Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist (49494 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Re: I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by kizwid(m): 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Easybela:
undecided All I see here is immaturity, there is no understanding between you 2,you smashing her phone is shows how immature you are and she rushing out to strangers for opinion is equally trash. You both should grow up.
mature kill you there... people will be talking like say, they are not human being .. and if they are in the same shoe, their action will be worse...
If I could trust and love my girlfriend and somehow buy something for her with my money and she betrayed the trust... Bleep anything maturity.. I must have them back in any way...
Now, look the fool call girlfriend the OP had, things that need to be taken care of privately, she has the mind to bring it to forum that she know her so call boy might see it..
I think you didn't understand the society will live in and they see anything that has to do with ritual, then she has the mind to tag him without any critical proff..
Forget maturity, as long as the op didn't went physical with her. any Human being can do what he has done

11 Likes

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Silentgroper(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Offpoint1:
All I see is here is one grown idiot with 2 different moniker to create a thread for the gullible ones to love it.

Net clout chasing is a psychological problem that needs urgent attention.
More like he's trying to advertise the black soap.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Ayandokun2000: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2020
BestAccessories:
You both (Valenciabaddie & Lovethaa) are immature and weak.

You both need to grow up and have sense.

When both of you started dating, you make it a private affairs now you have small issue the general public need to settle or advise you both. YOU NEED HELP.

Aunt Valenciabaddie, Your boyfriend is jobless and he his spending lavishly on you. If you have sense or use your brain very well, are you not supposed to ask question? Are you evening suppose to collect money from a jobless man. You collect mobile phone and cash as gift from him and you didn't question the source. YOU NEED HELP and need to go make something out of your life.

Brother Lovethaa, Chief SIMP, woman beater, bad temperamental somebody. You need to be ashamed of yourself "Yes I smashed your phone because Its from my ritual money ..very annoying" What kind of a wimp are you? if it was your sister a guy beat like that will you be happy or be praising him for beating your sister. Why will you even beat a woman you are dating, you are not even married yet and you are already a woman beater. What type of a man are you? Why are you so weak and clueless. Why will you loss your temperament and beat a woman you once claimed you loved. MEN, you need help and learn how to control your anger problem.

Instead of using the little you had to better your life, you are busy looking for a liability. How do a liability want to manage another liability without becoming a calamity. Even, as your ex-liability claimed, your parent are rich, if your parent are lazy like you will you be enjoying the benefits you have today. If they didn't build the legacy, will you be living happily today.

Oga please go make something of yourself and make your parent proud instead of been a burden to them.

Please also stop chasing or dating jobless immature women who can't afford a lifestyle but want to live it and seriously speaking, you need to work on your anger Man.

NEVER EVER BEAT A WOMAN. WHETHER YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR YOUR WIFE. DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN. IT MAKES YOU A WEAK MAN.

NEVER EVER BEAT A WOMAN?...pls explain better

If a woman lays her hand on me or tries to attack me...I go beat am blue-black sotey her parents no go fit recognize her

That's what we're saying...this modern society isn't fair to men....women can beat or molest men and go Scot free but opposite is the case for men...see the case of cossy and her fiance, cossy went Scot free, see the case of lil frosh and his girlfriend, nigga slept in jail for weeks...yet they (feminist) will be shouting Gender equality undecided

If u lay ur hands on me be it woman, man, old or young etc...I go beat u no be small

Click LIKE if you're with me tongue

23 Likes

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by DukeJoe17: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
What?
This life eehh,
So something on nairaland are really truth?
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by jeph19(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Easybela:
undecided All I see here is immaturity, there is no understanding between you 2,you smashing her phone is shows how immature you are and she rushing out to strangers for opinion is equally trash. You both should grow up.

well said.
The communication gap between bae and boo is deep
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by zmpp(f): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
@Lovethaa, you are a liar.

The same you who claimed that you're married, you even explained how you fell in love with your wife in the following thread which made front page here: https://www.nairaland.com/6321335/how-met-wife-love-real#97208754

Stop these your fairy tales.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by JustCruise(m): 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2020
Well I always believe that there are two sides to every story and like I told her in her thread,she shouldn't have brought your matter to social media without your permission. Most times I think that a lot of people are not matured enough for relationship or to use social media.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Collins4u1(m): 2:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
BestAccessories:
You both (Valenciabaddie & Lovethaa) are immature and weak.

You both need to grow up and have sense.

When both of you started dating, you make it a private affairs now you have small issue the general public need to settle or advise you both. YOU NEED HELP.

Aunt Valenciabaddie, Your boyfriend is jobless and he his spending lavishly on you. If you have sense or use your brain very well, are you not supposed to ask question? Are you evening suppose to collect money from a jobless man. You collect mobile phone and cash as gift from him and you didn't question the source. YOU NEED HELP and need to go make something out of your life.

Brother Lovethaa, Chief SIMP, woman beater, bad temperamental somebody. You need to be ashamed of yourself "Yes I smashed your phone because Its from my ritual money ..very annoying" What kind of a wimp are you? if it was your sister a guy beat like that will you be happy or be praising him for beating your sister. Why will you even beat a woman you are dating, you are not even married yet and you are already a woman beater. What type of a man are you? Why are you so weak and clueless. Why will you loss your temperament and beat a woman you once claimed you loved. MEN, you need help and learn how to control your anger problem.

Instead of using the little you had to better your life, you are busy looking for a liability. How do a liability want to manage another liability without becoming a calamity. Even, as your ex-liability claimed, your parent are rich, if your parent are lazy like you will you be enjoying the benefits you have today. If they didn't build the legacy, will you be living happily today.

Oga please go make something of yourself and make your parent proud instead of been a burden to them.

Please also stop chasing or dating jobless immature women who can't afford a lifestyle but want to live it and seriously speaking, you need to work on your anger Man.

NEVER EVER BEAT A WOMAN. WHETHER YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR YOUR WIFE. DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN. IT MAKES YOU A WEAK MAN.

Except in self defence!!!! Men too dey die.

1 Like

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Orjioorji(f): 2:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
You see why it's good to listen to both party before judgement. The girl couldn't discourse her problem with her man but rush to nairaland to complain. Bro sorry for the wrong words people used on you. The girl will later comeback to beg for her relationship back if hungry catch her. Talking from expirience.

1 Like

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by ArticleBeast: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
baralatie:

so how does his side change the narrative that he smashed another person phone and assault because of "black soap"
Phone he bought from the ritual money... Keyword: Phone he bought

1 Like

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by illicit(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Pls I need that soap....
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lol.. finally the other party has come out to clear the air. From the girl's narrative u would think the guy was really fetish. Although i was one of those who advised her to run fast now i know better. Op just take am like one of those happenings and no let them spoil ur day.. Shiit happens
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by oladipupo38880: 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
:Im available incase you need a true love. I love all churches . I don't judge pussy person
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
dairykidd:
Lol.. finally the other party has come out to clear the air. From the girl's narrative u would think the guy was really fetish. Although i was one of those who advised her to run fast now i know better. Op just take am like one of those happenings and no let them spoil ur day.. Shiit happens

The OP might be same person with the lady. it might be one person operating the 2 accounts. Check his previous topics. The guy is fund of posting fake stories
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by baralatie(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Phone he bought from the ritual money... Keyword: Phone he bought
phone he transferred the ownership to! keyword it is no longer his phone in possession
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by baralatie(m): 3:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
Preshmane:

you are changing the narrative, the guy said what made him slapped her was cos she labelled her ritualist in the eyes of her family and friends..
is it not because of black soap.that we have all kinds of meaning attached to it?
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by starnigeria: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
Nice Rebuttal from u, Mr Lovenithan. This is Pure civility at his best. Even if there was an atom of spiritualism around your action which I believe not so close to it, your simple reply is explanatory enough to Toms and Jerry's. Violence never proves innocence but a gentleman approach, like this, is superior. Kudos Baba.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by ILoveeyouall(f): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Mannnez:

The OP might be same person with the lady. it might be one person operating the 2 accounts. Check his previous topics. The guy is fund of posting fake stories
Same thinking here!
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Olatara(f): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lovethaa:

Dear Valenciabaddie

We met at House on the rock lekki which is a petecostal church and after we got closer I revealed to you that my parents are celestial and I do go to thier church once in a while to which you answered "No problem "..

You even offered to follow me to the church whenever they have special programs and im invited.

Everyone knows that white garment churches makes use of white candles which I have explained to you that it has nothing to do with being fetish

Now the issue of this black soap ,you know very well that my sister is a cosmetologist, and she has been the one you go to for your cream, soap e.t.c since you met me

I took a friend to her shop so she can help her with a job and before I left she suggested I take Allafia black soap with me (Google that )
Recommending it for great skin glow
She gave me the soap and urged me to use it every night before I sleep for the first 7 days for effective results.

Last week Friday u were around and I forgot about the soap totally , by the time I remembered it was too late at night but I still rushed to the bath to make use of it ...

Then the next morning around 4am you're telling me you have to go home 'mmediately?.. I asked you why the sudden change of mind when you already told me you will be spending the week but u never answered, I was forced to drive u back home so early in the morning and I kept asking u if there was anything and u said no problem..

And since then u hardly reply my text or return my calls,I didn't pay attention to it cos I thought u are going through something and you'l let me know when you're better .

Only for me to read your post on Nairaland 3 days after... saying I'm too spiritual and I'm using black soap to bath at a specific time.

The fact that you couldn't talk about this with me was what annoyed me ,so u need public opinion to dictate your private life ??
I came to your house almost immediately only to find that you've told your sister and friend everything that was suppose to be between me and you

So its now you know that a jobless person should not be sending 100k to a woman ,but when I sent it u did not question me the source or try to return the money ,instead u showered me with thanks .

If u ask for money and I couldn't give you'll start complaining You asked I gave still problem. ...
It's your life anyways but pls stop bringing my name/story up on your post or with your friends and family

Because it's obvious you don't understand who you claim to be dating.., at 25 you're still clueless about life ..

you gave your friends who are obviously jealous of your relationship an avenue to decieve you ...

Now strange people coming to my mentions to say I'm a ritualist ..wow !!..
Yes I smashed your phone because Its from my ritual money ..very annoying ..

Anyways

I apologise for Everything...

This will be the first / last time I talk about this again...
:.

Hmmm! I hope you guys can work things out, though she wasn't mature enough.
About the black soap, I got one from a cosmetologist ( a friend), which I am using currently.
I guess she was scared, please call her and work things out
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

NEVER EVER BEAT A WOMAN?...pls explain better

If a woman lays her hand on me or tries to attack me...I go beat am blue-black sotey her parents no go fit recognize her

Gender equality na (according to feminist like you) undecided

Click LIKE if you're with me tongue

Uncle, just because I said you should never beat a woman doesn't make me a feminist.

It is a good old advise but if beating is hungering you please go ahead.

Na you get the woman and if she agrees to be your punching bag who am I to stop you.

Abeg go ahead and beat blue black, in fact beat her to dead and walk a free man.

A word is enough, if only you are wise.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Ishilove: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Chaaaiiiiiii cheesy
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2020
Collins4u1:

Except in self defence!!!! Men too dey die.

My Guy, Just don't do it. Don't try it.

Women can be so annoying sometimes but never ever beat a woman. Don't even date or marry a violent woman because no one will take self-defense as an excuse for beating a woman.

There are several ways to punish a woman without beating her. Even a woman will BEG YOU to beat her instead of punishing her.

Just learn to control your anger because even if you are innocent you become the victim if you beat a woman.

Disclaimer - Abeg no go suffer or tolerate domestic violence from a woman because dem say make you no beat a woman ooooo.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Ishilove: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lovethaa:
Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6326669/think-boyfriend-fetish

Dear Valenciabaddie

We met at House on the rock lekki which is a petecostal church and after we got closer I revealed to you that my parents are celestial and I do go to thier church once in a while to which you answered "No problem "..

You even offered to follow me to the church whenever they have special programs and im invited.

Everyone knows that white garment churches makes use of white candles which I have explained to you that it has nothing to do with being fetish

Now the issue of this black soap ,you know very well that my sister is a cosmetologist, and she has been the one you go to for your cream, soap e.t.c since you met me

I took a friend to her shop so she can help her with a job and before I left she suggested I take Allafia black soap with me (Google that )
She gave me the soap and urged me to use it every night before I sleep for the first 7 days for effective results.

Last week Friday u were around and I forgot about the soap totally , by the time I remembered it was too late at night but I still rushed to the bath to make use of it ...

Then the next morning around 4am you're telling me you have to go home 'mmediately?.. I asked you why the sudden change of mind when you already told me you will be spending the week but u never answered, I was forced to drive u back home so early in the morning and I kept asking u if there was anything and u said no problem..

And since then u hardly reply my text or return my calls,I didn't pay attention to it cos I thought u are going through something and you'l let me know when you're better .

Only for me to read your post on Nairaland 3 days after... saying I'm too spiritual and I'm using black soap to bath at a specific time.

The fact that you couldn't talk about this with me was what annoyed me ,so u need public opinion to dictate your private life ??
I came to your house almost immediately only to find that you've told your sister and friend everything that was suppose to be between me and you

So its now you know that a jobless person should not be sending 100k to a woman ,but when I sent it u did not question me the source or try to return the money ,instead u showered me with thanks .

If u ask for money and I couldn't give you'll start complaining You asked I gave still problem. ...
It's your life anyways but pls stop bringing my name/story up on your post or with your friends and family

Because it's obvious you don't understand who you claim to be dating.., at 25 you're still clueless about life ..

you gave your friends who are obviously jealous of your relationship an avenue to decieve you ...

Anyways

Chaaaiiiiiii, see soap opera. Pun intended cheesy

1 Like

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by mizzreg: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2020
Lovethaa:
Earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/6326669/think-boyfriend-fetish

Dear Valenciabaddie

Anyways

The fact that u slapped her is wrong... But...
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by naijadrivablog: 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
And this matter you brought to people who you don't know 99.9899877% of
Una two de madt
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Omoluabi16(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2020
1 person. Two accounts. And nairaland busy dey put for front page.

3 Likes

Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2020
I like this guy. So cool in his response. Bone the babe abeg. She no deserve you at all. One Scotch whiskey for you jare.

Infact I dey go find the soap to. Shop address please. I will order ten.

I hope it doesn't bleach though.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by TheSimiloluwa(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2020
ThreadOwner:

You weren't scammed. She exploited your gullibility, stop acting with your DICK!

Lol.like his dick?...meaning he's insensitive to all

I laugh �
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by kambili999(f): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Omgggggggg shocked
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by TheSimiloluwa(m): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Olatara:
Hmmm! I hope you guys can work things out, though she wasn't mature enough.
About the black soap, I got one from a cosmetologist ( a friend), which I am using currently.
I guess she was scared, please call her and work things out

Something that yaf spoil and damage...
Don't call me back ft joeboy ni
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is why I don't keep any olosho as girlfriend. They are all liars. Look at how that idiot of olosho came here to tell nonsense story about this gentleman. Brother, I hope you have learnt your lessons. Just fucck and go with no emotions attached.
Re: Re: I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish: Dear Valenciabaddie I'm Not A Ritualist by 2cribz: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2020
Stfu liar. U are a ritualists. I lived with one woli,who attends cele. He dey blow all women wey come ,also he dey use fetish items,calabash,useless strange pefs smell,demonic coconuts ,special mirror,this,dat, u guys are ritualists. Out of 7 yahop boys wey dey come dey run dia ogume,na only 3 blow for inside,use the money buy venza

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lesbian Group Sues CAC Over Non-registration / See What I Saw At A Lounge In Awka / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.