Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help (53668 Views)

Childless For 9 Years: Help! I'm Losing My Mind To Depression! / "He Couldn't Get Me Pregnant For 10 Years, So I Tested My Fertility Elsewhere" / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Vickiebam: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hell is real o
No try sucide
Na trip to hell
First of all give ur life to Jesus
He will see u through
He loves u

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hahahahahah very funny, it's so funny when I hear stories like this. Deportation is not end of the world, I was deported from England some years ago,I was ashamed what would people say? And again I'm like people should say whatever they want to say , what was more important to me then was survival , my mom died in the process because I couldn't afford hospital bill,I lost my Dad and lost my best friend yet I didn't give up, I've always had it at the back of my mind that things would turn for better . I got a job in a private security company where my take home was 48k and at the end of the month after transport I only had 16k to 18k left to survive despite the fact that I'm a graduate with a second class upper, sometimes it was so hard that I couldn't buy drugs when I was ill but I took my job seriously. But today I'm back in Europe and I've started building a house in my hometown,if I had given up and ended my life then , you can imagine! You most learn from other people's story and inspire yourself because nobody will come to your aid when you're down, when I was abroad I was the story in everyone's lip but when I got deported for overstaying no one again some of my friends even scammed me of the little money I brought from England . My friend never think of taking your life always think positive. Thank you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Lewisdinho(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Don't take your life bro for when there's Life there's hope, God is a God of second chance. Give your life to him and he will give you a second chance, a second chance that you will make your family proud this time, a second time that you will bounce back and achieve what you want to achieve in life. Taking your life is not the best option, send your family SMS and ask for their forgiveness, tell them you will make em proud irrespective of what happened in the past and moreover you could only achieve this success if you give your life to God and hustle genuinely. Pastor Paul Adefarasin of House on the rock was once into drugs and a drug peddler as well who also ended up in the prison, but he was set free when he surrendered his life to God. He was given a second chance. Today he is one of the most richest pastors in Nigeria. Am sure he pays his family members monthly salary. Remeber the first shall be the last and the last shall be the first, the rejected stone shall be the one to look up to. Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere of Omega power ministries once said that his own Father told him that he is useless and that he will never make it in life, but here he is today making waves in the country and beyond as one ofthe most greatest philantrophist. You can always make your family proud if you decide to. Buckle up and do the needful, with God all things are possible. God will give you a second chance papi. One Love brother
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Amah70: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:
When half of my neighbors have travelled, I am now left alone in the compound. every year it is only me who remains back, I am ashamed. I can't go home. I offended my family so much.

I was deported from South Africa for drug trafficking, my father spent all his life saving to send me abroad, I went there to do drugs,

Now I have my freedom, but my heart remains in chain, seeing my family struggling financially because of me and the failed investment on me. I am depressed because of this.

I can't call them, I don't know what to do. I may take my life if the emotional torture becomes much.

If you have mental problems is why you ever contemplate taking your life.

Do you know what tomorrow brings?

Can you create a human hair, talk less, kill the hundreds of thousands of of hairs God left in your body?

Stop being stupeed by contemplating suicide. You can be tomorrow’s Dangote.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by palsenator(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:
When half of my neighbors have travelled, I am now left alone in the compound. every year it is only me who remains back, I am ashamed. I can't go home. I offended my family so much.

I was deported from South Africa for drug trafficking, my father spent all his life saving to send me abroad, I went there to do drugs,

Now I have my freedom, but my heart remains in chain, seeing my family struggling financially because of me and the failed investment on me. I am depressed because of this.

I can't call them, I don't know what to do. I may take my life if the emotional torture becomes much.

Let me teach you forex trading for free. I mean absolutely free. I won't ask you a dime up until you master it....
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by SeriouslySense(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
So sad to hear this, don't worry, don't be sad, just put your self together, i hope you will stand up and be positive again

Sebastine1994:

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Oga go back home, your father will understand. It is not easy being a man and I'm sure he might have had his ups and downs as a young man so your mistake is not the first in your family.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by anochuko01(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
DMerciful:
You knew your family invested and depended on you to succeed yet you blew it. Yeye son, if you like kill yourself. Nonsense!
But your moniker says Dmerciful...
I'm sure you're wiser than what you wrote sha.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by iamJ(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
goltokka:
Hahahahahah very funny, it's so funny when I hear stories like this. Deportation is not end of the world, I was deported from England some years ago,I was ashamed what would people say? And again I'm like people should say whatever they want to say , what was more important to me then was survival , my mom died in the process because I couldn't afford hospital bill,I lost my Dad and lost my best friend yet I didn't give up, I've always had it at the back of my mind that things would turn for better . I got a job in a private security company where my take home was 48k and at the end of the month after transport I only had 16k to 18k left to survive despite the fact that I'm a graduate with a second class upper, sometimes it was so hard that I couldn't buy drugs when I was ill but I took my job seriously. But today I'm back in Europe and I've started building a house in my hometown,if I had given up and ended my life then , you can imagine! You most learn from other people's story and inspire yourself because nobody will come to your aid when you're down, when I was abroad I was the story in everyone's lip but when I got deported for overstaying no one again some of my friends even scammed me of the little money I brought from England . My friend never think of taking your life always think positive. Thank you
16k a month switches to europe in 30years abi? Cause your story isn't clear
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by jaxxy(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Take ur life then ure a looser. U can start from scratch, yes from zero, u have a brain and u are able bodied so what stopping u from being successful?? I don’t see anything. It’s hard yes bt it is also possible yes.

Zero ur mind ur sTarting afresh bt legit. Slow grind. This time next year u can be somebody from a nobody. I’m not preaching bt telling u facts bt everything will be up to ur actions and decisions.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by ibechris(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Until u change that ur environment and change the class of friends u keep now ,u will never make progress.

Decide what u want to do and leave ur ego behind u and then ,u will make progress.

Suicide isn't an option for now...just plan and work towards ur goal.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by tobstarizhia(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
So you're among those who travel out and give Nigerians a bad name. Noted.
What made you fall into a life of crime?
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
DMerciful:
You knew your family invested and depended on you to succeed yet you blew it. Yeye son, if you like kill yourself. Nonsense!
Life is about choice, stop judging others.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

I beg you pls, do not take your life, pls stop inflicting emotional torture on yourself, you just have to move on now, people have done worst
There is hope for you Sir, there is room for change and a new lifestyle

1 Like

God raised someone who paid all both visa fees and flight ticket
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by SeriouslySense(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
This should be inspiring to the individual
ibechris:
Until u change that ur environment and change the class of friends u keep now ,u will never make progress.

Decide what u want to do and leave ur ego behind u and then ,u will make progress.

Suicide isn't an option for now...just plan and work towards ur goal.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by anochuko01(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
goltokka:

I wish the guy can print this and paste it in his wall, so he can draw inspiration from it daily.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by lereinter(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Narrate the full story
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
16k a month switches to europe in 30years abi? Cause your story isn't clear

God raised someone who paid for all both visa fee and flight ticket
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by reeena(f): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2020
reeena:

Don't dwell so much on your mistakes which are now in the past but rather the future and what it holds. How do you intend to make it right by God and man should be in your thoughts and it would become easier and less burdensome if you told the truth or at least shared with a member of your family what happened and the current state of things for you. Make peace with your family
Sebastine1994:

Don't dwell so much on your mistakes which are now in the past but rather, the future and what it holds. How do you intend to make it right by God and man should be in your thoughts and it would become easier and less burdensome, if you told the truth or shared with at least, a member of your family of what happened and the current state of things for you. Make peace with your family
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by harmony75: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
learn from your past and move on to making your family proud..you can bro you can!!! call home you being alive alone is a good God them..so start again and help your self and family.. why are you thinking of suicide? do you want enemies to have the last laugh to your family? that's so selfish of you after all your father/family did all you just have to do Naw is try small small everything will be good again.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Komu1048(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
iamJ:
wahala dey Nigeria

I swear, n naso everyone go manage en own till we leave this world
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Unrated900(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

No time to check time

Take it once and for all.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
raise 100k if you don't have already, and contact me, I'd help you!

there's kind of clean money you have now, when you go back in few months time you will be welcomed warmly
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by gambia(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
What exactly is your problem Op? I doubt your story, because same you narrated the below story recently.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by Aurelius1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

You want to travel abroad why not travel to a place where there are jobs (Canada, Australia, US etc), not a shithole like SA (yes, all African countries are shitholes).
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by DMerciful(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
He has made his choice so why disturb the public?
onyechez:

Life is about choice, stop judging others.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by kennyflames(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

u get luck say dem no kill u oo
it's a testimony
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by davidadenrele: 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
Hello Brotherly,

No amount of wrongsdoing can outweight the love of parents over a child wrongdoing, mistakes, or error, you've messed big time and you've broken their heart this alone is enough to send them to their early graves untimely, nevertheless it's not the end of the world and that shouldn't stop you from going home, when there's life there's hope who knows maybe when you asked for their forgiveness things might take a new turn, for you after all they are your parents there's a divine mystery about a parents prayer for their children go home knee down own up about your mistake plead for their forgiveness ask for a second chance turn a new way God is merciful a prodigal son did worst than you but admit his mistake went back home and asked for forgiveness, i see you coming out of your challenges by God grace Amen.

Regards

David.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by DMerciful(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
For every action there is an equal and opposite consequence!
anochuko01:

But your moniker says Dmerciful...
I'm sure you're wiser than what you wrote sha.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by UDUJ(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

Nairaland has been a blessing to lots of people over the years. We can intercede on your behalf if it comes to that. If you allow I can call them. Send me an email through my nairaland email. Do you have transport fare to go see them? You have to make peace with your family and move on in life. Send me an email. Cheers.
Re: I Have Not Travelled Home For 10 Years? Help by VersatileVee: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sebastine1994:

I have an uncle who have been in South Africa for sixteen years without coming home....
I hope...and pray you are the one..
Boss if you are please come home....we just want to see you boss...that's all.... we'll be Happy to see you...you are more important than paper-like money.....
Please come home....you got life...you got hope....better to loose money than to loose life...cus life earns money...but money dont and will never�

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Saved A Male Number With A Female Name / She Did Not Plan To Die (TRIBUTE To My Beloved Grandma Mrs Charity Nnoli ) / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.