Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,140 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine (10779 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Please will you stick to the rules you set?

I never set the rules you did, so why the insults?

If you truly want me to continue with this please control your manners, let those following make up their minds over what you and i are saying.
I never expected you to agree with whatever i say neither do you expect me to change my religion.
But at least the audience will learn one or two things from our discussion, please! please!! please!!! let's leave the judgment in their hands.

C one who keeps breaking rules coming here to preach to me.

Pls answer my question
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by livingchrist: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Satan is the God of Jehovah witnesses, that is why you hate christianity and the trinity with passion.

MaxInDHouse:
Even a blind man can see the contradictions! cheesy

But since spiritual blindness is worse than physical blindness i'll show you! wink

Whatever makes one religion set rules and codes of conduct that totally contradicts the other is called CONTRADICTIONS!

Why do the churches differ in standards?

Some teaches that females must not put on trousers, no earrings, no hairdos, covering of the head, no make-ups they even specify the type of shoes women must wear, some believe it's wrong to take alcoholic beverages. All these are taken so seriously to the extent that they even threaten members with everlasting torment!
And now the dynamite! Tithing has brought about lasting arguments till today, a prominent trinitarian publicly told members of his church that those who fail to pay their tithe will not make heaven! embarassed

Whereas LOOK! all these meant nothing before other sects under the same TRINITARIAN churches! But you're all claiming denominations.

All these shows how confused your TRINITY God could be!

Well if you're not one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you can't possibly be a worshiper of my own God because if i travel all the way to Japan what makes me and a Japanese fellow believers is the same line of thought {1Corinthians 1:10 compared to John 17:20-23} otherwise we can't be for the same God when the codes of conduct totally differs! Luke 11:23

May you have PEACE! smiley

grin the fake peace and unity your fake god satan uses to decieve you.

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
JW is Satan organization

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
You set the rules so you should be the pioneer of what you set-up nah! cheesy
I told you from the start that if i sight scriptures you can quote it and tell everyone your own practical application but expecting me to start copying what's written in the world's most popular book makes no sense to me.
But you are the one who typed
Rule Number 3 ~ No insults
You should be the best adherent of your own rules Sir! wink

freshboi88:

C one who keeps breaking rules coming here to preach to me.
Pls answer my question
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jesus foretold oneness of thought amongst his followers {John 17:20-23} Paul emphasized oneness of thought in the first century Christian congregation! 1Corinthians 1:10; 2Corinthians 13:11; Ephesians 4:3; Philippians 2:2

Certainly Satan is the owner of any Organization that's emphatic on oneness of thought! Luke 12:10 smiley

livingchrist:
Satan is the God of Jehovah witnesses, that is why you hate christianity and the trinity with passion.

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by livingchrist: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus foretold oneness of thought amongst his followers {John 17:20-23} Paul emphasized oneness of thought in the first century Christian congregation! 1Corinthians 1:10; 2Corinthians 13:11; Ephesians 4:3; Philippians 2:2

Certainly Satan is the owner of any Organization that's emphatic on oneness of thought! Luke 12:10 smiley

yes they are many and Jehovah witness is one of such lead by satan.
No wonder it is called an organization not a church, it is satan's organisation, Jesus own is the church not a satanic organisation called Jehovah witness
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2020
YES you're 100% correct Sir! Matthew 10:25 smiley

livingchrist:
yes they are many and Jehovah witness is one of such lead by satan.
No wonder it is called an organization not a church, it is satan's organisation, Jesus own is the church not a satanic organisation called Jehovah witness
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by haddeylium(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
livingchrist:

Don't mind them jare cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by achorladey: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus said he's the one and only way to his God and father, so any group or organization that can come out boldly to say the same thing is Jesus' true group!
Though all your different religious groups are also saying the same thing but they're just not bold enough to come out openly!
For your information the reason why all these churches can't worship the same way with the same standard is because each is trying to prove unique their own way! wink

To the bold............ I believe you know what you are typing up there. That same thing they are expected to say boldly is?

Answer according to MaxInDHouse...Jesus said he's the one and only way to his God and father

and you went ahead to state............

Saying the above qualifies such group or organization as Jesus' true group

Let me see if you understand what you have just typed and posted.

So as an example, is Redeemed Christian church of God (RCCG) JESUS' TRUE GROUP?

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
I'm enjoying myself tormenting the demonic spirits in their hearts with God's word! Ephesians 6:17 compared to Hebrew 4:12

Just imagine someone saying unity that the world has never known which Jesus (on his knees) begged his father fervently to make possible in the midst of his followers {John 27:20-23} belongs to Satan's Organization! smiley

Jesus said it now i'm seeing it "sin against the son of man will be forgiven, but sin against God's holy spirit will not be forgiven" Luke 12:10

If Satan's worshipers are united in faith but God's own people are contradicting themselves, please my brother what then is work of God's holy spirit? smiley

No wonder Jesus said we should pray for them, certainly they don't know what they're doing! Matthew 5:44; Luke 23:34 embarassed

haddeylium:

Don't mind them jare cheesy
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by haddeylium(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Preciousgirl:
JW is Satan organization

Yess oo
Out of 41,000 denomination in this world.
Only Jws organization is brainwashed never to carry weapons and kill people.
Brainwashed to be United globally regardless of their background and ethnicity thereby eradicating Racism among them.
They are truly controlled by Satan. cheesy

You might want to keep the energy. This is what people say to their faces let alone a faceless forum. This is nowhere getting to them

We hate some persons because we do not know them; and we will not know them because we hate them."
Hate can blind one from understanding and seeing the truth.

Anyway, This attitude has always been the case with God's people throughout the history.
Even Jesus is said to be controlled by Satan .
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by achorladey: 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I'm enjoying myself tormenting the demonic spirits in their hearts with God's word! Ephesians 6:17 compared to Hebrew 4:12

Just imagine someone saying unity that the world has never known which Jesus (on his knees) begged his father fervently to make possible in the midst of his followers {John 27:20-23} belongs to Satan's Organization! smiley

Jesus said it now i'm seeing it "sin against the son of man will be forgiven, but sin against God's holy spirit will not be forgiven" Luke 12:10

If Satan's worshipers are united in faith but God's own people are contradicting themselves, please my brother what then is work of God's holy spirit? smiley

No wonder Jesus said we should pray for them, certainly they don't know what they're doing! Matthew 5:44; Luke 23:34 embarassed

You don add demon casting join your ministry. They equally pray for you too. We will know very soon if you know what you are doing based on my previous post above.

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Whenever i remember those days you guys kept coming to my place with your bags both during rainy day and sometimes in the heat of the day.
My heart is filled with appreciation and i can't just hold back the tears of joy.
Thank you JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, for locating me!
If not for you guys, how could i have known that most people are hypocritically wallowing in delusion like this? smiley

haddeylium:

Yess oo
Brainwashed to be United globally regardless of their background and ethnicity thereby eradicating Racism among them.

You might want to keep the energy. This is what people say to their faces let alone a faceless forum. This is nowhere getting to them

We hate some persons because we do not know them; and we will not know them because we hate them."

Anyway, This attitude has always been the case with God's people throughout the history.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by haddeylium(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Whenever i remember those days you guys kept coming to my place with your bags both during rainy day and sometimes in the heat of the day.
My heart is filled with appreciation and i can't just hold back the tears of joy.
Thank you JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, for locating me!
It's what we all be eternally grateful for brother! cheesy

If not for you guys, how could i have known that most people are hypocritically wallowing in delusion like this? smiley

The short answer is found at John 17:14-16
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
The highlighted, everyone can see that from their comments packaged with LOVE for JWs! smiley

achorladey:

You don add demon casting join your ministry. They equally pray for you too. We will know very soon if you know what you are doing based on my previous post above.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by reubenobi(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
haddeylium:

Yess oo

keep deceiving yourself with outward appearance. This is why your organization is so evil!

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by haddeylium(m): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
reubenobi:
keep deceiving yourself with outward appearance. This is why your organization is so evil!

I understand how you feel. I've been in your shoe before.
Try drinking a cold tea for a start
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
"I have given your words to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as i am no part of the world; I do not request that you take them out of the world, but that you watch over them because of the wicked one; they are no part of the world just as i am no part of the world" John 17:14-16

Each second i spend with JWs keep making me appreciate Jesus' words because everything he said about his true followers is fulfilling with JWs just as he said it! Matthew 24:35 smiley

haddeylium:

It's what we all be eternally grateful for brother! cheesy

The short answer is found at John 17:14-16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by reubenobi(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2020
haddeylium:

Lol... Like I would always say, you guys should keep deceiving yourself oooo
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by achorladey: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted, everyone can see that from their comments packaged with LOVE for JWs! smiley

Yes I see how they equally pray like this for you.......certainly they don't know what they're doing Luke 23:34 grin grin

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by achorladey: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
reubenobi:

Lool, JWs don't deceive people they only have lights that gets brighter with each passing day grin grin even when sometimes the light switches off to produce darkness

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by haddeylium(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
reubenobi:

Abi nahh
You've nothing against them unless what you're told
Merry with it!

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2020
When i told you i'm enjoying myself tormenting the demonic spirits in their hearts with the sword of the spirit (God's word) {Ephesians 6:17} it's like a joke.
Just listen to this one now,

you accused someone that his Organization is satanic, he said "yes"
you said they're brainwashed, he said accepted.
And added that you shouldn't feel bitter about it because himself and his fellow adherents are used to such accusations.

Then the next thing is
"this is why your organization is so evil"

haddeylium:

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yes i can hear their prayers even while chatting with them on my mobile device in Nairaland! smiley

achorladey:

Yes I see how they equally pray like this for you.......certainly they don't know what they're doing Luke 23:34 grin grin
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by reubenobi(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
achorladey:

Lool, JWs don't deceive people they only have lights that gets brighter with each passing day grin grin even when sometimes the light switches off to produce darkness
I don't need such light from them. They should go preach and get a higher post in their congregation. Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Even Jesus knew that it's not everyone that needs the light, that's why he specifically ordered us to go in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} because what we are distributing is not a priority before everyone! 2Thessalonians 3:2 smiley

Do have a lovely night rest Sir! smiley

reubenobi:

I don't need such light from them. They should go preach and get a higher post in their congregation. Lol!!!
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by livingchrist: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
YES you're 100% correct Sir! Matthew 10:25 smiley

Because you are in darkness you think darkness is better than light, you are decieved with the false peace and unity. Let me shock you Jehovah witnesses do not have peace at all, their unity is only outward, there are backbiting, pretense, every manner of evil in their midst, do you think the parents of molested children by those your organisation protected would be happy, what about those that were killed by your demonic no blood transfusion? Let me tell you if parenta of those people knew the truth they would tear down watch tower luciferian society.

Peace and unity is the song of the antichrist and because your organisation is routed in occultism and spiritism, it is rooted in the antichrist that is why your message is based on peace and unity, Jesus message was never based on peace and unity neither does his disciples only the antichrist, the devil so much seek for peace and unity so that he can completely rule and control men.

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2020
You're absolutely correct Sir! Luke 12:10 grin

livingchrist:
Because you are in darkness you think darkness is better than light, you are decieved with the false peace and unity. Let me shock you Jehovah witnesses do not have peace at all, their unity is only outward, there are backbiting, pretense, every manner of evil in their midst, do you think the parents of molested children by those your organisation protected would be happy, what about those that were killed by your demonic no blood transfusion? Let me tell you if parenta of those people knew the truth they would tear down watch tower luciferian society.

Peace and unity is the song of the antichrist and because your organisation is routed in occultism and spiritism, it is rooted in the antichrist that is why your message is based on peace and unity, Jesus message was never based on peace and unity neither does his disciples only the antichrist, the devil so much seek for peace and unity so that he can completely rule and control men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Emusan(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
My ever bitter guy Emusan, i purposely posted that and i've been expecting someone to ask this question. Well that's the figure early last year but each month thousands are flocking into Jehovah's Organization, so when i say over 8.7 million any right thinking person will sense that the number must have increased Sir! wink

Lying liar JWs!

If the picture was early last year, it means the data for another year would have come out early this year!

So why not post the current picture

I challenge you to provide the link where you got that data from, let's see your lying liar mouth.

And if thousands are flocking in EACH MONTH your 8.7 figure shouldn't remain constant for a whole year.

Sorry I forgot you're....

Oponu radarada!

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Emusan(m): 8:48am On Dec 29, 2020
achorladey:

This one off me shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by DappaD: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You're absolutely correct Sir! Luke 12:10 grin

I like the way you handled him. No too much arguments.
Imagine somebody that stupid enough to attribute the fruitage of God's holy spirit to Satan.

This was the same problem those Pharisees put themselves in at that Luke chapter 12 undecided

Maybe because he thinks his brethren are praising him that's why he can feel free to run his mouth anyhow. Yet it's the same brethren he'll go about arguing with on several threads about the identity of their trinity. undecided undecided

When somebody displays such level of ignorance he doesn't know the harm he might be doing to himself because what Jehovah said at Zechariah 4:6 has been evident all these years. Acts 5:38-39

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2020
ARGUMENTATIVE Emusan! cheesy

You forgot to complete how i usually say "OVER 8,700,000" Sir! cheesy

As for the highlighted, thanks for the compliment! smiley

Emusan:

Lying liar JWs!
If the picture was early last year, it means the data for another year would have come out early this year! So why not post the current picture
I challenge you to provide the link where you got that data from, let's see your lying liar mouth.
And if thousands are flocking in EACH MONTH your 8.7 figure shouldn't remain constant for a whole year.
Sorry I forgot you're....

Oponu radarada!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? / 9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations. / What Has Been Your Unique Experience With Long Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.