Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,811 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? (48934 Views)

A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. / Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Bigsteveg(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
BigSarah:
Still payed 750naira as at December 3rd.. For 3bedrooms

Haha.....have the fear of God. And you paid that small amount?
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by HelpYourself(m): 5:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Uncharted56:
I use solar 24hrs light that does not blink at all fvck NEPA
..the disadvantage is it can only supply to limited devices

But still it's quite good
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by DaRuud(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
BigSarah:
Still payed 750naira as at December 3rd.. For 3bedrooms

750 naira ? As at December 3rd 1991??

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by nedekid: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
CodeTemplar:
At this rate diesel gen is cheaper and renewable power will soon be too.
This is what I have been saying. They will increase the price to one of the highest in the world before they think about improving their service.
Ultimately they will price themselves out of the market because diesel and solar will be cheaper.
Once small pepe enters my hand now is solar streight.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by boyjo: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Davland:

Can this power TV?
Yes.
Even fan.
But the implication of this is, as your load increases, it will drain the battery faster except you buy more batteries or bigger batteries.

I close eye buy the 200Ah gel battery.

I was using 36ah battery before, but e dey take me only 4-6 hours.

I no dey misuse the battery as if na NEPA o.
I reserve it for night use.
My light stays switched on throughout the night.

Na light and phone concern me pass

Fan is taken care off already.

I changed all my bulbs from tungsten to led bulbs. They use far less energy.

If you have UPS already, you dey suffer yourself if you no connect am to big battery.

No forget to connect small chikelen fan were go dey blow the ups o.
You MUST buy USB fan or computer cpu fan for the UPS.

No go connect fridge of 2000watts to 650watts (650VA),UPS o.

My UPS na the 650VA one.
Some people get 2.5Kva UPS

Keeping reading comment to see my how to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Orubebe01:
My compound is using postpaid, previous months' bill was around ₦25,000, ₦22,000 and ₦35,0000 but to my greatest amazement November bill was whopping ₦70,000 cheesy

How is it in your area cos am wondering if am being cheated alone.

I thank God I persuaded my landlord and he gave us prepaid metre in September,all the bruhala don end,I spend max 2500

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by DaRuud(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Orubebe01:
My compound is using postpaid, previous months' bill was around ₦25,000, ₦22,000 and ₦35,0000 but to my greatest amazement November bill was whopping ₦70,000 cheesy

As for me am using prepaid meter , 6k is what I have recharged.

Am still paying for the wickedness one AEDC marketer (man ) did to me , he inflated my bills to #50,000 . Now am paying for a sin i don't know about .

Make i post him number make una greet am ?

Make i
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by nurez305(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Justhere:
here no light.
my #1000 nah for two month plus. 38.unit for my prepaid.
thank God i no dey for postpaid.
I thought i was the only one still getting 38 unit for 1k which was around 26naira per unit.... is it true that some people are getting higher bills than other? I read it here one day when someone said he got 15 unit for 1k, I was surprise because I still buy unit at older rate till now
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Kaiser20: 5:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
BigSarah:

That's what I've been paying since February.
NEPA bill for Npower people isok the govt try.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by kvngmaxy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
2k for my side
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by GhostWisperer: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Orubebe01:

50k was mine and I was wondering what went wrong
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
BigSarah:

That's what I've been paying since February.
Ahhhh take am easy naa
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by n3xt(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Orubebe01:

30,000 should be my bill in a year.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by prettytasha(f): 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
nurez305:
I thought in was the only one still getting 38 unit for 1k which was around 26naira per unit.... is it true that some people are getting higher bills than other? I read it here one day when someone said he got 15 unit for 1k, I was surprise because I still buy unit at older rate till now
that is because of the band you are on .. areas that gets light pays more
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by colestephan86: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
BigSarah:
Still paid 750naira as at December 3rd.. For 3bedrooms at the real Nigeria, Northern Nigeria.
God bless Arewa!

Modified
Take the fight to them o.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
from 3200 to 5000 7000 12000 for november bills
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Alphamale101:
Me I don comort hand for any Nepa since when Nepa bill begin loss for their office grin grin

Hahahahahah Loss again
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by nurez305(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
prettytasha:
that is because of the band you are on .. areas that gets light pays more
lies.... my area get light for at least 20hr per day
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Onarabu: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
showafrica:

I tell you, i bought 6k card it lasted 3 months... Average of 8hrs of electricity.

You can say that again! I don't border if they bring the light or not, my units remain intact.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Simplythebest: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Something is not right here. Is like the people in the north use the light why people in the south pay for it. Cus i could remember how a friend told me that they don't pay for nepa bill in the north Kaduna and nepa people don't have the got to cut their light. I wonder if we are in different country with the north

4 Likes

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by foreshore(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
Orubebe01:

Yours still lower than mine of N90,355.78.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by NOBLE179(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Orubebe01:

Don't be silly, during my hero's regime, things were not tough the way it is now or do you reason with your anus
yes of course he does
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by JERIZO(m): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Orubebe01:

No light in my area for months now, just waiting to see the person that would bring bill for power I did not consume.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by hardbody: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Orubebe01:

I have 278k. I will sue them in January. The zonal manager said i should just pay 40k and forget the suit because he understands the implucation. I will get a restraining order for status quo to be maintained pending the determination of the suit. What that also means is that if the matter lasts for one month or 10 years they cant bring bills and they cant disconnect me. I have ordered for meter for close to 2years now and no one is doing anything. I have valid proof of all of those. Sick country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by hush15: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Orubebe01:

My funny estate went premium forcing me to cough 60.something per unit. So do the maths for every 100 units purchased to sustain us for a week and what's suppose to be premium is nothing but scam..

This nation is indeed an error.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by membranus: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kapilta:
Bill? Mtceew. Make dem give person d light dem no gree. Over a week now, nothing. Neighbors from other apartment wan kill me with generator sound. I no knw who send me make i cum d useless country self. Me too wan do better citizen. I yaff taya.

Eeyah!!! Sorry ooo.

E go soon better.

Mek u endure am till 2023, when our man Obi will collect gofament.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Laverczkky: 6:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
My company paid over #2,386,000 for November bill
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by yaki84: 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

Tell that to GEJ who saw genuine investors but rather prefer to sell the power distribution to his PDP cronies as a way of compensating them.
There were genuine investors who could have turned things around for the power distribution in Nigeria. Ask GEJ why did he sell power distribution to his PDP allies.

If you have short memory, we will be here, to refresh your memory for you, with facts and figure
If buhari had appointed a reasonable minister to head that ministry instead of his crony(s), maybe power generation would have improve.
Maybe lets shift the blame backwards to babangida for the coup.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

49,000 naira at most.
God bless you my brother
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by tpraiz(m): 6:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
orisa37:
The Bill REMAINS high N31.20 per unit now N58.11 per unit.

And I haven't had Electricity for 26+ hours. It was taken away 4pm last night. The time now is 6pm+. I am in KADUNA SOUTH CHRISTIAN AREA. TRIKANIA.

My guy

I suppose know you oh
Same area
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by ugofulfilled(m): 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:
I bearly engage inconsequential religion bigot like you
barely... kindly make corrections where appropriate. thank you.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Tomilola360: 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
orisa37:
The Bill REMAINS high N31.20 per unit now N58.11 per unit.

And I haven't had Electricity for 26+ hours. It was taken away 4pm last night. The time now is 6pm+. I am in KADUNA SOUTH CHRISTIAN AREA. TRIKANIA.

Kaduna South "Christian area".
What are u trying to say? That it is cheaper for those in Muslim area?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amir, Aisha Yesufu's Son Graduates From Regent University London (Pics, Video) / Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) / COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.