Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine (10786 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by livingchrist: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I have answered! smiley

It's not a must that you're satisfied because you already made up your mind on how to apply what you read just as i have also made up mine. So let the audience pick one or two things from our debate. smiley

you are a complete disgrace
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by livingchrist: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You're the one rephrasing the comments Sir!

Jesus explained that he WAS SENT by someone, definitely he is the servant of the one who sent him so it wasn't when he got here that he became a servant, he's already a servant SENT by someone greater than him from where he came! John 3:16 smiley

yes that is because Jesus took the position of one that can be sent, a servant
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Thanks for the compliment Sir! wink

livingchrist:

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2020
OK Sir, so let's make the best use of what we know about Jesus to make LOVE JOY and PEACE reign amongst our fellow believers. Galatians 5:22-23

Throughout the earth over 8,700,000 people from different races have come together to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, they made use of what they knew about Jesus (Michael) in the scriptures. John 17:20-23; Micah 4:1-3
I think that's the most important thing not just the head knowledge that's of no use Sir! smiley

livingchrist:

Yes that is because Jesus took the position of one that can be sent, a servant

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
JESUS WAS SENT Sir! John 4:34! smiley

Even though u have refused to open your heart. I will still tell u the truth.

We are contesting who Jesus is. Was he a servant before he came to earth?

From scripture the answer is No.

Phil 2:7 Instead, he gave up his divine privilegesb;

he took the humble position of a slave.

If this is not clear to you. Then we have to move on from this

If he dropped something and pick up the position of a slave. Then with his divine privileges he is not a slave simple.

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You're the one rephrasing the comments Sir!

Jesus explained that he WAS SENT by someone, definitely he is the servant of the one who sent him so it wasn't when he got here that he became a servant, he's already a servant SENT by someone greater than him from where he came! John 3:16 smiley

1) He was sent because he chose to give up his divine privileges.

2) He was sent because he emptied himself.

3) He was sent because he took the position of a slave.

He chose to be sent. That doesn't mean he is originally a slave.

I have scriptural backing for that.

I have proven that Jesus took the position of a slave and that's y he was sent.

Phil 2:7 Instead, he gave up his divine privileges;

he took the humble position of a slave

Now u say he has always been a slave to the one who sent him.

Where is your biblical proof......can u show me and the audience
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
If that's what you want to know, well someone SENT to do something is serving a greater person Sir! John 6:44, 8:28-29

Jesus repeatedly emphasized on the personality of the one who SENT him here adding that he must do not his own will but that of the one who SENT him! John 4:34

So he is serving the purpose of someone, even though he himself is the commander of armies where he came from, note how i put the word you are hammering on Jesus came to SERVE the purpose of someone, so if you refer to him as a servant of the one who sent him you're 100% correct! smiley

I know if I leave u, u will keep going round in circles. That's typical JW style of arguement. Pls ansa my questions like a human being n not an automated machine or robot

Question 1

Was he servant before he emptied himself?

Question 2.

Is there a diff between preincanate, incarnate and post incarnate Jesus?. If yes! .....lets us know the difference.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
livingchrist:

Off the argument. That dude is a nutjob
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
@bolded
The truth will work what is obvious to all eyes Sir! John 17:20-23; Matthew 5:13-16

So i present to you a global family of peace loving worshipers who will never carry weapons to kill because of their LOVE for God and neighbors {Isaiah 2:2-4} they're popularly known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Please can you point to any group that your truth has helped to bring together and whay LOVE is working out in their midst! John 13:34-35

freshboi88:

Even though u have refused to open your heart. I will still tell u the truth.
We are contesting who Jesus is. Was he a servant before he came to earth?
From scripture the answer is No.
Phil 2:7 Instead, he gave up his divine privilegesb;
he took the humble position of a slave.

If this is not clear to you. Then we have to move on from this
If he dropped something and pick up the position of a slave. Then with his divine privileges he is not a slave simple.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Paul is talking about a man who was born in a manger, brought up by a foster father who is a carpenter, grew up to become a carpenter and began preaching from house to house. Paul wants us to know that if these servant of God should come with his heavenly armies, he is far greater than any King the world has ever known!

But what has this man got to say about himself?

"someone greater than me SENT me here so i'm here to do his will not mine" John 8:28

So from what he himself said he is serving the purpose of the one who SENT him Sir! smiley

freshboi88:

1) He was sent because he chose to give up his divine privileges.
2) He was sent because he emptied himself.
3) He was sent because he took the position of a slave.
He chose to be sent. That doesn't mean he is originally a slave.
I have scriptural backing for that.
I have proven that Jesus took the position of a slave and that's y he was sent.
Phil 2:7 Instead, he gave up his divine privileges;
he took the humble position of a slave

Now u say he has always been a slave to the one who sent him.
Where is your biblical proof......can u show me and the audience
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by reubenobi(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
@bolded
The truth will work what is obvious to all eyes Sir! John 17:20-23; Matthew 5:13-16

So i present to you a global family of peace loving worshipers who will never carry weapons to kill because of their LOVE for God and neighbors {Isaiah 2:2-4} they're popularly known as JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

Please can you point to any group that your truth has helped to bring together and whay LOVE is working out in their midst! John 13:34-35

I laugh when whenever you say this. You think serving God is all about being in a group? Keep on deceiving yourself. Hope you have marked your register today by preaching so you can increase your post? Not as if you guy's do it willingly.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
I hope you still remember the rules you set Sir? smiley

No 3 No insults

So do you want us to quit the discussion?
I believe in friendly chat, both of us have made up our minds on what we want to believe so no matter the points presented neither you nor i will yield to the view of the other. But at least the audience can learn one or two things from our debate, you keep saying i've been lying but i'm OK because i know lies can never bring any positive effect on any group of people.

So try to be calm, the audience are following let them enjoy the discussion as for me i'm cool! cool

freshboi88:

I know if I leave u, u will keep going round in circles. That's typical JW style of arguement. Pls ansa my questions like a human being n not an automated machine or robot

Question 1

Was he servant before he emptied himself?

Question 2.

Is there a diff between preincanate, incarnate and post incarnate Jesus?. If yes! .....lets us know the difference.

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by livingchrist: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Thanks for the compliment Sir! wink

It is not a compliment, You dont think other people with sane minds are also reading your posts.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by livingchrist: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
freshboi88:

Off the argument. That dude is a nutjob
He is trying to prove his loyalty to GB, He is not interested in truth just trying to please corrupt men.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
@bolded!
Eeyaaa i thought it's a compliment so what really happened?
Why are you guys so bitter? I thought the truth supposed to make you feel happy with peace of mind! John 13:17, 14:27
So why is it that i'm the one feeling cool and collected with heart filled with joy and appreciation for what i know? Luke 11:28 smiley

livingchrist:

It is not a compliment, You dont think other people with sane minds are also reading your posts.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
At least you know whom to attribute what i know as truth to (GB) and my global family is the JWs. So tell me who are your spiritual family in the truth? John 17:20-23 smiley

livingchrist:

He is trying to prove his loyalty to GB, He is not interested in truth just trying to please corrupt men.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
@bolded!

Jesus prayed to his father on behalf of those who are doing things but not willingly {Luke 23:34} and Stephen also prayed for the same kind of people! Act 7:60

So what does your heart compels you to do for guy's doing things they don't know Sir? cheesy

reubenobi:
I laugh when whenever you say this. You think serving God is all about being in a group? Keep on deceiving yourself. Hope you have marked your register today by preaching so you can increase your post? Not as if you guy's do it willingly.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by livingchrist: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
At least you know whom to attribute what i know as truth to (GB) and my global family is the JWs. So tell me who are your spiritual family in the truth? John 17:20-23 smiley

my spiritual family are every Christian who believe in Jesus as the only way to salvation. Those who believe in the divinity and humanity of Christ, those who believe that christ death and resurrection is all that we need to stand righteous before God, those who believe Christ to be truth, his words to be true and everything about him is true. Those who listen and obey the word of God those are my family not a mere organisation.

3 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
I noticed how you were arguing profusely with them in your thread about the Jesus' IDENTIFY {Philippians 2:14} indeed you have a house full of LOVE and understanding Sir, it's just a pity that you're all divided {Galatians 5:20} into sects shamelessly referred to as "denominations" with your contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all in the name of one LORD! Luke 11:23 smiley

livingchrist:
my spiritual family are every Christian who believe in Jesus as the only way to salvation. Those who believe in the divinity and humanity of Christ, those who believe that christ death and resurrection is all that we need to stand righteous before God, those who believe Christ to be truth, his words to be true and everything about him is true. Those who listen and obey the word of God those are my family not a mere organisation.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by reubenobi(m): 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I noticed how you were arguing profusely with them in your thread about the Jesus' IDENTIFY {Philippians 2:14} indeed you have a house full of LOVE and understanding Sir, it's just a pity that you're all divided {Galatians 5:20} into sects shamelessly referred to as "denominations" with your contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all in the name of one LORD! Luke 11:23 smiley

Denomination or not, his personal life to God matters and not by denomination or a group. Get the fact!!
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by achorladey: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
reubenobi:
Denomination or not, his personal life to God matters and not by denomination or a group. Get the fact!!

You are discussing with someone who had been taught to put his FAITH IN A VISIBLE ORGANIZATION. He sees his denomination as the ONLY ORGANIZATION God is using to draw people to himself. He will soon tell you to pick out a better performing group than the ORGANIZATION of JWs.

Yet he himself used the same hands to type that members of his denomination are sinners too and under the influence of Satan grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by reubenobi(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
achorladey:

You are discussing with someone who had been taught to put his FAITH IN A VISIBLE ORGANIZATION. He sees his denomination as the ONLY ORGANIZATION God is using to draw people to himself. He will soon tell you to pick out a better performing group than the ORGANIZATION of JWs.

Yet he himself used the same hands to type that members of his denomination are sinners too and under the influence of Satan grin grin grin
� hahahaha
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jesus prayed fervently to his father and God begging him to help his disciples become one just as himself and his father are one {John 17:20-23} the idea of denominations is satanic that's what Jesus meant by saying those not with him will SCATTER! Luke 11:23
So to be certain that you're with Jesus you need to have a visible spiritual family that you can count on anyday, anytime and anywhere you go, that's the import of what Jesus said at Mark 10:28-30 If you're truly following Jesus, you must have fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, houses, jobs, children with persecution!
As one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES i already have families throughout the world so anywhere my fellow believers resides is my home.
Do you know why? JWs will accommodate me anywhere around the world because of the FAITH though we are hated by all people so we must endure the persecution till the end! Matthew 24:13
So if you're not enjoying this as Jesus promised Peter and his fellow disciples know today that you're not following the real Jesus Sir, Satan has defrauded you! Matthew 7:21-23 smiley

reubenobi:
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
I thought Jesus said nobody can be saved without him yet Judas Iscariot was found amongst his Apostles! John 14:6
So are you saying Jesus was wrong since Satan has Judas Iscariot amongst Jesus' closest confidants? cheesy

achorladey:

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by livingchrist: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Here you go again with denomination, I dont believe in denomination unlike you, even in the early church there were misunderstanding, that didnt still undermine the fact about the Christian community.
There are no contradiction anywhere can you show me the contradiction?

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Even a blind man can see the contradictions! cheesy

But since spiritual blindness is worse than physical blindness i'll show you! wink

Whatever makes one religion set rules and codes of conduct that totally contradicts the other is called CONTRADICTIONS!

Why do the churches differ in standards?

Some teaches that females must not put on trousers, no earrings, no hairdos, covering of the head, no make-ups they even specify the type of shoes women must wear, some believe it's wrong to take alcoholic beverages. All these are taken so seriously to the extent that they even threaten members with everlasting torment!
And now the dynamite! Tithing has brought about lasting arguments till today, a prominent trinitarian publicly told members of his church that those who fail to pay their tithe will not make heaven! embarassed

Whereas LOOK! all these meant nothing before other sects under the same TRINITARIAN churches! But you're all claiming denominations.

All these shows how confused your TRINITY God could be!

Well if you're not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you can't possibly be a worshiper of my own God because if i travel all the way to Japan what makes me and a Japanese fellow believers is the same line of thought {1Corinthians 1:10 compared to John 17:20-23} otherwise we can't be for the same God when the codes of conduct totally differs! Luke 11:23

May you have PEACE! smiley

livingchrist:
Here you go again with denomination, I dont believe in denomination unlike you, even in the early church there were misunderstanding, that didnt still undermine the fact about the Christian community.
There are no contradiction anywhere can you show me the contradiction?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I hope you still remember the rules you set Sir? smiley

No 3 No insults

So do you want us to quit the discussion?
I believe in friendly chat, both of us have made up our minds on what we want to believe so no matter the points presented neither you nor i will yield to the view of the other. But at least the audience can learn one or two things from our debate, you keep saying i've been lying but i'm OK because i know lies can never bring any positive effect on any group of people.

So try to be calm, the audience are following let them enjoy the discussion as for me i'm cool! cool

Question 2.

Plz answer this question

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Emusan(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
OK Sir, so let's make the best use of what we know about Jesus to make LOVE JOY and PEACE reign amongst our fellow believers. Galatians 5:22-23

Was there no LOVE, JOY & PEACE among them before?

Or can you show us any denominations that their members fight each other in their gathering

Throughout the earth over 8,700,000 people from different races have come together to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers, they made use of what they knew about Jesus (Michael) in the scriptures. John 17:20-23; Micah 4:1-3
I think that's the most important thing not just the head knowledge that's of no use Sir! smiley

Even after posting a screenshot, you can still keep living under the influence of your father the Devil, the great lying liar.

The screenshot boldly written 8.6m which is as a result of 100years fruitless door to door

Yet you still claim OVER 8.7m

Meanwhile, many denominations that are even less than 30years without door to door have more than 8.6m active members.

See the reason why you need to surrender to Jesus whom in Him there was no lie.

All these while you've been shouting OVER 8.7m, you went ahead to expose your lying mouth by yourself.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by achorladey: 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I thought Jesus said nobody can be saved without him yet Judas Iscariot was found amongst his Apostles! John 14:6
So are you saying Jesus was wrong since Satan has Judas Iscariot amongst Jesus' closest confidants? cheesy

You for tell me sey nobody can be saved except joining the WTBTS grin grin grin So you know John 14:6 before just like your organization too but they went ahead to state anyone that don't identify with the channel (WTBTS) and the GB won't be saved shocked shocked

And to the bold wrong in what?

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Please will you stick to the rules you set?

I never set the rules you did, so why the insults?

If you truly want me to continue with this please control your manners, let those following make up their minds over what you and i are saying.
I never expected you to agree with whatever i say neither do you expect me to change my religion.
But at least the audience will learn one or two things from our discussion, please! please!! please!!! let's leave the judgment in their hands.

freshboi88:

Question 2.

Plz answer this question
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jesus said he's the one and only way to his God and father, so any group or organization that can come out boldly to say the same thing is Jesus' true group!
Though all your different religious groups are also saying the same thing but they're just not bold enough to come out openly!
For your information the reason why all these churches can't worship the same way with the same standard is because each is trying to prove unique their own way! wink

achorladey:

You for tell me set nobody can be saved except joining the WTBTS grin grin grin So you know John 14:6 before just like your organization too but they went ahead to state anyone that don't identify with the channel (WTBTS) and the GB won't be saved shocked shocked

And to the bold wrong in what?

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
My ever bitter guy Emusan, i purposely posted that and i've been expecting someone to ask this question. Well that's the figure early last year but each month thousands are flocking into Jehovah's Organization, so when i say over 8.7 million any right thinking person will sense that the number must have increased Sir! wink

Emusan:

Was there no LOVE, JOY & PEACE among them before?

Or can you show us any denominations that their members fight each other in their gathering

Even after posting a screenshot, you can still keep living under the influence of your father the Devil, the great lying liar.

The screenshot boldly written 8.6m which is as a result of 100years fruitless door to door

Yet you still claim OVER 8.7m

Meanwhile, many denominations that are even less than 30years without door to door have more than 8.6m active members.

See the reason why you need to surrender to Jesus whom in Him there was no lie.

All these while you've been shouting OVER 8.7m, you went ahead to expose your lying mouth by yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

What Has Been Your Unique Experience With Long Fasting? / Stephen Oni: Buhari Should Not Contest 2019 Election - Says Anglican Bishop / Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.