Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape (53663 Views)

Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Arsenate(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
booscy:

It's like an armed robber calling police for colleagues because of being shortchanged in while sharing their loot.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You spelt it out much clearer than I could.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by pocohantas(f): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Dominique, how can you call it consensual as a woman, when she named her price of $1000 dollars and they both mutually agreed to N200,000?That was the only condition she agreed to in order to sleep with him.

He didn't even send her 1 kobo after sleeping with her.

Rape is sex without consent.

However, consent in this case was given due to monetary rewards. It still doesn’t make it rape. A prostitute can be raped, but not because she wasn’t paid (in full).

Breach of contract, obtaining under pretense...etc, not rape. The doctor is a bad ambassador of his work place and profession. She may not get her money again, but she done shake the table im career balance for.

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2020
freeborn02:

If your brain is not blocked, you will see that the girl followed the guy into a hotel room by herself. What was she expecting? A pat on the back?
It's still not enough reason but the ashawo man already exposed the lady and it appeared she lied about everything. Learn to type devoid of insults
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by freeborn02: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
It's still not enough reason but the ashawo man already exposed the lady and it appeared she lied about everything. Learn to type devoid of insults

You too should learn to type devoid of baseless hatred against men. Because one man broker your heart doesn't mean you should void your bile on every other man at every opportunity.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
pocohantas:

However, consent in this case was given due to monetary rewards. It still doesn’t make it rape. A prostitute can be raped, but not because she wasn’t paid (in full).

Breach of contract, obtaining under pretense...etc, not rape. The doctor is a bad ambassador of his work place and profession. She may not get her money again, but she done shake the table im career balance for.
He didn't pay her a kobo didn't you watch the interview. Any time a client sleeps with a prostitute and doesn't pay that is rape. A woman decides who sleeps with her, and when a man makes a promise of N200,000 and runs away that is rape.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by SweetCunt97(f): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
Emperor4tune:
am a real man & i got concience,even when i was unmarried years back i paid those girls well,they all had bills to settle..am not in support of any form of wickedness.....& you also try to satisfy your man (if at all u be woman) because to dey pay without satisfaction no pure & e dey make most guys wan run..shey u hear ?
Don't worry about that, I get conscience.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
dominique:
This crazy lady just took the fight against gender based violence several steps backwards. I hope the doctor sues her ass for this.

She had consensual sex with a guy, because he did not give she the amount she demanded for, she did a video to accuse him of rape. She must be mad! It's about time false rape accusations are taken as grevious as rape itself.

God bless you in multiple folds ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
freeborn02:

You too should learn to type devoid of baseless hatred against men. Because one man broker your heart doesn't mean you should void your bile on every other man at every opportunity.
On the contrary I've never experience heartbreak and never will.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Dominique, how can you call it consensual as a woman, when she named her price of $1000 dollars and they both mutually agreed to N200,000?That was the only condition she agreed to in order to sleep with him.

He didn't even send her 1 kobo after sleeping with her.

Please kindly shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
exactly.she is putting the genuine rape victims in a bad light.why cant she just say the truth that the money the guy offered to pay her for the sex the guy didnt fullfil the promise

I hope the guy sues her for false accusations. She go pay tire.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
pocohantas:

That was then.. nothing go do him career ma'am. The bitch is looking for cheap fame.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by SweetCunt97(f): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He didn't pay her a kobo didn't you watch the interview. Any time a client sleeps with a prostitute and doesn't pay that is rape. A woman decides who sleeps with her, and when a man makes a promise of N200,000 and runs away that is rape.
You a good man.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by SweetCunt97(f): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
collinsuchendu:

That was then.. nothing go do him career ma'am. The bitch is looking for cheap fame.
You not getting Mr, so many ladies don open d guy yansh. Ubi Franklin said he needs to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
collinsuchendu:

Please kindly shut up.
Rape is not acceptable.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by obama30: 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
i remember one time i was saying most ladies who are single and living in abuja its prostituition they mostly engage and someone was saying its a lie that its not every single lady living in abuja.look at this one nau..dem say she be singer but she is doing runz as side hustle in abuja.Abuja is really naija"s sin city cheesy

95% of any celebrities ladies are Olosho, even this one still junior for taken $1,000 for a night. someone like Jacky Appia is collecting between 1M to 1.5M naira per night. i wouldn't mention the night club at Leki but all African's and some American's celebrities flew in to Nigeria every weekend for olosho and flew back to their country the following Monday if she didn't get wholesale job at weekend. wholesale means that the man takes her on trip to Dubai or keep her in one of her mansion for 1 or 2 week and pay her upto 10M for service well done. is all they get is one night stand they take not less than 1M to 2M naira. so this one just start and thought $1,000 is too much money to attract Nigerians to sue her client. she should ask the already known celebrities how much they spend to flow in Nigeria every week. there's oil money in Nigeria and our politicians and their family are wasting it in luxury like styles.

If care is not taken this girl may be Ghanaian, Kenya, Uganda, south Africa or Ethiopian, I don't think a Nigerian lady can come on to Nigerian media and open up that she is a prostitute, and she want Nigerian to help her crucify a Nigerian who pay her for sex, when there's no constitution backing prostitution in Nigeria, foreigners as been taking us for granted because we have open heart. watch her English and see that a Nigerian lady in anger don't speak with soft voice. there's even background male voice backing her English. she don't have any right to accuse a Nigerian. That mr. Obi should arrest her for character assassination.

Some of the male celebrities are drug trafficker or in normal slams bird. they will be buying big cars and house but one day if job goes wrong, they will come to Nigeria media to tell us that someone invite them in Europe and abandon them there.

2 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by SweetCunt97(f): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
collinsuchendu:

I hope the guy sues her for false accusations. She go pay tire.
Just shut it and go watch ubi Franklin's interview with him.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You not getting Mr, so many ladies don open d guy yansh. Ubi Franklin said he needs to be arrested.
Uber Franklin that sleeps with anything in a skirt, even admitted what the man did constitutes rape and he should be charged.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Just shut it and go watch ubi Franklin's interview with him.

Okay.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Rape is not acceptable.

It's alright.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Let me go and watch it but I never knew that rape is such a serious crime.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2020
obama30:

95% of any celebrities ladies are Olosho, even this one still junior for taken $1,000 for a night. someone like Jacky Appia is collecting between 1M to 1.5M naira per night. i wouldn't mention the night club at Leki but all African's and some American's celebrities flew in to Nigeria every weekend for olosho and flew back to their country the following Monday if she didn't get wholesale job at weekend. wholesale means that the man takes her on trip to Dubai or keep her in one of her mansion for 1 or 2 week and pay her upto 10M for service well done. is all they get is one night stand they take not less than 1M to 2M naira. so this one just start and thought $1,000 is too much money to attract Nigerians to sue her client. she should ask the already known celebrities how much they spend to flow in Nigeria every week. there's oil money in Nigeria and our politicians and their family are wasting it in luxury like styles.

If care is not taken this girl may be Ghanaian, Kenya, Uganda, south Africa or Ethiopian, I don't think a Nigerian lady can come on to Nigerian media and open up that she is a prostitute, and she want Nigerian to help her crucify a Nigerian who pay her for sex, when there's no constitution backing prostitution in Nigeria, foreigners as been taking us for granted because we have open heart. watch her English and see that a Nigerian lady in anger don't speak with soft voice. there's even background male voice backing her English. she don't have any right to accuse a Nigerian. That mr. Obi should arrest her for character assassination.

Some of the male celebrities are drug trafficker or in normal slams bird. they will be buying big cars and house but one day if job goes wrong, they will come to Nigeria media to tell us that someone invite them in Europe and abandon them there.
we know this cheesy..most of the female celebrities..dem Toke Markinwa and co engage in high profile prostitution..even some nollywood actresses.this one is no hidden fact nau.the guys act as pickers for drug dealers and high profile 419ers .We all know this.Prostitution is a major money spinner in naija.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Samsondgr8t(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
Aunty stop crying... your story remind me of Diana the daughter of Jacob in the Bible. Na you hang out sha.
I condemn raping and all sorts of sexual immorality.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Sixfeetbelle: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
Snaagg:

Ask her how and why she entered his hotel room. All these mumu girls sef. They think they can pull a fast one on a nigga and yet play victim the morning after angry

Dirty, hungry girls.

So because she went to his hotel room willingly, she can't be raped?
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by juicethekid2: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
Let us hang out ,let us hang out yen yen yen. Some men are evil,its never a good thing to hang out with someone you barely know and alone for that matter. May God comfort and heal her
Scammer!
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Sixfeetbelle: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
why follow a strange man u just met on social media into a hotel room?
wetin una go do inside the hotel room?
na nursery room una go sing inside?
he can invite u for a dinner date and everything will be concluded from dere and u will go both ur ways
he wont kill u if u refuse to spend a night with him in the hotel room and nobody is going to believe u if u intended spending a night with him in a hotel room without sex.
All i see here is a woman angry cos what she expected to get from having sex with the doctor she didnt get it and hence she is playing the rape card

So even if she willingly went into his room with him, are you saying he still can't rape her?
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Sixfeetbelle: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
bigfish3k:

Most girls just don't have sense with so many irritating characters
Funniest thing is that they will be claiming wise
This accusation doesn't make sense at all

A sensible girl would have allowed this to slide because she is 95%at fault

Some of you are just so toxic it's hard to believe I share the streets with you lots.

Even if a lady went to a hotel room with a guy, he can still rape her. That she went there willingly doesn't mean some men aren't that animalistic. It isn't so far-fetched and shouldn't be turned to victim blame game.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by stevebond007(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
On the contrary I've never experience heartbreak and never will.

I follow you zzor, of course I don't agree with all your views, but I find you quite interesting.

I won't mind to buy you a drink... sincerely!

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by jornwhite: 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

A man choses who he sleeps with, just as a woman decide who sleeps with her. literally the same, what you term as rape is called breach of contract stop embrassing our educational system.

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
jornwhite:

A man choses who sleeps with just as a woman decide who sleeps with her. literally the same, what you term as rape is called breach of contract stop embrassing our educational system.
Breach of contract is the term used by rapists that sleep with prostitutes and refuse to pay.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by DukeJoe17: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
virginprincess:
There are 90% chance of being rape in an hotel than on the street, i still my stand, i can never follow a stranger to a hotel.

You follow someone to a hotel, he bought drinks and food you ate and after that you didn't get up and go to your house.
You still followed him into a booked room, why did you follow him to the room?
To pray or fast?
After he raped you inside the hotel, why didn't you tell the security guards to detained him?

A girl pride remains dorminant when her cloths are still intact but at the slide of dick into her pussy, her heart, mind and soul are penetrated and pride shattered lol

Take a pussy from a girl and she will remain empty.
I feel her pains.

2 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Snaagg(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

So because she went to his hotel room willingly, she can't be raped?

Stop it. You know that girl is a paid whooore!

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Dbiz1111(m): 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
Animal talk don start again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.