Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? (53034 Views)

What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly Inlove With / RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
edochie12:
I saw two pieces of condom in my girl's bag,and she vowed that it was her friend that used the bag that kept it there, so since then I have lost my interest on her, I can't come and kill myself

U found just 2.. I found a long row... Like straight outta da factory.. she said her friend left it there undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Kapilta(m): 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Thattallgirl:
@itstheladylisa on IG
you are tall nitoto and beautiful too.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2020
A serial womanizer.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by gkolakpo: 12:04am On Dec 08, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

1. I don't know weather I would date any girl who is in a relationship. The moment I heard you have a boo i easily lose interest like 2 days is OK for me to change towards you. Am this kind of person that easily talk and vibe with. I vibe well on chat and physical but the moment you have a boo, our proximity become infinite. I don't know weather am normal oo? cheesy grin

2. Anger problem.
3. I don care attitude .
4. Can't be able to adapt fast.
5. You are not intellectually smart. I don't mean book, atleast be logically sound.
6. Lack sense of building a nice and interesting conversation be it chat or physical .

I think when I discover the above, I easily lose interest ASAP.

This is just me and may be that is why I am still single right now
Most of the girls that I am into are just having a boo and I ghost them sharply and the rest they just don't have these qualities and I can't.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Mart1994(m): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2020
I can't stand arrogant ladies. Total turn off.
I do not like over flirty ladies. Ladies who are way too friendly with the opposite sex. It puts me off.
When ever a lady tells me she is taken, the feeling evapourates, and the girl I once adored will suddenly mean nothing to me.

"Urgent 2k" is another big thing.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Samylekey(m): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2020
Thattallgirl:
@itstheladylisa on IG
Seen. You are veli veli buriful especially your throwbacks. cheesy
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Thattallgirl(f): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2020
Kapilta:
you are tall nitoto and beautiful too.
Thanks smiley
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Thattallgirl(f): 12:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Samylekey:

Seen. You are veli veli buriful especially your throwbacks. cheesy
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Bravewarrior1: 12:25am On Dec 08, 2020
Nuttella:
A serial womanizer.

Have you caught him before?
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by wizzylink: 12:49am On Dec 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I had a huge crush for my pastor's wife.
She was pretty, slender and caramel; just the way I like them. Her manicure was always on point and she could never be caught unfresh.
I admired her gait, loved the way she talked and when she led praises in church, it sent shivers down my spine and erected my cord.

I didn't miss church services because of her and I always sat on the first row because she had this special way of flapping her legs and exposing her panties.

I just longed for her.
Getting her was the salvation I needed.
I went to bed every night wishing and praying for the day I would be the cause of her moans.

Long story short.

I eventually got to make her moan but everything about it was a write-off.
From the second I inserted my harddisc into her P-drive to the moment I ejaculated my infatuations, the only emotion I felt for her was disgust.
Just like Tamar and Ammon; I hated her very existence and couldn't stand to look at her face.

Till today, each time I see her face on banners, I wonder what was it about her that drove me crazy.
But I've come to know that that's how life is designed to be.

We appreciate what we think we can NEVER have and detest it once we've gotten it.

I guess that's the same reason girls have more heartbreaks than men.
They fall so hard for the filmtricks.
...because the same man that checks up on you every other minute before he has laid you will be the one too busy to pick your call after her has laid you.

Like seriously ����
What's the color of your madness??
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Olatlaccon(m): 12:56am On Dec 08, 2020
deardevil:
There was this girl in my neighbourhood I was madly having crush on which she knew but to fast things we started talking and told her about my feeling for her and was ok with it but any time we hang out together she always telling me she hungry, how she not eating any thing all day and all.... I jump lost interest in her
she wan open buka for ur head

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Franklydes(m): 12:57am On Dec 08, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Well we weren't actually dating.
That was two years ago, I had a huge crush on this girl and she had a crush on me too cause she considers me 'intelligent' (I heard those from her friends actually), when she found out that i have feelings for her she started misbehaving, Na so i ghost am sharp sharp. cheesy

No time to check time and I'm still single till date.

Share urs?
L
She too like man
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Franklydes(m): 12:58am On Dec 08, 2020
She too like man
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by rowosky(m): 1:05am On Dec 08, 2020
Fussion1000:

Your gullibility is primus 'inter pares"
My Principal in Secondary school used to say this
Ven. Tunde Oduwole
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by MakeMoves: 1:11am On Dec 08, 2020
A lot of Nigerian people are broken relationship wise. So much distrust, anger, sustained incest, unspeakable agony. Work place sexual exploitation. Teacher student. Uncle issue, just so much.

If you find a good one, stay there, if not keep looking.

But a lot are damaged though.

All the best!

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:30am On Dec 08, 2020
Too much preaching. To much advice and instructions. Because I am the silent type, she turn me to her audience for motivational information and quotes in her statuses without mentioning my name. I jejely waka comot the relationship

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by mrcrabs(m): 1:48am On Dec 08, 2020
At some point she started complaining about everything I did from how long I spend on call with her, how we chat, how I should love her, how I should do this and that, I felt I wasn't longer free in the relationship, I guess she already found someone else but didn't know how to tell me, I just lost that flair and that drive kus the nagging was just too much omo me just used my upper, started ghosting her till we just stopped speaking to each other but the funny thing is when we see we still Bleep better Bleep. Women eh

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 08, 2020
Myhusband:
there is this lady I had a crush on, very gorgeous tall lady with nice curve, I love lady with class and I felt she's one, the way she move in the street

the day some guys were discussing about her that na pinka, I didn't believe until I caught her in a mechanic workshop, giving it harder to one of the mechanic boss, my liver cut since then I realized, na all this ladies forming hard to get/boss lady most, dey cheap pass

Is it because she dating mechanic boss?

A girl cannot be generous with pussssy and same time forming hard to get oo.

Maybe her structure threatened in first instance.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 08, 2020
rowosky:

My Principal in Secondary school used to say this
Ven. Tunde Oduwole

I first heard it from my late principal then, whenever we were going for inter schools' quiz or debate competitions.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 08, 2020
papermill:
I failed to give my girlfriend the attention she needed and she became aggressive with me and I had to move out to rent a new apartment for my peace. Now she’s happy with a guy..

I learned my lesson from my mistakes. I promise to give my next girl time and attention which every woman value so much.

Time and attention that you can't continue giving when you finally get married don't give to gf biko.

One of red flags in relationship, you were not compatible with each other,and that was why it went like that.

In fact she might be complaining then just because she found new replacement.

There are some girls that when they find replacement they will not want to be seen as the reason for break up, rather, they will be demanding what they knw you can't afford, its a calculated attempt to leave the relationship peaceful.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Mescana22(m): 2:41am On Dec 08, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I had a huge crush for my pastor's wife.
She was pretty, slender and caramel; just the way I like them. Her manicure was always on point and she could never be caught unfresh.
I admired her gait, loved the way she talked and when she led praises in church, it sent shivers down my spine and erected my cord.

I didn't miss church services because of her and I always sat on the first row because she had this special way of flapping her legs and exposing her panties.

I just longed for her.
Getting her was the salvation I needed.
I went to bed every night wishing and praying for the day I would be the cause of her moans.

Long story short.

I eventually got to make her moan but everything about it was a write-off.
From the second I inserted my harddisc into her P-drive to the moment I ejaculated my infatuations, the only emotion I felt for her was disgust.
Just like Tamar and Ammon; I hated her very existence and couldn't stand to look at her face.

Till today, each time I see her face on banners, I wonder what was it about her that drove me crazy.
But I've come to know that that's how life is designed to be.

We appreciate what we think we can NEVER have and detest it once we've gotten it.

I guess that's the same reason girls have more heartbreaks than men.
They fall so hard for the filmtricks.
...because the same man that checks up on you every other minute before he has laid you will be the one too busy to pick your call after her has laid you.

Dude you Fu**k your pastors wife? Jesus Christ!!! You Christians are so Bad Is she still married to the pastor? How does she stand and lead praise ? Preach to people? How do you sleep at night knowing that you committed a crime before God and Man?

Meanwhile what kind of jazz do you use, Tell me I want to learn, angry angry angry grin
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:55am On Dec 08, 2020
She has a bestie male
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 08, 2020
Right from when I was young I hardly would tell a guy I like him much less love... you would just see me always hanging out with him..I grew up with my brother so I know guys really enjoy the chase and all that so this particular guy I had been secretly crushing from primary school up into secondary school he was always inviting me but I was a virgin I wasn’t allowed to go on late night parole but they had more freedom their father was liberal. They had cars we were still riding school bus.

One day we found ourselves together and he confessed how he felt about me then I also opened up and then it was time to do the do...nothing happens it’s too tight ...the door is closed in fact it’s jammed it was too big still a virgin..the guy was surprised ... I thought you were a hoe o the way you dance allow people to touch you or quave you I thought you’d be experienced. I smiled my feelings drained because sure I liked to bump and grind but I was only dry humping dudes

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by 10kgod(m): 3:04am On Dec 08, 2020
I think it's because our emotional mind is not stable. 95% of people.
Emotional mind can change at any time.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by bentenny(m): 3:07am On Dec 08, 2020
She wanted to control me....wasn't possible because I had a mind of my own.
So she resorted to playing the manipulative game by using emotions....initially,she thought she had conquered but was shocked when I refused to back down!
She is very pretty,intelligent,industrious and quite friendly but sometimes I wonder if she has a double....she can be so cool,loving and sweet while being considerate and caring,but just like a flip of the coin,she changes into this braggadocios and totally disrespectful snub.....her reckless tongue can make you think about your life history if you are not strong emotionally!
Very carefree and over thinks every move you make!
I had to move on because my peace of mind was paramount to me!
I really loved her so much but her terrible and irritating attitude was a huge turn off for me!

8 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Happy2020: 3:55am On Dec 08, 2020
HE started asking me for money. When I gave it a few
Times to help him out, HE started expecting it. Just like a Bitxh does. I didn’t know who was the man and who was the woman. Lots of Fuxx boys in Nigeria who walk
Around with their head held high.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Cutehector(m): 4:06am On Dec 08, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol..i once had a gal that was so into me..she was crazily in love , but she said she can't involve sex in the relationship, infact this gal gave me permission to cheat on her anytime am ready, she said all she wanted was my love and attention, that she doesn't even need me to spend a dime on her..fine, i accepted, we got kicking, till i notice that to even kiss or makeout with her is problem, me that my hand cant stay idle whenever am with a woman, this gal only de give me breast to suck, from downward, i no fit get access, smh.omo naso i jakpa o, she cried, but i couldn't give a Bleep, told her, that i can't be wanking when i have gf already. come see as she come de post rubbish for whatsapp status,saying all shit that, men are dogs that only know how to Bleep arroudnd, i knew she was rederingi to me...had to ghost her completely..told her plainly i never loved her from yhe beginning, na wetin make the idiot finally leave me..
cheesy
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Map1(m): 4:31am On Dec 08, 2020
Nuyokoi:
neva been in love
woman don't love and if they love it will be on wrong side but I don't blame them too many men come across them on a daily basis due to this they were so confused to know what is right for them and the moment they come across a nice and gentle soul they treat him badly and see him as a fool the best time woman can listen to you with out expecting anything or think of anything is when they need sex and the moment you give them they don't care about you anymore

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by King44(m): 4:38am On Dec 08, 2020
First, was not lazy, hardworking but her orientation was totally different from mine, dated on and off for 5 years genuine, turned lust later and I had to quit. I moved on so she could focus on her life too.... I am too young to end up with a breeder whose only intention is to sit at home and grow fat.

Second, emotionally unstable one minute loving me the other minute switches allegiance to some other guy and she broke up me but she has hung herself on my neck for friendship. I tried to avoid her she turn am to fight so I gave in, just friends. When we have smooth convo almost every time the feelings grows but when we are not talking for long I feel plain towards her... But she was the only girl who has ever understood me... But me I am too stubborn to understand her (a bit selfish of me though) and a lot of imperfections from both sides.

Third, she was toxic, foxy, always hungry and the urgent 2k type... She keeps killing myself esteem and draining me financially. She later tell me say she nor luv me but wants to keep me as friends by all means possible. I had to take a stand one day, call it quit and deleted her number...

Three girls I have ever had genuine love for but the rest na lust o.
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by silverkings: 5:11am On Dec 08, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I haven't fallen in love before...I'll get there cheesy
Church girl
Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:14am On Dec 08, 2020
solasoulmusic:
Right from when I was young I hardly would tell a guy I like him much less love... you would just see me always hanging out with him..I grew up with my brother so I know guys really enjoy the chase and all that so this particular guy I had been secretly crushing from primary school up into secondary school he was always inviting me but I was a virgin I wasn’t allowed to go on late night parole but they had more freedom their father was liberal. They had cars we were still riding school bus.

One day we found ourselves together and he confessed how he felt about me then I also opened up and then it was time to do the do...nothing happens it’s too tight ...the door is closed in fact it’s jammed it was too big still a virgin..the guy was surprised ... I thought you were a hoe o the way you dance allow people to touch you or quave you I thought you’d be experienced. I smiled my feelings drained because sure I liked to bump and grind but I was only dry humping dudes

I get turned on with natural n quirky ladies.. .

I lyk yuh type

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? by TestimoneyTesti: 5:25am On Dec 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
wahala. Baba work on your marriage. Kukuma stop trying to catch her in a lie. U guys can go see a marriage counselor

It's from her foundation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / 7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Ugandan Singer, 28, Weds His 68 Year Old American Cougar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.