Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:53 AM

She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her (40660 Views)

Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Emu4u2c: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:
pls, can someone tell me how to be a tough guy? Although she was not the first female to tell me so.
It's means you say Yes To every thing she asks you for.
Try saying No more times than Your Yes
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
DarkOrange:

grin grin grin

I hope you've started reducing hours spent on reading and have started paying attention to men o.

I am reminding you again now o grin
Lol your words gave you away I just remembered your monicker.

Mr Kunleweb grin happy new year in advance cool
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by DarkOrange: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol your words gave you away I just remembered your monicker.

Mr Kunleweb grin happy new year in advance cool

wink This your brain hawt as usual sha cheesy
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Skmoda360(m): 2:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
Juell:
Gentle as in? Do you allow people to override you and get away it, as in people get away with treating you like shit?
Iwo understand jawre.....
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hustle well Make money When u have money she will never tell u this kind of a thing. If u have money she will never see any negative thing about u

2 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by SimpDetector: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Truth be told this mindset is very sick.Wherever you got it from it won't help you in the long run.I don't have time to go deeper and argue with you but then not all women are the same so don't think this sick mindset can apply to someone like me it cannot like cococandy said sensible girls will leave such men "with the speed of light" and she is not lying.This is very sick don't go about misleading men and teaching them nonsense like as if you know more about women than women themselves this is not in anyway generally true and you know nothing about women don't mislead people

This isn't a mindset, it's fact and I got it from experience and from studying narcissistic abuse.

Women don't know shit about themselves. They are just creatures that act on biological impulses. It's like asking a lion to explain why it chases antelopes and bites them at their necks in order to kill them. A lion operates on biological impulse, so do women.

Google the term: Trauma bonding. Women by and large become addicted to men who abuse them the same way people get addicted to harmful drugs. Abusing women emotionally keeps them hooked to you. Yes it sounds immoral and evil, but it works. And I'll go with what works.

3 Likes

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by DarkOrange: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
SimpDetector:

This isn't a mindset, it's fact and I got it from experience and from studying narcissistic abuse.

Women don't know shit about themselves. They are just creatures that act on biological impulses. It's like asking a lion to explain why it chases antelopes and bites them at their necks in order to kill them. A lion operates on biological impulse, so do women.

Google the term: Trauma bonding. Women by and large, become addicted to men who abuse them the same way people get addicted to harmful drugs. Abusing women emotionally keeps them hooked to you. Yes it sounds immoral and evil, but it works. And I'll go with what works.

Lol @ " I'll go with what works " Lol
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Rapsodee(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
AlphaBeta130:
it makes you hit there sweet spot{G spot} easily due to the narrowed angle and it delays your ejaculation which in turn gives the babe lengthy and mind blowing orgasm
Wowshocked shocked

Thanks for this detailed info cheesy
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
SimpDetector:

[s]This isn't a mindset, it's fact and I got it from experience and from studying narcissistic abuse.

Google the term: Trauma bonding. Women by and large become addicted to men who abuse them the same way people get addicted to harmful drugs. Abusing women emotionally keeps them hooked to you. Yes it sounds immoral and evil, but it works. And I'll go with what works[/s].

And you don't know shit about women.
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by MrJibana: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
Being a "TOUGH GUY" to a lady simple means Putting Yourself ahead of her... If e no please you then you don't care..BE SELFISH DUDE!
Salex007:
pls, can someone tell me how to be a tough guy? Although she was not the first female to tell me so.

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by tyup(m): 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:

Am helpless with the number 3 and I think that's how I am towards almost everybody because I don't just like trouble and argument.

Let no one force you into doing or being who you are not

that was how I used to say I was too Gentle and in looking for a change I became heartless sometimes I wonder what came on me. allow who likes you for you to stay with ya buddy
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Liposure: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dreyton36:
You have only one problem

That problem is what Nigeria don't want to legalize

You need to always get your eyes dirty

Don't do drugs oo , smoke loud or Arizona but not s.k

S.k dey smell for body

Smoke loud and get your eyes dirty all the time , give your babe some to smoke as well , the love go tight gidi gan

Don't take alcohol oo , alcoholics don't think , only smoker think right

Lights up my kpoli in peace
(coughs) merry xmas
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by cococandy(f): 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
kiss
Ladyhippolyta88:

Truth be told this mindset is very sick.Wherever you got it from it won't help you in the long run.I don't have time to go deeper and argue with you but then not all women are the same so don't think this sick mindset can apply to someone like me it cannot like cococandy said sensible girls will leave such men "with the speed of light" and she is not lying.This is very sick don't go about misleading men and teaching them nonsense like as if you know more about women than women themselves this is not in anyway generally true and you know nothing about women don't mislead people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Liposure: 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Youngzedd:

Women don't like simps.

Take the Red Pill and you will be fine.
....and the redpill shall set you free

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Youngzedd(m): 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
Liposure:
....and the redpill shall set you free
It is what it grin.
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Dreyton36: 3:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
Liposure:
(coughs) merry xmas

I wish you the best of it
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by generationz(f): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
pcguru1:

Let me watch it and I'll reply later thanks , I saw the one where she gave it to Wendy and one white lady.

That Wendy own was hot. grin
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by meobizy(f): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is one topic that an idiot will create a new thread about only to spew the same things people are typing here already.

OP, the girl doesn’t like you. She finds you boring. Move to another person. Improve on your character. A change takes a day, two or a week. An improvement takes a lot longer.
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by lekonso: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Most women like wicked men. They don't like you when you are too gentle
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Whitecoal711: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Orishirishi, she says you too soft for her, and because of her you want to turn, to hard man carry gun go face Boko or start war na,make you due quickly,oshi simp
lazy youth

1 Like

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Salex007(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
Amyoc:
Op abeg don't mind those advising you otherwise.Send your details if you are above 33. winkOp abeg don't mind those advising you otherwise.Send your details if you are above 33.

Am 31
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Priam: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
SimpDetector:

Google the term: Trauma bonding. Women by and large become addicted to men who abuse them the same way people get addicted to harmful drugs. Abusing women emotionally keeps them hooked to you. Yes it sounds immoral and evil, but it works. And I'll go with what works.

Trauma bonding aka Stockholm syndrome.

Bro you're so on point no matter how much that lady tries to deny it. When it comes to women, don't just listen to what they say, watch what they do....
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Jakumo(m): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:

She doesn't want to hurt your feelings by letting you know that you cannot afford her upkeep, and that your government has already been overthrown by a richer man.

XVideos is your friend now. Enjoy !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:
https://www.nairaland.com/5426428/harden-up-top-5-signs
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Emeraldgreene(f): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
U ARE NOTHING BUT WRONG.MATURE WOMEN DONT GO FOR MEN WITH UNREASONABLE MACHO BEHAVIOR.ITS PURE BULLSHIT.
SimpDetector:

Simp spotted.

Apologizing to a girl is simp behavior. Under no circumstance should you apologize to a girl. It sounds like bad advice but it works. Rather than apologize, you tease her. Or just deny her allegation with boldness and make her doubt her sanity. This makes her emotions go hay wire and as long as you are constantly stiring that pot of a girls emotions, she gets hooked to you more.

Contrary to what women say, they actually do not want your apology. It makes them look more in control and whenever a girl feels she is in control, she begins to lose attraction for you.

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Drizzy5001(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
You can ever satisfy vagina people...
The more u try hard to impress them, the more they loose guard. You grin grin

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by thinkmoney(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
SimpDetector:

Simp spotted.

Apologizing to a girl is simp behavior. Under no circumstance should you apologize to a girl. It sounds like bad advice but it works. Rather than apologize, you tease her. Or just deny her allegation with boldness and make her doubt her sanity. This makes her emotions go hay wire and as long as you are constantly stiring that pot of a girls emotions, she gets hooked to you more.

Contrary to what women say, they actually do not want your apology. It makes them look more in control and whenever a girl feels she is in control, she begins to lose attraction for you.

You are definitely not a simp, you are actually sick..deny with passion to make her doubt her insanity?
I do feel you deserve only an insane woman
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Salex007:

Am helpless with the number 3 and I think that's how I am towards almost everybody because I don't just like trouble and argument.
The fact that you don't want trouble does not mean that, you should be apologize all the time,that show a weak man,rather have self respect and principle,people will accept you for whom you are...
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by anthonyuncle(m): 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
tobechi20:
Find a dominant partner

Sarah grew up in a society that trains women to be Simps. She should never look a man in the eye and must bow down after every conversation with him as a sign of respect. A young girl is a property owned by her husband. She could be summoned to entertain his guest however he deems fit. He can transfer his ownership to the highest bidder. He decides what she wears. . No one considered her opinion. . She is to be obeyed instructions given by the husband or father whether she agrees with them or not. She does all the housework and assist in the farm. A woman should never ask her husband to help her in the kitchen. . She is not good enough to be the leader of the clan. In essence, the society groomed beta women. These women do not take any decision. These women relied on their man to take the decision. She is a good girl only when she suppresses her feelings and submits to the traditional gender roles. Marriage is the reward for obedience. She learns to love guys that give commands. Such shy and submissive women admire Men who have proven to be confident and good decision takers. Stupid girls love Alpha guys.

The introduction of education into the society changed everything. Schools treat boys and girls as equal. Schools select the prefect based on academic performance. There were no gender based prejudice. Male and female clear the grass. Guys and girls sweep the floor. She speaks during assembly. She looks at guys in the eyes and talk. She completes her tertiary institution and gets employed. She graduates from a Simp to a beta woman. Experience has taught her that hardwork leads to promotion ., she gets promoted to a managerial position. She delegates some of the task to junior workers. Her duties involves cooperating with other head of departments to achieve a certain goal. She is sent to represent the organization in multimillion naira deals. She learns to be assertive, aggressive, dominant. She graduates to an alpha female.

Men are becoming more egilateral and less brutal
Professional achievement did not correlate with relationship success. Many men avoided her like a plague. Only the confident once are bold enough to approach her. The relationship hit it up at first but soon she noticed hitches. She loves to be the center of attention. He desires the same. He speaks more and listens less. She wants someone to listen to her. She is used to giving instruction and not one to obey blindly like the simp girls do. He wants to be the boss , to have the power, to make the decision . Both are involved in power struggle. Her previous four relationship ended for similar reasons. She got to undergo total transformation to make her relationship work.

Guys and leadership style
It is her birthday and her boyfriend did not call her. She is pissed off and goes to his office unannounced to yell at him. She meets him in a passionate kiss with his secretary. She tries not to cry.

She is in pain and looks for a shoulder to lean on. She remembers her beta friend. She hurries to her plays and breaks down in tears immediately he opened the door. With him, she is not ashamed to break down and shed tears when necessary He comforts her and listens patiently as she pours her heart. She didn’t know when she dozed off. She woke up and found herself in his bedroom. It is midnight, late to drive back home This is not the first time she would pass the night in his apartment. On each occasion, he would lie on the couch. He never touched her. She felt safe around him. Her exes would have attempted to sleep with her despite her mood. Maybe he did not find her sexually appealing she thought. She went to the couch and found him working on his laptop. There was her pics as his wallpaper. She inquired why and he opened up his feelings towards her. He had wanted to ask her out for a long time, but he was afraid she might not only reject him, but she might end the entire friendship since he was not in the same class as he was. The latter was a risk too big to take. He brought out a letter he had written to her expressing his intention to the next level. He lacked the courage to do so. This was before she met her last ex. She was speechless. That day marked the beginning of sexual friendship.

Alpha and Beta male
Sm What he lacked in aggression, he made up with attentiveness. He spends a high amount of time touching her slowly in an attempt to build the urge in her until she could not resist. Her previous Alpha exes who assumed they know what she needed in bed. Her beta friend was humble enough to ask her what her sexual cravings were. He understood that each girl is unique and has various need. He cuddles her after releasing, and they discussed how it went before they both clean up. . She does not feel used.

He knows all her sexual fantasies and deepest secret. He had been there for during her last five heart breaks. He had never forgotten her birthday. He knows her more than he knows herself. She has poured all her heart to him. He had never hit her . She could be Moody and provocative attimes, yet he never disrespected her. He sees her as an equal. He is a democratic husband. Alpha husband’s give out orders like a soldier. He would make an ideal father ;one the kids could trust and not one to be feared.

They have been involved in this sexual friendship for over two years now. She has learned from experience that Alpha Male is not suitable for her. With a beta male, she does not have to pretend to be who she is not in other to fit into the traditional wife role. He let her be herself .She considers marrying her best friend. But that could come at a cost. His laid back approach makes it difficult for him to get ahead in his professional life. She knew she would be the one handling the major part of thebill if she were to maintain her status. It would be wise to bend low to his status. A little price she is willing to pay. She had to close the deal now or risk loosing him out forever to another client.

She got the wedding ring and asked for his hands in marriage. They are happily married.

We can infer that Alpha women date their fellow Alphas but end up settling down with a non-Alpha. Alpha guys propose to beta women. Alpha women propose to beta guys. She has learnt to discard the traditional notion that women marry higher up. Such union is ticking time bomb waiting to explode . The competition for power and dominance is second to none . The world is changing in gender roles and Alpha male are yet to realise that. Men must not be the bread winner. Men must not confront situation outrightly. Certain problems require careful thoughtful dialogue

https://tobechispeaks./2020/12/20/girls-propose-to-this-kind-of-guy/

one packet of banger for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by krushdripper(m): 1:05am On Dec 27, 2020
Salex007:

Am 31
Hanh ?
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by krushdripper(m): 1:05am On Dec 27, 2020
Change your ideas .
Re: She Said I'm Too Gentle For Her by aquame: 3:51am On Dec 27, 2020
Don't let this pussy people change your character and don't be a yes guy to all her request, learn to say No at the right time.
Salex007:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into / Hot New Photos Of Peace Olayemi, The Nigerian Porn Star / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.