Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) (99201 Views)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bare Boob Live / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by meekah: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
Such a fool, you know your bust isn't attractive yet you exposed it, i dislike girls like this.
very brainless I doubt weather she has someone advising her

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Telsidelake:
How did people know you have saggy breasts if not that you haven't been wearing bra. Madam, shift one side.

I still don't get why a young lady will go out in public without supporting bra especially the heavily endowed ones... It is beyond indecent, it is distracting and outright insensitive.

That's like a well endowed guy going out without properly packaging his Johnson to the point that it becomes a distraction to others and an inconvenience to him.

5 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by opera260(m): 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
sweetie try algebra method
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by ifymadu: 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Stop posting then and live a private life.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Adakintroy: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Very weak on The inside yet try to act bold. Funny batch generation.

2 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by bukatyne(f): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Cover it up and nobody will know..buy good crochet, push-up bra and package am well

I wanted to ask how people knew her boobs were saggy online.

Foolishness in high places undecided

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by isahsalee: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
@ 19 yr old, 150kg x 2 breast, @ 30 yr old help me do the maths.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mynd44:
Some men no get sense sha. Leave the woman alone, savvy boobs oyo, perky boobs ooo, small boobs ooo, big boobs ooo, they are all going to get sucked and all provide pleasure.

Plus which of these clown men decided boobs is a primary sexual organ sef?

They lady should leave them and enjoy her life jare. Ignore them and tend to what is hers.

Worse is that some woman will join to shame her as if na curse.

Jeeezzzzz, I thought you were a robot without feelings.... So you dey follow press oranges , pawpaw and water melons.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by harmony75: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
what is this??!! an eye sore � nawa o association of saggy will support this shame. who asked you?! inferiority complex at work � Mtcheeeeew
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by FashionCookie(f): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
U get this kind chest and you mo wear cloth wey cover you. What are you crying for now?
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
So that mynd boy deleted nwamaikpe post? why this boy just carry that saggy boobs girl matter for head like gala hawker, smh

5 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
She can be covering those things, must she be making it obvious to the public? There was this girl i met and her boobs was so pointy from her shirt, not when we were about to do the do do, mehn, that shii was flat like flat tire, like, i lost my erection mojo that day... Such an eyesore.

Just packed your shii and move on
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by tunapawizzy: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
The young lady should upgrade to the level where she doesn't need any form of validation from others. Rise above online trolls, if u like go and get the most banging body and boobs, trolls will still come for you, genuinely work on your mind, if na to get man be ur ultimate goal, lots of sapiosexual men out there, nurture your mind and make yourself their target.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Okoroawusa: 7:54pm On Dec 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Cover it up and nobody will know..buy good crochet, push-up bra and package am well
I agree with you on her covering it up but what of the time for sex? A man that saw a standing breasts before entering a room with a woman will certainly feel cheated if he ended seeing a fallen breasts. Men feel by sight.
I will advise she goes for a surgery to lift her breasts or make it known before hand that "this is me". A man that loves her like that won't run.

4 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by favour32(m): 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wear bra..... problem solved.
Person wey like you go like you weda ya breasts stand or not.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by zedegit: 7:56pm On Dec 17, 2020
She needs not expose it. This kind of girl is usually fun to be with. Let such disparaging comments not get to her.

People must talk.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by 360clips: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fvucking nasty! Please cover up!
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by BlueAir: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin who will she be deceiving with all this yeye packaging y'all shouting up and down?
dollytino4real:
use anything pack dem some abeg!!
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Splitmind: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
The difference between men and women is that Samuel Mbah will use his own body shaming to make money. grin

Sorry about the trolls but everyone here White Knighting about body shaming only when women are affected need to get over themselves.

If I'm short, have a patchy beard and tiny dick I can't cry on social media for sympathy so people will defend me for optics I will be the butt of jokes for as long as I live.

4 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by sisisioge: 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
How did they know the boobs were saggy? Who showed them? grin

I used to be team teeny tiny booober and no one outside my family knew...keep your private areas private especially when they aren't eyes candies biko!
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mynd44:
Some men no get sense sha. Leave the woman alone, savvy boobs oyo, perky boobs ooo, small boobs ooo, big boobs ooo, they are all going to get sucked and all provide pleasure.

Plus which of these clown men decided boobs is a primary sexual organ sef?

They lady should leave them and enjoy her life jare. Ignore them and tend to what is hers.

Worse is that some woman will join to shame her as if na curse.

Good point... However, let her cover up. Specific bras were designed for such "uniqueness".

I can't understand why most ladies can't be decent enough to keep what is private precisely private!

If guys can dress and cover up adequately at all times, why should it be too big a deal for ladies to do same??! If at all you must expose your bodies (Ladies and Guys, no exceptions) have the common sense not to bring insults upon yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by ableguy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Don't mind them, she is the one exposing everything
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by dollytino4real(f): 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
BlueAir:
grin who will she be deceiving with all this yeye packaging y'all shouting up and down?
they are just extra flesh not wrong with it
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by traihit: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Something that's supposed to be for her husband and her children alone, she's saying they're body shaming her. Is the breast a part of your face everybody must see?

If you expose your breat and they body shame you, good for you. If you're wise you will know that what's private is private.

3 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by akinwale701(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
adadike:
My sister, it's well. Just face those boobs to yorubaland, I trust them. They can never body shame or disrespect you. Na dis type Dem dey like

On behalf of all Yoruba guys, I say "we don't want", kindly take it to our Igbo brothers. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Divay2(f): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Ifasco(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2020
Complaining about sagging breast and u are still exposing it. Na nairaland get time for u

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by isahsalee: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I agree with you on her covering it up but what of the time for sex? A man that saw a standing breasts before entering a room with a woman will certainly feel cheated if he ended seeing a fallen breasts. Men feel by sight.
I will advise she goes for a surgery to lift her breasts or make it known before hand that "this is me". A man that loves her like that won't run.

Love doctor, thank you continue!

4 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by FuckThaMod: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Why u carry the matter for head like Agege bread?
Women broke shame men onhere don't they? When have you kom out to criticize them

Please stick to politics section next time, Simping comments are FORBIDDEN in Romance section now.
That guy na well known confirmed female asslicker... If you get argument with a female and she's wrong he would ban you instead. A simp mod he truly is grin
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Divay2(f): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by geraldamobi(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2020
This one na our milk ooo
����
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by ehix89(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
longetivity:
I love saggy boobs
seriously shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.