Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes (70421 Views)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... / Nigerian Guy Makes His Girlfriend Up, And It Came Out Well (Photos & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by AududuNine11: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Jimmy231:
Waiting we wan come ask Una knowing fully well say Una no sabi pass food

Lol...
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Ihatethemods: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:
Your numbers 1, 2 and 3 is a fat lie. Constant checking on a girl will make her form a bond quickly and love you more than trying to be scarce because so many others will be trying to woo her at the same time. So, the one who marks the register every morning, makes an impression that will earn him her heart.

Someone tried to form scarce for me recently, I just blocked him.

Also telling a woman you love her helps her quickly make her choice from the numerous guys. So while you're there forming, I won't tell her yet, another smart guy has done so and you know we ladies are moved by what we hear. So??

You only got close with your last point. Yes, guys who give up quickly might just be missing a girl who truly wants them but just wants to see if he can fight to have her for keeps. tongue

You only blocked that guy because you hated the fact that he ignores you. Deep down you have a thing for him, hence, the blocking. Him pepper you!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2020
SmartPolician:

You lots are just unbelievable!

I once had a girlfriend who complained that I don't even ask her if she had eaten!

Tufiakwa!

Very complicated set of people.. lool
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2020
When is there is money girls will come bro
All this your point is wrong
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Bawofss(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2020
wen did women mata turn champions league or world cup wey guys go dey use formation or tactics to win....the op needs to be banished from dis forum.....wat nonsense!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by BadBradley: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2020
When you're successful in your line of work and career, you will be mysterious, unavailable naturally. You won't need to act it or play it.

Go and work and plan for your life, stupid kids and foolish adults fretting about what doesn't matter.

Stupid and shallow idiots everywhere who want to be king of girls and failures in life.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Ferdinandu(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes

Girls are very observant, there are certain things that put them off or on when they chat with a guy online. Girls are like locks waiting for someone with the right key to open them up.

Below are 4 mistakes guys make when chatting with a girl online,

1. When guys confess their feelings over text too quickly
I understand that when a guy has feelings for a girl, it literally hurts so much they want to tell her how they feel really quick so they just confess their feelings over text and expect her to agree to be his girlfriend immediately. No, this is a mistake you shouldn’t do. Rather you should watch how things play out between you and her and if you notice that she might be having feelings for you then you can ask her how she feels about you.

2. Sending “nice guy” text
By nice guy texts, I mean the overly repetitive ones where you check up on here every now and then. For instance, you keep sending her texts like “have you eaten?” “How was your night?” “What did you eat?”, etc. These kind of texts are boring and would make you appear needy.

3. Being too available
When you are always in her inbox, you are already giving away too much. It would make her get tired of you quickly and you have already eliminated any form of mystery you had and the chances of her missing you. Girls love guys who are mysterious, who are like puzzles they want to figure out. I’m not saying you shouldn’t check up on her, do so but still give room for mystery.

4. Giving up too soon
Most girls like playing hard to get not because they don’t like you but because they love the chase and attention you give to them. Most guys simply give up because they weren’t patient enough to get her to open up to him.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/sex-relationship/amp/0095008f62a554ff86c24b07f30842c5
All these story and time just for chasing liability. Young man use your time and energy for Assest

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by PoliticalHunter: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Idrisab:
Girls lose this....
Girls want that ......
Girls love this....
Girls hate that ....

Who the f**k goes around researching all these stupid stuffs
Who gives a Bleep??!!!!

Gerrarahia Mahn

OP deserves to banished from here

Girls are f**king confused beings
They don't even knw what they want

Mtcheewww

Gerrout jare

Best comment of the year,I really wish I could give more than 1 like cool

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2020
SENSELESS THREAD!
SPITS!!!
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by AududuNine11: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Bawofss:
wen did women mata turn champions league or world cup wey guys go dey use formation or tactics to win....the op needs to be banished from dis forum.....wat nonsense!
. Lol
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Robinho22: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2020
On this video, I teach about how to break from Family Curses and Badluck using Palm kernel Oil. No matter where the Curses generated from whether Paternal or Maternal side. Some families out there no single member is making progress. Once you follow this my teaching and break out, you will be free for ever.�����
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds6_5g7RtWs

Don't forget to hit the Subscribe button to always get More powerful videos

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by KenBen217: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2020
about point 2,many women are insufferable during texting. can't blame them sincerely because they always have lots of people in their DMs so they don't always put efforts in chat so that's about it. you'll chat with a girl and there's no topic she can contribute meaningfully on. all she says is "k" ,yh...etc...at dat point the best you can ask her is stuff like "have you eaten"... because you're basically chatting at her level of responsiveness and exposure.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Rossntti: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Idrisab:
Girls lose this....
Girls want that ......
Girls love this....
Girls hate that ....

Who the f**k goes around researching all these stupid stuffs
Who gives a Bleep??!!!!

Gerrarahia Mahn

OP deserves to banished from here

Girls are f**king confused beings
They don't even knw what they want

Mtcheewww

Gerrout jare

Don't mind these guys. It is threads like this that cause these girls to be forming big chic when they see a guy. Rubbish.

I don't bother with all this shit. If she ain't meeting me halfway in terms of courtship, romance, etc, she can swerve.

Nobody is gonna mess with my emotions, and I ain't begging for no one's love, even if you fine pass mammy water.

In fact, any girl that has you on some sort of leash, whereby you always feel a need to impress her, while she plays 'hard to get' etc, is a cold, selfish manipulator, does NOT really like you, and is probably a narcissist, so better run, cos she will bring you trouble later in your relationship.

If a girl is truly for you, she will never play hard to get, or try to make you feel inadequate in any way.

Most of us run into such girls every now and then, but tend to overlook them, maybe because they're not the most beautiful or flashy girls, and don't have big nyash etc. We then look for 'better' looking girls, and that's when we run into trouble.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by everyevery: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Women case is simply mysterious because you can’t really place what A want from B.
You met me she wants all the attention
You met another she want her space
Grace and Providence can only judge one faithful to win the right babe.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by mayorofyentown(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2020
lol
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by KenBen217: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:
Your numbers 1, 2 and 3 is a fat lie. Constant checking on a girl will make her form a bond quickly and love you more than trying to be scarce because so many others will be trying to woo her at the same time. So, the one who marks the register every morning, makes an impression that will earn him her heart.

Also telling a woman you love her helps her quickly make her choice from the numerous guys. So while you're there forming, I won't tell her yet, another smart guy has done so and you know we ladies are moved by what we hear. So??

You only got close with your last point. Yes, guys who give up quickly might just be missing a girl who truly wants them but just wants to see if he can fight to have her for keeps. tongue
my advise to men out there...in your life even if you make a mistake,don't EVER believe what women tell you about getting women...you are on your own. shalom.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by HalpyBee(f): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2020
SmartPolician:

You lots are just unbelievable!

I once had a girlfriend who complained that I don't even ask her if she had eaten!

Tufiakwa!
It's situational! Whatever floats your boat.
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Dreyton36: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2020
All of these for vagina

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes

Girls are very observant, there are certain things that put them off or on when they chat with a guy online. Girls are like locks waiting for someone with the right key to open them up.

Below are 4 mistakes guys make when chatting with a girl online,

1. When guys confess their feelings over text too quickly
I understand that when a guy has feelings for a girl, it literally hurts so much they want to tell her how they feel really quick so they just confess their feelings over text and expect her to agree to be his girlfriend immediately. No, this is a mistake you shouldn’t do. Rather you should watch how things play out between you and her and if you notice that she might be having feelings for you then you can ask her how she feels about you.

2. Sending “nice guy” text
By nice guy texts, I mean the overly repetitive ones where you check up on here every now and then. For instance, you keep sending her texts like “have you eaten?” “How was your night?” “What did you eat?”, etc. These kind of texts are boring and would make you appear needy.

3. Being too available
When you are always in her inbox, you are already giving away too much. It would make her get tired of you quickly and you have already eliminated any form of mystery you had and the chances of her missing you. Girls love guys who are mysterious, who are like puzzles they want to figure out. I’m not saying you shouldn’t check up on her, do so but still give room for mystery.

4. Giving up too soon
Most girls like playing hard to get not because they don’t like you but because they love the chase and attention you give to them. Most guys simply give up because they weren’t patient enough to get her to open up to him.

https://ng.opera.news/ng/en/sex-relationship/amp/0095008f62a554ff86c24b07f30842c5

OP all these things you are saying, The guy never get money reach na Y.

Make e still go hustle small.
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Nancy1986: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Money solves all things

1 Like

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by MyGeneration(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2020
waleadeagb:
Aaaah, Lol..That's me, I would call and be asking have you eaten? We hat are you doing now? What's up? So boring to even me the guy but can a nice good do, what's the direction of conversation to be initiated to a babe that's hardly knowledgeable on things happening around her than so much concern and concentration on her beauty. Most girls are vain and are just like mannequin....no tangible talent, no inward vibes that could make a progressive and inspirational discussion. Some girls knows nothing about what's happening presently in this country or outside. Some don't even know the company that produces the iPhone they are using. It's a wonderful feeling when you meet and interact with intelligent ladies....you can never get enough of her if you are intelligent yourself....it's like driving in a roller coaster, no finishing point...from one topic to the other and absolute fulfilling and enjoyable discussions. One Love
That hv u eaten part annoys me so much I know a girl that asks me that almost every 3hours
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by pansophist(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2020
This is a well-articulated bullshit, it seems like it make sense, but it doesn't. Even if you do all these things, a woman will stay and keep falling in love if you're the best in all of her options out there.

Women, whether they admit it or not are attracted to status, and a man that has a high status, who is also actively meeting that requirement, will always be attractive and valuable in her eyes, which will make her loyal and stay. There is a difference between a bus driver and a highly successful businessman obsessing over a girl, it is about the value they both brings to the table.

When a girl knows that there are girls far more richer, beautiful, younger and of good quality out there to replace her, she will value you regardless if you do everything the poster wrote. Oh, so you want to tell me that Chioma will fall out of love with Davido if he does the above? Lol. Chioma sef knows that after Davido, she mostly won't get a guy of such quality. Its a harsh truth.

Women are constantly judging, surveying and testing your quality, and that will determine if your excess will be overlooked, or used against you. When a quality man in high demand obsessed over her, it is ego inflating, makes her feel damn good, and reaffirm her that she is the prize. Do you think she will feel the same way if its a bricklayer obsessing over her? Infact, everything he does will most likely irritate her, as it proves that she can not do better. The right guy enjoys the rule, but the other guy suffers from it.

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by wonder233: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2020
As in, I just laugh seeing these posts, they don't apply to Nigerian girls. All they want is money. We are so hypocritical in this country, we say prostitution isn't legal, but it's no secret anymore that direct bargain for cash takes place before sex can take place in this country. Go to WhatsApp and Facebook groups, it's all about buying and selling
Facidio:
Who gives a Bleep about feelings... Get ur money and you can bleep 5 gals once in same bed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Na for person wen get time. Have money and all these things will be useless as the U in honour.

Infact, women will chase you like flies chases stone cold oyo man shit, after plenty amala and beans.

cheesy cheesy

They will even allow you cheat without making noise.

Owo ni koko joor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by MyGeneration(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2020
BadBradley:
When you're successful in your line of work and career, you will be mysterious, unavailable naturally. You won't need to act it or play it.

Go and work and plan for your life, stupid kids and foolish adults fretting about what doesn't matter.

Stupid and shallow idiots everywhere who want to be king of girls and failures in life.
Most guys don't know that if u are just busy and always available girls see attraction in it.

But if they see u too much, too much familiarity brings neglect.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by duality(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Nonsense!!!

A lady don't like.

Point 1-3

and still don't like point 4?

You don't like someone available for you, someone who check up on you, someone who is interested if you have eaten and fine.

You don't want the person to give up and move on, when you don't like all the love he showed. then you are a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Facidio:
Who gives a Bleep about feelings... Get ur money and you can bleep 5 gals once in same bed

Who has time to chess girls these days when dem plenty for shiloh.. They should keep misbehaving...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Deejay1000(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2020
AududuNine11:

Well, I chase God! Just like the Psalmist says: "As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God."
Psalms 42:1 NIV
okay o.
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Tapout(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Jodha:
Be over caring with me o.... I may look tough but deep down I want to be pampered angry

By choice or that's your default countenance??
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by Grinstuff(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Na so bro ��
Facidio:
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by AududuNine11: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2020
duality:
Nonsense!!!

A lady don't like.

Point 1-3

and still don't like point 4?

You don't like someone available for you, someone who check up on you, someone who is interested if you have eaten and fine.

You don't want the person to give up and move on, when you don't like all the love he showed. then you are a fool.

Lol
Re: Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes by sparko1(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:

Your point, his point, none makes any sense, if any guy like give all the world attention, it will only irritate her without money, the moment a guy with a car and steady lifestyle steps into the equation, the other guy becomes, "the guy that is disturbing me".

All this plenty story, height, fine face, swag, six pack and all the other crap will just get you in the friend zone, the moment a pot-bellied, shapeless toad comes the the goody bag, everything foundation you have been building will come down in an instant.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.