Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) (61950 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Food Combo You Have Ever Eaten? (picture) / What Is The Strangest Thing You Know You've Ever Eaten? (Pic) / Have You Ever Eaten A Food Cooked By Your Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by benji93: 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Just call it light soup. That's it. cheesy
And stop insulting Nigerians ok. Some of us actually grew up in Ghana and understand twi properly. grin cheesy. Gyae gyimi no. cheesy
Be warned. cheesy
On a more serious note, Ghana's fufu is definitely richer than Nigeria's.
Preciousgirl:
This is what we Ghanaians call lunch

Fufu with chicken like soup

3y3 d3 ankasa

This lunch can fix any marital problem grin

Egya Alatafo) Yi egyimi grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2020
i am already having more saliva in my mouth, cheesy cheesy cheesy
olisaEze:
Ive actually had this meal and enjoyed it thoroughly. Ghana fufu, I think it’s made up of a mixture of pound yam & unripe plantain with this chicken soup. Very tasty and nice, brings back childhood memories of our Ghanaian neighbor and his 3 beautiful ebony skinned daughters. Ended up playing mummy & daddy with three of them so many times that we eventually played 'daddy with 3 wives'. What a way to exit childhood and discover that the one eyed snake can be used for more than peeing. Ghana amaka! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by stanisbaratheon: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
I have personally eaten that before. It's delicious when you eat that with pounded yam.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Slimqueen(f): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
nice. Enjoy
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by GogetterMD(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Is that soup or water??

I will pass
Nigerians have the thickest soups in Africa cheesy
My friends from Eastern Africa would say you can stand a fork in Nigerian soup grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Decryptor(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
Kennyswag:
because niggas are normally full of hatred

Of which you are a very good example!
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Lastmankc(m): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2020
That food is not hygienic, it look life a sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by molbic(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

3y3 d3 ankasa

I hope you entered Nigeria legally and your visa never expired
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Splitmind: 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
That soup is just water and Indomie spice. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by stephenponti(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2020
This thing looks like sacrifice prepared for ishango god. You mean Ghanaians eat sacrifice meant for the gods?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by JoshB92: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
[quote author=IbnBattuta1960 post=97208673]Looks good.
Personally don't eat swallow n soup in same plate.[a/quote]

Especially the soup looking watery and d whole food looking like sacrifice �

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Kingluqman(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2020
NickyNickel:
Use your phone, no monetary investment, less data and time to earn future spendable cryptocurrency .

Download these app from store register using my referral codes and start earning while now that free earning is still on.

check my signature
No signature
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Okechukwu22(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
Those of us way Don eat am go advice any of my nija brothers never to try eating that because the soup no sweet and before the slimmy fufu reach your mouth the soup don reach your elbow.......

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by isahsalee: 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2020
I don't eat sacrifices!
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by manikspears: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

3y3 d3 ankasa

Nice wink

But this your language though.......may God help us.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by donb06: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nicepoker:
Are you saying the kind of food you chew are not swallowed? Lord! Naija English.
Naija is special place for special people... So if ure not special u can't understand naija

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
lol, it will take 500years, before we begin to reason decently to some degree.
isahsalee:
I don't eat sacrifices!
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by uuzba(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lastmankc:
That food is not hygienic, it look life a sacrifice
It's the picture.
There are special ways of taking food pictures that make any food look desirable.
Nestle and food processing industries make use of such kinds of pictures for their packaging.

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by AuroraB(f): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
IbnBattuta1960:
Looks good.
Personally don't eat swallow
n soup in same plate.
Quit lying shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by ike6: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2020
Have you eaten 042 gengnuts?
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by bizzibodi(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
This wey look like sango sacrifice.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Which one is sacrifice again, this people, just say you don't like the way the food is presented, that's all, don't complicates simple things
bizzibodi:
This wey look like sango sacrifice.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by joyousever(f): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Is that soup or water??

I will pass
Lol.. more or less like chicken water.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Mayng01(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2020
This food is one hell of a hibigibijibijibies. It’s gonna make me puke.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by WoundedLamb: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nuttella:
How? We should be eating their food?

Is that what you understood? Lol.

No, you don't know to eat their food. You just don't need to trash them. Food is part of culture and it often makes for a very interesting line of discussion where I live. Questions like: what is it made of? What is it eaten with? Is it expensive to prepare? What's the best time to eat it? Isn't this similar to...? Etc. are often used to show genuine interest in other people's way of life. If you're not genuinely interested, you can just move on. But trashing it is extremely dumb cause your food is also 'strange' to others.

I personally believe it's like of diversity in African countries that make Africans less tolerant. Just a thought.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Mayng01(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
Do we place it at T junction after preparing it or a junction that goes four diff locations?

You read my mind, na for Y junction straight
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2020
lets say it was Asians that made the food, i am sure you will want to try the food out at least to have a story or a boast cheesy cheesy cheesy, that you know the food
But because it was made by Ghanaians, suddenly you remember it is not looking how you want it to be cheesy cheesy
joyousever:
Lol.. more or less like chicken water.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Crenzywilliams(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
Do we place it at T junction after preparing it or a junction that goes four diff locations?

You must be from Benin...
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by solacong: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ebo elebo pada lehin mi
Ebo elebo pada lehin mi
Ebo elebo pada lehin mi
Ebo elebo pada lehin mi shocked

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by EgusiSoup: 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
Preciousgirl:

3y3 d3 ankasa

Anybody who eats this and does not vomit is not a human being.
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by Mayng01(m): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2020
teewhizzy4real:

And are you sure the gods are going to accept this...
Lol! Nairaland no go kill persin o. I doubt it as well. grin
Re: Have You Ever Eaten Ghana Fufu? (photo) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2020
But in the open we should not say the insult we think about their food,
I think we should at least have the decency to respect the food, for to Ghanaians it is a good food, and i am sure we will want others to respect our food at the minimum. grin grin grin.

Respect is the key cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics / How To Cook Noodles That Everyone Will Want To Eat / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.