Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children (46754 Views)

Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded / Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. / Woman Whose Husband Absconded, Gave Birth To Twin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by cooooooks(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
This might be kidnapping (legally taking children without your consent).

I fear the only way to seriously approach this is to get the police involved.

If your husband could plan such a heist without your knowledge, he is likely ready with evidence he belives will favour him in the event of any legal issues.

You should probably contact the British High Commission.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by 1x2x3: 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
greatness77:
stop taking every word serious bro, the power of women relies in their tongue, these reminds me of a day when I was still struggling to survive dats about 5yrs now, i always quarrel with my roommate den so one day I bought an android phone this guy told me dat he will poison me to death or starb me if I'm sleeping and dat he will run away with my new android phone of 54k and my atm card, but[b] I overlooked everything and just see it as an empty threat[/b], till today notin happened and infact he is d one dat secured a good paying job for me today, what if I killed him just because he threatened me I would have been serving in prison by now, bro stop taking dis life serious.

Don't take threats lightly as a man.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by authority2006(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Germi9:

thank you whomever you are..you said my mind exactly,how was he able to prepare these documents without your knowledge...you obviously didn't care cos you were too into your job or distracted with some other things of no relevance and forgetting to uphold your family...my feelings for you is hum mm...still thinking

Was he doing the processing in his room or what?
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by dejol88: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
My take on this matter if true is to be sure the OP is really into the lives of these kids?
I have seen mother's who only bear such title but neglect the affairs of her kids. If I am to draw deduction from OP I think she only bears the title of mother and not putting it into practice.

If my deduction is correct, I think the kids are better staying with their father for proper upbringing. If the kids get deported and handover to the mother, what is the assurance the kids will get better care from her? Will this not lead to having another problem in our country due to failed upbringing? I think in this matter the welfare of the kids should be a priority before making a decision. It is obvious the marriage is gone.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by authority2006(m): 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
tunapawizzy:

op u have been replying other messages but for reasons best known to you alone, this one up here(that is the first response to ur post)does not deserve ur response....aunty please stop wasting our data and gedifok

It doesn't matter whether she replies that post or not, the husband was wrong to have done what he did. He is self centered, simple.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Jaqenhghar: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
PedroEastman:

That’s the bar she opened, you expected my father to go shout at her? Nah, he is a master planner, and yes I am truly my father’s son .

If he had done what you were expecting him to do she would have pretended to be a good woman and by now she would still be with us causing more havoc .

My Dad used wisdom.
If you call it that
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Openbusiness: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
For those people claiming they can deport the man, this is UK Embassy info for you below. Oya show your power fast fast and go an deport him na, shebi u be Superman. You will tell me whether the man passed through Libya desert to go to the UK, or whether he passed through UK Embassy itself and they stamped a VISA for him and minuted on it that he is carrying his children with him on flight. Whether he didn't submit his fatherhood documents at the embassy, you will tell me. Whether immigration at Heathrow airport didn't check his papers and check his children before granting him entry into UK, you will tell me. Mtchwwwww!!! Oya go and deport him na, shebi na u get power wey pass UK govt wey give am legal entry with his children. Nonsense!

British Deputy High Commission Lagos
11 Walter Carrington Crescent

Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

Telephone+234 (1) 277 0780/ 0781/ 0782

Use our contact form for consular enquiries:
www.gov.uk/contact-consulate-lagos

Access to the Consular Section is strictly by appointment only. Please call +234 (1) 277 0780/ 0781/ 0782 and select the consular option 24/7 for consular assistance or an appointment.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by UDUJ(m): 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
cococandy:
yet you people keep lining up for visas

hahahahhaa cheesy, I hope you know there are Nigerians that live better than most of your so called US based Nigerians. Nigerians that can decide to travel to any part of the world when they feel the need to. Not everyone wants to line up for visas to live as second class citizens when they already live a good life here. Just get that wrong notion out your head. Cheers cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Gofwane(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:
Pls help me people. My world is collapsing. It's a marriage of 10years and blessed with 3kids (2 boys and a girl). Like every other marriages, we've had our own shares of ups and downs. No marriage is perfect.

Last month i went to work. By the time I came back the children were no where to be found, including my husband. Initially, I thought they went out or something. Around 11pm I got worried and called my brother in-law who is a police to track my husband numbers

He contacted other family members and he found out my husband left for UK with our children forever.

I don't know what to do. I'm running mad. Pls is there any authority I can contact in the UK? Or can I go to the UK/ British Commission in Nigeria to lay a formal complaint? Is there any NGO I can contact?

Modified For those saying I'm a bad wife, I'm not. I've been very supportive in a every way a wife can be. I've lived in both physical and verbal abusive marriage within the last 10years of my life. He's a violent man, adulterous, alcoholic and a fervent smoker. He gets drunk and get home and beat me up Infront of the children unprovoked. I have evidences and witnesses

I often threaten him I would take my children and go away cause I can't watch and allow them to grow in such a toxic home.
this woman, you're a liar. Firstly, you don't have 2 boys and a girl. You have 3 girls. Am I right or wrong?

I don't want to reveal too much but I think I know you. You are in Ilorin.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Kelvinhunta: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
May not be in Nigeria but definitely not in UK. He knows mentioning d country would be easy to get him so he would just mention a random country
benjijosh:
Are your kids over 18? For him to traveled to the UK with them, both parents content is needed unless he claimed you’re dead and provided a proof grin

Your man is still in Nigeria jawe..
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by JustforMen: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
EFABBES:

Your father is a scum too

Why did you remind him na?
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by humilitypays(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Oga they CAN'T deport him. He is the FATHER. If he can prove that with their birth certificate and/or DNA test to verify his claim of fatherhood, then nobody is going to deport him. Don't let anyone be giving you fables. Anybody that wants to form Superman should go ahead and contact UK Embassy. Abeg just TRY IT. The man will NOT be deported, unless his Visa is not genuine. If he sure for you, let me go to UK embassy page and post their contact here for all those Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee making noise. Can you imagine saying a Father that took his own children has committed abduction crime, mtchwwww. OP if you like yourself, find a way to message your husband and make peace with him, that's your only solution.
I don't know what the immigration law of the UK says about this, that was why I made my initial statement but reading your comment brought joy to my soul knowing that those kids will never return back to Buhari's damaged Nigeria to suffer in future wink

My sincere advice to the op is for her to forget everything and go and remarry. At least we have so many able suitors in this Nairaland looking for a working class wife like her cool
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by membranus: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
I'm a man but men are scum

You guys should stop criticising the OP. Be sensitive and consider her mental health.

If y'all can't render any meaningful advice or directions then read and move on

You are not a man.

You are AltCtrlDel, a bot.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Kelvinhunta: 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
I respect ur opinion but I honestly think this will land d woman in more problems except she has made up her mind for divorce
dominique:

Go to UK high Commission and report him there. For him to have taken your kids out of the country without your knowledge or consent he must have either faked your death or used someone who isn't you to sign a consent form. Either ways, it's a serious immigration fraud to travel with minors using fake documents (death certificate or fake signature). This can get him deported and blacklisted if he's found guilty.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
thesicilian:
Sorry for your predicament. But a man does not just suddenly wake up and run away with 3 children to the UK because of the regular "shares of ups and downs in marriage". And how was he even able to process his and the kids travel documents without you knowing?
Start the story from the beginning.
Her kids went for visa interview with their dad, came back and never said to her, mummy some white people were asking us questions?
They must have seen some movements or activities by their dad and yet never discussed with their mum?

Terrible mother alert.

A man she says that gets drunk, smokes and abuses his wife but still care enough for the kids to the extent of absconding with them to a land of the unknown must have been a good father and by extension, not too bad as husband. For him to believe he had the capability of raising them alone shows he possibly had been doing that.

By the way from my experience, I no longer believe or trust women who lament about their family wahala online.

9 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by humilitypays(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
Gofwane:
this woman, you're a liar. Firstly, you don't have 2 boys and a girl. You have 3 girls. Am I right or wrong?

I don't want to reveal too much but I think I know you. You are in Ilorin.
pls spill it shocked
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by cococandy(f): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
UDUJ:

hahahahhaa cheesy, I hope you know there are Nigerians that live better than most of your so called US based Nigerians. Nigerians that can decide to travel to any part of the world when they feel the need to. Not everyone wants to line up for visas to live as second class citizens when they already live a good life here. Just get that wrong notion out your head. Cheers cool
doesn’t change the fact that the embassy lines are miles long. If all the men in USA are emasculated, why the rush to come over here then?
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by GboyegaD(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
authority2006:

Even at that, he didn't have authority, legal or moral right to do that. It is very wrong. The mother could be wrecked emotionally, develop HPB, lose concentration and so on. That's the highest level of wickedness

I never supported his behavior if you read my post well. The very reason I said she can approach the British High Commission.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
thesicilian:
Sorry for your predicament. But a man does not just suddenly wake up and run away with 3 children to the UK because of the regular "shares of ups and downs in marriage". And how was he even able to process his and the kids travel documents without you knowing?
Start the story from the beginning.
I have heard about someone this happened to. If I didn’t know them I’d be judging like you are. Her husband was just a bully who felt he could get away with it because of how much she loved him.
Many men dream of a submissive wife but don’t actually want one. They treat them badly

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Kelvinhunta: 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
U said it all! Plus is he is over smart he can also get a written consent letter authorizing him to travel with d kids signed by d wife, though he will forge d signature and make it look real. That will nail it above any question
Openbusiness:
Oga they CAN'T deport him. He is the FATHER. If he can prove that with their birth certificate and/or DNA test to verify his claim of fatherhood, then nobody is going to deport him. Don't let anyone be giving you fables. Anybody that wants to form Superman should go ahead and contact UK Embassy. Abeg just TRY IT. The man will NOT be deported, unless his Visa is not genuine. If he sure for you, let me go to UK embassy page and post their contact here for all those Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee making noise. Can you imagine saying a Father that took his own children has committed abduction crime, mtchwwww. OP if you like yourself, find a way to message your husband and make peace with him, that's your only solution.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Patrioticman007(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
For those people claiming they can deport the man, this is UK Embassy info for you below. Oya show your power fast fast and go an deport him na, shebi u be Superman. You will tell me whether the man passed through Libya desert to go to the UK, or whether he passed through UK Embassy itself and they stamped a VISA for him and minuted on it that he is carrying his children with him on flight. Whether he didn't submit his fatherhood documents at the embassy, you will tell me. Whether immigration at Heathrow airport didn't check his papers and check his children before granting him entry into UK, you will tell me. Mtchwwwww!!! Oya go and deport him na, shebi na u get power wey pass UK govt wey give am legal entry with his children. Nonsense!

British Deputy High Commission Lagos
11 Walter Carrington Crescent

Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria

Telephone+234 (1) 277 0780/ 0781/ 0782

Use our contact form for consular enquiries:
www.gov.uk/contact-consulate-lagos

Access to the Consular Section is strictly by appointment only. Please call +234 (1) 277 0780/ 0781/ 0782 and select the consular option 24/7 for consular assistance or an appointment.

Ignorance is not an excuse in law, but Nigerians will always display publicly, allow them educated illiterate to display some.

First of all the guy is a responsible father for moving his children out of this toxic environment. Let her feminist pals donate funds for the litigation in UK, for her.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by jice(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
I often threaten him I would take my children and go away cause I can't watch and allow them to grow in such a toxic home.[/quote]

You gave him the formula. Often threatening a man and often begging you and you think he a fool? Quiet unfortunate. I feel your pains anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by humilitypays(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
J111333:
Her kids went for visa interview with their dad, came back and never said to her, mummy some white people were asking us questions?
They must have seen some movements or activities by their dad and yet never discussed with their mum?

Terrible mother alert.

A man that gets drunk, smokes and abuses his wife but still care enough for the kids to the extent of absconding with them to a land of the unknown must have been a good father and by extension, not too bad as husband. For him to believe he had the capability of raising them alone shows he possibly had been doing that.

From my experience, I no longer believe or trust women who lament about their family wahala online.
in fact the case is closed!

If op was a great mom to the kids, they will definitely tell her about being interviewed by some white people like my friend here said, bro you are six much cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
For the man to have done that, you must be a bad wife and him taking the children along means he's a good and responsible man who loves his family, I hate women who treats Good men badly.
You’re far too judgmental and this is just harsh and inappropriate. Always wait to hear the other side of the story.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
humilitypays:
in fact the case is closed!

If op was a great mom to the kids, they will definitely tell her about being interviewed by some white people like my friend here said, bro you are six much cheesy
There’s no visa interview in UK visa applications. It is done via a third party company who employ mostly Nigerians and a few Indians.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
until you are deep into marriage - you never really understand why the ups and downs never showed up while you were dating. -life must carry on either way e don be

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Kelvinhunta: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
She will still fail. Her best bet is to make peace with her husband which I know is 99% impossible now, anyother plans will fail. For a man to go this far u should understand that enough has been enough. Am talking from experience cos I did similar
Truth234:

He is a joke. Approach the British embassy but before you do so report a missing man and three children with the Nigerian police, copy blogs with his picture and the kids.

Create noise to escalate it, then approach the British Embassy with the details from his family, carry your wedding certificate and other legal documents, you may want to do so with a lawyer.

I am guessing they are below 18. So he needs your consent to take the kids. However, push for a case of missing three people, father and three kids with 200 million Nigerians to escalate it.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by jice(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:

I often threaten him I would take my children and go away cause I can't watch and allow them to grow in such a toxic home.

You gave him the formula. Often threatening a man and often begging you and you think he a fool? Quiet unfortunate. I feel your pains anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by humilitypays(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Ignorance is not an excuse in law, but Nigerians will always display publicly, allow them educated illiterate to display some.

First of all the guy is a responsible father for moving his children out of this toxic environment. Let her feminist pals donate funds for the litigation in UK, for her.
No need for litigation, she should just remarry and start another family. There are many Nairaland guys who love working class feminists, they will be wiling to wife her asap. Wishing them a happy married life in advance.

Those kids must not come back to Buhari's Bandit and herdsmen terrorists damaged Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by dejol88: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Deportation is not easy as discussed here. You think with this covid 19 when all government offices are working in snail speed your case will be treated as priority? In fact the case might not be treated self only to be kept in archive for reference purposes.
Madam, go and make peace!

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Kelvinhunta: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
True but this type of decisions r not taken because of just d regular Ups and downs of marriage. There r more to it. Someones life is in danger
LaEvilIMiss:
until you are deep into marriage - you never really understand why the ups and downs never showed up while you were dating. -life must carry on either way e don be
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by JustforMen: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Make peace with your husband, apologize and submit to him, that's your only viable option. Even though you are both the parents, the children are HIS, not yours. That's why children bear their father's surname, not mother. Even Jesus bore his father's name and took after the Lineage of Joseph, not Mary. That's the law of Nature, that's the system God put in place.

If you report to UK embassy, it won't change anything. You will only worsen the situation for yourself.

Wetin come bring Jesu enter this yeye matter?
It's such attempts to relate everything to religion to that makes nonsense of sense and reason.
Jesus did not bear the name of any father, my friend! Stop being crazy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook / I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.