiful girl in the dept.Nobody was able to talk to this girl,the farthest they could go was exchanging pleasantries with her.(partially her fault cos she carried herself so high).I don't really give her the attention that the other guys do give,infact I always wonder why they are all trilled by her person(other than she's extremely beautiful I didn't see anything fascinating bout her)

One day I decided to talk to her,I called her to come over to where I sat,I noticed she was reluctant abit but eventually came,I asked why she was alone(like I don't know why),why she isn't with one of her friend(the very one she's always with) she said it seems like that one isn't coming today.we talked alittle more and I asked her to go that that's all I called her for but she can stay if she like since she's sitting alone where she was earlier.She stood up to go and after few seconds sat back and that was it.

From that very day she started talking to me every now n then, asking me to see her off here and there that the entire class was hailing me thinking we were dating, people stare at us every where we go,it was funny and wierd at the same time.Even my ex was jealous and teasing me with playful remarks of her.

Soon this extremely beautiful girl everybody would give anything to talk long with or even touch her was beginning to appear ugly each time I look or hang out with her.

Summary: Women are not necessarily high and mighty as some guys perceive them to be,they may look and dress nice which is highly necessary cos a man is attracted to the physical first before anything.But this doesn't put them above you,they are as shy and timid as you are,they don't have an answer to every question you ask when you approach them, they at that very moment are shy and fidgeting as you..

Never be intimidated by any female,dress well,act polite and you good to go

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

1. I don't know weather I would date any girl who is in a relationship. The moment I heard you have a boo i easily lose interest like 2 days is OK for me to change towards you. Am this kind of person that easily talk and vibe with. I vibe well on chat and physical but the moment you have a boo, our proximity become infinite. I don't know weather am normal oo? cheesy grin

2. Anger problem.
3. I don care attitude .
4. Can't be able to adapt fast.
5. You are not intellectually smart. I don't mean book, atleast be logically sound.
6. Lack sense of building a nice and interesting conversation be it chat or physical .

I think when I discover the above, I easily lose interest ASAP.

Same here once a girl tells me she has a bf, I'm no longer interested anymore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Ikjosh04: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2020
MMXX:
The bolded is somewhat true

Back in school, there's this very beautiful girl in my dept, she was arguably the most beautiful girl in the dept.Nobody was able to talk to this girl,the farthest they could go was exchanging pleasantries with her.(partially her fault cos she carried herself so high).I don't really give her the attention that the other guys do give,infact I always wonder why they are all trilled by her person(other than she's extremely beautiful I didn't see anything fascinating bout her)

One day I decided to talk to her,I called her to come over to where I sat,I noticed she was reluctant abit but eventually came,I asked why she was alone(like I don't know why),why she isn't with one of her friend(the very one she's always with) she said it seems like that one isn't coming today.we talked alittle more and I asked her to go that that's all I called her for but she can stay if she like since she's sitting alone where she was earlier.She stood up to go and after few seconds sat back and that was it.

From that very day she started talking to me every now n then, asking me to see her off here and there that the entire class was hailing me thinking we were dating, people stare at us every where we go,it was funny and wierd at the same time.Even my ex was jealous and teasing me with playful remarks of her.

Soon this extremely beautiful girl everybody would give anything to talk long with or even touch her was beginning to appear ugly each time I look or hang out with her.

Summary: Women are not necessarily high and mighty as some guys perceive them to be,they may look and dress nice which is highly necessary cos a man is attracted to the physical first before anything.But this doesn't put them above you,they are as shy and timid as you are,they don't have an answer to every question you ask when you approach them and they at that very moment are shy and fidgeting as you..

Never be intimidated by any female,dress well,act polite and you good to go

Exactly bruv!!

Beside the God factor(Grace) to excel in any spheres of life, we need confidence.

Like I always tell myself repeatedly in affirmation; Master my skills to the point where I don't need confidence.

Also the legendary Bruce Lee said and I quote

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10000 times" - Bruce Lee

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Skullano(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Sha be calming down honeypie
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Thattallgirl(f): 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
mj31:

Hmmm
How tall
How many ft
And DP to confirm it ma
I'm 5'11ft tall...no need for me to confirm it wink
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by mj31(m): 12:53am On Dec 07, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I'm 5'11ft tall...no need for me to confirm it wink
Woah...
Tha is good
So u can only fall for a man that is taller that u
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Cerebellum: 3:02am On Dec 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol grin,

Sometimes there way of life tally with dat shit but we don't need to start saying shit grin

Omo the one wey wan use pussy kee you grin ,,,, you for don phuckk her pussy die grin grin grin

But all is well my brother grin

Lol...lol

No mind am bro

Person wey go scream sotey flat neighbors dey complain,, run like a mofo, run come back like d Amaka wey she begrin
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by emkz: 5:36am On Dec 07, 2020
Lies. Like it is an insult.

Hygiene. I think this should be second nature to women. How can a mature woman borrow lingerie? I can't for the life of me wrap my head around it.

Greed. Inability to be satisfied with anything.

Talkative and disrespectful women. This one is a mood killer. If you must be a talkative, talk during intercourse.

Lastly, those (men and women) who badmouth their partners on social media when they have a disagreement.

8 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by SILENTandSMART2: 6:48am On Dec 07, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol...lol

No mind am bro

Person wey go scream sotey flat neighbors dey complain,, run like a mofo, run come back like d Amaka wey she begrin

Lol grin grin werey man grin
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Mrscarter(f): 7:10am On Dec 07, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Well we weren't actually dating.
That was two years ago,I had a huge crush on this girl and she had a crush on me too cause she considers me 'intelligent'(I heard those from her friends actually),when she found out that i have feelings for her she started misbehaving,Na so i ghost am sharp sharp. cheesy

No time to check time and I'm still single till date.

Share urs?

Lalasticala

Farano
Rocktation

Lack of affection and communication
Suspected cheating cry

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by NiklauseFred(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2020
Mrscarter:

Lack of affection and communication
Suspected cheating cry

Oops! embarassed sorry
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by NiklauseFred(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2020
emkz:
Lies. Like it is an insult.

Hygiene. I think this should be second nature to women. How can a mature woman borrow lingerie? I can't for the life of me wrap my head around it.

Greed. Inability to be satisfied with anything.

Borrow lingerie?! Chisos it's finished

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Mrscarter(f): 7:45am On Dec 07, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Oops! embarassed sorry

Na is cool. Was a while back n now I'm happily married to the perfect man
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Thattallgirl(f): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2020
mj31:

Woah...
Tha is good
So u can only fall for a man that is taller that u
Me I dunno o cheesy
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by mj31(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Me I dunno o cheesy
Me no tall like u oooo
And i will like to date a tall girl�
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Price442: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=gaius01 post=96772968]Arrrrrrrh

1. I don't know weather I would date any girl who is in a relationship. The moment I heard you have a boo i easily lose interest like 2 days is OK for me to change towards you. Am this kind of person that easily talk and vibe with. I vibe well on chat and physical but the moment you have a boo, our proximity become infinite. I don't know weather am normal oo?

Same wit me ooo.....could imaging deir is dis gal in my hood,she is ebony black beauty.... She always admires me a lot any time she sights me,i started developing interest on her..i went further to collect her digits....( at least free pussy,no TF b4 cuming)dat was wat has been running on mind...I started chatting, calling to form beta pinking....lo and behold saw dis gal with guy.....instantly i lost interest on her.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 07, 2020
Expectations
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by marsman: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by stacyadams: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2020
[quote author=Price442 post=96816951][/quote

grin grin u don't back out bro ,u simply take ur own share...u can't control d who're
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by harrwix(m): 11:27am On Dec 07, 2020
Nuyokoi:
neva been in love
You have to open your heart to it
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Splitmind: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
She kept acting like a goat, eventually stopped communicating.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by toprealman: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2020
Madly in love......am I mad?

10 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Splitmind: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I had a huge crush for my pastor's wife.
She was pretty, slender and caramel; just the way I like them. Her manicure was always on point and she could never be caught unfresh.
I admired her gait, loved the way she talked and when she led praises in church, it sent shivers down my spine and erected my cord.

I didn't miss church services because of her and I always sat on the first row because she had this special way of flapping her legs and exposing her panties.

I just longed for her.
Getting her was the salvation I needed.
I went to bed every night wishing and praying for the day I would be the cause of her moans.

Long story short.

I eventually got to make her moan but everything about it was a write-off.
From the second I inserted my harddisc into her P-drive to the moment I ejaculated my infatuations, the only emotion I felt for her was disgust.
Just like Tamar and Ammon; I hated her very existence and couldn't stand to look at her face.

Till today, each time I see her face on banners, I wonder what was it about her that drove me crazy.
But I've come to know that that's how life is designed to be.

We appreciate what we think we can NEVER have and detest it once we've gotten it.

I guess that's the same reason girls have more heartbreaks than men.
They fall so hard for the filmtricks.
...because the same man that checks up on you every other minute before he has laid you will be the one too busy to pick your call after her has laid you.

Post nut clarity.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by themes009(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
We dated for 3 years and she never allowed me into the promise land undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Love At First Sight!! [pictured] / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.