Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) (12281 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / How to Marry a Good Wife that Won't Misbehave After Marriage [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by VicM6: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2020
op nd buhari na same same dem be... senseless fools.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2020
VicM6:
op nd buhari na same same dem be... senseless fools.

We are more successful than u
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by emmy512: 9:59am On Dec 19, 2020
So this f••k my thighs thing actually happens.
Last year after 2 months of wooing . The chic came over and as we got to bed I took her legs after the pre-intimacy and she said noo, I should do he thighs. Arghh!! I was shocked. I've never heard of that all my life and to hear someone say it here, seems it's a normal thing to some girls
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

The way they go about creating the fake threads is so obvious. The man is always the saint. TRP followers will quickly flood it, shooting down any other opinion. The only words you will see will be hoe and bitch and control and gynocentric and divorce and pussy.

There will soon be a female movement that will advocate harsh measures on these men who think they're wise and controlling. Even with all their privilege they are still crying against women day and night. One wonders what they really want, a gay society or a master-slave one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Casan0va: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2020
Anybody that quotes that piece of vagina above is a fool.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2020
emmy512:
So this f••k my thighs thing actually happens.
Last year after 2 months of wooing . The chic came over and as we got to bed I took her legs after the pre-intimacy and she said noo, I should do he thighs. Arghh!! I was shocked. I've never heard of that all my life and to hear someone say it here, seems it's a normal thing to some girls

We fu.c.k anything in a lady.big breast, mouth,ass meat,vjay,tigh,hand.

Women where built only for us to enjoy and we must enjoy them. Thats the advantage of being a man
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2020
Casan0va:
Anybody that quotes that piece of vagina above is a fool.

No insults please. Apatheticme is my friend and its not her fault,she is just being a lady(remember that ladies are emotional weaker vessels). It is our duty to lord over those emotional creatures with maturity
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Donjazzy12(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

It's not just a woman, she is my Fiancee
She is not your fiance, she has been fiance's to many men codedly, fucking other men behind your back and claiming virgin.

I assure you, you will regret the marriage if you make the eternal mistake of marrying her.

Create your own excuse and call off the wedding, that is if you are man enough.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2020
Donjazzy12:

She is not your fiance, she has been fiance's to many men codedly, fucking other men behind your back and claiming virgin.

I assure you, you will regret the marriage if you make the eternal mistake of marrying her.

Create your own excuse and call off the wedding, that is if you are man enough.

Ofcouse, i am calling off the wedding. No woman has the power to cage me
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by BRATISLAVA: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2020
apatheticme:

I just tire for them.

Anyone who reasons logically on such threads or has a divergent opinion is quickly tagged simp if male or tagged feminist, evening newspaper if female. Every female is tired of the way they reason. It will surprise us if they have any meaningful relationships in their lives, except the ones they share with prostitutes while pretending to control women. Some are even digging their fellow men and making noise here. Some bitterness will not let them rest on top of womenfolk.

Meanwhile, the same women dey drag here everyday, they submit to in real life grin. They only chase clout on this anonymous forum so as to garner likes and feel important amongst their ilks! grin grin grin don't mind them. Lying to themselves that they are all that. Be certain they are still marrying women and washing their pants. In order to feel assertive they come here to Pat their backs and scream TRP and AWALT.

The truth however is that TRP and all these alpha nonsense is a form of reverse psychology and manipulation of women's emotions. They say all these and insult women so as to guilt trip and slut shame them in such a way that they continually feel insecure thus needing validation from these same fools. You know their trick very well. They make a lot of noise to distract from what they're really doing, which is to make women feel they are doing them such a huge favor, when it is men that need women so much. Ask why they can rape an 80yo if a young girl rejects them.

A smart woman can figure this out, and would easily avoid such scumbags. I owe it to my daughter to school her properly about such men and to show her silly misogynistic threads as this in future so that she can see exactly how such men reason, what they think of her gender and how she can be fully equipped and prepared to avoid such fools.

Modern ladies should be equipped with all their dry manipulations and controlling, and devise ways to frustrate them with it. Men aren't even that intelligent, it can't be hard.

PS; I know some Alfa mails and broke pillers are gonna be quoting me, y'all should know derogatory terms and comments do not deter me and cannot stop me from speaking up against this madness yall are peddling here.

If they don't quote you, what else will they do? They are just broke angry men who cannot be men, so they are bitter. If they had the money they claim women are after, they wouldn't be crying so much about women.Tonight there will be another misogynistic thread for them to sniff each others anuses with.

Lol, one of them wants to Lord over you. What imaginary world do this sacs come from? Lord over another human? Frustration loading.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by LordDarius(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2020
BRATISLAVA:
Everyday a new fake story to bash women with and call themselves alpha and red pilled.

How much are you paid to do this? Or you think women don't have stories to tell too?

Everyday emotional men wailing and pretending to be macho. You already know what you want to hear. You want to hear that you should follow TRP and go hard on her, use her for sex, deprive her of money and attention, etc. Yet everyday men will still bring up the same topics so they can hear it again and begin releasing smelly logic all over the place.

Strungup was a lying man in this forum and his wife outed him. It didn't stop the RP juveniles and gays from their usual message. Let us hear her side of the story, saint man.
Well Said....

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Lol, one of them wants to Lord over you. What imaginary world do this sacs come from? Lord over another human? Frustration loading.

Lol!!!

May God help us all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by BRATISLAVA: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

We are more successful than u

So successful you can't be successful with women. Who is fooling who? Most of the men with that claim are looking into women's pockets and being fed by them, so women simply let them fool themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by BRATISLAVA: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2020
apatheticme:

Lol!!!

May God help us all!

Lol. They're already frustrated. Their only consolation is empty words and TRP. Keep shredding their joy whenever you can, because they live on delusions.

Adult men looking for who to control and Lord over, but they want to be free themselves. Later they will say they're not looking for slaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 11:48am On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

No insults please. is my friend and its not her fault,she is just being a lady(remember that ladies are emotional weaker vessels). It is our duty to lord over those emotional creatures with maturity

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

So successful you can't be successful with women. Who is fooling who? Most of the men with that claim are looking into women's pockets and being fed by them, so women simply let them fool themselves.

Don't mind them. How many women come here to create threads that they're the ones feeding their men, husband's or funding the home??

Yet a lot of women are actually the major breadwinners in many homes, but they don't loud it out of respect for their husband since religion and culture has said they shouldn't!

Many of them were trained in schools or trades by their moms but because she gives the money to their fathers and allow him take credit, they come here to blab!

I know of many women who have jobs their husbands don't have or are underemployed, who bought the car the family is using, built the house they live in but allow the man take credit for it. Some even write their husband's name on such properties, just to respect him.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by BRATISLAVA: 11:58am On Dec 19, 2020
apatheticme:

Don't mind them. How many women come here to create threads that they're the ones feeding their men, husband's or funding the home??

Yet a lot of women are actually the major breadwinners in many homes, but they don't loud it out of respect for their husband since religion and culture has said they shouldn't!

Many of them were trained in schools or trades by their moms but because she gives the money to their fathers and allow him take credit, they come here to blab!

I know of many women who have jobs their husbands don't have or are underemployed, who bought the car the family is using, built the house they live in but allow the man take credit for it. Some even write their husband's name on such properties, just to respect him.

Men thought men do everything. They make so much noise about it.

but when they got married they realized that they don't, and who else to blame except women? That is why they are now openly looking for women who will contribute to them and cover their glaring inadequacies. They are looking for productive women because men are unsuccessful themselves.

I will never forget the case I earlier mentioned because it goes to show how dubious, full of huge lies and crafty men are. A man came on this forum to lie that he was providing for the family and the wife was secretly buying a property behind his back. You need to see the abuses heaped on her, and the man was supporting the people abusing his wife. Only for his wife to expose him and reveal that she has more money than him, that she used to give him money for years as he was jobless for long and was too proud to learn a handiwork and contribute to his own family. All TRP adherents refused to believe the woman. The man even told them he was lying but they are so biased.

That man is like all other men. Hiding behind women and using so called psychology to bring men to his side to condemn innocent women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

but when they got married they realized that they don't, and who else to blame except women? That is why they are now openly looking for women who will contribute to them and cover their glaring inadequacies. They are looking for productive women because men are unsuccessful themselves.

I will never forget the case I earlier mentioned because it goes to show how dubious, full of huge lies and crafty men are. A man came on this forum to lie that he was providing for the family and the wife was secretly buying a property behind his back. You need to see the abuses heaped on her, and the man was supporting the people abusing his wife. Only for his wife to expose him and reveal that she has more money than him, that she used to give him money for years as he was jobless for long and was too proud to learn a handiwork and contribute to his own family. All TRP adherents refused to believe the woman. The man even told them he was lying but they are so biased.

That man is like all other men. Hiding behind women and using so called psychology to bring men to his side to condemn innocent women.

It's just terrible and plain evil!

I really pity women who end up with men like this or women who are in their lives.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Darkerberry: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
To those of you who took dis post so seriously, Make una dey calm down small small na.
If u dey take this OP thread personal e mean say u no know who d scientist be.
One of my favs on here tho.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Phenomenal16(f): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
We really need to stop making up stories here
U grab?
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Exactly!

And these fools now being kids don't know yet that they can't do everything! Because they're not yet married,(and really there's no need for them to be married with this kinda mindset, I wouldn't wish them on any woman or innocent kids). Most of those marriages, women do more, but they don't loud it!

That's why Tiwa Savage said in her interview about how she's responsible for most things yet he squanders her hard earned money, and was too lazy, yet society still castigated her!

Same scenario for 9ice,who despite forming Alfa mail, begged his wife openly stating she was his backbone. What does backbone imply?? Is it food or sex?? We all know 9ice is not making much from music again, he tried going into politics it didn't work, so he used his fame to trap successful women and marry them for financial security! No one tagged him a gold digger or broelosho! They were busy hailing him as a bad niggar for disgracing his family.

The upcoming generation of women have a lot of work to do and need a lot of guidance and deep thinking so that they can be Equipped to face this current wave of toxic patriarchy pervading our airspace!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by JOACHINpedro: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

No insults please. Apatheticme is my friend and its not her fault,she is just being a lady(remember that ladies are emotional weaker vessels). It is our duty to lord over those emotional creatures with maturity
And I felt your story was true angry

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by vicben27(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Man don't judge her by, how wide you think her vagina is, a Vagina has a mind of its own, at time it feels loss at times is Tite. talking from many years of experience. she may have been unfaithful in past ( l guess she's repented now). if you love her enough carry on with the marriage
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2020

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by cletz991(m): 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
angry Akwa ibom?Den of hoes
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor and the virgin crew come and judge this matter.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Behind a successful man are successful people and ideas. Women should stop taking glory of What they didn't do.

Women are always confused. You and them will be good partners as going is good but as soon as things turns around, They will quickly change tongue and start blaming you how you never listened to them.

I know all those things, you evil hole carrying creatures.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Kobicove(m): 1:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

You are not in my shoes, so you won't understand

Wee you kip kwayet!...this story is fake angry
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
apatheticme:

Typical black man reasoning!

That's the same way we took boko haram unserious, and banditry in the North, yet today it has become a canker worm destroying our once peaceful and beautiful society!

That's the same way we took tribalism unserious, especially on this forum with cries of afonja and ipob, yet it's tearing us apart on a daily basis!

Gradually, this gender hatred and bigotry will keep gaining ground until it becomes a problem!

Hypocritical lots! Why not tell your fellow men to also create threads which shows their own flaws too, instead of creating threads reflecting only the flaws of women so that yall can gather and feast on it like vultures! Abi men are saints, they don't have flaws too, nonsense!

Don't fear for anything dear, The Holes you ladies carry can never loose value despite the uselessness of our nowadays ladies.

So, don't be afraid. The hole still get value.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
uruba23:
Zzor and the virgin crew come and judge this matter.

Are you sure she is a virgin?
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

Are you sure she is a virgin?
She said so I am not a judge in this matter o.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by balhatus: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2020
its so disheartening when MEN can't live up to RESPONSIBILITY and play BLAME GAME .
1. UR story line so fake
2. the thought behind your story so oppressive
3. the picture of man you painted so irresponsible
4. finally you are on the platform seeking to find MEN like you (irresponsible) who will support your escapade
i think she your type - just marry her....
if feel sorry for you ... LOOK AT YOUR SELF AND CHANGE .... OR Ease

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. / What Nerds Don't Know About Women? / My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.