Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? (48935 Views)

A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. / Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by godfreytom(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Toneyo:
Nov. Bill 27,500 just for 2 bedroom flat alone. 4hrs light at most a day. No light on weekends.

Oct was 22,600. Sept. 19,400.

In August they disconnected my light. I tried to get them to reconnect but they didn't. Each month they keep bringing bills that keep increasing exponentially. Because of the nature of my hustle I'm hardly around till night. So one day I got lucky and met the person sharing bill. I showed her the disconnection notice and the light that is still unconnected.

I felt like flogging the innocent fellow. But are we sure this country is not cursed? Pls which country is worse than Nigeria on earth? I guess Iraq might even be better. I've asked God to forgive my sins and never to send me back to this zoo if there's another life.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Kapilta(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
membranus:

Eeyah!!! Sorry ooo.

E go soon better.

Mek u endure am till 2023, when our man Obi will collect gofament.
Obi ko, kolanut ni.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by oguns222: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

What has Christain area got to do with discussion here?
Most of you, are naturally silly with the kind of religion sentiment you play in every forum

They are not silly. They know that you Muslims love to murder Christians.

You Sunni Muslims don't even spare shitte Muslims from your murderous rages. How much more Christians

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Futuragetty: 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Orubebe01:
My compound is using postpaid, previous months' bill was around ₦25,000, ₦22,000 and ₦35,0000 but to my greatest amazement November bill was whopping ₦70,000 cheesy

How is it in your area cos am wondering if am being cheated alone.

I'm having same high energy charges from EEDC even though there's little change in energy rates and energy usage in my family house remains same. I had to write to EEDC and we haven't resolved it.
imagine My parents have paid #17,000 and 22,000 for the months of October and November just for energy consumption ohh.
Just write to the billing manager, how did they arrive to that figure. They normally read via energy usages recorded in the transformer. When you get their they the manager that you won't bear the cost of those using bypass in your neighborhood
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by judility(m): 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Solar energy is that only way, go Solar,

1 Share

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by kogi2010: 6:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
4500 but December own is 3k mind u im in the north o
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by romunu(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
You no ask them,if your house na bakery?
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by israelmao(m): 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

The problem is majority of you have a very short memory.
And nothing one can do redeem habitual serial wailer like una
Mr.Integrity administration shored up Nigerian external debt profile from $9.7bn in June 2015 to $276bn as at December 2019 just in the first 4years of his administration.Now Nigerian debt is over N33trillion.Today,428 MDAs are still awaiting payments of October and Novermber salaries.Buhari promised heaven and earth to better the lot of Nigerians but what positive and significant impact has he made on ordinary Nigerians today?No honest and realistic Nigerian can say today that Nigerian economy is not getting the worse hit.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Dpundict: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
I just move enter unity estate for badore in ajah. Light here is a very rare occurrence and it is disappointing to see that in a day it can come mostly at midnight and never through the day time. Sad.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by ojun50(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
From Ayobo down to ishefun them 19k give every one wey no get bill

From 3500, to 7500 now 19k per house with out bill
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
Orubebe01:

Do you have an insider there?

Seems u didn’t read his post well. He is in d north! They are d real nigerians
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by TruthHurts1(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lying is second nature for some lost souls.

BigSarah:

That's what I've been paying since February.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by prettytasha(f): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
nurez305:
lies.... my area get light for at least 20hr per day
except so ... I'm only quoting what the distribution companies say they will do
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Absoj(m): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
RedPanthar:

Mine increased from 25k to 70k November

A colleague I know was billed 131,000 Naira just for a 2 bedroom apartment
Does he operate a saw mill in his house? grin
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Afamed: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
oguns222:

They are not silly. They know that you Muslims love to murder Christians.

You Sunni Muslims don't even spare shitte Muslims from your murderous rages. How much more Christians
I don't engage inconsequential religion bigot
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by bantex4uu(m): 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Useless talk.... Which one is Christian area ? Nonsense
orisa37:
The Bill REMAINS high N31.20 per unit now N58.11 per unit.

And I haven't had Electricity for 26+ hours. It was taken away 4pm last night. The time now is 6pm+. I am in KADUNA SOUTH CHRISTIAN AREA. TRIKANIA.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by omokab: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Orubebe01:

Don't be silly, during my hero's regime, things were not tough the way it is now or do you reason with your anus
GEJ bleeped up on this useless privatization NEPA. The agreement was to increase the bill every five years without showing anything. Fasola tried a lot to revoke the agreement but not easy because of breach of law clause in the contract agreement. Buari might have add to the problem but Jonathan was the main culprit.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Simpolag(m): 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
BigSarah:

That's what I've been paying since February.
Which part of Real Nigeria dear..which state?
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
orisa37:

Afamed:

It's you who is Stupid and Satanic.

Markafi classified my Area Christian Area not ElRufai. We have Markafi Village in KADUNA STATE and MARKAFI IS A VERY GOOD FORMER GOVERNOR OF KADUNA STATE.

READ WHAT ORUBEBE01 SAID ON THE SAME TOPIC.

I HAVE BEEN IN KADUNA SINCE 1972 ON FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TICKET SO I OWN KADUNA MORE THAN YOU CRIMINALS.

IT'S YOUR TYPE THAT BOUGHT AND BROUGHT COVID19 TO NIGERIA.

I HAVE ELECTRICITY YANFU YANFU SINCE THAT MY COMMENTS. GLORY BE TO GOD.
shut up.... who ask you to mention the religion practice in your area...Useless person

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by magzey: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hmmmm the Mugus charged me 32k me wet no get Ac electrix Cooker only T V and fan ,but I paid 6k semi accept
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by ElexObi1: 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

Don't be silly. Your hero, GEJ privatized power distribution company before he left office yrs ago.
i wonder why people like you still support Buhari when the hand writing is boldly written on the well. it like you enjoy suffering very well or suffering is your middle name
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by laborious(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Na wa ooo mine went from 4k to 9k, two bedroom flat that only me occupy..
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by craves(m): 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
the thin ehhh...
the previous bill was 2500, the one they brought is 6000. the funny thing is that the present reading on the bill is even higher than what is currently on the meter. them dey forge figures and them no fit do am with sense
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by ElexObi1: 7:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
BabaOwen:
Is it GMB that sold PHCN to his friends?
that was one of the reasons we voted bubu. what is bubu doing about it now that he is president?
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by kristo123: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
my Sept bill : 6k, Oct bill : 23k, Nov bill : 35k... these people are heartless... since Dec 1st we get electricity 2 days in a week.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by oguns222: 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

I don't engage inconsequential religion bigot

But you rejoice secretly when Christians are murdered in cold blood because they don't practice your religion.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by rayval(m): 7:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Orubebe01:
My compound is using postpaid, previous months' bill was around ₦25,000, ₦22,000 and ₦35,0000 but to my greatest amazement November bill was whopping ₦70,000 cheesy

How is it in your area cos am wondering if am being cheated alone.

Same, ours was 20k - 25k and now they brought 75k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) / COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses / Wike Is FCT Minister, Umahi Works Minister - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.