Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) (12279 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / How to Marry a Good Wife that Won't Misbehave After Marriage [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by millionboi2: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cutehector:
It pisses me off to see hard men wailing because of woman
lol

She is manipulatin him already

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 12:52am On Dec 19, 2020
BRATISLAVA:
Everyday a new fake story to bash women with and call themselves alpha and red pilled.

How much are you paid to do this? Or you think women don't have stories to tell too?

Everyday emotional men wailing and pretending to be macho. You already know what you want to hear. You want to hear that you should follow TRP and go hard on her, use her for sex, deprive her of money and attention, etc. Yet everyday men will still bring up the same topics so they can hear it again and begin releasing smelly logic all over the place.

Strungup was a lying man in this forum and his wife outed him. It didn't stop the RP juveniles and gays from their usual message. Let us hear her side of the story, saint man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 19, 2020
CalliDora1:
Lol..
Are you a saint yourself?

Sex is sex. Whether frictional or frictionless slide.

Awon big ass geng. Don't let it taya you. Continue with your pothole. hahahahaaaa

The problem isn't about being a saint or not. She told him she was a virgin of which she wasn't. That alone is totally wrong. Don't justify her lies and actions with your deceptive question.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Dreyton36: 4:16am On Dec 19, 2020
First off. OP you nor well

1. Akwa ibom girls are caring and that's their way of trying men down

2. Good cooks

3. No virgin in that land

4. They love gbola more than money

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by chinaka98295: 5:34am On Dec 19, 2020
:Marry if you want to marry and allow us to rest, are you not an adult? Its just a fictional story. I've read something like that before. Don't take it personal
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:11am On Dec 19, 2020
BadBitch:

What it means is that your deek is small, for her cookie that is... cos the same way we have different deek sizes is the same way cookies have different sizes determined by genetics.
Has nothing to do with her hymen, the only thing that stretches the cookie slightly is childbirth.

So find out positions that would work out for both of you, and invest in more four play.

But she said she was a virgin.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:11am On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
oga science, evening sir
Good morning my brother
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:14am On Dec 19, 2020
RomanGreen:

She isn't your wife yet, can you swear you never cheated on her for six years?

Dude...the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.... There are some women who respect the sanctity of marriage....may be she will remain faithful but you made the mistake of not having sex with her....let me tell you, even your wife can't be trusted....never trust a woman...know this and know peace

I appreciate your advice. I never cheated throughout our relationship
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2020
CalliDora1:
Lol..
Are you a saint yourself?

Sex is sex. Whether frictional or frictionless slide.

Awon big ass geng. Don't let it taya you. Continue with your pothole. hahahahaaaa

Evil creatures. No wonder Devil came to you people instead of Adam.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by candygist: 6:30am On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:
angry angry

Guys should I forgive her and go ahead with the Traditional wedding to avoid shame on family despite the fact that she cheated or should I move on?

Bring her let examine it for you. We specialize in things like that. We will give you a feedback in less than 24 hours. Thanks in anticipation
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:33am On Dec 19, 2020
candygist:

Bring her let examine it for you. We specialize in things like that. We will give you a feedback in less than 24 hours. Thanks in anticipation

How can a man be Answering Candy?

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

Evil creatures. No wonder Devil came to you people instead of Adam.

tongue
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by JOACHINpedro: 6:46am On Dec 19, 2020
[s]Honestly I don't know why I believe your story but I feel your pain bro, I've heard and seen alot about some girls that I don't know if I still believe in romantic love.
I perceive you wanted her to act immature or naive during the lovemaking but got disappointed. A girl don't know what it means to declare her virginity to her man.
You just have to ask her why she couldn't wait for you?. It hurts though but you need to know this as you won't trust her after the marriage, besides pretending to love someone before marriage has its own repercussions after marriage. As you don't have enough time, I implore you to talk with her about it. Talking to her about it may reinstate the little trust still left in your heart. And if you can't digest the truth Biko leave her alone. Being single is better than marriage of misery.

I just wish you luck bro.[/s]

Pls disregard!! The OP was on drug

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:53am On Dec 19, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Honestly I don't know why I believe your story but I feel your pain bro, I've heard and seen alot about some girls that I don't know if I still believe in romantic love.
I perceive you wanted her to act immature or naive during the lovemaking but got disappointed. A girl don't know what it means to declare her virginity to her man.
You just have to ask her why she couldn't wait for you?. It hurts though but you need to know this as you won't trust her after the marriage, besides pretending to love someone before marriage has its own repercussions after marriage. As you don't have enough time, I implore you to talk with her about it. Talking to her about it may reinstate the little trust still left in your heart. And if you can't digest the truth Biko leave her alone. Being single is better than marriage of misery.

I just wish you luck bro.

Thank you. Am grateful.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 19, 2020
Mannnez:

The problem isn't about being a saint or not. She told him she was a virgin of which she wasn't. That alone is totally wrong. Don't justify her lies and actions with your deceptive question.

She told him when? Something she told him a long time ago when they newly started, he's still expecting it to be intact after how many years? Story!

Besides I even forgot it's this scientist guy who always post fake stories. This is a made up story.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:57am On Dec 19, 2020
CalliDora1:

She told him when? Something she told him a long time ago when they newly started, he's still expecting it to be intact after how many years? Story!

Besides I even forgot it's this scientist guy who always post fake stories. This is a made up story.

The owner of the story is reading it. tongue
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

The owner of the story is reading it. tongue

Lie lie like you.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lie lie like you.

So sweetheart, you mean that Conji can't allow a woman to stay virgin for 6 years?

We think it is only guys that feel urge to have sex? Am interested in it response.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

So sweetheart, you mean that Conji can't allow a woman to stay virgin for 6 years?

We think it is only guys that feel urge to have sex? Am interested in it response.

I can only speak for myself, don't know about any other person.

For me, I can stay for even ten years without it. Someone else might not be able to as our bodies are not wired the same way.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by DukeJoe17: 7:06am On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

You are not in my shoes, so you won't understand

your signature Sha but I think I made my signature for people like you grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 7:06am On Dec 19, 2020
CalliDora1:

I can only speak for myself, don't know about any other person.

For me, I can stay for even ten years without it. Someone else might not be able to as our bodies are not wired the same way.

Okay thanks for the response. But, you do masturbate to maintain balance abi?
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2020
DukeJoe17:

your signature Sha but I think I made my signature for people like you grin grin

cheesy I don't need there help.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 19, 2020
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by DukeJoe17: 7:21am On Dec 19, 2020

Scientists:

cheesy I don't need there help.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by BRATISLAVA: 7:23am On Dec 19, 2020
apatheticme:

A thousand likes for this!!!!

Seems all the red pill coaches them about is to open multiple wailing threads on women issues! They're really poor students, I pity their teachers (like ubunja, dpsychologists and the rest) who are only wasting their time coaching dumbasses!!!

The way they go about creating the fake threads is so obvious. The man is always the saint. TRP followers will quickly flood it, shooting down any other opinion. The only words you will see will be hoe and bitch and control and gynocentric and divorce and pussy.

There will soon be a female movement that will advocate harsh measures on these men who think they're wise and controlling. Even with all their privilege they are still crying against women day and night. One wonders what they really want, a gay society or a master-slave one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

Okay thanks for the response. But, you do masturbate to maintain balance abi?

Is something wrong with your brain? Who's your mate that you asking such silly personal question?

That's why you'll keep meeting rotten girls because your mind is so rotten and full of only dirty thoughts.

Buzz off!
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 7:29am On Dec 19, 2020
CalliDora1:

Is something wrong with your brain? Who's your mate that you asking such silly personal question?

That's why you'll keep meeting rotten girls because your mind is so rotten and full of only dirty thoughts.

Buzz off!

I don catch you. tongue . Why are you ashamed of accepting that you masturbate kwanu?

Well, I don't like pissing off beautiful ladies like you. Bye

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 7:35am On Dec 19, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

The way they go about creating the fake threads is so obvious. The man is always the saint. TRP followers will quickly flood it, shooting down any other opinion. The only words you will see will be hoe and bitch and control and gynocentric and divorce and pussy.

There will soon be a female movement that will advocate harsh measures on these men who think they're wise and controlling. Even with all their privilege they are still crying against women day and night. One wonders what they really want, a gay society or a master-slave one.

Simp Alert cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

I don catch you. tongue . Why are you ashamed of accepting that you masturbate kwanu?

Well, I don't like pissing off beautiful ladies like you. Bye

I'm sorry for being harsh initially. grin

I want you to know that not everyone does that shit.

Peace. smiley
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:18am On Dec 19, 2020
CalliDora1:

I'm sorry for being harsh initially. grin
I want you to know that not everyone does that shit.
Peace. smiley
Okay dear

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by kc4christ(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2020
J

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Tips To Have A Bigger Bum Bum / The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last / If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.