Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help (53690 Views)

Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by kabiruDK(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Guy, if u commit suicide na Hell~fire straight!!
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by RichAbujaGuy: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
575 years to go. sorry o.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by lastchild: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
RedPanthar:
People and their obsessiveness with inviting stressors into thier lives sha. When God hasn't given people problems, they go worrying about all sorts.... Real time Psychological instability scenario.

It is well sha.

Goodluck worrying
you didn't give this person any advice nor a word of encouragement
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Goodman247: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Op is a damn liar, story is fake
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by UDUJ(m): 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
gambia:
What exactly is your problem Op? I doubt your story, because same you narrated the below story recently.

So the guy is even lying, probably to scam people into sending him funds, smh undecided

This is the reason I doubt so many stories on nairaland these days. This is just sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Awwww!! So sorry! Just stab yourself in the eyes, so that you would not be able to look your families in the eyes. Trust me you will be fine.

Happy christmas. smiley
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Kunja2: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:
When half of my neighbors have travelled, I am now left alone in the compound. every year it is only me who remains back, I am ashamed. I can't go home. I offended my family so much.

I was deported from South Africa for drug trafficking, my father spent all his life saving to send me abroad, I went there to do drugs,

Now I have my freedom, but my heart remains in chain, seeing my family struggling financially because of me and the failed investment on me. I am depressed because of this.

I can't call them, I don't know what to do. I may take my life if the emotional torture becomes much.
chai... I can feel your pain Fam. Do you call them? If no, Baba see ehn, just call your parents, leaving them in the dark will make them feel you don't care about them or probably dead. They'll feel pain o but they'll be happy you're still alive.

When you get to see them, apologise to your Dad for misbehaving then promise to do well by them and not soil there name again. Just be sincere with.

Cheers man.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by demmy66: 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:
When half of my neighbors have travelled, I am now left alone in the compound. every year it is only me who remains back, I am ashamed. I can't go home. I offended my family so much.

I was deported from South Africa for drug trafficking, my father spent all his life saving to send me abroad, I went there to do drugs,

Now I have my freedom, but my heart remains in chain, seeing my family struggling financially because of me and the failed investment on me. I am depressed because of this.

I can't call them, I don't know what to do. I may take my life if the emotional torture becomes much.

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by rolams(m): 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Taking your life will be the worse option. Why? You will totally fail your family as there won't be an avenue to right your wrong again. Your parents mind will be filled with sorrow till eternity because you failed them and you still take your life. Pls don't make them experience colossal loss

SOLUTION
Use this period to rethink and strategize how you can use your skill, energy and ability to make your parents proud. Proof to them that you are not a lost soul! You can make it. Learn how to right your wrong!
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by demmy66: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Looking at the op profile and topics posted.. This story looks fake..

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by descarado: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
[quote author=demmy66 post=97366028][/quote]
grin
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Burgerlomo: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
uruba23:
So where do they think you are and what did you say you were going to do in S.A. I think it is better you call them, better they know you are alive and planning to refund their money someday than them thinking you are a wicked being. Better still tell them a white lie that you were set up and then deported.

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by johnhood(m): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
They say home is where the heart is
But my heart is wide and free.
So am I homeless
Or just heartless
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Sounds like a hopeless man. You can either take the easy route - suicide or work harder and take care of your family.

I mean, you've always taken the easy route, what's stopping you now?

Ps - you won't be missed.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by eightsin(m): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
You should first forgive yourself... that's the hardest though but you just have to... Things will fall in place soon. Stay strong
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by 9gel(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Burst my brain.
Funniest I've seen this week.
NwaNimo1:
Open a pharmacy.....then sell drugs legally......
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by toprealman: 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Drop your mobile digitz
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by ipobarethieves: 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Suicide is not the solution.Dat u are deported is not the end of life U can still travel go elsewhere.Don't give up on urself.If u have bucks,go to store and buy nice perfume,wine for Ur old man, biscuits,sweet, toothpaste like Colgate(12 dozen wey u go dash neighbors wey come welcome u) spend like 1 wk with dem and phew!.May u not see evil.Abeg,pm me Ur address make I come dash u foreign toothpaste/harmattan jacket
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by YorubaMod(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
DMerciful:
You knew your family invested and depended on you to succeed yet you blew it. Yeye son, if you like kill yourself. Nonsense!
Are you really Merciful? shocked
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Sebastine1994(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
kellz0:
where are you currently?
Abuja
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by tosan245(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bro, the truth of the matter is "Family is the main thing" Sometimes to put smiles on the faces of those we love a man has to walk through the valley of the shadows of death. You have made your walk but it wasnt financially beneficial. Dont beat yourself because of that fam.
Call your family bro, if you cant call no one else,
call your Mama she carried you for 9months and her heart would always be with you no matter the path you take in life. Suicide isnt the way to go, you would cause more harm than the present situation if you do.
Remember this line if no other stick to your understanding "Family is the Main thing"
Sebastine1994:

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Saig: 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

You are doing yourself more harm. Family is what you have and they are ever willing to stand by you. Whatever might have happened is still not more than family and blood ties. You can't love all your life like that.
Call them and go see them. By the way who says because you failed at some point in life you can't pick yourself up again?? Man up. Just STOP every form of illegality, ask God for forgiveness and move.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by RedPanthar: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2020
lastchild:
you didn't give this person any advice nor a word of encouragement

You think?
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Oshokalo: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
JovialJune:

Who asked you undecided
Nawa o see analysis
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by hustla(m): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

If you commit suicide, you will be a bigger disappointment

Open up to them, amend your ways and start to hustle

Na you go make them proud again

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by SimplePlan34: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Suicide is better than misery
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Take my advice and act upon it, fast. Remember the story of prodigal son in the bible and how it had ended. Please go home and see your parents, especially your mum and dad. We make mistakes but we are humans. Go home to them now while they are still alive. You will regret more when you managed to go to your family after either or both of your parents must have deceased. Please listen to my advice and regard it as voice of an angel warning you to do the right thing before it becomes too late.
Sebastine1994:

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by zudozz: 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
I have visited south africa more than once and I have seen guys like you.

My advise for for is simple....

Call your family on Christmas and also plan to return home next year.

Your family will be happy to meet you again.

I am also a father. I have children so I know.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by IkpuMmadu: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Be strong.... Don't forget the prodigal son
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Mccullum: 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Stop being obsessives and think on how to reconnect your self with your family, it is only God can give success at His own time, the link that will leads you to success may still be with your family or relatives, if life continue to teach new things do not stop learning from life, just swallow the shame of your failure and rebuild your future with honesty, focus, tolerance and consistent effort with prayer for a brighter and rewarding future, your dad and mum expecting your call, you can still be the golden son your family, I opined.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by IbadanJohnWick(f): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Open a pharmacy.....then sell drugs legally......
Funny people plenty for Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

She Did Not Plan To Die (TRIBUTE To My Beloved Grandma Mrs Charity Nnoli ) / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.