Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,511 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape (53679 Views)

Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Donjazzy12(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Singer, Queency Benna has taken to social media to cry for help after allegedly being raped.

According to Benna, a man raped her in a hotel in Abuja, leaving her feeling depressed and suicidal.

She shared his name, photos, and screenshots of chats they allegedly exchanged to back her claims that he raped her.

She said the man who is said to be a doctor, invited her for dinner and she was initially sceptical. She said she later went and it turned out she made "a big mistake".

She called him a "bloody hell rapist" and added that she's waiting for the doctor's report to be out.

She tagged the Nigerian police to her post.

Below are screenshots and a video posted by Queency, saying she's tempted to jump from the 9th-floor window where she was.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dufcrkN7cSU

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI6WHfqMITt/?igshid=buzm82lpz377
Instead of insisting on your balance, you come here to talk of rape! Dem dey rape prostitute wey don collect deposit? Please Lesbian prostitute keep quiet there!
This is not rape but a prostitute hangout gone wrong. Dem full for Abuja. If after the show Dem demand outrageous amounts and you say no, the next, thing, they accuse you of rape!

4 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by PortableToDynam(m): 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

I don't see anything bad going for a date in an hotel
Will he carry u from the hotel restaurant in the midst of people to a room and u will be looking like m...

Infact if someone want to rape u during the so called street walk...he will

Better erase that mentality ASAP

Better tell her
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Digmygold: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rugaria:
The tragedy of the whole story is that nomatter what happens going forward, once fukced, you can't be unfokced.. it's unfortunate really... Have dated an ijiot like this who likes going out with men just to "chop" them. I couldn't wrap my fat head around the noxious reasoning! You will pretend you are interested in a man because you feel you owe the womenfolk a responsibility to teach wayward men a lesson. Every time she is out on a date and when I get to know ,. She will be like, "he has been disturbing me and I know he just wants to fukc so I said lemme go and chop him with my friends"! I will be like "madam, are you a chopper?"... I wouldn't be surprised if she was beaten to her game couple of times llike this one..You wan chop doctor join? You forget say them Sabi wetin to add to your drinks and you go just vamoose..

Na una type dey born olosho. Its called Karma. Ask Ubunja his daughter makes him weep.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 18, 2020
From Transcorp Hilton to Eko Hotels!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

COMMISSIONER FOR HOTELS AND WAKADUKPE

If you were truly raped, may God fight for you, if this isn't true but only to get attention, may God fight you !!!!!!!!

Amen!!!!!
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Tripitaka: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
This man goes around sleeping with prostitutes and refuses to pay and can see from most comments, some men don't think that constitutes rape shocked.

I'm sorry, but do you know what rape means? She can accuse him of "obtaining by false pretense", but never rape. With available evidence, it was clearly consensual sex.

6 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tripitaka:

So at what point did he take her?
Here is the timeline from the interview:
-She had dinner with him at Transcorp Hilton with his friends.
-Said he wanted to sleep with her and he said $1000 dollars and he said he can only pay N200,000.
-Went to the club with his friends and later started texting her he wanted to sleep with her.
- After he agreed to N200,000 after going to meet her in her hotel room he chopped and clean mouth.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by olatade(m): 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
She was requesting for $1k before having sex with him, he said he'll pay $200
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by sylve11: 5:38pm On Dec 18, 2020
chatinent:
What I don't understand is how sb will position to a selfie and begin to cry.

This world is crazy.

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Tripitaka: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Here is the timeline from the interview:
-She had dinner with him at Transcorp Hilton with his friends.
-Said he wanted to sleep with her and he said $1000 dollars and he said he can only pay N200,000.
-Went to the club with his friends and later started texting her he wanted to sleep with her.
- After he agreed to N200,000 after going to meet her in her hotel room he chopped and clean mouth.

So, where's the rape?

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by ChukChinCol(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
A singer? Can somebody remind me that her hit track again.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tripitaka:

I'm sorry, but do you know what rape means? She can accuse him of "obtaining by false pretense", but never rape. With available evidence, it was clearly consensual sex.
How can you call it consensual and not rape. When the only reason she agreed to sleep with him is because he agreed to pay N200,000 and sent her a fake alert.

That means you also believe prostitutes can't get raped after customers sleep with them and run away without paying.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
Snaagg:

Ask her how and why she entered his hotel room. All these mumu girls sef. They think they can pull a fast one on a nigga and yet play victim the morning after angry

Dirty, hungry girls.

... with full makeup sef. She think say she wise grin

As in, that was the first thing that came to my mind. ...with full makeup...wetin pesin no go see

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by imagrg(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
A typical example of a s e x fraudsters.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Word on the street says she demanded for 1k dollars for a straff and homeboy knack craze and didn’t pay. All this women crying wolf should calm the fvck down let innocent women that have truly rape be taken serious. Nowadays once you piss a woman once she will just run on social media and cry rape and being suicidal and the media and people will swallow it whole.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Zane2point4(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Say what you wana say and get out..
W dont hv time for this rubbish..
You cants use emotional blackmail to get me
Jump if u wana jump.

A good judge waits to hear frm the other side.

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Tripitaka:

So, where's the rape?
He refused to pay. If you sleep with a prostitute and don't pay that is rape brah.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Asianjollof007: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It doesn't matter Mr Man. The man failed to hold up his part of the bargain. Infact they said if u mistakenly enter his house as a lady, he'll fvck u and throw u out. So u can imagine his stupidity.

The hospital he works should sack him first. We can't have a rapist caring for d sick

They had a deal but the man refused to pay after eating her kpomo. She's supposed to sue him for not paying, i wonder why she's claiming she was raped now. I don't support rapist but these sex workers are now misusing the word "rape".

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
booscy:
From Transcorp Hilton to Eko Hotels!!!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

COMMISSIONER FOR HOTELS AND WAKADUKPE

If you were truly raped, may God fight for you, if this isn't true but only to get attention, may God fight you !!!!!!!!

Amen!!!!!

I so love your comment
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2020
Asianjollof007:

They had a deal but the man refused to pay after eating her kpomo. She's supposed to sue him for not paying, i wonder why she's claiming she was raped now. I don't support rapist but these sex workers are now misusing the word "rape".
Court of law that constitutes rape. You can get charged for sleeping with a prostitute and not paying.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by obama30: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Did you watch the interview?They had dinner and he told her he wanted to sleep with her and she told him to pay her $1000 dollars and he said he can only pay her N200,000. And he then sent a fake alert and booked a fake room for her the next day after sleeping with her.

we are saying the same thing, she's is olosho, and olosho don't expect her full payment always. can he sue the man to court? as far i know, their's no constitution backing olosho in Nigeria today. and is sex with mutual agreement so no rape case here.
she already implicate herself by accepting that she accept to bleep the guy. the only thing now is pay not as she expected. so she have to accept it that way.
Somedays are like that, some days too guy man fall mugu chop, not every day mugu dey fall for guy man to chop.

she's not the only one that cut short of expectation, 70% of Nigerians also cut shot of expectations in Buhari and the senators, so she have to endure it as we all do

5 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Arsenate(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Court of law that constitutes rape. You can get charged for sleeping with a prostitute and not paying.
Prostitution is illegal in the Nigerian law. Reporting him to the law is basically her reporting herself as a criminal. She has no case.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
AdetolaAdeniyi:

I so love your comment

My sister that's all I can say ooooo

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Tripitaka: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

How can you call it consensual and not rape. When the only reason she agreed to sleep with him is because he agreed to pay N200,000 and sent her a fake alert.

That means you also believe prostitutes can't get raped after customers sleep with them and run away without paying.

The key index in rape cases is consent. The question is, did the guy forcefully have sex with her? Was she under the influence? Does she have the mental capacity to make decisions that will count as consent? Is she of age?

When you answer these questions, you would have also found out of if she was raped or not. I repeat that she can only sue for "obtaining under false pretense". Unfortunately, no judge will listen to her anyway as prostitution is illegal in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
Arsenate:

Prostitution is illegal in the Nigerian law. Reporting him to the law is basically her reporting herself as a criminal. She has no case.

It's like an armed robber calling police for colleagues because of being shortchanged in while sharing their loot.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Soliciting occurs during the bargaining process. He actually slept with her and refused to pay her which constitutes rape, as he admitted to Uber Franklin.

Is it okay to sleep with prostitutes and refuse to pay, are they not still humans?That is rape and not bad business.

i dont know if soliciting for prostitution is a crime in naija but in a place like the US in some states if u offer money to a lady for sex and u got found out u could be arrested for soliciting for prostitution and so would be the lady.In the this Doctor"s case promising to pay money to a lady if she allows u having sex with her and u renege on the deal is bad.He could be arrested for refusing to give the prostitute her money after she offered her services in places where prostitution is legal...but giving him ten yrs imprisonment for that naw i dont think so.He didnt force himself on her.This one is just a case of soliciting for prostitution.Anyway if its really a case of refusing to pay a prostitute money after sex then he"s fuking.As a doctor and gentleman u should fulfil ur own part of the deal.If she gives u the sex in exchange for money then pay her.she is a runzgirl.why fight with a runzgirl over money.leave that to guys in the street.And by the way prostituition is illegal in nigeria right? So both she and doctor can easily get arrested if she makes it a court case.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by tunize(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
This story is not straight the dinner in question was it done inside the hotel room? because acording to the lady she had doubt about the guy, so how come they went from the hotel resturant to the room with someone she was having bad impression of? Waitn i know self na their problem be that.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Arsenate:

Doesn't change the fact she was still raped by a man who refused to pay her. He must be going around sleeping with prostitutes and running away when it comes time for payment.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by 3310adeb: 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
The guy yansh her finish
She felt use,,,
hope say Her Fellow COMMUNITY SPERM DEPORT don learn abi

Las Las the to go dey smell

Baba oja gimme two jombo and one tinny
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
obama30:

we are saying the same thing, she's is olosho, and olosho don't expect her full payment always. can he sue the man to court? as far i know, their's no constitution backing olosho in Nigeria today. and is sex with mutual agreement so no rape case here.
she already implicate herself by accepting that she accept to bleep the guy. the only thing now is pay not as she expected. so she have to accept it that way.
Somedays are like that, some days too guy man fall mugu chop, not every day mugu dey fall for guy man to chop.

she's not the only one that cut short of expectation, 70% of Nigerians also cut shot of expectations in Buhari and the senators, so she have to endure it as we all do
i remember one time i was saying most ladies who are single and living in abuja its prostituition they mostly engage and someone was saying its a lie that its not every single lady living in abuja.look at this one nau..dem say she be singer but she is doing runz as side hustle in abuja.Abuja is really naija"s sin city cheesy
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by 3310adeb: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
The guy yansh her finish
She felt use,,,
hope say Her Fellow COMMUNITY SPERM DEPORT don learn abi

Las Las the to go dey smell

Baba oja gimme two jombo and one tinny[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Emperor4tune(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Stop cheering bad behavior. They are adults. You Want my kpekus, I want your money, an agreement is met. It's stupidity to fall short of that agreement.

Omo the guy cup done full.
u are a very stupid babe if at all there is a hole between ur legs because is quite obvious a man may be behind that moniker,when you read my initial comment before claiming a motivational speaker by quoting me,did u sight any form of bad behaviour?....from the intial post i observed clearly that the two had a deal & the deal went wrong & that was the babe anger for tagging the guy a rappist...young lady i hate being abusive & rude online so be careful next time you jump to quote Emperor4tune..Am sorry if i used offensive words to respond & next time draw understanding b4 quoting anyone

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
lefulefu:
i dont know if soliciting for prostitution is a crime in naija but in a place like the US in some states if u offer money to a lady for sex and u got found out u could be arrested for soliciting for prostitution and so would be the lady.In the this Doctor"s case promising to pay money to a lady if she allows u having sex with her and u renege on the deal is bad.He could be arrested for refusing to give the prostitute her money after she offered her services in places where prostitution is legal...but giving him ten yrs imprisonment for that naw i dont think so.He didnt force himself on her.This one is just a case of soliciting for prostitution.Anyway if its really a case of refusing to pay a prostitute money after sex then he"s fuking.As a doctor and gentleman u should fulfil ur own part of the deal.If she gives u the sex in exchange for money then pay her.she is a runzgirl.why fight with a runzgirl over money.leave that to guys in the street.And by the way prostituition is illegal in nigeria right? So both she and doctor can easily get arrested if she makes it a court case.
He forced himself on her with the promise of paying N200,000, and that is what constitutes rape. Even Uber Franklin agreed he should be charged.

She won't have slept with him if he didn't pay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures) / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information / Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.