Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (53033 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by begge: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
There was one particular girl i was madly in love with. She was so beautiful, fair just like a modern. But her only problem was her pussy. Her pussy smell alot that even a pig will run away when it percieve it. I try to let her know and find solution about it but she always angry as if i am disgracing her. I don't know if she doesn't percieve anything. She always hate to be corrected. Oboy d pussy na die e fit wake dead person

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by papermill: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
I failed to give my girlfriend the attention she needed and she became aggressive with me and I had to move out to rent a new apartment for my peace. Now she’s happy with a guy..

I learned my lesson from my mistakes. I promise to give my next girl time and attention which every woman value so much.

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Toks2008(m): 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
You can never stop having feelings for someone you once truly loved.

You can only learn to get over the person.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by TestimoneyTesti: 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lies....

9 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by fredoooooo: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
I was crazy then , and my madness was cured ... I'm now ok grin
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Bullman(m): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Well we weren't actually dating.
That was two years ago, I had a huge crush on this girl and she had a crush on me too cause she considers me 'intelligent' (I heard those from her friends actually), when she found out that i have feelings for her she started misbehaving, Na so i ghost am sharp sharp. cheesy

No time to check time and I'm still single till date.

Share urs?
L

I was mad but was never in love.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by NiklauseFred(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
begge:
There was one particular girl i was madly in love with. She was so beautiful, fair just like a modern. But her only problem was her pussy. Her pussy smell alot that even a pig will run away when it percieve it. I try to let her know and find solution about it but she always angry as if i am disgracing her. I don't know if she doesn't percieve anything. She always hate to be corrected. Oboy d pussy na die e fit wake dead person

Oboy grin

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Queenserah26(f): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
grin
atheistandproud:
I had a crush on a girl that we attended the same church. She was two years you younger than I was.

Turns out she had a mad crush on me as well. It was fire and brimstone. The highs were mad and lows were soulcrushing.

Funnily enough, we were together 3 years and didn't have sex. No urgent 2k. No nothing. Sometimes we hung out and said nothing for hours hand in hand, and yet it felt like all the emotions were expressed. We gave each other peace.

Well someone in church found out and there was a huge row. We were separated.

This was ten years ago. Just before my admission into university.

oh young love

Been trying to replicate that ever since but life is bleeped up now.

No love anywhere.

Just sex and urgent 2k.

Barman two bottles please.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Obedinho130: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
i lost interest when the lockdown came and separated us. Lol. Love no dy again o. Guys mek una go hustle for una self sad
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Coronavirus00: 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
I checked her phone and saw her messages to a particular boy, she told the boy she's playing with me, that I love her but she don't..
Feelings for her drop drastically like price of dollar, everything now is just cruise.
She bring toto, I Bleep, she ask for money, I ghost her..

Life goes on

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Infotainer: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2020
Muslim brother can not marry a Christian sister. After emotional torture, I had to free him.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Happy2020: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Repeated lies that I couldn’t prove but my intuition is very strong. Lies and also omitting things.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Queenserah26(f): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2020
Quite true

MMXX:
The bolded is somewhat true

Back in school, there's this very beautiful girl in my dept, she was arguably the most beautiful girl in the dept.Nobody was able to talk to this girl,the farthest they could go was exchanging pleasantries with her.(partially her fault cos she carried herself so high).I don't really give her the attention that the other guys do give,infact I always wonder why they are all trilled by her person(other than she's extremely beautiful I didn't see anything fascinating bout her)

One day I decided to talk to her,I called her to come over to where I sat,I noticed she was reluctant abit but eventually came,I asked why she was alone(like I don't know why),why she isn't with one of her friend(the very one she's always with) she said it seems like that one isn't coming today.we talked alittle more and I asked her to go that that's all I called her for but she can stay if she like since she's sitting alone where she was earlier.She stood up to go and after few seconds sat back and that was it.

From that very day she started talking to me every now n then, asking me to see her off here and there that the entire class was hailing me thinking we were dating, people stare at us every where we go,it was funny and wierd at the same time.Even my ex was jealous and teasing me with playful remarks of her.

Soon this extremely beautiful girl everybody would give anything to talk long with or even touch her was beginning to appear ugly each time I look or hang out with her.

Summary: Women are not necessarily high and mighty as some guys perceive them to be,they may look and dress nice which is highly necessary cos a man is attracted to the physical first before anything.But this doesn't put them above you,they are as shy and timid as you are,they don't have an answer to every question you ask when you approach them and they at that very moment are shy and fidgeting as you..

Never be intimidated by any female,dress well,act polite and you good to go
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by seasy: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2020
Toks2008:
You can never stop having feelings for someone you once truly loved.

You can only learn to get over the person.

You're right
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Dpundict: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mouth odour

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Molahnelson(m): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
begge:

No no no no no hahahahahahahaha grin hahahaha ah hahahaha hahahaha ah

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2020
My own na language barrier !!!
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
falcon01:
sex, she said she wasnt gonna Have sex. Note I wasn't in it for the sex but f*ck am I gonna do without it? talk?? mcheeeew!!!
Ur actions shows u wanted only sex. Know this, if a woman loves you and is attracted to you, she won't have issues getting down with u.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by blacknoir: 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
When she started to crush on my brother

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Akachai2030(m): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
After I knack Rukeme big yansh finish I come tire. I see say nothing dey inside the yansh
Na so I lost interest
this one na craze person Lol

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by SweetCunt97(f): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2020
TestimoneyTesti:
Lies.... Practically I am tending towards ending my 4years marriage cos my wife is just full of lies and I am getting all fedup with the behaviour, even when i xpose her with the truth to her face she would still insist on the lies she said initially...... driving me really crazy.... I swear almost all girls are serpents.... I need another partner I can trust to tell me all truth..... money or sex is not a problem.... I have both in quantum
wahala. Baba work on your marriage. Kukuma stop trying to catch her in a lie. U guys can go see a marriage counselor

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Kapilta(m): 11:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I haven't fallen in love before...I'll get there cheesy
That description on your siggy makes me wanna see your picture so badly.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Uyaibae: 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
I just grow up.....

Grade1 Neatly used Intel corei5
Brand name : HP
Model : Folio 1040 G2
HDD : 256 gbssd
Ram : 8gbram
Keyboard light
Screen size : 14inch full screen
Fingerprint Available
Memory card slots : MMC. MS. MS pro. SD 2USB Port
HD Webcam yes
Wireless network WiFi : yes
Battery backup : 6-7hrs
Microsoft package : windows 10 installed
Body look : as clean as new
Condition : working perfectly, great battery

*Price is 180k*
Number: 07030363986
*Free original charger Warranty*
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Gabbriell: 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I had a huge crush for my pastor's wife.
She was pretty, slender and caramel; just the way I like them. Her manicure was always on point and she could never be caught unfresh.
I admired her gait, loved the way she talked and when she led praises in church, it sent shivers down my spine and erected my cord.

I didn't miss church services because of her and I always sat on the first row because she had this special way of flapping her legs and exposing her panties.

I just longed for her.
Getting her was the salvation I needed.
I went to bed every night wishing and praying for the day I would be the cause of her moans.

Long story short.

I eventually got to make her moan but everything about it was a write-off.
From the second I inserted my harddisc into her P-drive to the moment I ejaculated my infatuations, the only emotion I felt for her was disgust.
Just like Tamar and Ammon; I hated her very existence and couldn't stand to look at her face.

Till today, each time I see her face on banners, I wonder what was it about her that drove me crazy.
But I've come to know that that's how life is designed to be.

We appreciate what we think we can NEVER have and detest it once we've gotten it.

I guess that's the same reason girls have more heartbreaks than men.
They fall so hard for the filmtricks.
...because the same man that checks up on you every other minute before he has laid you will be the one too busy to pick your call after her has laid you.

Bro, Lai Mohamed they learn work for where u dey grin grin grin

Damm!

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mine is Very funny but true.

Ill talk about three.

I caught one flirting with a girl I'm more beautiful than. So I felt he ain't got class.

Another one ( this the funny one) we was good then all of a sudden I looked at his pics and realized he looks like one guy i dislike so much in my area that has been pestering me for long. Maybe it was the angle he took the pics that got me but I just lost interest.

Third one was busy chyking different girls and they were all rejecting him. So I felt there was really nothing special there afterall and so my interest just dwindled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Shaev7(m): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
My take, never fall in love with someone because of what they can do,l. Once that thing can not be done, it goes with them... Let your love be patient and kind,

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Thattallgirl(f): 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
angelfallz:

Like basketball height?
I think 5'11ft for a lady is too short for basketball

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Thattallgirl(f): 11:51pm On Dec 07, 2020
Karac:

Big Bird?? grincheesy
Huh? cheesy
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by babtoundey(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
I cared for this girl so.musg that I was willing to give all to win her. She enjoyed the attention she was getting from me. The moment I realized this object of my interest has proclivity for nudity, my interest in her was automatically neutralized

How will you appear as omoluabi in real life and be showing-off the "dos and don'ts" on social media.

I am sure she will still be wondering what actually happened. Her case is beyond what my sanity could cope with.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Thattallgirl(f): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Kapilta:
That description on your siggy makes me wanna see your picture so badly.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by ibietela2(m): 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Well we weren't actually dating.
That was two years ago, I had a huge crush on this girl and she had a crush on me too cause she considers me 'intelligent' (I heard those from her friends actually), when she found out that i have feelings for her she started misbehaving, Na so i ghost am sharp sharp. cheesy

No time to check time and I'm still single till date.

Share urs?
L

She loves the attention but not me so I stopped giving it to her.

I don marry someone else

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by NiklauseFred(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
ibietela2:

She loves the attention but not me so I stopped giving it to her.

I don marry someone else

Lol man got no joy. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.