Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine (10824 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Well i'll refer you back to the Bible verse you quoted!

Romans 10:9
[1] Confession that Jesus is Lord
[2] Believe in the heart
[3] GOD raised Jesus from the dead

So i don't think Jesus is God because the verse said "GOD raised Jesus from the dead" please that's what i BELIEVE IN MY HEART as Apostles Paul said Sir! smiley

So if you believe in what apostle Paul said....do u also believe that Jesus is the Alpha and Omega?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Tcwork: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Matthew 10:22, 24:9; Luke 21:17; John 15:21

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are happy when we see members of different religious groups all coming up against us, because it's a sign that we are truly doing what Jesus taught {John 17:14} our brothers in the first century were overjoyed when they experienced the same thing from all other religionists of their time! Act 5:41

When we found individuals like you who feel it's wrong for religionists from different groups (whose teachings and doctrines contradicts one another) coming up against just one group all because this group has teachings and doctrines that differs as usual, we try to reach out to you that we are overjoyed that it's happening to us.
That's one of the sign that we are truly doing what our Master Lord and King laid down! Matthew 10:25

May you have PEACE! smiley
I only teach decency and tolerance. We can't all believe the same thing. Wars have been fought because of religion.
I know and understand JW. Like others, you are not perfect so it was wrong of the good lady to attack

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by achorladey: 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Please achorladey allow the two of us for the moment, i'll attend to you later, I promise!
But for now let me chat with freshboi88. smileyw

After saying I know your response before, now it is later grin grin. Will you be giving a different answer to the one I know so I know the wait is worthwhile or not?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please let's conclude on one topic before moving to another Sir!

What's your own conclusion now?
Do you believe IN YOUR HEART that GOD raised Jesus from the dead? smiley

freshboi88:

So if you believe in what apostle Paul said....do u also believe that Jesus is the Alpha and Omega?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
No be today nah! wink

achorladey:

After saying I know your response before, now it is later grin grin. Will you be giving a different answer to the one I know so I know the wait is worthwhile or not?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Please let's conclude on one topic before moving to another Sir!

What's your own conclusion now?
Do you believe IN YOUR HEART that GOD raised Jesus from the dead? smiley

Yes I believe God raised Jesus from the dead. So can u ansa my question now?

Is Jesus Alpha and Omega?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2020
In that case Jesus wasn't God who raised himself from the dead Sir! Act 2:24 smiley

Now that we've both agreed on the true God who raised Jesus. Please i'll like to know what Jesus meant by "HIS FATHER'S WILL" remember that's our VISA into God's Kingdom! Matthew 7:21

I believe you and i love to enter God's Kingdom so i think that topic matters most Sir.

Thanks!smiley

freshboi88:

Yes I believe God raised Jesus from the dead. So can u ansa my question now?
Is Jesus Alpha and Omega?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
In that case Jesus wasn't God who raised himself from the dead Sir! Act 2:24 smiley

Now that we've both agreed on the true God who raised Jesus. Please i'll like to know what Jesus meant by "HIS FATHER'S WILL" remember that's our VISA into God's Kingdom! Matthew 7:21

I believe you and i love to enter God's Kingdom so i think that topic matters most Sir.

Thanks!smiley

Only u dey talk only u dey agree.

Philippians 2:7, NIV: "rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness." ... Philippians 2:7, NASB: "but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men."

When u understand the verse quoted above u will have a better understanding of the verse u r quoting

Let me ask u a question. Did Jesus empty himself of?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please our VISA into God's Kingdom Sir!

WHAT IS GOD'S WILL? undecided

freshboi88:

Only u dey talk only u dey agree.
Philippians 2:7, NIV: "rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness." ... Philippians 2:7, NASB: "but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men."
When u understand the verse quoted above u will have a better understanding of the verse u r quoting
Let me ask u a question. Did Jesus empty himself?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Please our VISA into God's Kingdom Sir!

WHAT IS GOD'S WILL? undecided

I ansad your question in my last response. U have to ansa my questions too before u get ansas to urs

What did Jesus empty himself of?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please is that much more important than what Jesus said we REALLY need to know and do before we can enter God's Kingdom?

I know Jesus' emptying himself means leaving heaven where he was serving as the controller of all the heavenly armies {Matthew 13:41, 25:31} only to come here and die as a perfect human for the sacrifice for sin to save us.

I believe those are just the elementary things about the Christ {Hebrew 5:12} so what really matters to me is how to DO THE WILL OF JESUS' FATHER because he (Jesus) said that's the most important thing! Matthew 7:21 compared to 1John 2:17 undecided

freshboi88:

I ansad your question in my last response. U have to ansa my questions too before u get ansas to urs
What did Jesus empty himself of?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Please is that much more important than what Jesus said we REALLY need to know and do before we can enter God's Kingdom?

I know Jesus' emptying himself means leaving heaven where he was serving as the controller of all the heavenly armies only to come here and die as a perfect human for the sacrifice for sin to save us.

I believe those are just the elementary things about the Christ {Hebrew 5:12} so what really matters to me is how to DO THE WILL OF JESUS' FATHER because he (Jesus) said that's the most important thing! Matthew 7:21 compared to 1John 2:17 undecided

Please if you want this discussion to continue......follow the rules of the discussion.

Rule 6 says don't drop Bible verses without Also posting its content. You are breaking the rule.

Now I have busted one of your lies so quickly

1) you have lied in your response to my question. I will show you why i said so.

Phil 2:7but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men

You said emptying himself means leaving heaven where he was already a servant. But is that what the scripture says. Look at the bolded.

The scriptures clearly tell us how he emptied himself. @bolded He did it by taking the form of a servant.

What does that tell u. He was not a servant before emptying himself. Read ur Bible mister.

2. U asked what is our visa to heaven:

A) Believe and Confess that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Saviour

B) Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and soul

C) Love your neighbor as yourself.

Scriptural backing

Mark 10: 19 But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother.’[a]”

Mark 10:21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Matt 22:37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a](A) 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Emusan(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Please don't forget the modalities, we agreed to make it a question and answer chatting.

I've answered your question.
I believe that Jesus is my Master, LORD and King so that's taken.

Jesus is your Master, LORD and King?

Yet you twist Jesus word and didn't believe in the testimony of the Father who sent His Son.

But Jesus said "Not everyone saying to me LORD! LORD!! will enter into the kingdom of the heavens but those doing the will of my father who is in the heavens will"

The question is What is the will of Jesus' father? since it's what Jesus said matters most! undecided

Jesus Himself said

ASV: For this is the will of my Father, that every one that beholdeth the Son, and believeth on him, should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:40

The will of the Father is to believe on the one He sent.

And to believe in Jesus "12 But as many as received him, to them gave he the right to become children of God, even to them that believe on his name:" is to become God's Children "who were [a]born, not of [b]blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." John 1:13

Which corroborate with Jesus statement that not everyone saying to me Lord, Lord will enter the kingdom of heaven but those doing the will of my Father which is in heaven.

That's why you and millions who will live forever in paradise earth are not doing the will of Jesus Father because all those doing the Father's will enter into kingdom of heaven.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
I disagree with your analysis Sir!

Someone serving as the commander of armies is serving under someone but when he gets to another place where his armies are not allowed to follow him around, he will become like a servant!
Jesus served his followers {John 13:12} and told them that whoever wants to rule with him in heaven must do likewise {Luke 22:26} of course Jesus followers aren't servants like that but they must humble themselves just like he did if they want the person who chose Jesus to select them along with Jesus' ruling team! Matthew 20:20-23

So in heaven where Jesus lives before coming to the earth he was a SERVANT of the one who SENT him {John 4:34, 6:44} APPROVED him {Matthew 17:5} HELPED him {Mark 15:34} and RAISED him from the dead {Romans 10:9 compared to Hebrew 5:7} but he also have angels who are under his control! Matthew 25:31

As for God's will i think those doing it will receive some blessings here that will be seen by everyone before they finally enter God's Kingdom! Mark 10:28-30

Please let's discuss that tomorrow.

Do have a lovely night! smiley

freshboi88:

Please if you want this discussion to continue......follow the rules of the discussion.

Rule 6 says don't drop Bible verses without Also posting its content. You are breaking the rule.

Now I have busted one of your lies so quickly

1) you have lied in your response to my question. I will show you why i said so.

Phil 2:7but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men

You said emptying himself means leaving heaven where he was already a servant. But is that what the scripture says. Look at the bolded.

The scriptures clearly tell us how he emptied himself. @bolded He did it by taking the form of a servant.

What does that tell u. He was not a servant before emptying himself. Read ur Bible mister.

2. U asked what is our visa to heaven:

A) Believe and Confess that Jesus Christ is our Lord and Saviour

B) Love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and soul

C) Love your neighbor as yourself.

Scriptural backing

Mark 10: 19 But to answer your question, you know the commandments: ‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. You must not cheat anyone. Honor your father and mother.’[a]”

Mark 10:21 Looking at the man, Jesus felt genuine love for him. “There is still one thing you haven’t done,” he told him. “Go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

Matt 22:37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a](A) 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15am On Dec 28, 2020
GOD'S WILL!

When talking about God's will the Bible made it clear that it's what God had as plan from the beginning not what came about after the fall of man. So freshboi88 let's look critically into the matter to know for sure what God's will really entails. The laws came into the scene when humans have derailed from the path of life, Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Job and Moses all did God's will {Hebrew 11:4-28} take note that the laws you're quoting wasn't known or written anywhere before then! Galatians 3:19-22
Therefore practicing what is written in those laws can't be what Jesus meant when he said "my father's will" (Matthew 7:21} because there are many things in the law that neither Abel to Moses knew before God picked them as his friends, they all became God's friends by FAITH not through the works of the laws! Galatians 3:10-11
So what is God's will?
Well it was his plan from the beginning, just like a man who writes his WILL and handed it over to his children. The man's WILL is to be made known to all his children so that each one of them knows how their father want things to be shared amongst his children! Thus God arranged for obedient mankind to live forever in peace and security forever on the earth but what could hinder this plan? God is the Almighty so nothing can stop him from achieving his goal, it's each one of us that needs to align himself/herself in other to benefit from the blessings our heavenly father has in stock for us.
Adam and Eve joined Satan in rebelling against God's plan so they lost that privileged of seeing their progenies through the wonderful plan, that's how sin crept in along with suffering, oldage and death (which weren't part of God's plan for mankind)
We need to know exactly what God had in mind in his plan for us before creation, that's when each of us can make himself/herself part of that arrangement. All those who have such mindset don't need those laws!
WHY? Because those laws were set up to awaken those who never had such thought as to how God wants things to be. Each person will only be thinking gathering as much material possessions as possible, getting married, having children and then planning how to hand over what they have acquired to their children when they're no more. Whereas i need to view each human like my father, mother, brother, sister, son or daughter depending on their ages. I need not see only those related to me as the people who must enjoy while others should be their slaves simply because those ones aren't related to me by birth! Matthew 12:46-49
This will help me to remove nepotism, racism and politics from my mind. Everyone should be treated equally since they're all created in God's image just like me. The only obstacle misdirecting human thinking is "the fear of DEATH" {1Corinthians 15:26} our thoughts are shapen by the fear of DEATH.
That's why Jesus kept emphasizing that we shouldn't fear death {Matthew 10:28; John 11:25-26} because most of the people we often label as "wicked" are only scared of oldage and death, that's why they're all behaving as if this life is all there is! Mark 8:36
To be continued..
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40am On Dec 28, 2020
Jesus' coming was to remove the cause of death and restore us back to God's favor so that all the goodies God planned from the beginning will become ours!
But before anyone can gain such we need to learn from Jesus how to be clean mentally, physically and spiritually.
MENTAL CLEANLINESS involves having pure thoughts, the love i have for my neighbor won't allow me think of snatching his wife or possession, i will always put myself in his place while thinking, in that way i will always pray for his welfare even when he offends me! Matthew 22:39
PHYSICAL CLEANLINESS is the way i take good care of my body, clothes and environment. People should feel safe around me, they shouldn't be scared of contacting germs when they come close to me. Jesus was clean and easily approachable , that's what each of us should emulate, cleanliness brings glory, praise and honour to our God!
SPIRITUAL CLEANLINESS Satan looks for every means to contaminate our whole soul devotion to God {Genesis 3:2-5} so he tries to entice us with things that aren't of real value. So we need to be on guard every time so that this evil genius won't misdirect our footsteps from following the path of life. He did it to our first parents but if we have faith in God's promises there's nothing Satan can use to polute our mind, we will always uphold pure worship! Luke 4:6-8

That is God's will for all mankind, all those who are able to imitate Jesus in these aspects will certainly have everlasting life! John 3:16-18

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I disagree with your analysis Sir!

Someone serving as the commander of armies is serving under someone but when he gets to another place where his armies are not allowed to follow him around, he will become like a servant!
Jesus served his followers {John 13:12} and told them that whoever wants to rule with him in heaven must do likewise {Luke 22:26} of course Jesus followers aren't servants like that but they must humble themselves just like he did if they want the person who chose Jesus to select them along with Jesus' ruling team! Matthew 20:20-23

So in heaven where Jesus lives before coming to the earth he was a SERVANT of the one who SENT him {John 4:34, 6:44} APPROVED him {Matthew 17:5} HELPED him {Mark 15:34} and RAISED him from the dead {Romans 10:9 compared to Hebrew 5:7} but he also have angels who are under his control! Matthew 25:31

As for God's will i think those doing it will receive some blessings here that will be seen by everyone before they finally enter God's Kingdom! Mark 10:28-30

Please let's discuss that tomorrow.

Do have a lovely night! smiley

Firstly, it is not my analysis. It is what scripture says.

Phil 2:7but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.

Copy and pasting unreadable text would not stop me from exposing Ur lies and inconsistencies.

Ur lies and Inconsistencies

If he was already a servant in heaven like u want us to believe.

Y did he still have to take up the form of a servant?.

Should there have been any need to take up a form he was already in?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Jesus' coming was to remove the cause of death and restore us back to God's favor so that all the goodies God planned from the beginning will become ours!
But before anyone can gain such we need to learn from Jesus how to be clean mentally, physically and spiritually.
MENTAL CLEANLINESS involves having pure thoughts, the love i have for my neighbor won't allow me think of snatching his wife or possession, i will always put myself in his place while thinking, in that way i will always pray for his welfare even when he offends me! Matthew 22:39
PHYSICAL CLEANLINESS is the way i take good care of my body, clothes and environment. People should feel safe around me, they shouldn't be scared of contacting germs when they come close to me. Jesus was clean and easily approachable , that's what each of us should emulate, cleanliness brings glory, praise and honour to our God!
SPIRITUAL CLEANLINESS Satan looks for every means to contaminate our whole soul devotion to God {Genesis 3:2-5} so he tries to entice us with things that aren't of real value. So we need to be on guard every time so that this evil genius won't misdirect our footsteps from following the path of life. He did it to our first parents but if we have faith in God's promises there's nothing Satan can use to polute our mind, we will always uphold pure worship! Luke 4:6-8

That is God's will for all mankind, all those who are able to imitate Jesus in these aspects will certainly have everlasting life! John 3:16-18

Debate intelligently.

I asked u a question give me answers like a human being.

Our Visa to God's kingdom is simple.

Love the Lord Ur God and Love your neighbor as yourself. I have already quoted the above verse.

So what was the point in asking me what our visa to heaven is. I can't make sense of ur answers.

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2020
freshboi88:

Firstly, it is not my analysis. It is what scripture says.
Phil 2:7but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men.
Copy and pasting unreadable text would not stop me from exposing Ur lies and inconsistencies.
Ur lies and Inconsistencies

If he was already a servant in heaven like u want us to believe.
Y did he still have to take up the form of a servant?
Angels are higher beings than humans, Jesus was their controller in heaven. For him to come down and take up the form of a lesser being and serving them {John 13:3-8} is enough to explain the verse you're quoting!

Should there have been any need to take up a form he was already in?

YES! Because back in heaven only the power in his voice can kill {John 18:6} so he need to take up a form that's less otherwise he will not be able to surrender himself to be killed by mortal man! smiley
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2020
Debate is for the audience not for you nor i because from the onset you're never ready to accept what i believe neither am i ready to agree with you. So leave the judgment in the hands of our audience, let them pick one or two things from our debate!

Regarding the highlighted i don't have anything to do with going to heaven, earth is my home! Psalms 37:9-11,29, 115:16 Matthew 5:5

freshboi88:

Debate intelligently.
Love the Lord Ur God and Love your neighbor as yourself. I have already quoted the above verse.
So what was the point in asking me what our visa to heaven is. I can't make sense of ur answers.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by reubenobi(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2020
freshboi88:

Debate intelligently.

see the long epistle he gave all for just a simple answer. I will suggest you don't reply him again because, your effort towards him will be futile. Nothing you will say that will make him understand.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:21am On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

Angels are higher beings than humans, Jesus was their controller in heaven. For him to come down and take up the form of a lesser being and serving them {John 13:3-8} is enough to explain the verse you're quoting!

YES! Because back in heaven only the power in his voice can kill {John 18:6} so he need to take up a form that's less otherwise he will not be able to surrender himself to be killed by mortal man! smiley

Can u show me where the Bible says Jesus took the form of a lower servant?

The Bible said he took up the form of a servant and not a lower servant as u r suggesting

Question is why would a Jesus take up the form of what he already is. Like I said we are using the Bible as our guide.

Ansa my questione
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2020
reubenobi:
see the long epistle he gave all for just a simple answer. I will suggest you don't reply him again because, your effort towards him will be futile. Nothing you will say that will make him understand.

I am doing this debate to point their lies and inconsistencies

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Debate is for the audience not for you nor i because from the onset you're never ready to accept what i believe neither am i ready to agree with you. So leave the judgment in the hands of our audience, let them pick one or two things from our debate!

Regarding the highlighted i don't have anything to do with going to heaven, earth is my home! Psalms 37:9-11,29, 115:16 Matthew 5:5

What is your point now?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2020
I have answered! smiley

It's not a must that you're satisfied because you already made up your mind on how to apply what you read just as i have also made up mine. So let the audience pick one or two things from our debate. smiley

freshboi88:

Can u show me where the Bible says Jesus took the form of a lower servant?

The Bible said he took up the form of a servant and not a lower servant as u r suggesting

Question is why would a Jesus take up the form of what he already is. Like I said we are using the Bible as our guide.

Ansa my questione

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2020
My point! smiley

Knowledge is the accumulation of useful information.
Wisdom is the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefits.

I believe it's when what we are saying could be applied and put to good use that matters not just the head knowledge that's of no benefits. Those applying your understanding will see the benefits just as those applying my understanding will also see the benefits. The only difference now is i can present a global family of peace loving worshipers who are applying the scriptures my own way but you can only say it there is no group of people you can point that's applying what you are saying. That's where wisdom comes in! Luke 7:35 smiley

freshboi88:

What is your point now?
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

That is your business where u want to go.

Can u show me the scripture that says Jesus took the form of a lesser servant as u earlier implied
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
My point! smiley

Knowledge is the accumulation of useful information.
Wisdom is the practical application of accumulated information for lasting benefits.

I believe it's when what we are saying could be applied and put to good use that matters not just the head knowledge that's of no benefits. Those applying your understanding will see the benefits just as those applying my understanding will also see the benefits. The only difference now is i can present a global family of peace loving worshipers who are applying the scriptures my own way but you can only say it there is no group of people you can point that's applying what you are saying. That's where wisdom comes in! Luke 7:35 smiley

Nice....so where did d scripture say Jesus took the form of a lesser servant as u earlier said
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I have answered! smiley

It's not a must that you're satisfied because you already made up your mind on how to apply what you read just as i have also made up mine. So let the audience pick one or two things from our debate. smiley

I asked for scriptures Mr. Man.

Remember the rules you agreed to?

We base our arguements on what is in scripture.

U said Jesus took the form of a lesser servant. Can u show me where the scriptures says that.

If you can't then u added that youself
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2020
If that's what you want to know, well someone SENT to do something is serving a greater person Sir! John 6:44, 8:28-29

Jesus repeatedly emphasized on the personality of the one who SENT him here adding that he must do not his own will but that of the one who SENT him! John 4:34

So he is serving the purpose of someone, even though he himself is the commander of armies where he came from, note how i put the word you are hammering on Jesus came to SERVE the purpose of someone, so if you refer to him as a servant of the one who sent him you're 100% correct! smiley

freshboi88:

That is your business where u want to go.
Can u show me the scripture that says Jesus took the form of a lesser servant as u earlier implied
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2020
You're the one rephrasing the comments Sir!

Jesus explained that he WAS SENT by someone, definitely he is the servant of the one who sent him so it wasn't when he got here that he became a servant, he's already a servant SENT by someone greater than him from where he came! John 3:16 smiley

freshboi88:

Nice....so where did d scripture say Jesus took the form of a lesser servant as u earlier said

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2020
JESUS WAS SENT Sir! John 4:34! smiley

freshboi88:

I asked for scriptures Mr. Man.
Remember the rules you agreed to?
We base our arguements on what is in scripture.
U said Jesus took the form of a lesser servant. Can u show me where the scriptures says that.
If you can't then u added that youself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Okotie Cancels New Year Eve Service / How Could An Illiterate Man Who Lived 1400 Years Ago Know This?? / Paula White: Without Walls Or Without God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.