Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) (12280 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / How to Marry a Good Wife that Won't Misbehave After Marriage [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by MedicH: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
BRATISLAVA:
Everyday a new fake story to bash women with and call themselves alpha and red pilled.

How much are you paid to do this? Or you think women don't have stories to tell too?

Everyday emotional men wailing and pretending to be macho. You already know what you want to hear. You want to hear that you should follow TRP and go hard on her, use her for sex, deprive her of money and attention, etc. Yet everyday men will still bring up the same topics so they can hear it again and begin releasing smelly logic all over the place.

Strungup was a lying man in this forum and his wife outed him. It didn't stop the RP juveniles and gays from their usual message. Let us hear her side of the story, saint man.

Most of these guys have incredibly low self esteem. Nothing in there lives to be proud of

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by DasaintHope(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2020
BadBitch:

What it means is that your deek is small, for her cookie that is... cos the same way we have different deek sizes is the same way cookies have different sizes determined by genetics.
Has nothing to do with her hymen, the only thing that stretches the cookie slightly is childbirth.

So find out positions that would work out for both of you, and invest in more four play.
Hey I like you, let's link up. I base in Lagos.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Darkerberry: 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2020
apatheticme:

Typical black man reasoning!

That's the same way we took boko haram unserious, and banditry in the North, yet today it has become a canker worm destroying our once peaceful and beautiful society!

That's the same way we took tribalism unserious, especially on this forum with cries of afonja and ipob, yet it's tearing us apart on a daily basis!

Gradually, this gender hatred and bigotry will keep gaining ground until it becomes a problem!

Hypocritical lots! Why not tell your fellow men to also create threads which shows their own flaws too, instead of creating threads reflecting only the flaws of women so that yall can gather and feast on it like vultures! Abi men are saints, they don't have flaws too, nonsense!

My comment was for exactly someone like you. So every little thing ye feminists have to over hype, I'm damn sure the op doesn't have any kind of hate or gender bias in mind making this post and maybe you will understand the humor if you look at his kind of threads he posts..
Smh, taking a supposed fun thread as serious as boko haram matter.. go get back ur sense of humor and be calming down and besides the last time I checked you could actually create your own thread.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by merieam16(f): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
bobokeshington:
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY IS SO UNREAL
d op should be working with the current government....they av things in common

cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2020
merieam16:
d op should be working with the current government....they av things in common

cheesy

I hope your own is not as wide as that of Confidence
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by BadBitch(f): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

But she said she was a virgin.

That someone is a virgin doesn't automatically translate to tight/whatevadafok y'all call it.

Same way a guy might be a virgin but his deek is small? Same way a girl can be a virgin and her vagina isn't small. There's no girl with a loose vagina, your deek is the problem.
If a girl feels "loose", it means she's super turned on and your peen doesn't fit.

Most times sef, when a guy doesn't enjoy sex cos the babe "loose" she definitely didn't feel or enjoy shinshin herself.

And if you're going to have a fulfilling sexual life after marriage, you better research sex styles for men with smalller sized deeks. With time, her vagina would contract, to fit yours, after repeated love sessions.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by mosdii(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Wyry:
Nigerian girls are useless.
Very Useless...All Of Them
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
BadBitch:

That someone is a virgin doesn't automatically translate to tight/whatevadafok y'all call it.

Same way a guy might be a virgin but his deek is small? Same way a girl can be a virgin and her vagina isn't small. There's no girl with a loose vagina, your deek is the problem.
If a girl feels "loose", it means she's super turned on and your peen doesn't fit.

Most times sef, when a guy doesn't enjoy sex cos the babe "loose" she definitely didn't feel or enjoy shinshin herself.

And if you're going to have a fulfilling sexual life after marriage, you better research sex styles for men with smalller sized deeks. With time, her vagina would contract, to fit yours, after repeated love sessions.

Wonderful, u are now blaming me for her loosed vagina. Do u know how many sex i had in sec skul?
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by BRATISLAVA: 6:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
apatheticme:

Exactly!

And these fools now being kids don't know yet that they can't do everything! Because they're not yet married,(and really there's no need for them to be married with this kinda mindset, I wouldn't wish them on any woman or innocent kids). Most of those marriages, women do more, but they don't loud it!

That's why Tiwa Savage said in her interview about how she's responsible for most things yet he squanders her hard earned money, and was too lazy, yet society still castigated her!

Same scenario for 9ice,who despite forming Alfa mail, begged his wife openly stating she was his backbone. What does backbone imply?? Is it food or sex?? We all know 9ice is not making much from music again, he tried going into politics it didn't work, so he used his fame to trap successful women and marry them for financial security! No one tagged him a gold digger or broelosho! They were busy hailing him as a bad niggar for disgracing his family.

The upcoming generation of women have a lot of work to do and need a lot of guidance and deep thinking so that they can be Equipped to face this current wave of toxic patriarchy pervading our airspace!

The current crop of men, if their online mindset is anything to go by, deserve to be cheated on and treated in every bad way they whine about.

Society is run on women while men get the credit. Men are superficial liars, masquerading as strength when they are weak and in need of women to feed them.

One can only pity Tiwa with the sort of golddigger she had on her hands. If it were the other way around, the words leech and hoe wouldn't have ended. Men are so mediocre.

They will soon tell you the op has nothing on his mind, but all his posts point to a misogynist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by MSGAMBLE9: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Cutehector:
It pisses me off to see hard men wailing because of woman
You are not alone on this.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by MSGAMBLE9: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
James4bright:
Dump her. A cheat would always remain a cheat. Stop trying to fix people. Find someone who is good enough for you. Don't end up living in regrets.

Marriage is forever. Don't force it. Dump her if you feel the need to. There are way too many good girls out there.

Never trust a lying cheating biiiiishhhhh
Oil dey your head

I no know wether the wan fix borehole or Pothole ni.

Women ain't worth all that stress
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by MSGAMBLE9: 6:41pm On Dec 19, 2020
BadBitch:

What it means is that your deek is small, for her cookie that is... cos the same way we have different deek sizes is the same way cookies have different sizes determined by genetics.
Has nothing to do with her hymen, the only thing that stretches the cookie slightly is childbirth.

So find out positions that would work out for both of you, and invest in more four play.
So some cookies are naturally BOREHOLE?

Interesting!

Oghene-biko!!
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
Darkerberry:

My comment was for exactly someone like you. So every little thing ye feminists have to over hype, I'm damn sure the op doesn't have any kind of hate or gender bias in mind making this post and maybe you will understand the humor if you look at his kind of threads he posts..
Smh, taking a supposed fun thread as serious as boko haram matter.. go get back ur sense of humor and be calming down and besides the last time I checked you could actually create your own thread.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
OP u supposed know get code when she carry massive yansh come fron IT. Na steady and constant fvck dey push ass out like that in such little time... Now that u have discovered the well what next grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2020
dairykidd:
OP u supposed know get code when she carry massive yansh come fron IT. Na steady and constant fvck dey push ass out like that in such little time... Now that u have discovered the well what next grin grin grin

Na to take cover. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by candygist: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

How can a man be Answering Candy?

Complete the name Candygist
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

Don't fear for anything dear, The Holes you ladies carry can never loose value despite the uselessness of our nowadays ladies.

So, don't be afraid. The hole still get value.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by VicM6: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Scientists:

We are more successful than u
soro soke..... werey.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by BadBitch(f): 1:01am On Dec 20, 2020
Scientists:

Wonderful, u are now blaming me for her loosed vagina. Do u know how many sex i had in sec skul?

So you're not even a virgin? Can you imagine this hoeeeee? You had many sex in secondary school with chairs and tables? You people can be very glum at times. Your deek is small and you don't know how to fooockkk. Fooccckoff
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2020
apatheticme:

Fear, you say?

You must be the dumbest scientist alive. From all my posts, can you deduce any atom of fear??

The same hole that is your daily nightmare, same hole that puts food on your table, ogbeni go rest!

What value does your overrated pencil deek carry or possess?? None! Isn't that the reason behind your angst and daily validation you and your ilks are seeking upandan??

Abeg free me, this is boring already, bring intelligent discourse forward let's talk. Not these your sexual frivolities.

Are u sure u know the hole am talking about.

Now u see why u are a lady cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2020
BadBitch:

So you're not even a virgin? Can you imagine this hoeeeee? You had many sex in secondary school with chairs and tables? You people can be very glum at times. Your deek is small and you don't know how to fooockkk. Fooccckoff

Unlike women 2nd class hole carrying creatures, we don't lie of being virgins wen we are not.

That is boldness u creatures can never have
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by BadBitch(f): 8:09am On Dec 20, 2020
Scientists:

Unlike women 2nd class hole carrying creatures, we don't lie of being virgins wen we are not.

That is boldness u creatures can never have

You are clearly not husband material for referring to women as that, including your mother I presume. And why won't women lie about being virgins to you hymen and ritual obssessed Nigerian males? You slut shame women for owning their sexuality and wonder why they lie, when if they say the truth, you people will still call them whores for doing the same things you did.

You better repent, cos I wonder what is left for the poor woman that is marrying you since you e been sharing your seed and virtue carelessly with all manner of women since secondary school. Community bicycle. You kon dey talk say person vagina big? Nkwachiri! Go and educate yourself ogbeni, you are the one with the small deek problem.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
apatheticme:

Dumber by the minute! Now you see why you're a man errm sorry, Alfa mail! Cos every comment you make gives you away as dumb, that's one of the traits of an Alfa mail wink

Are you sure you know the pencil deek I'm talking about grin

It's quite painful that our parents took the best females and then gave birth to these creatures we have Today, that sees there holes as means of survival. SMH
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by ghettochild(m): 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2020
You dug a hole for yourself..now u want mk we rescue u.. anyways abort mission..
See why olosho are better than this so called good girls..
Shebi u said she was a good girl in school
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
apatheticme:

It's quite troubling that our parents took the best males and delivered these creatures we have today, failed to raise them properly leaving us with damaged bitter souls who sees having a deek as a sign of intelligence!

Please, am tired.
Make sure u train ur male children to always know they are incharge, help us depopulate simp comunity. And also teach ur hole carying children that love is not about sex and that they should always remember that their father is the head of the house and their mother despite her parrot mouth is a helper and must bend to the man advicing him not making decision.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Darkerberry: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2020
Just as your name suggests, how pathetic you are.. u disgust me and can kiss the next black ass to you.
You really think your senseless rants will get the the ambassadorial deal for the female advocate of the year..lol.
Get tha phuck out my mention silly, done giving u attention u suck for.
A pathetic and disgusting you.

apatheticme:

My comment was exactly for people like you; all talk, no sense!

It's all games and fun laced with humor until shit hits the roof!

Face your Hypocritical gender with your shalaye and humor, confused lots!
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Darkerberry:
Just as your name suggests, how pathetic you are.. u disgust me and can kiss the next black ass to you.
You really think your senseless rants will get the the ambassadorial deal for the female advocate of the year..lol.
Get tha phuck out my mention silly, done giving u attention u suck for.
A pathetic and disgusting you.

Ciao!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. / My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. / The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.