Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,406 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape (53673 Views)

Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tripitaka:

. I repeat that she can only sue for "obtaining under false pretense". Unfortunately, no judge will listen to her anyway as prostitution is illegal in Nigeria.
if this happened in europe then she would easily have a case against the guy cos prostitution is legal in europe.this one wey na naija e happen i wonder how dem wan take settle this for court.The only solution i see here is she and her group calling the guy and try and settle this case out of public glare.Reason with the guy to pay her the remaining runz fee.no amount of threat here will work since she was the one who gladly opened her legs for him hoping he would pay her the full fee.This is just one of the side hazards of doing prostitution.

4 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by cococandy(f): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
From the mouths of many of you guys, it seems Nigerian women should never go on dates with you then. Is that what we are to believe? Because if she does then rape should be expected?

Beblessedbaba:
.Iol really Olosho dey find attention...Please when are you drinking sniper kindly add hypo to it.

1. You went on a date with a guy
2. Your greed took charge of you and you kept consuming and consuming.
3. Based on your story the intent was to chop the guy money and clean mouth sabi na date hence you decided to consume and consume to control.
4. You were tipsy the mumu dude booked a room and you carried your two left legs and followed him in.
5. What were you expecting ? A book or novel of Hardley Chase as a souvenir

NB: Normal girls do have get away plan, vex money and rules of engagement from word go.

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by SweetCunt97(f): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Emperor4tune:
u are a very stupid babe if at all there is a hole between ur legs because is quite obvious a man may be behind that moniker,when you read my initial comment before claiming a motivational speaker by quoting me,did u sight any form of bad behaviour?....from the intial post i observed clearly that the two had a deal & the deal went wrong & that was the babe anger for tagging the guy a rappist...young lady i hate being abusive & rude online so be careful next time you jump to quote Emperor4tune..Am sorry if i used offensive words to respond & next time draw understanding b4 quoting anyone
Lolzzz, you funny though. Oh well, send money to d lady you chopped. I'm sure it won't remove anything from you.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by SweetCunt97(f): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
if this happened in europe then she would easily have a case against the guy cos prostitution is legal in europe.this one wey na naija e happen i wonder how dem wan take settle this for court.The only solution i see here is she and her group calling the guy and try and settle this case out of public glare.Reason with the guy to pay her the remaining runz fee.no amount of threat here will work since she was the one who gladly opened her legs for him hoping he would pay her the full fee.This is just one of the side hazards of doing prostitution.
But she said the guy raped her. And another lady also said the same thing, infact his housekeeper is a witness.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by cococandy(f): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kayharry:
Nairalander mad o see finishing .if the lady read comment here she go die fast o.

No nairaland is full of rapists

2 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by BadBradley: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
RPirez:

What victim, abeg? The guy na the victim here joor. angry
I'm making a general statement inference to that post I quoted.

I am not talking about this incident.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Rugaria: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Digmygold:

Na una type dey born olosho. Its called Karma. Ask Ubunja his daughter makes him weep.

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He forced himself on her with the promise of paying N200,000, and that is what constitutes rape. Even Uber Franklin agreed he should be charged.

She won't have slept with him if he didn't pay.
so where is the proof that he forced himself on her.even legit rape cases sometimes get difficult to proof in court not to mention this one wey get k leg.A man invited u to a hotel u dined with him and checked into a hotel room with him to spend the night and u crying rape.who does that?
she should just settle out of court with the guy and prevail on him to pay her the remaining fee he is owing for the sex transaction.

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by grandstar(m): 6:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
Though I feel some pity for her, never put yourself I know a situation that can make you vulnerable to being raped.(Read Proverbs 27:12)

Did he rape you in the restaurant or a hotel room? What are you doing alone in a hotel room alone with a man? That's reeks of a sexual rendezvous!
You aren't a child. That seemed to be the intention from one or both parties. When one party was "being difficult", the rap.e happened.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by golddust6000(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Court of law that constitutes rape. You can get charged for sleeping with a prostitute and not paying.
keep quite you don’t know the meaning of rape. Moreover prostitution is illegal in Nigeria, no court will even accept her when they know she is a prostitute.
What happen here is cold debt not rape.
They ask you guys to go school you no gree, maybe your siblings are into prostitution

5 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But she said the guy raped her. And another lady also said the same thing, infact his housekeeper is a witness.
Someone placed a youtube link where they were saying it was agreed the guy would pay her 1000 dollars for the sex but after the sex the dude sent 200 thousand naira to her account which was a fake alert.thats the crime i see he commited here.obtaining under false pretence.
Having said this i always say in here that if any guy tell u on facebook that u should come to his house or visit a hotel room he prepared for u then run.no naija guy and i repeat no naija guy will just invite to his room without having sex in his mind.if any guy say come my house ask him why.except if u sexually attracted to the guy then i can understand u visiting a guy"s room.If u not sexually attracted to the guy..u not going there for transanctional sex..then wetin u dey find for a man room?
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Beblessedbaba: 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
[Yes going on a date is good and encouraged but being greedy is on another thing.

Knowing we are in precarious times the rules of engagement should be properly defined and always have get away plans.
She reaped the reward of greed and trust me you see that lady she will do it again and again and still come with the sob rape story.

Rape is condemned at all levels but transactional sex is very easy to spot.

quote author=cococandy post=97202606]From the mouths of many of you guys, it seems Nigerian women should never go on dates with you then. Is that what we are to believe? Because if she does then rape should be expected?

[/quote]
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by grandstar(m): 6:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
sanity12:
Guys go to instablog now, the accused niggar had interview with Ubi Franklyn with evidence...the girl na Olosho sha

Olosho or not, rap.e is wrong and anybody, you even the dirtiest of prostitutes feel violated when molested.

Ubi Franklin's is the kind of man you run to after such an incident.

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Emperor4tune(m): 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lolzzz, you funny though. Oh well, send money to d lady you chopped. I'm sure it won't remove anything from you.
am a real man & i got concience,even when i was unmarried years back i paid those girls well,they all had bills to settle..am not in support of any form of wickedness.....& you also try to satisfy your man (if at all u be woman) because to dey pay without satisfaction no pure & e dey make most guys wan run..shey u hear ?

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
so where is the proof that he forced himself on her.even legit rape cases sometimes get difficult to proof in court not to mention this one wey get k leg.A man invited u to a hotel u dined with him and checked into a hotel room with him to spend the night and u crying rape.who does that?
she should just settle out of court with the guy and prevail on him to pay her the remaining fee he is owing for the sex transaction.
He didn't check her into any hotel, she was the one that booked for the room. He sent not only fake bank alert, but also fake hotel booking room alert for her the next day.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by dominique(f): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
This crazy lady just took the fight against gender based violence several steps backwards. I hope the doctor sues her ass for this.

She had consensual sex with a guy, because he did not give she the amount she demanded for, she did a video to accuse him of rape. She must be mad! It's about time false rape accusations are taken as grevious as rape itself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
golddust6000:
keep quite you don’t know the meaning of rape. Moreover prostitution is illegal in Nigeria, no court will even accept her when they know she is a prostitute.
What happen here is cold debt not rape.
They ask you guys to go school you no gree, maybe your siblings are into prostitution
Uber Franklin that interviewed him agreed he should be charged. What are you even saying?
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He didn't check her into any hotel, she was the one that booked for the room. He sent not only fake bank alert, but also fake hotel booking room alert for her the next day.

why would a doctor be involving himself in such?
if na street guy i can understand but not a doctor to be doing 419
so she booked into the room and the guy bust into the room and overpowered her?

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Bahamas95(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
I wonder why they always put the blame on alcohol and devil.

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
dominique:
This crazy lady just took the fight against gender based violence several steps backwards. I hope the doctor sues her ass for this.

She had consensual sex with a guy, because he did not give she the amount she demanded for, she did a video to accuse him of rape. She must be mad! It's about time false rape accusations are taken as grevious as rape itself.
Dominique, how can you call it consensual as a woman, when she named her price of $1000 dollars and they both mutually agreed to N200,000?That was the only condition she agreed to in order to sleep with him.

He didn't even send her 1 kobo after sleeping with her.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
dominique:

exactly.she is putting the genuine rape victims in a bad light.why cant she just say the truth that the money the guy offered to pay her for the sex the guy didnt fullfil the promise

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by golddust6000(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Uber Franklin that interviewed him agreed he should be charged. What are you even saying?
charge for what? Rape, abi ubi Franklin Na judge?
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
why would a doctor be involving himself in such?
if na street guy i can understand but not a doctor to be doing 419
so she booked into the room and the guy bust into the room and overpowered her?
The man goes around sleeping with prostitutes and has a fake bank alert handy to send to them after the act. He chops and cleans mouth and disappears.

Just watch many more women will come out. The man should be fired from the hospital he works in and disbarred as a doctor and charged to court.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

The man goes around sleeping with prostitutes and has a fake bank alert handy to send to them after the act. He chops and cleans mouth and disappears.

Just watch many more women will come out. The man should be fired from the hospital he works in and disbarred as a doctor and charged to court.
if what u saying is true he could get fired from his hospital cos when u in such a profession u dont engage in dubious activities.It wont take anything from u if u a pay a runzgirl her required fee.if the fee is too much u can always tell her to take a walk
all this one of saying i chop her and i no pay a dime is childlish.
once u engaged with a prostitute pay her the required fee after transaction.

4 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Babapyro: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
She you see now say this girls be olosho
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by olatunjithomas(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
chatinent:
What I don't understand is how sb will position to a selfie and begin to cry.

This world is crazy.

I need someone to explain how they do that to me.... How are people able to record themselves crying??

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Germi9: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
wetin dey worry dis one sef!!!
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
Let us hang out ,let us hang out yen yen yen. Some men are evil,its never a good thing to hang out with someone you barely know and alone for that matter. May God comfort and heal her
Some mean are evil true.
Some ladies are stupid also.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
DominusPrime:
Some mean are evil true. Some ladies are stupid also.
I honestly agree
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by freeborn02: 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
Let us hang out ,let us hang out yen yen yen. Some men are evil,its never a good thing to hang out with someone you barely know and alone for that matter. May God comfort and heal her

If your brain is not blocked, you will see that the girl followed the guy into a hotel room by herself. What was she expecting? A pat on the back?
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
if what u saying is true he could get fired from his hospital cos when u in such a profession u dont engage in dubious activities.It wont take anything from u if u a pay a runzgirl her required fee.if the fee is too much u can always tell her to take a walk
all this one of saying i chop her and i no pay a dime is childlish.
once u engaged with a prostitute pay her the required fee after transaction.
When you become a doctor you make a pledge not to bring your profession to disrepute. You have a doctor going around sleeping with prostitutes and engaging in fraud by sending them fake alerts.

She should contact the National Medical Association to have him disbarred from the profession.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jumia Delivery Man Killing: Suspects Interrogation Video / 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa / Hilux Owner Killed In Zamfara Today By Unknown Men (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.