Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) (12282 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / How to Marry a Good Wife that Won't Misbehave After Marriage [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 1:05am On Dec 24, 2020
Darkerberry:
Just as your name suggests, how pathetic you are.. u disgust me and can kiss the next black ass to you.
You really think your senseless rants will get the the ambassadorial deal for the female advocate of the year..lol.
Get tha phuck out my mention silly, done giving u attention u suck for.
A pathetic and disgusting you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
apatheticme:

Right now, I'm so freaking high, on red label mixed with Joven Capel mixed with Andre, VSOP Hennessy, I don't fvckng give a fvck what you think, parte after parte with hubby, I just dey use you catch cruise, this na December period! So whatever you think, shove it down your ass!!

Maybe I'll have your time by next year, for now too much booze, fish Pepper soup, asun, music, life band and the rest! Las Las do whatever you want. Women good, fine; women nor good fine, do whatever the fvck you want, it's a free world, just make sure you're not Broke!!!

I'm living the life man, can't afford to be Broke!!! I'm freaking on top of ma freaking world, rolling with the best in society, people you can't think of relating!! Ever!!! Royals, politicians, honorables, senators, etc, despite being a very humble civil servant, a measly 6-figure salary receiving medical doctor, yet I roll with the elites in society, who you pray to be in their company!!!

So give me a break pls!!!

Could've attached pics, but anybody could know anybody here, so go fvck yaself pls, till next year, I'm already high, enjoying maself, kill yourself if you can, byeeee!!!

Ciao!!!!

Hmmm. Am sad. it pains me what the next generation will be made of. If a married woman can be partying and having fun with politicians and big men of the society that will be tapping ass and pressing stuffs when Husband looks away, then imagine what the female children will be doing among our boys. Distributing disease.

Chai, we for the enjoy for Garden of Eden if not for these Things that calls themselves women. tufia sad .

Don't quote me
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Scientists:

Hmmm. Am sad. it pains me what the next generation will be made of. If a married woman can be partying and having fun with politicians and big men of the society that will be tapping ass and pressing stuffs when Husband looks away, then imagine what the female children will be doing among our boys. Distributing disease.

Chai, we for the enjoy for Garden of Eden if not for these Things that calls themselves women. tufia sad .

Don't quote me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by BRATISLAVA: 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
apatheticme:

So every woman who attends a parte where politicians are present will have her ass tapped and stuffs pressed bah??

So if Okonjo Iweala was in the same party her stuffs would be pressed??

Not every woman at a high class party is a hoe, but then people like you would never believe since you already see every woman (your mama inclusive) as a hoe!

I attended a party, with my husband and you are here saying he looked the other way? Biko were you there ni, abi na you dey host the party??

A party that was a low key celebration of a top elite 25 years wedding anniversary, with couples being invited from all walks of life; academicians, parliamentarians, financial experts, banking giants etc, all with their wives, you're here thinking about someone tapping ass! On my table sat a VC of one of the top federal universities in Nigeria, with his wife. There was food, lots of wine, laughter, and camaraderie amongst everyone. Yet you are in one corner of your miserable room with 10MB borrowed data, monitoring me upandan like village witchcraft and linking my activities to whorishness.

Kai, sex and sexually related thoughts have finished this one! No wonder the holy book says "as a man thinketh, so is he". Your thoughts are filthy, and it has projected onto your person, you're a filthy human!

You're sad, with pains on Christmas eve because someone somewhere was enjoying herself at a party, with her hubby, living her life, without a single care in the world! Wow, brokenness nor good oh, Chai! E get where you go Broke reach, your brain go dey function like a knocked engine, sotey you go dey deduce different rubbish from an ordinary party wey nor be you attend! may God deliver you from the clutches of poverty this coming year!

PS; not just deliverance from financial poverty, you also need deliverance from poverty mindset! Your mindset is very poor!

They've lied to themselves so much that they cannot believe anything good about women. They believe only men can have money. And the only thing on their minds is sex, sex and more sex.

After frolicking with prostitutes in their hovels, can you blame them?

Same men who believe Beyonce must be whoring about because all women are like the girlfriends that broke their hearts. You can't expect them to know anything about real life.

Don't be surprised you're trying to educate one of the Grindr bois.
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

They've lied to themselves so much that they cannot believe anything good about women. They believe only men can have money. And the only thing on their minds is sex, sex and more sex.

After frolicking with prostitutes in their hovels, can you blame them?

Same men who believe Beyonce must be whoring about because all women are like the girlfriends that broke their hearts. You can't expect them to know anything about real life.

Don't be surprised you're trying to educate one of the Grindr bois.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2020
a
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2020
apatheticme:

Right now, I'm so freaking high, on red label mixed with Joven Capel mixed with Andre, VSOP Hennessy, I don't fvckng give a fvck what you think, parte after parte with hubby, I just dey use you catch cruise, this na December period! So whatever you think, shove it down your ass!!

Maybe I'll have your time by next year, for now too much booze, fish Pepper soup, asun, music, life band and the rest! Las Las do whatever you want. Women good, fine; women nor good fine, do whatever the fvck you want, it's a free world, just make sure you're not Broke!!!

I'm living the life man, can't afford to be Broke!!! I'm freaking on top of ma freaking world, rolling with the best in society, people you can't think of relating!! Ever!!! Royals, politicians, honorables, senators, etc, despite being a very humble civil servant, a measly 6-figure salary receiving medical doctor, yet I roll with the elites in society, who you pray to be in their company!!!

So give me a break pls!!!

Could've attached pics, but anybody could know anybody here, so go fvck yaself pls, till next year, I'm already high, enjoying maself, kill yourself if you can, byeeee!!!

Ciao!!!!

apatheticme:

So every woman who attends a parte where politicians are present will have her ass tapped and stuffs pressed bah??

So if Okonjo Iweala was in the same party her stuffs would be pressed??

Not every woman at a high class party is a hoe, but then people like you would never believe since you already see every woman (your mama inclusive) as a hoe!

I attended a party, with my husband and you are here saying he looked the other way? Biko were you there ni, abi na you dey host the party??

A party that was a low key celebration of a top elite 25 years wedding anniversary, with couples being invited from all walks of life; academicians, parliamentarians, financial experts, banking giants etc, all with their wives, you're here thinking about someone tapping ass! On my table sat a VC of one of the top federal universities in Nigeria, with his wife. There was food, lots of wine, laughter, and camaraderie amongst everyone. Yet you are in one corner of your miserable room with 10MB borrowed data, monitoring me upandan like village witchcraft and linking my activities to whorishness.

Kai, sex and sexually related thoughts have finished this one! No wonder the holy book says "as a man thinketh, so is he". Your thoughts are filthy, and it has projected onto your person, you're a filthy human!

You're sad, with pains on Christmas eve because someone somewhere was enjoying herself at a party, with her hubby, living her life, without a single care in the world! Wow, brokenness nor good oh, Chai! E get where you go Broke reach, your brain go dey function like a knocked engine, sotey you go dey deduce different rubbish from an ordinary party wey nor be you attend! may God deliver you from the clutches of poverty this coming year!

PS; not just deliverance from financial poverty, you also need deliverance from poverty mindset! Your mindset is very poor!

Read the two things you posted, you will believe with me that you are a liar cheesy The party you described at the initial is different from the one you described later, and that first one is actually how the party was.How Sure are you that no one touched you when you where drunk and high.

This is how men make mistake. How can your husband be taking his young wife to such places and also giving you so much Liberty knowing fully well how emotionally confused you hole creatures can be.

I don't blame hole creatures like you when una cheat. I blame the men that decided to give una liberty to have fun in such places.

SMH

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Scientists:

Better still, relocate to the middle east, Iran or Iraq would be fine! That's where you'll find people with your kinda mindset and orientation, Ozwor!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by BRATISLAVA: 6:19am On Dec 27, 2020
apatheticme:

Lol @Grindr boys!!

I wasn't even tryna educate him. I'd already given up on people like him. Was minding my business when one of them mentioned me at a time I was freaking high, and I flippantly told the fellow to bugger off, only for this vermin to quote me again crying about being sad and in pains.

Hmm, he better go and continue bombing for clients on his stupid grindr app and keep praying efcc doesn't look his way. Foolish beings!

Merry Christmas BTW

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you!

For your mind, you have gotten a new love abi?

I don't hav time for nairaland for now. When am free, i will give ur gf a reason why a mum must be sober all times
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by apatheticme(f): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2022
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 11, 2023
Re: My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture) by phemy36(m): 7:17am On Jan 11, 2023
James4bright:

I'm not bitter, just experienced. She's using a manipulative tendency on this dude.

Why do you think she's having more sex with him lately? Because she believes she can hold him down with the best sex styles.

Why did she lie about having sex with other guys? She probably was looking for the best catch.

These girls just behave anyhow then later want things to turn out perfectly. A lying cheating biiiiishhhhh shouldn't be married.

You don't suppose reply that she goat. If you don't put this evil gender where they belong. They will cost you a great havoc. My lady was misbehaving days ago, I just abandoned her , and go ahead with my life as if nothing happened, she started calling everyone in my family to beg me because she no what I'm capable of doing. They are nothing but leeches. I always show them the exit door anytime they misbehave. So she take caution while with me. I don't even have strength to be checking phone. She do want me to do, but always decline because Dem no born ham well to touch my phone. I received many calls at will. I don't give them uneccessary attention

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Nerds Don't Know About Women? / If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out.. / The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.