Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children (46785 Views)

Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded / Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. / Woman Whose Husband Absconded, Gave Birth To Twin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by dejol88: 7:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
AdaNri1:
Which peace? He committed a crime by abducting their kids. Mind you his visa will be revoked for this. Once his name is on the record whatever town or city he moves to will not shield him even if it takes months or years. His fingerprints and biometric data which was taken when he applied for visa/passport/verified upon arrival to Britain will fish him out.
Abduction? How? For taking his biological kids? The only crime if any is if he forged any document and not abduction. How will you proof that in court?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Ten06(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
No husband will run away with children if the wife is a good wife.
He is alcoholic, he is this and that. Who made him so?
As a bachelor, If he was like the way you described him, would you have married him?

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Openbusiness: 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
JustforMen:

Wetin come bring Jesu enter this yeye matter?
It's such attempts to relate everything to religion to that makes nonsense of sense and reason.
Jesus did not bear the name of any father, my friend! Stop being crazy.
if you want to see who is being crazy, then I suggest you look in the mirror cuz from your comment I can see that you must be very MAD.
Matthew 1: 1 An account of the genealogy* of Jesus the Messiah,* the son of David, the son of Abraham.

2 Abraham was the father of Isaac, and Isaac the father of Jacob, and Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers, 3 and Judah the father of Perez and Zerah by Tamar, and Perez the father of Hezron, and Hezron the father of Aram, 4 and Aram the father of Aminadab, and Aminadab the father of Nahshon, and Nahshon the father of Salmon, 5 and Salmon the father of Boaz by Rahab, and Boaz the father of Obed by Ruth, and Obed the father of Jesse, 6 and Jesse the father of King David.

And David was the father of Solomon by the wife of Uriah, 7 and Solomon the father of Rehoboam, and Rehoboam the father of Abijah, and Abijah the father of Asaph,* 8 and Asaph* the father of Jehoshaphat, and Jehoshaphat the father of Joram, and Joram the father of Uzziah, 9 and Uzziah the father of Jotham, and Jotham the father of Ahaz, and Ahaz the father of Hezekiah, 10 and Hezekiah the father of Manasseh, and Manasseh the father of Amos,* and Amos* the father of Josiah, 11 and Josiah the father of Jechoniah and his brothers, at the time of the deportation to Babylon.

12 And after the deportation to Babylon: Jechoniah was the father of Salathiel, and Salathiel the father of Zerubbabel, 13 and Zerubbabel the father of Abiud, and Abiud the father of Eliakim, and Eliakim the father of Azor, 14 and Azor the father of Zadok, and Zadok the father of Achim, and Achim the father of Eliud, 15 and Eliud the father of Eleazar, and Eleazar the father of Matthan, and Matthan the father of Jacob, 16 and Jacob the father of Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom Jesus was born, who is called the Messiah.

From the human genealogy of Jesus given above, didn't his lineage come from Joseph his "father", or did you see his mother Mary's lineage attributed to him? Mtchwwwww!!!
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by UDUJ(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
He's a great guy, and can be very objective and neutral. We don't have issues, even though we don't always agree on certain political views, social or societal issues, we agree to disagree, we argue to learn and improve. Mynd44 is the best moderator on Nairaland. I have examined all of them. He stands heads and shoulders above the rest! And he is the most hardworking mod too. 4am he don dey push topics go front page. He is a correct somebody.

cheesy grin cheesy You just dey burst mynd44 head with all these praisings, but truth be told the dude is a hardworking moderator sha. You have to give that to him.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by tradepunter: 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Lady we can help you find him and get the kids for you.

First utilize the legal channels available to before we can come in, all the best.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by madridsta007(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:
Pls help me people. My world is collapsing. It's a marriage of 10years and blessed with 3kids (2 boys and a girl). Like every other marriages, we've had our own shares of ups and downs. No marriage is perfect.

Last month i went to work. By the time I came back the children were no where to be found, including my husband. Initially, I thought they went out or something. Around 11pm I got worried and called my brother in-law who is a police to track my husband numbers

He contacted other family members and he found out my husband left for UK with our children forever.

I don't know what to do. I'm running mad. Pls is there any authority I can contact in the UK? Or can I go to the UK/ British Commission in Nigeria to lay a formal complaint? Is there any NGO I can contact?

Modified For those saying I'm a bad wife, I'm not. I've been very supportive in a every way a wife can be. I've lived in both physical and verbal abusive marriage within the last 10years of my life. He's a violent man, adulterous, alcoholic and a fervent smoker. He gets drunk and get home and beat me up Infront of the children unprovoked. I have evidences and witnesses

I often threaten him I would take my children and go away cause I can't watch and allow them to grow in such a toxic home.

I often threaten him I would take my children and go away cause I can't watch and allow them to grow in such a toxic home.

This was why he did what he did. You threatened him. Men and women do not like threats and when you show someone that you have the capacity to get a threat done, they preempt you and work behind you to oppose what you are planning to do. Whether you have planned it or is a mere threat is irrelevant. That you've spoken it is enough for them to act.

As for your kids and your husband, better reach out to the relatives.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by InvertedHammer: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
femi4:
You mean throughout the time he masterminded and executed his UK plan, you didn't see any sign. Na wa for you o madam....your sensitivity and sojibility dey low o
/
Isn't it obvious that she was not involved in her family? She was busy frolicking around while her family was in jeopardy.

\

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by bepositive11: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
I'm sorry that this happened to you. Just ignore those people assuming that you're a bad wife -- they don't even know you or the full story. No one deserves this. No one is perfect. If there were issues on your side or his side, it should have been resolved. Mothers have a very powerful bond with their children. I would run mad if this happened to me. Those commenting in favour of your husband need to learn to put themselves in other people's shoes. If their spouse did it to them, they wouldn't be able to handle it.

I don't have any helpful advice to offer, but I hope that this gets resolved. All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by InvertedHammer: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
humilitypays:
how well a mother was she A bad wife can never be a good mother undecided

You Naija ladies of today need to improve. You sounding like you based in the UK, hope u no follow lipsrsealed
/
She is volunteering to help while infact she is planning to throw fuel into the fire. Such toxic women search out for others to lead astray. Let her go ahead and work with the AdaNri1 of a lady. I give it 6 months and she will open another thread for lamentations.

/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by jahlove4jah: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
thesicilian:
Sorry for your predicament. But a man does not just suddenly wake up and run away with 3 children to the UK because of the regular "shares of ups and downs in marriage". And how was he even able to process his and the kids travel documents without you knowing?
Start the story from the beginning.

Things happens.

A close relative experienced exactly this sane senario last ten years. But in her case it was just the husband that left. 10 years and he is still not home

So let's not be quick to conclude.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Openbusiness: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
UDUJ:

cheesy grin cheesy You just dey burst mynd44 head with all these praisings, but truth be told the dude is a hardworking moderator sha. You have to give that to him.
Honestly, i'm not trying to praise him. I'm just being factual and honest. He is the most objective and neutral moderator on Nairaland. The rest of the bunch are mostly biased or have vested interests. Let me give you a simple example of his neutrality. If 10 people create a thread on the same topic, maybe like a news in politics section, he will check all those threads and the person that first posted the news, as per the earliest time, that's the thread he will push to front page. That is unique to him.

Even when it comes to mediating between conflicting parties, yes the "human" factor can come in sometimes, but he's mostly objective in most situations and he doesn't show favoritism or this clique is my clique so let me use my mod privilege to suppress the other voices or not even the level playing field etc. But some other mods here, all kinds of bias and stuff. Also most of the relevant useful meaningful topics that hit front page, na him dey push am there.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Gokoyer0(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
When the father being deported, can you tell me what will be the fate of their 3 kids?
GboyegaD:
I will advice you like a family member. Contact the British High Commission to let them know he never sought your consent. Once you can justify the consent letter he submitted was falsified, his records are shattered and he might be deported. You can find a way to get his number and have that discussion with him before doing that to bring him back to his senses

Have you contacted his HR to be sure he resigned? They should be able to give you that information as his next of kin of he has you listed.

Lastly, to the clowns saying she must have been a bad wife, you don't have enough information to judge any of the parties in this marriage. That said, I know situations where the bad ones are the ones trying to run away with the kids.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by humilitypays(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
She is volunteering to help while infact she is planning to throw fuel into the fire. Such toxic women search out for others to lead astray. Let her go ahead and work with the AdaNri1 of a lady. I give it 6 months and she will open another thread for lamentations.

/
feminists coven cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by humilitypays(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Honestly, i'm not trying to praise him. I'm just being factual and honest. He is the most objective and neutral moderator on Nairaland. The rest of the bunch are mostly biased or have vested interests. Let me give you a simple example of his neutrality. If 10 people create a thread on the same topic, maybe like a news in politics section, he will check all those threads and the person that first posted the news, as per the earliest time, that's the thread he will push to front page. That is unique to him.

Even when it comes to mediating between conflicting parties, yes the "human" factor can come in sometimes, but he's mostly objective in most situations and he doesn't show favoritism or this clique is my clique so let me use my mod privilege to suppress the other voices or not even the level playing field etc. But some other mods here, all kinds of bias and stuff. Also most of the relevant useful meaningful topics that hit front page, na him dey push am there.
Mynd44 is a tribal bigot like me, so take it easy oh cheesy
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by babwilms(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Madam, I have seen this almost happen to a cousin of mine before. My cousin contacted the US Embassy when she got wind of what her husband was doing with the kids without her consent. Even fake divorce join.

Infact every thing was almost complete. The US Embassy had to send someone down to my my Uncles place to verify things with my cousin with the children present.

The guy has been banned from the US now. He appearantly has a girl friend in the US doing the whole processing together. Fake documents inclusive ( fake divorce)

My advice is that you contact the UK consular office in Nigeria and make an official complain and seek their advice on what to do next. Trust me they will look for those children and get to the root of the matter. It will take time and it is equally exhaustive. Dont give up.

Also you need to act fast, the longer you leave those kids the harder it becomes to get them back.

My mother did the same to my son, she would not give me my son back when we wanted him to come back to Nigeria to stay with us. The boy had stayed with her for close to 3 years and she would not allow us to talk to him f9r close to a year. O boy, i returned to the UK sharply, resign my good job for Naija. Even at that it took almost two years of legal battle to get my son back to stay with us his parents. It was not funny.

Act fast if you are reading this message and dont inform his family members. What you need now a loyal and supportive friends.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by ghettochild(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:
Pls help me people. My world is collapsing. It's a marriage of 10years and blessed with 3kids (2 boys and a girl). Like every other marriages, we've had our own shares of ups and downs. No marriage is perfect.

Last month i went to work. By the time I came back the children were no where to be found, including my husband. Initially, I thought they went out or something. Around 11pm I got worried and called my brother in-law who is a police to track my husband numbers

He contacted other family members and he found out my husband left for UK with our children forever.

I don't know what to do. I'm running mad. Pls is there any authority I can contact in the UK? Or can I go to the UK/ British Commission in Nigeria to lay a formal complaint? Is there any NGO I can contact?

Modified For those saying I'm a bad wife, I'm not. I've been very supportive in a every way a wife can be. I've lived in both physical and verbal abusive marriage within the last 10years of my life. He's a violent man, adulterous, alcoholic and a fervent smoker. He gets drunk and get home and beat me up Infront of the children unprovoked. I have evidences and witnesses

He didn't go to uk o.. he's in Nigeria..
He no go even fit enter UK this time
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by debbydams(f): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:

This happened since November.
ma'am why not going to church ⛪️ nd. Seek God he alone can do it.. Nd get a good man of God that assist in prayers.. If your story is real can u send pm.. Mayb I cn help u ma but if u b man no send pm o..just felt bad for u..God cn do all things..
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by AfroKnight: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
One sided story.

The man is running away from something he considers a threat to his peace or his life.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by cho25bc(f): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
For the man to have done that, you must be a bad wife and him taking the children along means he's a good and responsible man who loves his family, I hate women who treats Good men badly.

This is not the same zzor that i know.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by MrFly(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
he gave u a full dose of what u wanted giving him. Ur a bad wife without being told!
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by onome2013: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
You left for work maybe around 6.30am, and returned back by 7.30am . Does it means till when you got home , there was no call from to check the children's well being?that should have given you a signal on what was happening. You are also near bad mother.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by adanny01(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
tidalstorm:

I smell sarcasm.
It still shows one thing though, the marriage had been over for a long time.
The kind of marriage where the couples sleep back to back and give each othher the silent treatment.

The guy just took ghosting to a whole new level.

True talk, the marriage was over long before he got papers for him and the kids.

Whatever the case may be, that a well laid plan was executed so well means op has been living a lie for a long time while being oblivious of her real problems.

Despite op's faults, the hubby is clearly a weak and bad man. Some how I feel he orchestrated the plan in part to punish and frustrate his wife and not for good intentions for the kids.

His actions is completely out of order, he can be sued or deported for this. It is abduction which ever way it looks.

What happens to divorce? He had the option of doing it legally but didn't which means he is not doing it for best intentions.

I think if he went to court with clean hands, he can get the kids with plans to give them a good life abroad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by PointZerom: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
For the man to have done that, you must be a bad wife and him taking the children along means he's a good and responsible man who loves his family, I hate women who treats Good men badly.

I agree with you till eternity.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by ladywise: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is your opportunity to repent from your wicked ways and give your life to Christ.

Second ask your husband forgiveness and get ready to submit yourself totally to him.

Follow all these in a peaceful way.

Forget police.

Pray seriously. Especially pray for self control and good character.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by DEBJOCH1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
" I often threaten him I would take my children and go away cause I can't watch and allow them to grow in such a toxic home" . Madam, I am also a married man with children, you won't keep threatening me as a wife with such a word as such up, and you expect me to keep calm. Think very very well the fault may be from you.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by humilitypays(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
No, he's not. Politics section na my playing ground for Nairaland, so I know. But nobody is perfect, everyone get him own comma for body one way or another. Even me wey I dey type, d bomb wey dey my head na nuclear bomb grin
Mynd Na Buhari when it comes to tribalism and nepotism bro, he is our Supreme Leader in that regard.

Anytime u hear that militants blew up his thatch house, Na because of his anti Igbo stance angry
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by tit(f): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
humilitypays:
if she tries this your advice and those kids gets deported back to Nigeria, when they grow up and find out their mom was the reason they are stuck in Nigeria, they will forever hate her!

Op better follow family mediation and don't listen to all these evil advisers.

In the long run, it will pay off for you.

Don't make any formal complaint to British High Commission that may lead to their deportation pls. For the sake of your kids don't do it

Is the Dominique that gave that advise a witch?
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by joyousever(f): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2020
You're a lady, don't be too hasty with conclusions you know nothing about. She's in a situation right now, as a fellow woman, you should be empathetic with words of consolation, that's if you must comment or better still pass, if you've got nothing sensible to say.
Zzor:
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by toboy: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Chai! OP Your situation just made me think up a similar sad story we had here in Montreal! A man abducted his two kids and after days of searching, they found the kids dead sad and the man no where to be found. It sounds like your husband is dealing with tough issues and then you threatened him on top of it with sth he holds dear. My piece of advice is to deal with a situation like this by seeing your husband as someone who need help and affection. A lot men go crazy about the idea of loosing thier Family and having to restart from zero. You can begin with connecting with your husband families or close friends and explain the situation. work together to make sure the children are safe first and that your husband understands they are his children and no body is taking them away from him. Please, don't threaten him he may not even mentally stable as we're speaking. If you find out where he is or is able to connect with him, approach it softly, tell him you're sorry about what you said, you love him, and didn't mean to threaten him that way. Keep your personal problems aside, you really needs to manage this amicably for the sake of the children. I'd recommend you ignore people asking you to put more on fire on this so no one is hurt. Also think long term, imagine if this done forcefully and he has to go to jail for it. He may plan a retaliation attack. It's really important that could dialogue and iron problem out peacefully. People can part ways in peace and with respect and proper arrangement if it no longer working. Na was oo, I have never experienced this sort of thing but it looks very worrying. Good luck Dear, praying it turns out well

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Openbusiness: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/

/
Guy those evening newspapers gang need new members na, to keep their inflated balloon ego afloat to carry the load of sadness, bitterness and frustration and loneliness hanging on their necks. When they see a happily married woman, they are not happy. How dare she have a husband that she submits to? When they see a marriage with issues, they jump out like a pack of hungry wolves ready to help their new prospective recruit tear whatever is left of her marriage into pieces so she can join their club of frustrated man-haters.

They can't get a man, and even if they get one, they can't keep him cuz they are toxic mannerless low IQ females, so everyone else must suffer and be blamed for it. As if we send u msg. All the married women out there that have a man to call the head of their home, may God continue to bless your union and make your bond stronger and give you more wisdom to understand and appreciate your man as the head of your family and know your role as his deputy, not Co-captain, not 2nd President but DEPUTY. Una go dey love oh kiss,

Don't mind all these frustrated ones that call themselves evening newspapers, they will be more than happy to help you destroy your marriage grin

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by YelloweWest: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Mad man.

Go to British council and file a complaint of kidnapping. He has no right to do that without your consent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How My Pastor Ruined My Marriage - Civil Servant / I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.