Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help (53687 Views)

Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by dalass(f): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:
When half of my neighbors have travelled, I am now left alone in the compound. every year it is only me who remains back, I am ashamed. I can't go home. I offended my family so much.

I was deported from South Africa for drug trafficking, my father spent all his life saving to send me abroad, I went there to do drugs,

Now I have my freedom, but my heart remains in chain, seeing my family struggling financially because of me and the failed investment on me. I am depressed because of this.

I can't call them, I don't know what to do. I may take my life if the emotional torture becomes much.

Please don't give in to such thought.. Fight it off..... Get back to the start where by you were raring to go out and take the world head on.

You did drugs. Hope you're not hooked on drugs? If you're clean, go back home, do your honest work.

The best is ahead. Have faith in God and in your abilities

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by grim33(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ma fo
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Strongbest(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
Calm down bro. Think of a better thing to do with your life than taking it. You will be adding more pains to your parent's pain by taking your life.

There's a hope for the living brother. Even a living dog is better than a dead lion.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by ehix89(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:
When half of my neighbors have travelled, I am now left alone in the compound. every year it is only me who remains back, I am ashamed. I can't go home. I offended my family so much.

I was deported from South Africa for drug trafficking, my father spent all his life saving to send me abroad, I went there to do drugs,

Now I have my freedom, but my heart remains in chain, seeing my family struggling financially because of me and the failed investment on me. I am depressed because of this.

I can't call them, I don't know what to do. I may take my life if the emotional torture becomes much.
Swallow your shame, go by weekend, you never can tell, they might still love you. Apologize deeply, we all as human make mistake

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
Na wa o. Igbos and home. Anyway I haven't been home in over 20 years.

Goodluck worrying

You sure say you get parents?
I don't think so!

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by mariahAngel(f): 7:17pm On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Goodluck worrying

I gaghi aghota...

There's a reason we take the dead home to bury.

6 Likes

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by iamJ(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Oh boy cheesy
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by skillet(m): 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
You are a very rich man if only you know how to turn your disappointment to fuel for praise. That is what you need. Send me a mail and I will show you how you can do this and your family will love you once more.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by BREYZ: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Useless son cheesy grin cheesy grin you get luck say dem no execute you. I hope you've learnt your lessons? Not just rushing to nairaland to open a thread, I hold you've learnt a very good lesson. When you come from a family where so much investment was made in your life and you still wont sit down and have a rethink about life before taking decisions this is always the result, you aren't the only one feeling it but your entire family.

Don't commit suicide like a coward, go home, explain things to them and do something meaningful with your life.

Drugs do not pay
Choose a good life & every good thing will stay.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sell on kidney first. Send half to parents and flex the rest

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Goodluck worrying
Oga if you don't have a home, others do.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by mrdharkchild(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Goodluck worrying

Only 20?
Mines 27 years, though.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Tbasicme: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Goodluck worrying

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by iamJ(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Shellsploit:
Am traveling tomorrow,
I no mind to lap u for GIG to owerri lipsrsealed
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Pilate2016(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Suicide is never an option chief. Just know that as long as you are alive, you will recover all that you had lost.
Go reunite with your family. You will be shocked that they have been longing so long for you.
Remember the biblical progidal son.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Sammy07: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Shellsploit:
Am traveling tomorrow, I no mind to lap u for GIG to owerri lipsrsealed
Lol, this guy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by dalass(f): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Please don't give in to such thought.. Fight it off..... Get back to the start where by you were raring to go out and take the world head on.

You did drugs. Hope you're not hooked on drugs? If you're clean, go back home, not for festivities but to explain yourself... do your honest work and with your fathers forgiveness and blessings, you'll make it past that guilty complex that's chaining you down

The best is ahead. Have faith in God and in your abilities

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by EBEk101(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
ai envy they kind of parents u have
my dad had money but did not send me to school and ai tried sending myself bt my efforts were been frustrated by my uncles
can't remember the last time ai spoke with him
so call ur parents man at list they deserve to know what happen to the money they invested in you
don't deny dem dat
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
You can always start over again
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Godwin5766(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
JovialJune:

Who asked you undecided
Dont mind him jare
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Godwin5766(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
JovialJune:

Who asked you undecided
Dont mind him jare
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by RedPanthar: 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
mariahAngel:

I gaghi aghota...

There's a reason we take the dead home to bury.

Sorry o. Ain't going Jack when my time reaches. Home kor, abroad ni
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by SpencerLewis(m): 7:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:

Goodluck worrying
How did you know that he is an Igbo person?

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Chimaokigwe: 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
You must be from Anambra.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Omezif(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
This guy is yet to make money if not i would have advice him. But prodigal son in the bible remorsed his useless way of life and later went and kneel down to his father and apologized i think this guy will follow that way to make peace with his family.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by muykem: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Why you didn't not follow Eungu free transport. Guy there's no need committing suicide. You want to take a fast lane but failed, start afresh with right path simple.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Chris2863(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
grin grin we are not talking about you
LewsTherin:
I go home every year.
In fact, almost every month.
Honestly, basically every day.
After work, I go home. I spend time with my family. I spend time with my wife and kids. And I get ready for the next day where I'll be home again after the day's hustle.

I have ABSOLUTELY no regrets, no worries.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
If you want to take your life, you can easily do so without posting it on nairaland, alaabaa

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by kunlegboye(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
My brother Jesus loves you.He came to die for you, don't make the mistake of ending your life at all...Believe me honestly, that's hell fire straight! Don't do it...Satan has made a mess of your life but Jesus is here beckoning on you to come!...He will reconstruct your life for you and make it beautiful beyond you have imagined!!..These words are true...please, Jesus is calling you my brother... You can DM me for more or talk.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by iamJ(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Sell on kidney first. Send half to parents and flex the rest
kidney scam dey

Dem go collect your kidney abandon you with hospital bill, wise up, before dem handle you like tokumbo motor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by shugabasbn: 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
People and their obsessiveness with inviting stressor into thier lives sha.

Goodluck worrying

U aren't a good mentor.
When u are about to go for any political post or when outside world pursue u perhaps u will remember home.
Home is sweet meenh

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by tellwisdom: 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
You for kuku tell your people ahead of time Wetin u wan go do for there, so dem go prepare their mind for the worst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Did Not Plan To Die (TRIBUTE To My Beloved Grandma Mrs Charity Nnoli ) / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.