Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? (30747 Views)

As A Man What Attract You First When You See A Girl. / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by mayorkent(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2020
Her toe nails and finger nails ,
Breasts and ass no day move me again because them day too display am for IG and FB ...

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by tfash96(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:
If I was a guy.... I'll be attracted to a tall lady with ass...either dark or fair....she should be really smart... simple and well behaved.... that's the kind of lady I'll want for my brothers...

For the guys
I'll want a tall dark guy with cute smile....and attractive lips... He should be humble...God fearing..a man of little words... straight forward etc
Time for work.. Go n get your own clay
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by idahme(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2020
4ckz:

My attraction = yansh

Sadly I've met a lot of terrible women because of it

Would I change?

I pray so, but don't think it's possible

U got me laughing at the last statement, Yeye guy.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by KingAzari: 11:23am On Dec 10, 2020
Slim-thick, height, ebony, come get bobby, flat tummy and smooth hairless skin... We are going to the altar be that.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by mattmogan88: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2020
Minus ego and pride, am in

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by RedPanthar: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:
If I was a guy.... I'll be attracted to a tall lady with ass...either dark or fair....she should be really smart... simple and well behaved.... that's the kind of lady I'll want for my brothers...

For the guys
I'll want a tall dark guy with cute smile....and attractive lips... He should be humble...God fearing..a man of little words... straight forward etc

And where does one find this kind of ladies

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Bmaster(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:
The first thing is she must not wear any makeup..

Secondly, good round or perky tit

Thirdly, she may be slim or short but NOT FAT!
a short lady is likely to be fat in future after giving birth
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Primebuilders(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2020
1. intelligent
2. Slim
3. Average boobs

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Apktotheworld: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2020
Preciousgirl:
What exactly about a lady attracts you?
Nothing bodily mhen cos it's all a friggin mirage that vaporizes after some time. It's good energy and appreciably tolerable character for me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Omezif(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2020
Ladies can't attracts man without fabulous character the same thing to guys.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Wassapviews: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2020
What's her WhatsApp Views like? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Leoniine(f): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2020
mtcheeeew. radarada. just be giving them liver and making them feel they are something. they shame women everyday on here, and y'all are still going about creating topics to air their opinions.

mtcheeew × 12.006.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by mattmogan88: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2020
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by FearGod199(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2020
First of all what attracted me to a woman is her waste,,her look,,and her sense of reasoning...
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Markswag101: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2020
Emotional Intelligence and of course nice figure 8 grin
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by oluwasegun007(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2020
Big yansh....

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by izubext007: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2020
for now nothing.......man need to hustle

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Finnestgreat: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2020
The things that attract me in a lady are her looks(she must be beautiful),curvy(thick) and big boobs and butt.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by rafcrown(m): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2020
Decency in appearance, composure, talk, Not Agrasha type,not aggressive type,not indecent type,not the abusive type.
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by berryPee(m): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2020
Beauty + brain +Cleanliness + Godly character = my kind of woman

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by lincsnuel: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2020
Leoniine:
mtcheeeew. radarada. just be giving them liver and making them feel they are something. they shame women everyday on here, and y'all are still going about creating topics to air their opinions.

mtcheeew × 12.006.

well well, if you think I quoted you to reply or insult you for instigating and talking down on my gender, then you must be mistaken...

I only quoted you to learn how to change font color on nairaland! grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by honor4me: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2020
Voice, skin tone, brilliance, some kinds of nostrils especially if it flares appropriately at the edge, overall with good skin tones, proportional ass and boobs. I’m so hard to please!
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2020
Keep them coming...

11 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by praiseneo(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2020
Fluent English
Neatness
Nice Tits
Quite reserved
Her Dress sense
Nice ass to grab and spank softly

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by eyizlive(m): 11:34am On Dec 10, 2020
Nazgul:
High IQ

Lively, I don't have strength to be interviewing her everyday in the name of discussion

Smart

Neat

I'm not a fan of big boobs, it's a turn off for me. I love them moderate or small sef.

She must not be jobless...not time to start playing the fatherly role when I'm still single.

Truthful...I find it hard to trust anyone who lied to me in the past....let me stop here for now.

Lolzzzz, baba say I can't be interviewing her everyday.
But forreal i'm yet to meet a Nigerian girl that can hold a conversation that's not about what she'll eat or wear. I mean I literally test run this on Twitter. It's that bad.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Olatlaccon(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2020
Heroclitus:
Physically, well painted toes and neatly groomed long fingernails + an excessively large yansh

As for the qualitative features... Hmmmm
Bros I neva use sand wey I carry come from Jerusalem finish...I fit dash you make u mold the yansh...u must be an Arsenal fan
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Edwardsmart: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2020
odinson1:

And of course he should be rich Too because Security (which includes Resources like Assets and money) is the only reason you Nigerian ladies go Into relationships

"My money is my money,his money is our money"

How can one be so lazy,selfish and greedy all at the same time But don't worry though, Shiloh 2030 got you covered

you are mannerless. Please go and buy some brain.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2020
hahaha, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
koyyes:
Keep them coming...
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by hakym619(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:

See I don't want to insult yhu...but please don't ever move mad in my mentions again....

Take yhur mental instability elsewhere...

Take it easy jodha
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Ejiod(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2020
Brain first before beauty

1 Like

Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Olatlaccon(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2020
I've got you all covered...order for your own now!!!
Re: Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? by Map1(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2020
Jodha:

For the guys
the be ready to create a man for your self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Four Reasons You're Yet To Find A Serious Woman / Which Number Is Best Arrangement? / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.