Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare (26446 Views)

Don’t Judge Tinubu With Buhari’s Failure, Mr Jollof Urges Celebs / Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / Tinubu: Tunde Bakare Holds Mic, Trumpet In Both Hands – Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Katlyst(m): 12:33am On Dec 24, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol, you are that guy that always claim Osun boy that go about cursing people. This is obviously one of your other numerous moniker.

Only God can rid you of your self hate.

We are all not children, we have seen what the PDP offered the SW since 1999 and have seen what the AD/ACN/APC offered in each state of the west. Objectively, the APC beats the PDP in terms of performance when you compare candidates by candidates. That is a fact!

If you like, you should vote Atiku or Kwakwanso above Tinubu, we have always had Yorubas like you and the beauty about us is that we understood the value of freedom and democracy.

Rather than spend your time antagonizing Tinubu, I hope you can start projecting your own PDP SW leader that can wrestle the presidency in 2023 or you can support a Fulani man if that is your desire. Just make sure anyone you hope to support has the Yoruba interest at heart, that is the most important thing.

Gracias!

So, only a southwestern will have yorubas at heart.
What is the usefulness of Buhari to northwest people?
I don't support regional politics and moreover only
few people receive political favours, appointments, contracts etc.

You may highlight the Lagos to Ibadan railway as a benefit to southwest
or the approved Kano to Maradi railway for the northwest.
However, basic problems in southwest & northwest are left unattended to.
I am looking for a competent president that will project Nigeria to the world.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by walefresh3(m): 12:36am On Dec 24, 2020
THE GUY BE INPOSTOR. I SABI AM HERE WELLA
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by walefresh3(m): 12:37am On Dec 24, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol, you are that guy that always claim Osun boy that go about cursing people. This is obviously one of your other numerous moniker.

We are all not children, we have seen what the PDP offered the SW since 1999 and have seen what the AD/ACN/APC offered in each state of the west. Objectively, the APC beats the PDP in terms of performance when you compare candidates by candidates. That is a fact!

If you like, you should vote Atiku or Kwakwanso above Tinubu, we have always had Yorubas like you and the beauty about us is that we understood the value of freedom and democracy.

Rather than spend your time antagonizing Tinubu, I hope you can start projecting your own PDP SW leader that can wrestle the presidency in 2023 or you can support a Fulani man if that is your desire. Just make sure anyone you hope to support has the Yoruba interest at heart, that is the most important thing.

Gracias!the guy naa inpostor...

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 12:40am On Dec 24, 2020
Katlyst:

I don't support regional politics and moreover only few people receive political favours, appointments, contracts etc.

You may highlight the Lagos to Ibadan railway as a benefit to southwest or the approved Kano to Maradi railway for the northwest.

However, basic problems in southwest & northwest are left unattended to. I am looking for a competent president that will project Nigeria to the world.

Yes you are right, a Yoruba person might not be the one to protect the Yoruba interest and a Fulani man might give Yoruba more than a fellow Yoruba.

That is exactly why I never condemned him for supporting Atiku if he thought he is the best bet for the Yorubas. However, in a democracy you only vote people that can protect your interest as a people because that is the core value of a democracy which explained why it is a government of the people, for the people, and by the people.

Note: Yoruba interest could be anything ( Development, Inclusion, Infrastructure, and etc.)

Also know that because I said protect Yoruba interest does not mean he won't protect other tribe interest, I am just trying to tailor the argument to the premises we were using in the first place.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 12:47am On Dec 24, 2020
walefresh3:

The guy naa inpostor...

Even tho I have my doubt about the guy identity, I still always engage him as a fellow Yoruba because there will definitely be Yorubas like him that hate APC or anything they represent.

It is normal to always have dissenting opinion in a vast ethnic group like ours. However, even people like him should know when to play the tribal or political card in a discussion. For him, he only play political card and I have never seen him defend the Yoruba honor on here.

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by NGpatriot: 12:53am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

how are you sure Pdp will present Atiku?
just like you hate PDP..so do I hate Apshit..don't take it personal....oh...and I will rather vote Atiku than vote clown Tinubu..at least Atiku has not turned his state to his parlour and bedroom which belong to only he and his cronies nor have I ever heard he raises thugs and goons to chase opposition voters away...
you mention corruption in Nigeria today and tinubu pops to mind..
continue to support your APC..just leave the rest of us yorubas in peace..
wicked party of hunger and cultism..
and as for the useless question u even asked,I am not obligated to answer.
at least during PDP tenure in SW they were not starving workers by not paying salaries and not killing pensioners by not paying gratuities...nor did they drag their state to useless debt with virtually nothing to show for it...unlike apshit..propaganda and noisemaking party..its a matter of time before apshit time in sw come to an end.

We get that only from you Igbos, especially the lying and fraudulent ones parading as Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by sweetjohn(m): 12:55am On Dec 24, 2020
etrouble:

Ishiomhole ruled Edidi for 8 years. Do you think Oshiomhole had the money to match Tony Anenih snd the Igbenedions in his first election? That’s where Tinubu’s money became the saving grace
And what happened in the last election... let me tell you Tinubu only see opportunity and take it. it's not as if he did anything
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by calcal: 1:08am On Dec 24, 2020
AlphaSentinel:
To be honest, I really think Tinubu is the only southern politician that can hold this country together. In as much as no politician is perfect, I strongly believe he has the political toughness to be independent in thought and action.

I agree with Bakare on this one..

how much den pay you omo eru Fulani
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by LegendHero(m): 1:21am On Dec 24, 2020
calcal:

how much den pay you omo eru Fulani

Kini idi ti o fi je eru Fulani?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by akinsmyk(m): 1:34am On Dec 24, 2020
I am not disappointed coz I knew him to be an hypocrite. Anyone who thinks Tinubu is the next in line to become the president is sick
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by ThatFairGuy: 1:58am On Dec 24, 2020
Tell them!
Anyway we're with Ashiwaju any day, any time.

"Stop all this nonsense about ancestry. You will kill your heroes and those who can deliver you and nothing will happen. All of these sakabula leaders, they don’t have machine guns. By sakabula, I mean dane guns. I am not a friend of anybody. Ojo o b’enikan sota, eni eji ri leji pa. (I am like the rain that has no enemy, thus drenching whoever it encounters.)".

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Hamiltonii: 2:18am On Dec 24, 2020
AlphaSentinel:
To be honest, I really think Tinubu is the only southern politician that can hold this country together. In as much as no politician is perfect, I strongly believe he has the political toughness to be independent in thought and action.

I agree with Bakare on this one..
We don't need people who would hold Nigeria together but those who would scatter it!
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by NGpatriot: 2:30am On Dec 24, 2020
Katlyst:

Under GEJ, the SW complained and asked why GEJ neglected the SW in all aspect of governance and infrastructure, but due to smart thinking and strategic bargaining and alliances, the SW is the largest recipient of federal projects and appointments.

Lagos Ibadan railway was initiated by OBJ, but as usual in the classic PDP fashion, he abandoned the project, he didn't even start or set aside funds for it.

Yaradua came in and didn't bother.

GEJ, took a look and quickly dropped it.

3 PDP presidents and 13 years, no railway, but because Tinubu was sensible enough to prioritize the needs of his people, we now have a 156km railway in less than 4 years.

What about Lagos Ibadan express? For 16 years, they awarded endless contracts and stolen money, but no road, same is the case all over the country.

Without Tinubu's political alliance that produced PMB, there won't be 2nd NB or even the completion of ZIK mausoleum that was abandoned for 26 years.

The list goes on.

All praise and credits goes to Tinubu,

3 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 2:40am On Dec 24, 2020
LegendHero:

Gracias!

go and die..
politics is a game of personal interest fuul...
why do APC supporters find this hard?
you obviously support APC,like so many people in SW,I don't support or will never support APC..
ejoo ki ni Oran nii be..
amukumeko.
oh and yes APC surpass pdp in noisemaking and propaganda.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 2:42am On Dec 24, 2020
Katlyst:

thanks for educating d fuul ojare
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by israelinvests: 2:46am On Dec 24, 2020
Hamiltonii:
We don't need people who would hold Nigeria together but those who would scatter it!
in politics ibos are not smart anough. ... this thread is to know more intention of the east toward the west. major numbers of people castigating tinubu on social media are from the east. that is why tinubu is gaining more support from the westerners. I am telling u today that tinubu will not contest but will fight for Yoruba presidency in 2023. ibos leaders should be bold to meet Western leaders and discuss 2023 with them since they seem to be the only obstackle... Attacking tinubu will not give ibo the presidency... politics is all about interest. The Yorubas have invested alots in A.P.C party and they can not give away the presidency just like that. The attacks for supporting buhari and A.P.C BY some Nigerians won't let the Yorubas to give it away easy...They can not fight for the ibos . The ibos should fight for themself if truly they need presidency. not hiding behind or act second feddle to the north cause Yoruba refused to bowdown

1 Like

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 2:52am On Dec 24, 2020
LegendHero:

Even tho I have my doubt about the guy identity, I still always engage him as a fellow Yoruba because there will definitely be Yorubas like him that hate APC or anything they represent.

It is normal to always have dissenting opinion in a vast ethnic group like ours. However, even people like him should know when to play the tribal or political card in a discussion. For him, he only play political card and I have never seen him defend the Yoruba honor on here.
of course you will not see where I'm defending Yoruba course because you are blind...literarily some few days ago I was having at some stvpid Igbos abusing my hometown but because you are blind,you will not see it..
but if is suddenly join clown tinubu praise singers,you will see it..didinrin oshi..
thank God we shine our eyes wella in SW and no be all of us dey do apcshit and dey worship tinubu.. we would have been like northern Nigeria...
oponu,walk on the street of a typical sw street and engage the people and u go no say most people apart from APC supporters see Tinubu as nothing but a clown and a malevolence thief whose party has cause sorrow,pain and disaster on the people...the propaganda of your useless wicked party is gradually wearing off in Sw..
present Tinubu e go shock una
apoda oshi
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Katlyst(m): 2:52am On Dec 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

Under GEJ, the SW complained and asked why GEJ neglected the SW in all aspect of governance and infrastructure, but due to smart thinking and strategic bargaining and alliances, the SW is the largest recipient of federal projects and appointments.

Lagos Ibadan railway was initiated by OBJ, but as usual in the classic PDP fashion, he abandoned the project, he didn't even start or set aside funds for it.

3 PDP presidents and 13 years, no railway, but because Tinubu was sensible enough to prioritize the needs of his people, we now have a 156km railway in less than 4 years.

What about Lagos Ibadan express? For 16 years, they awarded endless contracts and stolen money, but no road, same is the case all over the country.

Without Tinubu's political alliance that produced PMB, there won't be 2nd NB or even the completion of ZIK mausoleum that was abandoned for 26 years.

The list goes on.

Wish you all the best with your political alliance.
Hypocrisy is when you still complain about herdsmen attacks.
Hypocrisy is when you still complain about insecurity.
Hypocrisy is when you still complain about economic hardship.
Hypocrisy is when you still complain about price of petrol.
Hypocrisy is when you still complain about Buhari's nepotism.
Hypocrisy is when you still complain about naira to dollar rate.
Hypocrisy is when you still complain about increase in lawlessness.
I am not in support of GEJ or PDP but we hope the emigration rate will reduce.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 2:53am On Dec 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

We get that only from you Igbos, especially the lying and fraudulent ones parading as Yoruba.

you have always been daft deomelo..
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 2:57am On Dec 24, 2020
walefresh3:
THE GUY BE INPOSTOR. I SABI AM HERE WELLA
only according to an average Apc supporter.another apoda..
any Yoruba man on internet not supporting Tinubu is an imposter even though this foolish clown obviously live with people who detest tinubu in real life...na only online dem feel do bullying.
oloshi
if dem born your papa well go to twitter and Facebook and call Yorubas who hate your thieving godfather imposters..
na only nairaland thanks yo being faceless that tinubu egoats dey flex muscle.
dejo tunfulu with scattered medula

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:

God bless you! People are now foolish not to foresee reality.

Only if people knew the natives of Lagos are marginalize then you'll know this man is a greedy bastard

Igbo bastard
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 3:03am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

of course you will not see where I'm defending Yoruba course because you are blind...literarily some few days ago I was having at some stvpid Igbos abusing my hometown but because you are blind,you will not see it..
but if is suddenly join clown tinubu praise singers,you will see it..didinrin oshi..
thank God we shine our eyes wella in SW and no be all of us dey do apcshit and dey worship tinubu.. we would have been like northern Nigeria...
oponu,walk on the street of a typical sw street and engage the people and u go no say most people apart from APC supporters see Tinubu as nothing but a clown and a malevolence thief whose party has cause sorrow,pain and disaster on the people...the propaganda of your useless wicked party is gradually wearing off in Sw..
apoda oshi

0su pretender.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 3:05am On Dec 24, 2020
israelinvests:
in politics ibos are not smart anough. ... this thread is to know more intention of the east toward the west. major numbers of people castigating tinubu on social media are from the east. that is why tinubu is gaining more support from the westerners. I am telling u today that tinubu will not contest but will fight for Yoruba presidency in 2023. ibos leaders should be bold to meet Western leaders and discuss 2023 with them since they seem to be the only obstackle... Attacking tinubu will not give ibo the presidency... politics is all about interest. The Yorubas have invested alots in A.P.C party and they can not give away the presidency just like that. The attacks for supporting buhari and A.P.C BY some Nigerians won't let the Yorubas to give it away easy...They can not fight for the ibos . The ibos should fight for themself if truly they need presidency. not hiding behind or act second feddle to the north cause Yoruba refused to bowdown
which tinubu is gaining more support from the west?
abi u mean Lagos where dem mumu die..
so all those Yoruba's on Facebook and Twitter against tinubu are Igbo's..abi all those Yorubas who will never vote for tinubu are also Igbos..
tinubu will fight for which Yoruba interest like the way he has sat on Lagos destiny for decades or the way he imposed idiot governors who made things hard for the people with their wickedness, propaganda and noisemaking with virtually nothing to show for it..
you tinubu supporters honestly do overate the clown sha..deluded human beings.
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by israelinvests: 3:05am On Dec 24, 2020
olril17:

apoda oshi
If truly u are omoluabi, pls stop the abuses... pls stop.. engage with your intelligence not emotions.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Bizibi(m): 3:05am On Dec 24, 2020
Kittex7:

grin grin you know nothing
how can you back a godfather to be the nation's president

Nigerians want to be stupid again.....
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 24, 2020
Katlyst:

Only a Yoruba can have Yoruba interest at heart..if you guys spend this much time you use to jerk off to tinubu threads to hold your own leaders accountable then you have a better leader than the burukutu drinking albino.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by Bizibi(m): 3:08am On Dec 24, 2020
NGpatriot:

The list goes on.

smh
Re: 2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare by olril17(m): 3:13am On Dec 24, 2020
israelinvests:
If truly u are omoluabi, pls stop the abuses... pls stop.. engage with your intelligence not emotions.
abeg wetin be omoluabi?
the omoluabi nonsense which is a media tool and propaganda for APC to keep perpetuating their wickedness in Sw.
which party call itself omoluabi or make noise that it represent Yoruba interest but will not pay salary to civil servants or withold pension of pensioners.. causing artificial hardship to the same people it claim protect their interest
and let's not talk of the huge debts they leave behind and there's nothing to show for it..na omoluabi act be that?.
shitty omoluabi ti won fi ko waa lomii obe jee
everyone dey shout ilu lee,ilu ofi ara roo
and idiots still think every Yoruba man out there is a fool that will be scammed by tinubu and his useless party again for their nonsense Yoruba agenda which only put money in to hands of few politicians at the expense of the people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Asks Saraki To Step Down After His Defection / Woman Donates Her Salary (N500,000) To South Africa Returnees (Photo) / Eastern Ports Revival: How NPA, Hull Blyth, Maersk, Others Are Pulling Through

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.