Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist (49487 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by flyingdutchman(m): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
It was nice that you tried to tell your side of the story. I al agree with you. She should have discussed with you first before coming here. That said, she owes you an apology. But, apology or not, you should REPLACE that phone (whether it was your gift to her or not), then of you want to, end things with her. Open communication is important and I get your pain. All the best!
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by joyousever(f): 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is quite funny. Didn't she realise you were a member here or what?
Lovethaa:
Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6326669/think-boyfriend-fetish

Dear Valenciabaddie

We met at House on the rock lekki which is a petecostal church and after we got closer I revealed to you that my parents are celestial and I do go to thier church once in a while to which you answered "No problem "..

You even offered to follow me to the church whenever they have special programs and im invited.

Everyone knows that white garment churches makes use of white candles which I have explained to you that it has nothing to do with being fetish

Now the issue of this black soap ,you know very well that my sister is a cosmetologist, and she has been the one you go to for your cream, soap e.t.c since you met me

I took a friend to her shop so she can help her with a job and before I left she suggested I take Allafia black soap with me (Google that )
Recommending it for great skin glow
She gave me the soap and urged me to use it every night before I sleep for the first 7 days for effective results.

Last week Friday u were around and I forgot about the soap totally , by the time I remembered it was too late at night but I still rushed to the bath to make use of it ...

Then the next morning around 4am you're telling me you have to go home 'mmediately?.. I asked you why the sudden change of mind when you already told me you will be spending the week but u never answered, I was forced to drive u back home so early in the morning and I kept asking u if there was anything and u said no problem..

And since then u hardly reply my text or return my calls,I didn't pay attention to it cos I thought u are going through something and you'l let me know when you're better .

Only for me to read your post on Nairaland 3 days after... saying I'm too spiritual and I'm using black soap to bath at a specific time.

The fact that you couldn't talk about this with me was what annoyed me ,so u need public opinion to dictate your private life ??
I came to your house almost immediately only to find that you've told your sister and friend everything that was suppose to be between me and you

So its now you know that a jobless person should not be sending 100k to a woman ,but when I sent it u did not question me the source or try to return the money ,instead u showered me with thanks .

If u ask for money and I couldn't give you'll start complaining You asked I gave still problem. ...
It's your life anyways but pls stop bringing my name/story up on your post or with your friends and family

Because it's obvious you don't understand who you claim to be dating.., at 25 you're still clueless about life ..

you gave your friends who are obviously jealous of your relationship an avenue to decieve you ...

Now strange people coming to my mentions to say I'm a ritualist ..wow !!..
Yes I smashed your phone because Its from my ritual money ..very annoying ..

Anyways

I apologise for Everything...

This will be the first / last time I talk about this again...
:.

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by idahme(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
JAOS:
it is now I know how small a woman's brain is

Anytime you wake up that's your morning.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by nedekid: 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kriss216:
Interesting.

Exactly what I said on that thread. That girl is just confused. You said you're uncomfortable with him, yet you dey follow bobo dey go em Church.

I use Dudu Osun and it's a black soap, I always have my bathe every 1am before I sleep, does that makes me a Ritualist

I'm tempted to call her foolish and ashawo, but, I'll let that slide, tomorrow is Christmas.
Dudu Osun is what my teenage kids use. They say it clears their pimples, keeps their skin fresh.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Ayandokun2000: 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
BestAccessories:

Uncle, just because I said you should never beat a woman doesn't make me a feminist.

It is a good old advise but if beating is hungering you please go ahead.

Na you get the woman and if she agrees to be your punching bag who am I to stop you.

Abeg go ahead and beat blue black, in fact beat her to dead and walk a free man.

A word is enough, if only you are wise.

Then you're a SIMP undecided

So if a woman tries to attack you with a knife...you won't fight back? (If so abeg greet my grandma for me, tell her I still love her)

Mind you...I never said I'll beat a woman for no reason (only if u lay ur hands on me, I go fight back bro...be it woman, man, old or young) I don't take shit bro...na do me, I do u...if u don't lay ur hands on me, I won't fight you

That's what we're saying...this modern society isn't fair to men....women can beat or molest men and go Scot free but opposite is the case for men...see the case of cossy and her fiance, cossy went Scot free, see the case of lil frosh and his girlfriend, nigga slept in jail for weeks undecided

Dear future wife...abeg no lay ur hands on me ooo or else na blue-black I go beat nonsense out of you

PEACE

4 Likes

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by DarkJeddi(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
baralatie:

so you smashed person phone?

wonderful
The sarcasm must have been lost on you.. shocked
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Blackbishop(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lovethaa:

Dear Valenciabaddie

We met at House on the rock lekki which is a petecostal church and after we got closer I revealed to you that my parents are celestial and I do go to thier church once in a while to which you answered "No problem "..

You even offered to follow me to the church whenever they have special programs and im invited.

Everyone knows that white garment churches makes use of white candles which I have explained to you that it has nothing to do with being fetish

Now the issue of this black soap ,you know very well that my sister is a cosmetologist, and she has been the one you go to for your cream, soap e.t.c since you met me

I took a friend to her shop so she can help her with a job and before I left she suggested I take Allafia black soap with me (Google that )
She gave me the soap and urged me to use it every night before I sleep for the first 7 days for effective results.

Last week Friday u were around and I forgot about the soap totally , by the time I remembered it was too late at night but I still rushed to the bath to make use of it ...

Then the next morning around 4am you're telling me you have to go home 'mmediately?.. I asked you why the sudden change of mind when you already told me you will be spending the week but u never answered, I was forced to drive u back home so early in the morning and I kept asking u if there was anything and u said no problem..

And since then u hardly reply my text or return my calls,I didn't pay attention to it cos I thought u are going through something and you'l let me know when you're better .

Only for me to read your post on Nairaland 3 days after... saying I'm too spiritual and I'm using black soap to bath at a specific time.

The fact that you couldn't talk about this with me was what annoyed me ,so u need public opinion to dictate your private life ??
I came to your house almost immediately only to find that you've told your sister and friend everything that was suppose to be between me and you

So its now you know that a jobless person should not be sending 100k to a woman ,but when I sent it u did not question me the source or try to return the money ,instead u showered me with thanks .

If u ask for money and I couldn't give you'll start complaining You asked I gave still problem. ...
It's your life anyways but pls stop bringing my name/story up on your post or with your friends and family

Because it's obvious you don't understand who you claim to be dating.., at 25 you're still clueless about life ..

you gave your friends who are obviously jealous of your relationship an avenue to decieve you ...

Anyways

The less you pay attention to women matter the better.
They are just confused being.

Still on the matter, one of my female friend made a quotation of what she was spending for xmas to me not quite long, from travelling down to Enugu and back and the whole estimate was roughly going above 130k and I asked her what is the best way forward for her to reinvest such amount on her business of cooking indomie and egg or blow it on show off for villa

Omo she is still calling and begging me to support her with any amount. Very narrow minded set of species.

2 Likes

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Edyice: 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
Uncle Lovethaa

You Bath with black soap for night shocked

For odd hour shocked

And you want her to stay

I don't read were you beat her but read some comments here say you are a woman beater

Anyways most gals will do the same to save their skin grin
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Lastmankc(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kriss216:
Interesting.

Exactly what I said on that thread. That girl is just confused. You said you're uncomfortable with him, yet you dey follow bobo dey go em Church.

I use Dudu Osun and it's a black soap, I always have my bathe every 1am before I sleep, does that makes me a Ritualist

I'm tempted to call her foolish and ashawo, but, I'll let that slide, tomorrow is Christmas.
You are a fu*cking spirit
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by bugatti02(m): 7:25pm On Dec 24, 2020
Allafia soup for Glowing skin.... And to wake up at night to bath at a particular time... For at least 7days. Bros you could have just ignored this stuff and not even write anything about it.... You are Pressing boy.... Leave story.... No cosmetologist will tell you to use a soup at midnight.... Make I just lock up...

2 Likes

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Toktee(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
Kriss216:
Interesting.

I am not from Yoruba land but my best bath soap is black soap not even dudu, I once used it a month to my wedding and wao,it was kind of amazing result no single rash or pimples, since then it has become my soap, my own sef na 50naira I don't buy buy from iya femi.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Ohizman73(m): 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
First i apologise to you on behalf of ur girlfriend. On a gooday she is not to be blamed asuch this present times with the said cases of horrific ritual killings as the said case of the bf of the daughter of former ondo state deputy governor who killed and buried the poor girl his gf in his room, then another case of a mother and son who killed and ate parts of the sons gf (who was then pregnant)body parts in connivance with a cele pastor.Such cases are abound. obviously there was a breakdown of communication issues and ur choice of the cele church. even when you told ur gf that you attend the church and she sometimes gos. i as a guy would also have the same notion if i date a cele gal. as i have heard so many and seen so many fetish things associated with that church. i cannot think of dating a cele gal, as i rank it as dating a native doctors daughter. Pls you people shuld mend fences and sort things out so ur relationship can rebound for better. forget about all the nairalanders spilling out insults and venom.God rekindle ur relationship for goooderrrrrrrrrrrrr.......
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by macphilip: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
@op I was cool with everything you submitted until "Yes I smashed your phone"
Are you a woman beater?
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by ginus001(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
life, Women
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by bayumyguy: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
The lady mess up big time
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by fowlyansh181(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Valenciabaddie and lovethaa are the same person.

Don't fall for any rubbish.
i agree with this.

1 Like

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Degrezhaa: 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
This looks Fake.. the Op might be the same person behind both accounts...

I might be wrong also..
Anyway Learn to control yourself, beating a woman just show that you are weak male..
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Degrezhaa: 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Same thing I was thinking
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by NOwazobia: 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
baralatie:

you set no know wether you be male or female or hermaphrodite.
dey smash person phone because of black soap.
your brain power need factory reset
grin
A phone purchased with ritual money needed to be smashed. So, nothing wrong there. If you abhor thieves, you don't use their properties.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I swear, the names sound like something one person would create!
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Lumidee007(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lovethaa:

Dear Valenciabaddie

Anyways

lol, wetin ritualist one talk thn to defend hi. self grin

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Mrbenny001: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
You can't even read and comprehend, he said the girl even followed him to cele church, so which belief again are you talking about
Brandonx:
The Op and his girlfriend's head is not correct. You saw something and you couldn't ask the boy about it, you quickly came to create a thread.

And Op why didn't you tell her about your beliefs instead of telling her your parents attends cele bla bla bla.

I attend a pentecostal Church and also attends a 'C and S 'Church if I don't tell you I attend a C$S you wouldn't know so I tell anybody I meet my beliefs.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by baralatie(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
boyjo:

The thing weak me. She gave him the job, now she is the gold digger.
truth dey come out o

1 Like

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by NOwazobia: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
baralatie:

so how does his side change the narrative that he smashed another person phone and assault because of "black soap"
shut up! He smashed a phone purchased with another person's ritual money. It was good he smashed it.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by RenaissanceGuy: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I pity those who don't know grin.

1 Like

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by TeeFriz: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2020
Oga gbenulo, there is something uncool about your side of the story.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by generationz(f): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
baralatie:
this una love story na wa

you both met in pentecostal church

you told her your parents are celestial

the girl said she will join you to attend cele church service(hian)

your sister na cosmetologist

she gave you soap

you send money
you did not send money

ehn you don't have job

Yoruba Yoruba

ngbongbo ngbongbo

menene menene

the two of una wey meet for church don knack star trek coming to Lagos finish o

make una continue

grin

Cosmetologist dey sell Alafia soap. grin

I have to be careful with all these Instagram skin care experts before them give person juju soap say e dey cure pimples. undecided
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by baralatie(m): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
NOwazobia:
[s]shut up! He smashed a phone purchased with another person's ritual money. It was good he smashed it.[/s]
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Estellie: 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Such irritating immaturity from you both. What happened to communication in a relationship? Why are you in a relationship if you can't talk things out like reasonable adults?

Overgrown babies...
And Oga, she claimed you gave her a slap. You had no right to lay your hands on her.....
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by NOwazobia: 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Rhodaogunpeju:
It is well... She's just being careful.. u know the world has turned into Sth... Good morning..
And She was never careful about collecting properties of a ritualist? Generation of gold diggers ladies.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by moneyest(m): 8:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Oil dey ur head. No be the mumu create thread a few days ago about how love is real and how he met (as a Gtb staff) & later married the luv of his life after her initial shakara.

https://www.nairaland.com/6321335/how-met-wife-love-real

All of a sudden he's no more married, is jobless, bathing with black soap and smashing imaginary phones.

4 Likes

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Petyprincess(f): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
So OP you were never married yet you put up a post showering praises to your audio wife.
Believe stories here at your own peril.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. / Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.