Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) (99193 Views)

I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bares Her Boobs / I Want People To Get Used To Seeing Boobs - Nigerian Actress Bare Boob Live / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by juman(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hiss.
Nonsense.

Why not show the whole boobs.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
Such a fool, you know your bust isn't attractive yet you exposed it, i dislike girls like this.

Coming from a fellow woman! I like her spirit anyway, she has defied the expectations of people like you and she's free.

2 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by triplek2000: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
19 or 29 does she look 19 to you ?
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
you be mumu! you no get sense at all

you geh saggy boob and still showing cleavage by wearing clothes that reveals cleavage as if its a must to show cleavage

i don't know what has come of these naija girls or females worldwide as a whole sef undecided

As far as i'm concern if you no bring your problem to social media nobody can put mouth or have a say about it same as to say if you no reveal your boob or body to the world through social media nobody go body shame you! get sense and start wearing good clothes that are firm enough to hold your boob together since you were born that way plus get strong Bra that can hold it firm as well

i don't body shame at all and i don't body shame you having it if it's true you were born that way but i'm angry at you for bringing yourself to the public showing cleavage and wearing such clothes

Nonsense and Saggy Boob! undecided
Made4naijalove:
A 19-year-old Nigerian lady has cried out after being body-shamed repeatedly for having saggy boobs.

The distraught lady who stressed that she was born that way, stated that it is disheartening that she is dragged in spite of doing nothing.

@divine_richard_ disclosed that she has been dispressed with comments she gets about her boobs, and will change her body if she had an option. She added that she is scared of getting into relationships because she doesn't know to present her body.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yScvSZbRhT8

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
ipobarethieves:
sad Lefulefu coma see embarassed sad lipsrsealed
abegi she is just marketing the bwest on code.person say dem dey bodyshame and she still wear cloth wey expose the stuffs and even film it for the whole world to see cheesy.Na nice strategy.guys go soon enter her dm cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by ellizy(m): 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
There’s no need to cry baby, I still like am like that. Just come make we run things
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Cover it up and nobody will know..buy good crochet, push-up bra and package am well

She should be free to dress the way she likes, she's not naked or half naked. Must we body shame people and the only way out for them is to cover up?

2 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
kay29000:

LMAO! I was in a cab when I opened the post...I had to scroll past it fast.

These days ehn... One can't open so many Nairaland or Social Media threads in public spaces. Hypocrites will roast your destiny with their eyes! embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by robosky02(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
Such a fool, you know your bust isn't attractive yet you exposed it, i dislike girls like this.

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kai. The breast too fall even more than grandma own

Ah ah...

2 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Ideadoctor(m): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
consequence of giving your boobs to bad guys to press, dem no go take am easy at all,they go press sotay the breast go mellow, give it to good guys you would not listen,now take a look at your breast, your slackened breast

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Divay2(f): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
cry cry
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
So that mynd boy deleted nwamaikpe post? why this boy just carry that saggy boobs girl matter for head like gala hawker, smh

Maybe these people don't know this is a democracy and a forum for adults... Deleting his post is akin to abuse of power, and an insult to Freedom of Expression.

Seun, educate your Mods please!!!
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by virginprincess(f): 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
authority2006:

Coming from a fellow woman! I like her spirit anyway, she has defied the expectations of people like you and she's free.
How is she free? pls explain.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
CSTRR:
I saw a 22 year old today and her breasts were standing firm like the rock of Gibraltar.

Defying the laws of gravity.

And in my mind I was like there is no way you will breastt feed a child with those boobs and the child will not prosper.
How did you know her age?
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
say the truth when it's needed! the problem here that i see not the online Trolls or anything But she already is her problem by bringing it on social media and wearing clothes that expose her bress and cleavage

i don't know why girls feel the need to expose cleavage as if it's a must undecided

let me know when she finally get sense to be covering up her bress by wearing good clothes that don't expose bress and by using strong Bra to Pack it well

if you don't bring your problem to the media its just with you and you only and people thats knows you in within your area and your house simple as that
Petyprincess:
Aww,which i could hug her right now! It's not your fault dear,it's just sad hw ignorant and bitter some people are!!

The more we ladies stop seeking online validation the better for us! Trolls are ready to make you feel worthless even if you have all features they will still look for a non existence thing to troll you with!!

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Lewisalexander:
Dead breast
grin u r wicked

2 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
So that mynd boy deleted nwamaikpe post? why this boy just carry that saggy boobs girl matter for head like gala hawker, smh
Mynd did the right thing.
Nwamaikpe and his sarcasm fit wound person.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Alexgeneration(m): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mynd44:
Some men no get sense sha. Leave the woman alone, savvy boobs oyo, perky boobs ooo, small boobs ooo, big boobs ooo, they are all going to get sucked and all provide pleasure.

Plus which of these clown men decided boobs is a primary sexual organ sef?

They lady should leave them and enjoy her life jare. Ignore them and tend to what is hers.

Worse is that some woman will join to shame her as if na curse.
It's no longer her business because she brought it up to the public.

Only SIMPS will support her though cos they don't MYND as long as they get a crumb of female validation.

3 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Divay2:
cry cry
This lady fine sha. See her eyes
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Mynd44:
Some men no get sense sha. Leave the woman alone, savvy boobs oyo, perky boobs ooo, small boobs ooo, big boobs ooo, they are all going to get sucked and all provide pleasure.

Plus which of these clown men decided boobs is a primary sexual organ sef?

They lady should leave them and enjoy her life jare. Ignore them and tend to what is hers.

Worse is that some woman will join to shame her as if na curse.
As if their testicles don't sag.
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Vidsolution79: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bra.. Is not too expensive buy one pack the shit

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
techmaster092:
I don't body shame but this is an eyesore, and also can breast jst fall like dat, I don't believe her jawe

That's because you don't look at the structure of those bres well. No way bres like that will stand firmly!

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
drlateef:
Wear firm bras. Do chest exercise and wear good clothes, cover yourself up and nobody sees your breasts or the shape. Observe my advice and you will be happy.
What of her husband?

2 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:

I agree with you on her covering it up but what of the time for sex? A man that saw a standing breasts before entering a room with a woman will certainly feel cheated if he ended seeing a fallen breasts. Men feel by sight.
I will advise she goes for a surgery to lift her breasts or make it known before hand that "this is me". A man that loves her like that won't run.

The bold will suffice for a decent and learned man... Besides, I know guys who love humongous boobs (Firm or drooping).

That girl needs serious counseling... Surgery is a bit too extreme, not to mention expensive!!!

At 19, she ought to be pursuing more productive and futuristic things instead of public approval. Smh...

Thank God I was raised differently. I honestly don't understand fellow young people of today.

2 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Olaoye1988: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
You are body shaming yourself by exposing your boobs to the world

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
Snaagg:
This is repulsive!

how would we know your boobs are sagging if youre not displaying it for the world to see?.. desperate girls always seeking attention online.

Cover up those sling shots! Despicable thing! angry

You are angry grin grin
Sling shots? hahahahahahaha
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2020
It's a marketing strategy, the babe is wise ... One mugu go pay for breast uplifting surgery, just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
Divay2:
lipsrsealed
is this ur breast?
Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
dollytino4real:
they are just extra flesh not wrong with it

Absolutely nothing...

My first thought when I saw her pic was, "Such a beautiful girl"!!

The boobs are not ugly to me... What I find ugly is the exposure and hunger for acceptance.

1 Like

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by authority2006(m): 8:21pm On Dec 17, 2020
virginprincess:
How is she free? pls explain.

For the fact that she refused to hide it and cry in a corner of her room everyday. Support will come her way and other women in her plight will take inspiration from her. You have forgotten this America lady/woman, saggy boobs matter campaigner? Can't remember her name

2 Likes

Re: Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) by darichlife: 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Buzx:
My eyes o. Op, you for put graphic picture na. angry
grin
Buzx:
My eyes o. Op, you for put graphic picture na. angry

Mad man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.