Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,499 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape (53677 Views)

Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Man Accused Of Rape By Queency Benna Denies Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kapilta:
Light skin dey save people sha. See as she ugly.

Make she go report if na true d man rape her. She fit dey traumatized true true, make i no go talk wetin go worsen d situation buh she ugly sha.
you mean bleach?

You no see how see dey red after pilling her Melanie
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by SweetCunt97(f): 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2020
DemonInvoker:
Na Dem....If you no Pay Dem after Fvckin...Dem go dey shout Rape upandan...The One wey I chop for free til dey send me her account details til today...Na wa ohh, Someone cannot eat something for free again?!
An agreement is an Agreement blooody Basstard. Free kii u there.

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by bolaayenimo: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Why she is speaking out was because of the video..oloshi
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
Rugaria:
The tragedy of the whole story is that nomatter what happens going forward, once fukced, you can't be unfokced.. it's unfortunate really... Have dated an ijiot like this who likes going out with men just to "chop" them. I couldn't wrap my fat head around the noxious reasoning! You will pretend you are interested in a man because you feel you owe the womenfolk a responsibility to teach wayward men a lesson. Every time she is out on a date and when I get to know ,. She will be like, "he has been disturbing me and I know he just wants to fukc so I said lemme go and chop him with my friends"! I will be like "madam, are you a chopper?"... I wouldn't be surprised if she was beaten to her game couple of times llike this one..You wan chop doctor join? You forget say them Sabi wetin to add to your drinks and you go just vamoose..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by duality(m): 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2020
If I invited her for a Christian Prayer meeting, where she will pray out depression from her life and pray in the holy presence of God upon her life. Will she come? Will she not call me boring?

If we tell her to live like a true child of God and say no to the pleasures of Sin, will she not despise my advise?

The price ladies pay for worldliness is huge.

May God help us.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
They doing so already. The fool admitted to sending fake alerts. He's a cunt predator.
Booked fake room for her the next day and sent fake alert. How does he think this is okay and acceptable.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Emperor4tune(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
See one of them
oh i guess ur mate who want to kill herself after conciously opening her kpekus to be smash for xmas cash & later claimed being raped ?
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
An agreement is an Agreement blooody Basstard. Free kii u there.
This is Nigeria he will likely getaway with this. And continue his ways of preying on woman with the promise to pay them,only to chop and clean mouth.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by obama30: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Singer, Queency Benna has taken to social media to cry for help after allegedly being raped.

According to Benna, a man raped her in a hotel in Abuja, leaving her feeling depressed and suicidal.

She shared his name, photos, and screenshots of chats they allegedly exchanged to back her claims that he raped her.

She said the man who is said to be a doctor, invited her for dinner and she was initially sceptical. She said she later went and it turned out she made "a big mistake".

She called him a "bloody hell rapist" and added that she's waiting for the doctor's report to be out.

She tagged the Nigerian police to her post.

Below are screenshots and a video posted by Queency, saying she's tempted to jump from the 9th-floor window where she was.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dufcrkN7cSU

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI6WHfqMITt/?igshid=buzm82lpz377

She said the man who is said to be a doctor, invited her for dinner) did she rape you at the dinner hall or inside room? if is inside room tell us why you follow him to the room? if is at dinner hall tell us why the workers didn't beat him to dead?

If i may ask, why do you hanging from one hotel to the other? all i see here is professional olosho that follows Obi with hope of high pay after bleep, but you only to peanut after service.

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Singer, Queency Benna has taken to social media to cry for help after allegedly being raped.

According to Benna, a man raped her in a hotel in Abuja, leaving her feeling depressed and suicidal.

She shared his name, photos, and screenshots of chats they allegedly exchanged to back her claims that he raped her.

She said the man who is said to be a doctor, invited her for dinner and she was initially sceptical. She said she later went and it turned out she made "a big mistake".

She called him a "bloody hell rapist" and added that she's waiting for the doctor's report to be out.

Below are screenshots and a video posted by Queency, saying she's tempted to jump from the 9th-floor window where she was.

Watch The Video Below:

Source:

The bitch is a miner, the bitch is a clout hoe, ugly bitch with a fat noise grin
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by bigfish3k: 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
Snaagg:

Ask her how and why she entered his hotel room. All these mumu girls sef. They think they can pull a fast one on a nigga and yet play victim the morning after angry

Dirty, hungry girls.

... with full makeup sef. She think say she wise grin
Most girls just don't have sense with so many irritating characters
Funniest thing is that they will be claiming wise
This accusation doesn't make sense at all

A sensible girl would have allowed this to slide because she is 95%at fault

1 Like

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by lucky4west: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
trust me u are wasting ur time, u have failed cooking up the victim story evidence yappa .......every thing about u is fake....crying while taking selfie that cry no serious...with ur jewelries every thing on and make up self...u no well...i dont like rape nor support rape or rapist but i hate pretenders and one night stand runs girls playing victims of rape when money no drop as expected....read comments on social media and stop fooling urself u are a public disgrace and a liar

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
obama30:

She said the man who is said to be a doctor, invited her for dinner) did she rape you at the dinner hall or inside room? if is inside room tell us why you follow him to the room? if is at dinner hall tell us why the workers didn't beat him to dead?

If i may ask, why do you hanging from one hotel to the other? all i see here is professional olosho that follows Obi with hope of high pay after bleep, but you only to peanut after service.
Did you watch the interview?They had dinner and he told her he wanted to sleep with her and she told him to pay her $1000 dollars and he said he can only pay her N200,000. And he then sent a fake alert and booked a fake room for her the next day after sleeping with her.

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
lucky4west:
trust me u are wasting ur time, u have failed cooking up the victim story evidence yappa .......every thing about u is fake....crying while taking selfie that cry no serious...with ur jewelries every thing on and make up self...u no well...i dont like rape nor support rape or rapist but i hate pretenders and one night stand runs girls playing victims of rape when money no drop as expected....read comments on social media and stop fooling urself u are a public disgrace and a liar
Everything she said is true, listen to the Uber Franklin interview. He admitted he didn't pay.

Even Uber Franklin agreed he should be charged for rape.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by buJu234: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
If u are dealing with 21st century naija girls always spell every thing in black and white..
Whether she calls it disgraceful or disrespecting.. dont mind her cos these will save u.. incase she misbehaved..

Statement like this:

"We are going to Bleep wen u visit me in my hotel room. And I will give Xnaira for your stress ..

Are u in or out??
If yes then come if no or hmmm .. plx dont come.. we can still see in church"

5 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Asianjollof007: 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2020
Zzor:
Let us hang out ,let us hang out yen yen yen. Some men are evil,its never a good thing to hang out with someone you barely know and alone for that matter. May God comfort and heal her

You're a fool if you believed the stupid tales.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by OdefaGirl(f): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Toxic people are plenty on Nairaland..... This is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by efighter: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
Acekidc4:
Mumu Woman On the Loose.......Serves You Right.......You were High Keep Deceiving yourself..........What Are You Waiting For......Do Fast and Die Joor........Ediot

Wait oooo, she shouldn’t just waste herself oooo. Let her jejely donate herself to skull miners at Osogbo. Her head will be very useful. But wait oooo, will Olosho head bring good money?

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
This man goes around sleeping with prostitutes and refuses to pay and can see from most comments, some men don't think that constitutes rape shocked.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Slimsly100(f): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
See her nose angry angry
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by SweetCunt97(f): 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
Emperor4tune:
oh i guess ur mate who want to kill herself after conciously opening her kpekus to be smash for xmas cash & later claimed being raped ?
Stop cheering bad behavior. They are adults. You Want my kpekus, I want your money, an agreement is met. It's stupidity to fall short of that agreement.

Omo the guy cup done full.

2 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by IAMPEDRO: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
DebbieBianca:

Watch The Video Below:

Source:
Hanging our is not a problem but make sure you're not alone with the dude, especially when you've received gift upon gift and you haven't given the dude what he want.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nnemuka(f): 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
An animal is an Animal... That he's a Doctor does not change anything.
A rapist is a rapist....
Report him to the police and sue him afterwards

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by alawiiyeyoruba: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2020
This issue of rape in our society is a menace.

Since culture is said to be a way of life of a group of people same could be said for greeting because basically in anything or everything we do as Yorubas we greet. Traditionally, greeting is an act that accustom respect to the person you are greeting irrespective of age, most times this act helps...... read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/greeting-as-an-important-part-of-yoruba-culture/
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by SweetCunt97(f): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Asianjollof007:

You're a fool if you believed the stupid tales.
It doesn't matter Mr Man. The man failed to hold up his part of the bargain. Infact they said if u mistakenly enter his house as a lady, he'll fvck u and throw u out. So u can imagine his stupidity.

The hospital he works should sack him first. We can't have a rapist caring for d sick

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Twelfthman: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dumb as usual. Stupid stupid.

If men can stay away from these Olosho types of girls they will enjoy peace.
Me that i hate stress.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Blackdisciple(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
It's funny tho....
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It doesn't matter Mr Man. The man failed to hold up his part of the bargain. Infact they said if u mistakenly enter his house as a lady, he'll fvck u and throw u out. So u can imagine his stupidity.

The hospital he works should sack him first. We can't have a rapist caring for d sick
How a doctor can do this baffles me.
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by chocboi78(m): 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
The only quincie I know is the guy that sang *oga landlord cheesy...
BTW it's obvious this one is a confused girl trying to hook an innocent guy..
Ur tótó sweet be say e sweet..shikenah
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Mccall88(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
Dam mehn..

Olosho won cash out money in the bag cool
Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by Tripitaka: 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Did you watch the interview?They had dinner and he told her he wanted to sleep with her and she told him to pay her $1000 dollars and he said he can only pay her N200,000. And he then sent a fake alert and booked a fake room for her the next day after sleeping with her.

So at what point did he rape her?

3 Likes

Re: Queency Benna Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape by olisaEze(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
How did you guys end up in a room together, did he use any 'date rape' drugs on you? How exactly did he take advantage of you, abi he poured the drink that made you high down your throat?

Don’t kii yourself o, ure a fine girl and I no mind help you cure the depression dis Xmas.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa / Hilux Owner Killed In Zamfara Today By Unknown Men (photos) / Man Murdered In Front Of His Family In Rivers State (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.