Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine (10815 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2020
I've told achorladey what usually make me type lengthy responses, it's only when they ask reasonable or thought provoking questions!
Whenever i notice they're just bitter i continue to torment the demon in their hearts with scriptures! Ephesians 6:17; Hebrew 4:12 wink

DappaD:

I like the way you handled him. No too much arguments.
Imagine somebody that stupid enough to attribute the fruitage of God's holy spirit to Satan.

This was the same problem those Pharisees put themselves in at that Luke chapter 12 undecided

Maybe because he thinks his brethren are praising him that's why he can feel free to run his mouth anyhow. Yet it's the same brethren he'll go about arguing with on several threads about the identity of their trinity. undecided undecided

When somebody displays such level of ignorance he doesn't know the harm he might be doing to himself because what Jehovah said at Zechariah 4:6 has been evident all these years. Acts 5:38-39

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by achorladey: 11:12am On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I've told achorladey what usually make me type lengthy responses, it's only when they ask reasonable or thought provoking questions!
Whenever i notice they're just bitter i continue to torment the demon in their hearts with scriptures! Ephesians 6:17; Hebrew 4:12 wink

Long response that that goes round and round and round without making a point on the said thoughts provoking questions.

Long response that when questions are raised you look elsewhere.

Long response with scriptures that don't support what was typed.

Still adding moniker of DESPICABLE APOSTATES to his post to make a point grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Dec 29, 2020
Mark 14:56 wink

achorladey:

Long response that that goes round and round and round without making a point on the said thoughts provoking questions.

Long response that when questions are raised you look elsewhere.

Long response with scriptures that don't support what was typed.

Still adding moniker of DESPICABLE APOSTATES to his post to make a point grin grin grin grin
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by achorladey: 11:47am On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Mark 14:56 wink

MaxInDHouse don become JESUS. I dey give false testimonies about you abi grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
livingchrist:
Because you are in darkness you think darkness is better than light, you are decieved with the false peace and unity. Let me shock you Jehovah witnesses do not have peace at all, their unity is only outward, there are backbiting, pretense, every manner of evil in their midst, do you think the parents of molested children by those your organisation protected would be happy, what about those that were killed by your demonic no blood transfusion? Let me tell you if parenta of those people knew the truth they would tear down watch tower luciferian society.

Peace and unity is the song of the antichrist and because your organisation is routed in occultism and spiritism, it is rooted in the antichrist that is why your message is based on peace and unity, Jesus message was never based on peace and unity neither does his disciples only the antichrist, the devil so much seek for peace and unity so that he can completely rule and control men.
Triune pagan spirits devotee DECEIVING himself
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Tcwork: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
I am not JW but from this thead it's so clear that Jehovah's Witnesses handled themselves very well. They seem to be much better in the scrpitures than all those who came against them.
I am sure the good lady who began this has realized her mistakes. These guys are a step above.
All that being said, it is not a competition but a wake up call to all Christians to study the scriptures and don't start what you cannot finish.
A lot of uncharitable words where exchaged. It only goes to show that we Christians are more focused in furthering our church doctrines than living the life of Christ.
Each was more interested in winning the debate, forgetting that, it doesn't really matter who debates better.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by EFULEFU1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
Tcwork:
I am not JW but from this thead it's so clear that Jehovah's Witnesses handled themselves very well. They seem to be much better in the scrpitures than all those who came against them.
I am sure the good lady who began this has realized her mistakes. These guys are a step above.
All that being said, it is not a competition but a wake up call to all Christians to study the scriptures and don't start what you cannot finish.
A lot of uncharitable words where exchaged. It only goes to show that we Christians are more focused in furthering our church doctrines than living the life of Christ.
Each was more interested in winning the debate, forgetting that, it doesn't really matter who debates better.

JW spotted
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Tcwork: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
EFULEFU1:

JW spotted
Actually I am not. But what is the point. This pointing fingers will not take any one to heaven
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Tcwork: 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
People are not spotting JW when we should working out our salvation with fear and trembling.
If you noticed JW are not afraid to tell you their beliefs so if I was one I would have proudly declared.
There is so much to do and learn as Christians. The long road to salvation involve's study, faith and practice.
It's about understandin the entire scripture and not holding to 1 or 2 verses in a debate.
And just because I wouldn't join in the fruitless battle against JW does not make me one.
This is not how souls are won
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:02pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hmmmmm, your comments really touched me! smiley

You know i've always told most commentators on Nairaland to present what they've got and leave the rest to the audience. I am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, whatever i present here surely comes from the GB of JWs so whenever i make any comment you should know that it's the same thing you'll get from JWs throughout the world.
One thing i found unscriptural about most commentators claiming Christians on Nairaland is the individual opinions/beliefs that can't be linked to any group each person just want to forward his own personal opinion and when you try to know where such doctrine is preached they flair up and start abusing you as if each person should develop his own thought.

I think that's why JWs are always brought forward as the enemy of them all {John 17:14} the one and only group saying "if we are truly for one Lord then all members must have the same line of thought" John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3; Philippians 2:2

Tcwork:
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sorry my friend, so far you're not ready to join in condemning JWs {John 3:2} they will say you're one of them {John 7:45-52} of course you have declared to them what they don't want to hear {John 9:17} so they're all fully prepared now to cast you out! John 9:34

Tcwork:
People are not spotting JW when we should working out our salvation with fear and trembling.
If you noticed JW are not afraid to tell you their beliefs so if I was one I would have proudly declared.
There is so much to do and learn as Christians. The long road to salvation involve's study, faith and practice.
It's about understandin the entire scripture and not holding to 1 or 2 verses in a debate.
And just because I wouldn't join in the fruitless battle against JW does not make me one.
This is not how souls are won
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Sorry my friend, so far you're not ready to join in condemning JWs {John 3:2} they will say you're one of them {John 7:45-52} of course you have declared to them what they don't want to hear {John 9:17} so they're all fully prepared now to cast you out! John 9:34

This one that avoids me!!!!!......

Oga who made the comment in Rev 1:8. He ran away.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:15pm On Dec 29, 2020
How many times do i have to tell you the person who made the comment @ Revelation 1:8 is the Almighty God (JEHOVAH) who SENT his messenger (Jesus) nah!

I'm already used to your bitterness, insults and abuses so you can proceed! cheesy

freshboi88:

who made the comment in Rev 1:8.

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by DappaD: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2020
Tcwork:

Your observations and compliments are commendable. But you know—one can easily read the wrong meaning into this as if Jehovah's Witnesses are seeking their glory. Our Master Jesus never sought his own glory and neither do JWs. John 7:16-18
So whatever you see any of us say stems from the accurate truth/knowledge that our God Jehovah provides through his “faithful and discreet slave”—a small band of mature elders situated in Warwick, New York. Matthew 24:45-47
Visit JW.ORG for more.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Emusan(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
ARGUMENTATIVE Maxmumu! cheesy

You forgot to complete how i usually say "OVER 8,700,000" Sir! cheesy

As for the highlighted, thanks for the compliment! smiley

Provide the link where you pull out your figure from to check the current data.

Is that a tedious task for you?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
Emusan is interested in the current data of JWs! smiley

I'll guide you on that, just log onto JW official website, at least for the first time ever learn to get direct info from our GB! wink

Emusan:

Provide the link where you pull out your figure from to check the current data.
Is that a tedious task for you?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by haddeylium(m): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 6:47pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
How many times do i have to tell you the person who made the comment @ Revelation 1:8 is the Almighty God (JEHOVAH) who SENT his messenger (Jesus) nah!

I'm already used to your bitterness, insults and abuses so you can proceed! cheesy

U r a deluded fellow.

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

So is this one still Jehovah's statement?

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
I said it, bitterly insulting and abusing someone for chatting with you friendly! cheesy

Why are you always bitter like this nah? cheesy

When will you start doing what Peter asked his fellow believers to do? 1Peter 3:15

Do you still remember how respectfully you pleaded before i responded to you due to your saucy attitude? wink

Well you have to say it again "PLEASE" or stay on your lane before i respond to your quest, nobody is forcing you to accept what JWs believe. You're free to worship anywhere after all you're for the Jesus of iniquity not our own Jesus who begged his father for his followers to have the same line of thought! John 17:20-23 undecided

freshboi88:

U r a deluded fellow.

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I said it, bitterly insulting and abusing someone for chatting with you friendly! cheesy

Why are you always bitter like this nah? cheesy

When will you start doing what Peter asked his fellow believers to do? 1Peter 3:15

Do you still remember how respectfully you pleaded before i responded to you due to your saucy attitude? wink

Pleaded. Mumu ....who begged u!

This one is opportunity not to answer the question. I know that tactics. Now that u have been cornered by ur lies. How does it feel

Well you have to say it again "PLEASE" or stay on your lane before i respond to your quest, nobody is forcing you to accept what JWs believe. You're free to worship anywhere after all you're for the Jesus of iniquity not our own Jesus who begged his father for his followers to have the same line of thought! John 17:20-23 undecided

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by haddeylium(m): 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
freshboi88:

U r a deluded fellow.

The Person speaking and showing John that revelation in that chapter is an Angel. (Rev 22:8,9)
Is Jesus that Angel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
Oooooooooooh Haddeylium wants him to get angry again!

You should have known by now that each time we present fitting scriptures that exposes their TRINITY scam, freshboi88 is like hurting JWs for ridiculing his god!

Now you're taking him to another exposé that outrightly debunked their useless TRINITY dogheads! cheesy

haddeylium:

The Person speaking and showing John that revelation in that chapter is an Angel. (Rev 22:8,9)
Is Jesus that Angel?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Emusan(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

Ambulance spotted!

Emusan is interested in the current data of JWs! smiley

If you're not a liar, provide the link of the current data as the screenshot you posted.

I'll guide you on that, just log onto JW official website, at least for the first time ever learn to get direct info from our GB! wink

Nobody asks you for your guidance.

Just provide the current link here!
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2020
What can you do if i choose not to oblige?

Guy go and please yourself! cheesy

Emusan:

Ambulance spotted!
If you're not a liar, provide the link of the current data as the screenshot you posted.
Nobody asks you for your guidance.
Just provide the current link here!
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Emusan(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

because you know you're a liar like your father the Devil.

And every lying mouth will be put to shame.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Emusan(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:
Is Jesus that Angel?

And the person speaking in Revelation 1:17-18 is also an Angel bah
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by DappaD: 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

Is Jesus that Angel?

I also asked him this same question and he mischievously avoided it so I overlooked him. He thought he could just pick scriptures anyhow without considering context?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

You should have known by now that each time we present fitting scriptures that exposes their TRINITY scam, freshboi88 is like hurting JWs for ridiculing his god!

Now you're taking him to another exposé that outrightly debunked their useless TRINITY dogheads! cheesy

C this one o.....Go and hide ur head in shame. I overrated you. That's y I debated u. A debate u ran away from when I exposed Ur lies .

Now u have called ur oga. Watch how I will disgrace ur oga
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

C this one o.....Go and hide ur head in shame. I overrated you when i accepted your debate. A debate u ran away from when I exposed Ur lies .

Now u have called ur oga. Watch how I will disgrace ur oga
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2020
haddeylium:

Is Jesus that Angel?

What a very foolish question to ask. Is it not obvious that the angel is revealing the message of God to John. As seen in the preceding verse.

The Angel is speaking but relaying the message of Jesus

Rev 22: 6The angel said to me, “These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God who inspires the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place.”

Rev 22:7 “Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll.”

Pretty clear..........
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2020
Tcwork:

Great observation !
Nobody sets out to insult others but sometimes you can't rule out your emotions (your feelings at that moment ) is vivid in the comments.
Biblical truth remains the same whatever the feelings of the poster.

Shalom
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Yes !

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ! / Who's Your Best Bible Character? / What Actually Happen After Death? Black Emptiness Or New Dimension Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.