Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine (10820 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Emusan(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Na wah o! embarassed
So you're still on this matter? cheesy
My friend you don't know what you're into but i'm a noble man with heart full of appreciation for God's work. That's why i've been liberal with you since.
But if truly you have the liver to chat on this issue let's make it a debate between just two of us, i promise not to insult, abuse nor curse you, but you're free to express yourself in any way after all it's by the fruit not how lousy.
Are you ready to take up the challenge? smiley

Yes, it's by the fruit! No wonder your population is so insignificant despite being in existence for over 100 years because God is not in support of your founders.

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Oh Emusan, i don't have your time anymore.
Unless you are prepared for the challenge just two persons.
So do you want to take up the challenge or you're just in for the market women? smiley
Emusan:

Yes, it's by the fruit! No wonder your population is so insignificant despite being in existence for over 100 years because God is not in support of your founders.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Na wah o! embarassed
So you're still on this matter? cheesy
My friend you don't know what you're into but i'm a noble man with heart full of appreciation for God's work. That's why i've been liberal with you since.
But if truly you have the liver to chat on this issue let's make it a debate between just two of us, i promise not to insult, abuse nor curse you, but you're free to express yourself in any way after all it's by the fruit not how lousy.
Are you ready to take up the challenge? smiley

What am I into...braggart u r nothing but a liar

Bring ur lies but it must be based on scripture.

Make ur point with scripture that's our guide and no copy and paste kind of responses....... let see how u can survive this
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
Great!

Let's agree on terms and conditions that will guide us in order not to turn a hearty chat that's supposed to build up the body of Christ into what will bring reproach on his holy name. Ephesians 5:4 compared to 1Peter 3:15
So will you set the modalities for the debate or you'll appreciate it if i should do just that? smiley

freshboi88:

What am I into...braggart u r nothing but a liar

Bring ur lies but it must be based on scripture.

Make ur point with scripture that's our guide and no copy and paste kind of responses....... let see how u can survive this
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Great!

Let's agree on terms and conditions that will guide us in order not to turn a hearty chat that's supposed to build up the body of Christ into what will bring reproach on his holy name. Ephesians 5:4 compared to 1Peter 3:15
So will you set the modalities for the debate or you'll appreciate it if i should do just that? smiley

1. No assumption solely based on scripture

2. No erroneous interpretation, we follow what scripture says

3. No insults

4. No copy and paste

5. No long talk to answer a question that requires Yes or No

6. No pasting of scripture verses without its content n stating the reason for using that part of scripture (Janosky is guilty of this)

Do u agree to this rules?

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
100%!
So what happens if either you or i go against this 6 rules you set? smiley
Mind you section 6 isn't clear to me yet, are you saying one shouldn't cite scriptures?

freshboi88:

1. No assumption solely based on scripture

2. No erroneous interpretation, we follow what scripture says

3. No insults

4. No copy and paste

5. No long talk to answer a question that requires Yes or No

6. No pasting of scripture verses without its content n stating the reason for using that part of scripture (Janosky is guilty of this)

Do u agree to this rules?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Emusan(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Oh Emusan, i don't have your time anymore.
Unless you are prepared for the challenge just two persons.
So do you want to take up the challenge or you're just in for the market women? smiley

"All it's by fruit not how lousy" says by you!

So if it's by fruit you should have more fruits than anyone else but what is the reality on ground? Even denominations that spring out less than 30years have more fruits than your demonic organization of over 100years.

I know the clown will try to come up with another excuse now!
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
@freshboi88

My first question!

All believers in God wants to worship the one and only Creator who can reward them for their faith and obedience {Hebrew 11:6} therefore most people are anticipating a time when God will reward his true worshipers and condemn practicers of false worship. But in every generation God doesn't leave his faithful ones in the dark when it comes to proving himself that he accepted their worship. Abel, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Elijah and a host of others got the signs that God has approved their worship.

Hence Jesus reminded his followers that all the Jews will see a sign to prove that he is the Messiah after he has returned to heaven!
HOW?
God foretold through a prophet that in the last days he (God) will pour out his spirit on JEWS and they will see the sign that the new covenant has been sealed! Joel 2:28-29 compared to Jeremiah 31:31-34
Moses forewarned them that a prophet will come and they must listen to whatever that prophet tell them because the prophet will come with great signs {Deuteronomy 18:15-21} So when Jesus came with great signs and wonders, he told them so many things that happened few years after his assenssion to heaven, that's why Peter was convinced and he equally convinced fellow Jews that Jesus was the promised Messiah Moses spoke about (When the Christians received the holy Spirit as prophesied by Joel) Act 3:22

So my QUESTION

What sign did Jesus foretold will help honest hearted and sincere observers IDENTIFY Jesus' group in our own time?

Thanks! smiley
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
It's OK Emusan, let freshboi88 and i do the discussion while you watch for the moment.

If we're through then you can pick up the challenge, but for now it's just for two Sir!

Thanks! smiley

Emusan:

So if it's by fruit you should have more fruits than anyone else but what is the reality on ground? Even denominations that spring out less than 30years have more fruits than your demonic organization of over 100years.

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by achorladey: 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Great!

So JWs and other Christian denominations make up the body of Christ grin grin grin
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by achorladey: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
Emusan:

In the land of JWs increasing numbers of its members is an INDICATOR of God's blessing but when other Christian denominations increase in numbers it become na QUANTITY no FRUIT grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
@freshboi88

My first question!

All believers in God wants to worship the one and only Creator who can reward them for their faith and obedience {Hebrew 11:6} therefore most people are anticipating a time when God will reward his true worshipers and condemn practicers of false worship. But in every generation God doesn't leave his faithful ones in the dark when it comes to proving himself that he accepted their worship. Abel, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Elijah and a host of others got the signs that God has approved their worship.

Hence Jesus reminded his followers that all the Jews will see a sign to prove that he is the Messiah after he has returned to heaven!
HOW?
God foretold through a prophet that in the last days he (God) will pour out his spirit on JEWS and they will see the sign that the new covenant has been sealed! Joel 2:28-29 compared to Jeremiah 31:31-34
Moses forewarned them that a prophet will come and they must listen to whatever that prophet tell them because the prophet will come with great signs {Deuteronomy 18:15-21} So when Jesus came with great signs and wonders, he told them so many things that happened few years after his assenssion to heaven, that's why Peter was convinced and he equally convinced fellow Jews that Jesus was the promised Messiah Moses spoke about (When the Christians received the holy Spirit as prophesied by Joel) Act 3:22

So my QUESTION

What sign did Jesus foretold will help honest hearted and sincere observers IDENTIFY Jesus' group in our own time?

Thanks! smiley

RIP English Language
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Act 4:13 wink

Preciousgirl:

RIP English Language
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa you know how it goes nah! wink

Only JWs have IDENTITY on Nairaland, so the reputation of my global family means a lot most especially when i am to debate with religionists whose sects must remain anonymous while they're prepared to attach everything i say to my family in Faith (the body of Christ) wink

achorladey:

So JWs and other Christian denominations make up the body of Christ grin grin grin
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
@freshboi88

My first question!

HOW?

So my QUESTION

Thanks! smiley

No copy and paste. U r breaking the rule here.

To identify Jesus group is simple. A group that accepts in their hearts and confess with that mouth that Jesus Christ is their personal Lord and Saviour. This is the most important and pertinent way to identify a group that is associated with christ. So this is the common thing that unites all the members of that group

Romans 10:9, NLT: "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

So have u confessed with your mouth that Jesus is Lord?

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
I think you missed the vital part in that Bible verse! undecided

If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead!

Please let's break it down first!

[1] Confession with the mouth.
[2] Believe in the heart.
[3] God raised Jesus from the dead.

These three are the fundamental teaching that all religious groups often claim when they call themselves Christians, JWs aren't different so i do!

But can you expatiate on what Jesus meant when he said "Not everyone saying to me 'LORD! LORD!!' will enter into the kingdom of the heavens but those doing the will of my Father who is the heavens will" Matthew 7:21

A thorough meditation on Jesus' comment here indicates something more than just a confession, so what exactly is the will of Jesus' father who is IN HEAVEN? undecided

freshboi88:

No copy and paste. U r breaking the rule here.

To identify Jesus group is simple. A group that accepts in their hearts and confess with that mouth that Jesus Christ is their personal Lord and Saviour. This is the most important and pertinent way to identify a group that is associated with christ. So this is the common thing that unites all the members of that group

Romans 10:9, NLT: "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

So have u confessed with your mouth that Jesus is Lord?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Tcwork: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2020
Preciousgirl, I always love reading your insightful writing bUT today you fall my hand.
I am not Jehovah's Witness.
I don't believe in much of their teachings but if we now start attacking each others beliefs what does that make us?
Are are the teachings and beliefs of your own church 100% correct?
If you had disussed the doctrines without mentioning any church it would have been wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Matthew 10:22, 24:9; Luke 21:17; John 15:21

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are happy when we see members of different religious groups all coming up against us, because it's a sign that we are truly doing what Jesus taught {John 17:14} our brothers in the first century were overjoyed when they experienced the same thing from all other religionists of their time! Act 5:41

When we found individuals like you who feel it's wrong for religionists from different groups (whose teachings and doctrines contradicts one another) coming up against just one group all because this group has teachings and doctrines that differs as usual, we try to reach out to you that we are overjoyed that it's happening to us.
That's one of the sign that we are truly doing what our Master Lord and King laid down! Matthew 10:25

May you have PEACE! smiley

Tcwork:
Preciousgirl, I always love reading your insightful writing bUT today you fall my hand.
I am not Jehovah's Witness.
I don't believe in much of their teachings but if we now start attacking each others beliefs what does that make us?
Are are the teachings and beliefs of your own church 100% correct?
If you had disussed the doctrines without mentioning any church it would have been wonderful.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Emusan(m): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK Emusan, let freshboi88 and i do the discussion while you watch for the moment.

If we're through then you can pick up the challenge, but for now it's just for two Sir!

Thanks! smiley

You can open your own thread on that and who are you to tell others on what to do on a forum like this?

Isn't it about FRUIT again?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Emusan(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
But can you expatiate on what Jesus meant when he said "Not everyone saying to me 'LORD! LORD!!' will enter into the kingdom of the heavens but those doing the will of my Father who is the heavens will" Matthew 7:21

A thorough meditation on Jesus' comment here indicates something more than just a confession, so what exactly is the will of Jesus' father who is IN HEAVEN? undecided

I love it when JWs used this verse.

So we can then say, you and the millions who will live forever on paradise earth aren't doing Jesus' Father will that's why you won't enter the kingdom of heaven.

because it's very clear from Christ statement that ONLY those who are doing His Father's will, will enter into kingdom of heaven.

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by achorladey: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa you know how it goes nah! wink

Only JWs have IDENTITY on Nairaland, so the reputation of my global family means a lot most especially when i am to debate with religionists whose sects must remain anonymous while they're prepared to attach everything i say to my family in Faith (the body of Christ) wink

Anyone reading will think you have respond to what looks like a question grin grin grin Is freshboi your Family in the FAITH? Simple! Spare me the Merry go round which on the long run nothing was said.

Are JWs the ONLY ONES that are of the BODY OF CHRIST grin grin

This one is not like the JEHOVAH you liked making a MONOPOLY of.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by achorladey: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
Emusan:

I love it when JWs used this verse.

So we can then say, you and the millions who will live forever on paradise earth aren't doing Jesus' Father will that's why you won't entertain the kingdom of heaven.

because it's very clear from Christ statement that ONLY those who are doing His Father's will, will enter into kingdom of heaven.

In the quest of trying to SIFT others out, he will eventually sift himself out.

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Emusan:

You can open your own thread on that and who are you to tell others on what to do on a forum like this?

Isn't it about FRUIT again?

Dnt mind the dude. I gave him answer to his copy and paste question. He has run away.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Haba achorladey, you know my answer for the highlighted anyday anytime nah! wink

achorladey:

Anyone reading will think you have respond to what looks like a question grin grin grin Is freshboi your Family in the FAITH? Simple! Spare me the Merry go round which on the long run nothing was said.

Are JWs the ONLY ONES that are of the BODY OF CHRIST

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
I'm still expecting your response sir! smiley

freshboi88:

Dnt mind the dude. I gave him answer to his copy and paste question. He has run away.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I think you missed the vital part in that Bible verse! undecided

If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead!

Please let's break it down first!

[1] Confession with the mouth.
[2] Believe in the heart.
[3] God raised Jesus from the dead.

These three are the fundamental teaching that all religious groups often claim when they call themselves Christians, JWs aren't different so i do!

This is not a teacher-student lesson. So stop asking questions like I'm ur sunday school student.

Now do u believe Jesus is God?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
achorladey:

Are JWs the ONLY ONES that are of the BODY OF CHRIST grin grin

Dude says alot without actually saying anything
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please don't forget the modalities, we agreed to make it a question and answer chatting.

I've answered your question.
I believe that Jesus is my Master, LORD and King so that's taken.
But Jesus said "Not everyone saying to me LORD! LORD!! will enter into the kingdom of the heavens but those doing the will of my father who is in the heavens will"

The question is What is the will of Jesus' father? since it's what Jesus said matters most! undecided

freshboi88:

This is not a teacher-student lesson. So stop asking questions like I'm ur sunday school student.
Now do u believe Jesus is God?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Please don't forget the modalities, we agreed to make it a question and answer chatting.

I've answered your question.
I believe that Jesus is my Master, LORD and King so that's taken.
But Jesus said "Not everyone saying to me LORD! LORD!! will enter into the kingdom of the heavens but those doing the will of my father who is in the heavens will"

The question is What is the will of Jesus' father? since it's what Jesus said matters most! undecided

That was not the ansa to the question.

I asked if you believe Jesus is God period.....pls ansa this question?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Well i'll refer you back to the Bible verse you quoted!

Romans 10:9
[1] Confession that Jesus is Lord
[2] Believe in the heart
[3] GOD raised Jesus from the dead

So i don't think Jesus is God because the verse said "GOD raised Jesus from the dead" please that's what i BELIEVE IN MY HEART as Apostles Paul said Sir! smiley

freshboi88:

That was not the ansa to the question.

I asked if you believe Jesus is God period.....pls ansa this question?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by achorladey: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Haba achorladey, you know my answer for the highlighted anyday anytime nah! wink

Let's agree on terms and conditions that will guide us in order not to turn a hearty chat that's supposed to build up the body of Christ into what will bring reproach on his holy name. Ephesians 5:4 compared to 1Peter 3:15...........na the post I responded to be this.

1 Peter 3:15..........But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper and deep respect.

Do you see freshboi as an individual that sanctifies Christ as Lord in his heart? Are you in a discussion with an individual that don't sanctify Christ as Lord in his heart?

Just like your usual God bless you palaver with Emusan grin

Now your discussion had reached this particular word "Lord". You see Lord as titles and God too as titles according to your beliefs.

A question was put straight to you by freshboi88.......if you believe Jesus is God period

Your answer is "I don't think Jesus is God" I want to believe you agree Jesus is Lord and someone you should sanctify as Lord in your heart. grin grin grin

You only need to check the TITLES grin grin grin grin
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please achorladey allow the two of us for the moment, i'll attend to you later, I promise!
But for now let me chat with freshboi88. smiley

achorladey:

Let's agree on terms and conditions that will guide us in order not to turn a hearty chat that's supposed to build up the body of Christ into what will bring reproach on his holy name. Ephesians 5:4 compared to 1Peter 3:15...........na the post I responded to be this.
1 Peter 3:15..........But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper and deep respect.
Do you see freshboi as an individual that sanctifies Christ as Lord in his heart? Are you in a discussion with an individual that don't sanctify Christ as Lord in his heart?
Just like your usual God bless you palaver with Emusan grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Who's Your Best Bible Character? / What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life / I Call My Wife Baby..interview With Leke Adeboye And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.