Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? (49006 Views)

A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. / Power Minister's Claim: What's The Electricity Supply In Your Area Like? / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like During This Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Kwara1stson: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2020
orisa37:
The Bill REMAINS high N31.20 per unit now N58.11 per unit.

And I haven't had Electricity for 26+ hours. It was taken away 4pm last night. The time now is 6pm+. I am in KADUNA SOUTH CHRISTIAN AREA. TRIKANIA.
I de Narayi
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
orisa37:

And I haven't had Electricity for 26+ hours. It was taken away 4pm last night. The time now is 6pm+. I am in KADUNA SOUTH CHRISTIAN AREA. TRIKANIA.
4pm night?
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

Don't be silly. Your hero, GEJ privatized power distribution company before he left office yrs ago.
n d unit was increased shey, stop licking ass
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by bluefilm: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
BigSarah:
Still payed 750naira as at December 3rd.. For 3bedrooms

What is payed?

So ss big as you are, you still can't write PAID?

What a shame.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by nedekid: 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
BigSarah:
How is that possible?
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
orisa37:

Eiyaa. Are there human beings left in trikania? God will guide and preserve you guys.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kollyman:

The person who prepared the bill and the marketer who gave you the bill both need another job...

And you that paid N750, endeavour to have small fear of God.
I SPIT ON YOUR ORIENTATION ___((YOU SUPPOSE LIVE. YEMEN
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Odoogu(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Orubebe01:

Don't be silly, during my hero's regime, things were not tough the way it is now or do you reason with your anus

hear yourself... it wasn't tough during your hero's time. so you agree it was also tough.
we now comparing suffering level... SMH
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by FLYFIRE(m): 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
I did not know that by this time we still have IDIOTS supporting this very USELESS govt

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by ShitStain(m): 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Paid 6k
We usually have power for 20-24hrs daily,so not bad.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by tunde4top(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
From Haruna Ogba Lagos.

Untill March of this year, maximum bill for a month used to be between 9000 and 13000( for 8 room self contains) but like play like play, it started raising month after month since then and Nov bill was 67200. This is approximately 700% increment. This is a big fraud going on from Ikeja Electric. This was never announced to the public.

Even $ did not raise by 700%

I think we really need to speak up to stop this corruption mess. Labour need to know what is really going on. The increment they announced to the publish was peak @ 2% increment.

The worst part of it is that we used to have light by an average of 18 hours per day till like July but now 7-12 hours average light per day.

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by showafrica(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
STINOS:
Still enjoying the 5k card I bought last month. Prepaid is bae

I tell you, i bought 6k card it lasted 3 months... Average of 8hrs of electricity.

2 Likes

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by AlphamaleTech1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Whooping 25k for just 2 flats

May God have mercy on them

Getting prepaid next year.

Meanwhile

Contact us for your BIODIGESTER which has come to replace the old smelling soak away

MINIMUM LAND USAGE, CAN BE INSTALLED ON BOTH DRY AND SWAMPY LANDS, ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLINESS, HUMAN WASTE EMPTYING IS NOT REQUIRED, NO ODOUR, DURABLE(15-20years), GROUND WATER NOT AFFECTED, NO INSECT PROBLEM(purely casted), WORLD BANK SUPPORTED PROGRAM.
For more enquiries contact 08165641857 (Call, WhatsApp)

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by BornToSucced(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
I used prepaid. I try not to exceed 10k on my bill every month.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Reference(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
BigSarah:

That is inconsiderate. And you know it. Not paying your fair share is costing others dearly.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by MrBanner(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

Tell that to GEJ who saw genuine investors but rather prefer to sell the power distribution to his PDP cronies as a way of compensating them.
There were genuine investors who could have turned things around for the power distribution in Nigeria. Ask GEJ why did he sell power distribution to his PDP allies.

If you have short memory, we will be here, to refresh your memory for you, with facts and figure

So after that, after what happened 5 years ago what next?? It's almost 6 years since Buhari took over, isn't 6 years enough to undo Jonathan's mistakes? Even if you're being paid to be wicked, at least don't mortgage your children's future for BMC stipends.

11 Likes

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Naijaarchive(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
7500 here power supply is around 10-18hrs daily
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by kaludestiny10(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=Afamed post=97265530]
Don't be silly. Your hero, GEJ privatized power distribution company before he left office yrs ago. [/quote
And what have your failure Buhari done as regards power since he assumed office some years back?
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by makinson2865: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
From 5000 to 8780.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Well, there is a solution to outrageous bill.
IF U'RE IN ABUJA AND YOU want TO PAY LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO WHAT U CONSUME, contact me.
Terms and conditions apply
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by 9gerian: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
What an intelligent fellow...

orisa37:
I agree but those PDP OWNERS ARE NOW APC. THEY ARE MORE VICIOUS AND RECKLESS.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Chizzychinny: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
I paid #2, 500 for October while November is #3,750. My consolation is that am seeing the light ...

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by nedekid: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

Don't be silly. Your hero, GEJ privatized power distribution company before he left office yrs ago.
And GEJ left Nepa bill at what price per unit? ₦5?

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Donspicey: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

Tell that to GEJ who saw genuine investors but rather prefer to sell the power distribution to his PDP cronies as a way of compensating them.
There were genuine investors who could have turned things around for the power distribution in Nigeria. Ask GEJ why did he sell power distribution to his PDP allies.

If you have short memory, we will be here, to refresh your memory for you, with facts and figure

Stop deceiving people here OBJ and Atiku privatised Nepa and not GEJ........

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Sanchez01: 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
sonofthunder:

If you have a prepaid meter you will not pay up to a quarter of what you are paying.
Well, my usage is incredibly high. And I need everything to run non stop. The locality itself is on premium subscription, so it is somewhat a big deal.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by LoveJesus87(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
BigSarah:
sorry ma, we are talking about those living in Nigeria not cotonu

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by tonyson010(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Have already paid for December bill 2weeks ago.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by Minjim: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

And what has Buhari done to make sure these ppl don't cheat Nigerians?
The rate they are going by the time 50% of Nigerians are given meters, the rate of electricity will be the highest in Africa and Lie Muhammed, Femi Adesina and Garba Sheu will still justify it
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by BabaO2: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Orubebe01:

Don't be silly, during my hero's regime, things were not tough the way it is now or do you reason with your anus
Jonathan government put nigeria on the momentum of destruction that has no remedy. Buhari is only being too poor in revealing damages done to Nigeria personally by jonathan and his cronies especially his wife and friends. Buhari and APC government are unnecessarily too conscious to decisively brutally deal with Jonathan and his primitive looter cronies, probably Buhari/Apc are afraid of what goes around comes around.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by wizkidblogger(f): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Mine double too

last three : 2500, 7500, 10,000 but now #20,000 cry

Orubebe01:
My compound is using postpaid, previous months' bill was around ₦25,000, ₦22,000 and ₦35,0000 but to my greatest amazement November bill was whopping ₦70,000 cheesy

How is it in your area cos am wondering if am being cheated alone.
Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by alizma: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Afamed:

The problem is majority of you have a very short memory.
And nothing one can do redeem habitual serial wailer like una
They are just being mischievous, they no all this things but the pretend as if they don't know. Considering the price of oil which is the man source income, I wonder what would have been the fate of this country if Jonathan had been in power till date. They talk about Boko Haram, they forgot that during Jonathan era, Boko Haram had advanced to Kogi and Edo while those in far Lagos then were in fear of possible attack at any time but today, people in the areas I mentioned only hear of the news but no direct negative impact on them. At a point, the people in Kano became use to the sound of bomb explosion then while abuja was not left out

1 Like

Re: How Is The Electricity Bill In Your Area? by lekki1444: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kapilta:
Bill? Mtceew. Make dem give person d light dem no gree. Over a week now, nothing. Neighbors from other apartment wan kill me with generator sound. I no knw who send me make i cum d useless country self. Me too wan do better citizen. I yaff taya.
where did you relocate from ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Police Arrest Sheik Abduljabbar For Blasphemy / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.