Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (52950 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
Pearly255:
Most men are assholes, falling in love with them is like falling in love with the Nigerian government...

Don't be like this please. "You can say some men". Some ladies too have done worse to guys. Both genders have their flaws. You have not just met the right one for you

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by mrcrabs(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Priam:

A girl doesn't just leave a relationship until she has a better alternative, and even at that, she wouldn't want to take the responsibility for breaking the relationship, hence the attitude she put up to you so as to make you the one responsible for ending the relationship, but in reality she's been out of that union for a very long time.

That's woman nature as you have it. In psychology, it's called Plausible Deniability.

Tomorrow, she'll tell herself that she didn't end the relationship, you did undecided

You have a point though
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Thattallgirl(f): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Karac:

Lol... Yea... Slim, tall, with a lil bit of curve is a spec indeed wink How tall her you sef?
Lol I'm skinny biko...I'm 5'11
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Karac: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2020
Thattallgirl:

Wawu... I still tall pass u sef
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by kole22k(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
i was madly in love with Folake some years back, we were actually dating and same time working together in a restaurant. though all effort to sleep with her was unsuccessful despite our romance that seems endless during this period.

our relationship and romance grew up to the level that i wanted to married her. then i started visiting the family and each time am going for a visit i always had with me items to give to the mother, there i found out the mother stays as a single parent with the other siblings. the first day i visited their home the mother welcome me well because she had already known me when she comes to supply food stuff in our restaurant.

Going forward, Folake is actually from a Muslim family and from Kwara state to be precise while i am from Ondo and a christen family, folake is a beautiful girl every man would crave to have as a friend/wife she is dark in complexion and of average height, her back side is well shape and quite romantic when she walks pass. we dated for a about two yrs and sooner or later we lost contact when she finally got married to a Muslim man whom she fell in love with. however i met Folake back on that faithful day, the very last day i finished my last paper as a graduate on the campus of Lagos state poly after being parted for ten good yrs it was as if two lover birds meet again, our love and romance started again like someone that haven't tasted water for a very long time and suddenly find plenty of it, we started with old memories recalling our love and romantic life in the restaurant after sharing all that with so much laugh and joy for seen ourself again after so many years apart. it was so sweet meeting Folake again to be honest

we exchange contact and started all over again, through our conversation i come to realize that her married was characterize with deceits and infidelity on the part of the husband to be honest Folake is such a girl that is well trained and of good upbringing, she hate double dating and cheating but now the husband has thought her so many things and she is wiser now. to be continue......

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Thattallgirl(f): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Karac:

Wawu... I still tall pass u sef
undecided Lol showoff
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
So much issues all the time. It got to a point I can't take it any longer. If u have more issues in a relationship more than happiness what is the essence of being in such relationship? I just had to quit

This was my reasons too
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Xammie001(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
SHE'S FAKING IT
NASO I LODGE BABE THREE DAYS FOR HOTEL NA HIM ALL HER REAL SELF SHOW
I BLOCK AM TILL NOW
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Banter1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
RedAlert08:

No offence, but you sounded very bitter.
sounded bitter? Never bro., I'm never a bitter person, plus you don't even know me and you're passing judgement on me.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Karac: 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
Thattallgirl:
undecided Lol showoff

Lol... Na u sabitonguecheesy Tall guys are usually proud of their height, but you can't really say same for tall ladies.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Thattallgirl(f): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Karac:

Lol... Na u sabitonguecheesy Tall guys are usually proud of their height, but you can really say same for tall ladies.
I dunno about tall ladies cos while growing up, I didn't like the fact that I had to be the last on the assembly line and the tallest among my friends, or that I found it hard to find my size(still do)... gradually started liking it few years back
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Karac: 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I dunno about tall ladies cos while growing up, I didn't like the fact that I had to be the last on the assembly line and the tallest among my friends, or that I found it hard to find my size(still do)... gradually started liking it few years back

Lol... It was a typo error tho. I meant to say "you *can't* really say same for ladies"
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by RedAlert08(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
Banter1:
sounded bitter? Never bro., I'm never a bitter person, plus you don't even know me and you're passing judgement on me.

sorry, mate.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by phartd(m): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2020
Possiblegee:
Like seriously you slept with your pastors wife?
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Thattallgirl(f): 12:22am On Dec 09, 2020
Karac:

Lol... It was a typo error tho. I meant to say "you *can't* really say same for ladies"
Ohhh okay

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by ndindiatu: 5:28am On Dec 09, 2020
MMXX:
The bolded is somewhat true

Back in school, there's this very beautiful girl in my dept, she was arguably the most beautiful girl in the dept.Nobody was able to talk to this girl,the farthest they could go was exchanging pleasantries with her.(partially her fault cos she carried herself so high).I don't really give her the attention that the other guys do give,infact I always wonder why they are all trilled by her person(other than she's extremely beautiful I didn't see anything fascinating bout her)

One day I decided to talk to her,I called her to come over to where I sat,I noticed she was reluctant abit but eventually came,I asked why she was alone(like I don't know why),why she isn't with one of her friend(the very one she's always with) she said it seems like that one isn't coming today.we talked alittle more and I asked her to go that that's all I called her for but she can stay if she like since she's sitting alone where she was earlier.She stood up to go and after few seconds sat back and that was it.

From that very day she started talking to me every now n then, asking me to see her off here and there that the entire class was hailing me thinking we were dating, people stare at us every where we go,it was funny and wierd at the same time.Even my ex was jealous and teasing me with playful remarks of her.

Soon this extremely beautiful girl everybody would give anything to talk long with or even touch her was beginning to appear ugly each time I look or hang out with her.

Summary: Women are not necessarily high and mighty as some guys perceive them to be,they may look and dress nice which is highly necessary cos a man is attracted to the physical first before anything.But this doesn't put them above you,they are as shy and timid as you are,they don't have an answer to every question you ask when you approach them and they at that very moment are shy and fidgeting as you..

Never be intimidated by any female,dress well,act polite and you good to go

U ate still babies
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by MMXX: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2020
ndindiatu:

U ate still babies
?
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Meteng: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2020
Possiblegee:
but that kind thing no good bro ..no do an again bro
Ah! I don stop tey tey
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by falcon01: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Ur actions shows u wanted only sex. Know this, if a woman loves you and is attracted to you, she won't have issues getting down with u.
Apparently she wants to get down with I but she can't due to some religious Morals so what now??
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by papermill: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2020
kalu61:
l love your guts. You hardly see ex take responsibility.

May you find one who will love you are you work on your weaknesses

Thanks so much.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by papermill: 9:17am On Dec 09, 2020
Fussion1000:

Time and attention that you can't continue when you finally get married don't give to gf biko.

One of red flags in relationship, you were not compatible with each other that was why it went like that.

In fact she might be complaining then just because she found replacement.

There are some girls that when they find replacement they will not want to be seen as the reason for break up, rather they will be demanding what they knw you can't give them, its a deliberate attempt to leave the relationship peaceful.
You have a point.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Banter1(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2020
RedAlert08:

sorry, mate.
Accepted bro, go and sin no more. lol

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Jodan10: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2020
She has a bossy character because she happens to be my colleague
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by benzene00: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2020
Thattallgirl:

Abeg why are you ranting about being tall

5'11 is not even that tall.. girls wey Dy 6'2 no Dy even talk na u wey short Dy talk

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Thattallgirl(f): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2020
benzene00:

Abeg why are you ranting about being tall

5'11 is not even that tall.. girls wey Dy 6'2 no Dy even talk na u wey short Dy talk
I'm not ranting. They keep asking which is no fault of mine. Lol and I'm not short.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Tellemall: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
solasoulmusic:

I agree with you.. marriage is something you take your time to do. Some relationships leave you with desiring more time to heal your soul.

There’s someone I really love but every time [b]this guy gets into a relationship he will throw it in my fac[/b]e...sleeping with someone new I must know about it. Then I realized that’s what some guys do when they’re not quite over you. To pepper dem you are peppered in the first place.

They almost traumatize you with their lifestyle especially when they owe you something they can never pay you in this lifetime ....the aim is to gauge your reaction once they do they know their position. Sometimes it’s their new partner competing with you. What service do you offer? They will want to do the same thing I never knew gaslighting existed like that but I doubt if its real happiness. Sometimes the women will call you as well they’ve heard so much about you.

Thats when you know the guy loves you....he tries too hard to form happily ever after it’s natural you can see it in the eyes

If someone stayed single after you...they needed to heal which we should all do after falling in deep love. That’s how you know when someone loves or loved you. They take their time after you. It’s not a rushing thing but the downside is once those feelings are gone with time and they are healed they are gone forever.

Met this DJ would always be there at his set was totally a fan / groupie of his work we never had sex so they guy even started postin me and dodging I traveled took time detangled feelings met someone new came back and it was like nothing even happened. I even greeted him with permission from my love but it was different all those sparkles had turned to dust.

What attracts me to men the most is their heart how sensitive are they to emotional, financial and physical needs in relationship and after. Men ....cannot be friends with you if they still have feelings for you... they would be torn between loving you and doing their best to prove their doing better without you....we are just banging is not a relationship it avoids to need for learning the true value of partnership.

I love you always champ

@bolded is likely a sadist and you may not realize it but you are much better off without them

I'm surprised a married man is so petty that after 6 years, because he couldn't get her, he has to mock her that she's not married. All Nigerian men do that, and it is disgusting.

In every story about the ex it's always men going on about marriage. It seems marriage means so much to them, when they think it's the only way they can be better than their ex.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by AlphaMajestic: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
deardevil:
There was this girl in my neighbourhood I was madly having crush on which she knew but to fast things we started talking and told her about my feeling for her and was ok with it but any time we hang out together she always telling me she hungry, how she not eating any thing all day and all.... I jump lost interest in her

hahaha...na hungry baboon u go dey love
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tellemall:

@bolded is likely a sadist and you may not realize it but you are much better off without them

I'm surprised a married man is so petty that after 6 years, because he couldn't get her, he has to mock her that she's not married. All Nigerian men do that, and it is disgusting.

In every story about the ex it's always men going on about marriage. It seems marriage means so much to them, when they think it's the only way they can be better than their ex.

Aside from the pulling of heart strings and the confusion they cause most of them are not bad but deep down have been misled that it’s the way to handle a woman ..as a woman you must learn how to switch of being sucked into that negative back and forth.

Practice the act of retraction in a conversation if it’s hurtful and you will find peace with love
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by SweetCunt97(f): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
falcon01:
Apparently she wants to get down with I but she can't due to some religious Morals so what now??
You face front
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by deardevil(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
AlphaMajestic:

hahaha...na hungry baboon u go dey love

Lol but she didn't look That way at first but it's now become a continue thing any time we hang out...... like am hungry and not eaten any thing since morning and don't even know what to eat tomorrow.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by AlphaMajestic: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
deardevil:

Lol but she didn't look That way at first but it's now become a continue thing any time we hang out...... like am hungry and not eaten any thing since morning and don't even know what to eat tomorrow.

fine girls are mostly gluttons..so u no know..
i get them plenty na..very cheap hungry fine girls..and they seem to be mutiplying these days..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Do Girls Gain In A Relationship Without Allowance Or Money From Their Bfs / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.