Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,966 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children (46830 Views)

Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded / Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. / Woman Whose Husband Absconded, Gave Birth To Twin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by toboy: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Judybash93(m): 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
Eeyahhh Pele oOo... But inasmuch as you've said all these, we'll still wait to hear from you husband sha...e get why
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Lambarry1: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lol 1 case out of millions. What about all those women who ran abroad with the children without spousal consent, how many of such women were deported. Hahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by OliverK: 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
Righteousness2:

Is this a movie or For Real?

If it is For Real, Don't run mad.
Calm yourself down. Try all the Possible contacts you can to get Him on phone to know What really is on Ground.

Possibly make a Complaint to His Parents, the Nigerian police and the British Embassy.

Prayers will be your Main key in these times..

Prayers can control him and bring him back with your kids the same way he left.

Be Calm! Stay Calm!
Don't create tension for yourself..

Prayers? Rubbish.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by adanny01(m): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:
Pls help me people. My world is collapsing. It's a marriage of 10years and blessed with 3kids (2 boys and a girl). Like every other marriages, we've had our own shares of ups and downs. No marriage is perfect.

Last month i went to work. By the time I came back the children were no where to be found, including my husband. Initially, I thought they went out or something. Around 11pm I got worried and called my brother in-law who is a police to track my husband numbers

He contacted other family members and he found out my husband left for UK with our children forever.

I don't know what to do. I'm running mad. Pls is there any authority I can contact in the UK? Or can I go to the UK/ British Commission in Nigeria to lay a formal complaint? Is there any NGO I can contact?

Modified For those saying I'm a bad wife, I'm not. I've been very supportive in a every way a wife can be. I've lived in both physical and verbal abusive marriage within the last 10years of my life. He's a violent man, adulterous, alcoholic and a fervent smoker. He gets drunk and get home and beat me up Infront of the children unprovoked. I have evidences and witnesses

I often threaten him I would take my children and go away cause I can't watch and allow them to grow in such a toxic home.

So sorry madam.

Please first do a self check and point to yourself your own faults, if possible seek advice from someone who will tell you what bad things you did to deserve such treatment.

Secondly, your husband was wrong I admit. You don't want to make more of a mess than it is already. Be bold and get your husband to the dialogue table.

Thirdly, your first priority at this time should be their welfare, then find out his plan for the kids and how you can come into the plan. Finally, ask him to make things right by either saving what is left of the marriage or divorce.

At this point, hold off any court, human rights, NGO, embassy or police case till you can't get his family to get him to talk. Give the family a dateline when you will report to relevant agencies.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by LadyTianna(f): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is such a horrible terrible thing to do to a mother. I can't begin to imagine how hurt you've been Op. Carrying 3 pregnancies, raising and nurturing your babies only for your life partner to run away with them. No matter how someone has wronged you, this is just too cruel

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by 79733139(m): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Get a lawyer asap! Nairaland isn't the best place to seek for advice.

TemiBami2020:
Pls help me people. My world is collapsing. It's a marriage of 10years and blessed with 3kids (2 boys and a girl). Like every other marriages, we've had our own shares of ups and downs. No marriage is perfect.

Last month i went to work. By the time I came back the children were no where to be found, including my husband. Initially, I thought they went out or something. Around 11pm I got worried and called my brother in-law who is a police to track my husband numbers

He contacted other family members and he found out my husband left for UK with our children forever.

I don't know what to do. I'm running mad. Pls is there any authority I can contact in the UK? Or can I go to the UK/ British Commission in Nigeria to lay a formal complaint? Is there any NGO I can contact?

Modified For those saying I'm a bad wife, I'm not. I've been very supportive in a every way a wife can be. I've lived in both physical and verbal abusive marriage within the last 10years of my life. He's a violent man, adulterous, alcoholic and a fervent smoker. He gets drunk and get home and beat me up Infront of the children unprovoked. I have evidences and witnesses

I often threaten him I would take my children and go away cause I can't watch and allow them to grow in such a toxic home.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by ladywise: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Pray seriously against this marine spirits.
Giant Half man half fish.

This wicked spirits is the course of your problem.

And he is married to most women here on Earth. Both married and unmarried women.

Pray seriously against this wicked marine spirits.

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by JONSYN7154: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Harrykn:
Mad oh
Mad oh
Who get US Embassy customer service number help a sister.

But sister oh, what's this thing that made your hubby [del]absconded [/del] Travelled w_o_you?
I work with US embassy here in abuja we've had similar case like that. let her go to UK consular in Lagos or come to UK High commission here in abuja to repot the issue. They'll help her.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Hassanmaye(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Perfectsouth:
This man just used my masterplan..
I need to device other means to go about mine without her even having a say at all.

Shares of ups and down my left yansh..
Only God knows the hell that man has been through, now he is free...
Smart man, he would have been planning this for a while and believe while he was planning this, he will be in his best behavior and even be the best husband to his wife just to make his plans a success
That's my plan also I need to japa and leave this country sharp sharp
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Machant: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by PrinceFashion: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
If you get those papers and they deport him back here madam you're not safe it's either you find your way out of the country or find a way to reach him and you guys can talk ....d man that travel with his kids without telling you na him u wan call back here ...it's very dangerous for your life and at the end your kids will turn stray dogs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Lehksyen4life(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
For the man to have done that, you must be a bad wife and him taking the children along means he's a good and responsible man who loves his family, I hate women who treats Good men badly.

This is the most sensible advice you've given lately. More of this always!

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
That man is a good man,I can see through her post

More like the zzor I know. wink

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Lifecanbeamazin: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Go to the embassy to file a complaint asap. Make sure you have his picture and that of your children as well.
You don't own anyone any explanation about your marriage on this platform.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by AwesomeStormy00(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Do you've pictures of your kids? Are you legally married? Do you have all the papers to your kids births call uk high commission, they can track him down with his passport number and visa no panic
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by jaxxy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:

They left Nigeria for the UK. His brother said he was able to reach him and he said he's not out for divorce. But I know the deceptive part of him. I lived with him for 10years.I just didn't know he could pull this kind of stunt.

Deceptive how? What did u do? People don’t act this way all of a sudden So what transpired btwn u guys lately or this year. The clue is always there bt I understand u may not want to say it. undecided
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Hassanmaye(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
For the man to have done that, you must be a bad wife and him taking the children along means he's a good and responsible man who loves his family, I hate women who treats Good men badly.
No be your gender again? If the man is beating the hell out of her she will have stayed and endure it
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Hassanmaye(m): 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Draslo:

Please release the account back to the owner. Zzor would never type this.
Haha

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Verysmart101: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:

Madam ur a chronic liar.A bad wife will never admit she is.For a man to runaway with his kids,madam e get y can ur consience will judge u if ur d reason.Honestly madam,just move on with ur life
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by PeacenLove2: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:

Op, I really empathize with you. This must be disconcerting but please try to relax so your next move wouldn't aggravate the situation. Don't be quick to rush to the British Commission. Consider your condition and that of the kids, ask the right questions.

If your kids are brought back, can you cater for them without chasing their father for support?

If the kids are better off in the UK, could you have visitation rights and all? Would it be better if you could co-parent long distance?

If after considering everything and your best option is to approach the British Commission, then do so by all means. May God strengthen you at this time.

Your husband is a very mean man. An act like this could destroy a mother completely. Shame on all those who support this disgraceful demonic act.

Op please try to establish communication with the man through his family especially. They probably knew of his plan but regardless, an amicable solution can still be reached. Hopefully, there are reasonable people in that family that can influence him. You don't have to stay married to raise your children. God help you.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by posh4545(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
if this your write-up is truth forget it you don't pay attentions to your kids how can a man plan all this without any of your kids telling you..u see your life..
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by lereinter(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Is your husband a UK citizen?
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by katyamizotta: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:

I wish you had turned the story around. Pretend to be a man whose wife abducted the kids and went to the UK. You would have received more help and information from people here.
Most of the members of this forum do not think much of women, including women.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
I also want to add this:

1) No matter whether you are the worst wife on earth, does not give anyone right to take your biological kids from you without your consent.
You owe no one an explanation about your marriage, I wonder why you included details about your marriage. Seriously that was uncalled for. The embassy knows that.the rules, so go find out whether a consent may have being faked on your behalf.

2) Stop involving his family members with your next plans. You need to contact an expert/lawyer immediately cos your life may be in danger. If a death certificate was faked for you, his family may be trailing your movement and planning to physically kill you inorder to silence you. This depends on your next move.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by GboyegaD(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Gokoyer0:
When the father being deported, can you tell me what will be the fate of their 3 kids?

They will as well. The very reason why she should let him know before doing such so that they can have a discussion about the situation.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by 360command: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
If truly he did that without the wife's consent,that is kidnapping. That alone is his crime, whatever reasons for that, judge won't hear.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
That man is a good man,I can see through her post
don't say so!!everybody with there weakness...
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by providencia(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mynd44:

You know you are defending a crime right? No matter what the wife might have done, the best thing is to get a divorce, file for custody and then travel. What he has done is wrong.

OP, make sure he is in the UK, find out more like passport number and address then approach the police and British embassy. He will be deported
So that the kids will come and suffer in this shithole country.
Instead of u to advise the woman to make peace with the man through the man's family and go get her visa too.
Na wa for una

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Olaideolayemi(m): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
debbydams:
Hummm..something is not right here ma'am, just calm down for now, give it two days before taking any actions.. No man will do that if the wife is good to him, if u are a good wife as u claim to be your hubby is Nigeria �� probably wants to give u April Fool in dec nd if u are bad wife pls leave those kids let them enjoy abroad abeg.. Nd find a way to reconcile with your hubby..
I try to get in touch with you,but I don't know,how to reach you!!!I hope you feel better now
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by debbydams(f): 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Olaideolayemi:
I try to get in touch with you,but I don't know,how to reach you!!!I hope you feel better now
yes.thanks
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Mrgreg5295: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
I'm a man but men are scum

You guys should stop criticising the OP. Be sensitive and consider her mental health.

If y'all can't render any meaningful advice or directions then read and move on
including your dad

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding / My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding With Four Days To Go / Man Buys A New Car For His Mother, Says 'It Has Been My Dream'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.