Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children (46741 Views)

Woman Begs For Money With Her Newborn Triplets After Her Husband Absconded / Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For. / Woman Whose Husband Absconded, Gave Birth To Twin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by humilitypays(m): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
AdaNri1:
There’s no visa interview in UK visa applications. It is done via a third party company who employ mostly Nigerians and a few Indians.
so as a fellow woman, advice the op to go and remarry in peace, her children will remember her when they grow up, let her not worry, kids never forget their mother. At least she have this thread as evidence to show them that she didn't abandon them but their dad absconded with them to give them a better life grin
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by hashtagged(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
@TemiBami2020 After seeing a woman come online to lie about rape can you still believe women again. I had a bad father and bad father's don't run away with their kids, they dump their kids and leave. He probably left cause you were very irresponsible and a very bad wife.
My Uncle left his wife the same way when he found out his wife had been cheating on him and she left their last born seriously sick to go and fvck another man, the guy is fed up.

Zzor did someone steal your phone?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
True but this type of decisions r not taken because of just d regular Ups and downs of marriage. There r more to it. Someones life is in danger

you are right - it adds up over the years and at some point , it goes beyond the point of no-return and manage-manage can no longer hold things together

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Poster you came here to find a solution to your problem but met the harsh criticism of narrow minded, judgemental Nigerians. This is reality.
What you can do is write to both Nigeria foreign affairs ministry and UK high commission informing them of this development. Your husband has commuted a crime of kidnapping and abduction since you both shared legal custody of the kids.

You need to issue their date of birth and passport pages. Find out what part of the UK he may be in and write to the city or county council, he will be arrested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by dejol88: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
hashtagged:
@TemiBami2020 After seeing a woman come online to lie about rape can you still believe women again. I had a bad father and bad father's don't run away with their kids, they dump their kids and leave. He probably left cause you were very irresponsible and a very bad wife.
My Uncle left his wife the same way when he found out his wife had been cheating on him and she left their last born seriously sick to go and fvck another man, the guy is fed up.

Zzor did someone steal your phone?

You are absolutely correct. Some just bear the title mother but in reality they are not. Reason why the welfare of the kids should be considered first not her ranting

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
humilitypays:
so as a fellow woman, advice the op to go and remarry in peace, her children will remember her when they grow up, let her not worry, kids never forget their mother. At least she have this thread as evidence to show them that she didn't abandon them but their dad absconded with them to give them a better life grin
She can do more. I would even send an email to the county council where they live. Social services will take those kids within a week if she knows what city or borough they live in.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by katyamizotta: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
UDUJ:

People just wake up and tell funny stories and expect us to take them serious. For those of us that lived a good part of our adult lives overseas this your story makes no sense. Apologies if I sound insulting but your story just doesn't add up.

You say you are legally married to your husband, then it's almost impossible for him to get visas for himself and the kids without providing your death certificate or something to show you are no more in the picture. Unless you are telling us he forged the travel documents for the visas, in which case you have legal grounds. But anyway your story doesn't add up. Apologies for being too blunt.

Divorce and death certificates are not verified by the embassy. They are only for documentation or until someone raises a petition: therefore anyone can make up any certificate and present. If her spouse emigrated then he forged those documents.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by humilitypays(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
AdaNri1:
She can do more. I would even send an email to the county council where they live. Social services will take those kids within a week if she knows what city or borough they live in.
she doesn't need all that stress..I thought ladies said marriage is a scam Let her go and enjoy her single life again without stress, when her kids grow up, they will definitely come back to her.

She should be thankful to her ex hubby for lifting the burden off her shoulder already Na, shebi undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by JoeEeL(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Abduction and trafficking, do you even hear yourself at all? Abduction and trafficking for children that are his biological children, for a man that is the father of the children. No bloody Jupiter can arrest him anywhere, not in the UK, not the UK government, nobody. Unless, maybe you can go and arrest him yourself na, since you are the Bruce Lee of the wife that wants to charge a man according to your own personal laws that a father taking his children away is abduction. Kikikikiki, you funny oh grin

Small small o. Na mod be that guy so. Nor too wash am. grin
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by dejol88: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
AdaNri1:
With this covid 19? When everything is almost to a halt? Do you no how long it takes to get a reply from government these days? Even if he got the city correctly, wouldn't the man change location and hide his ID? Best is for her to make peace not gra gra

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Obason22(m): 7:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
If ur husband is as bad as u called him why so worried about getting children back, after all children belongs to thier father, from what u said I discovered that u value the work u does more than the kids, and he cannot longer stand ur excuse every day so continue ur job while he search for better place to rest.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
dejol88:

With this covid 19? When everything is almost to a halt? Do you no how long it takes to get a reply from government these days? Even if he got the city correctly, wouldn't the man change location and hide his ID? Best is for her to make peace not gra gra
Which peace? He committed a crime by abducting their kids. Mind you his visa will be revoked for this. Once his name is on the record whatever town or city he moves to will not shield him even if it takes months or years. His fingerprints and biometric data which was taken when he applied for visa/passport/verified upon arrival to Britain will fish him out.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by vickydevoka(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
I will do the same thing o. Bcus if de go to cut de woman will take custody of de children. Leaving de man with nothing
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
humilitypays:
she doesn't need all that stress..I thought ladies said marriage is a scam Let her go and enjoy her single life again without stress, when her kids grow up, they will definitely come back to her.

She should be thankful to her ex hubby for lifting the burden off her shoulder already Na, shebi undecided
oh come off it! How can you abruptly uproot children from their mother and call it a favour. Anyway I take it you’re being sarcastic.
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Yankee101: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
dominique:

Go to UK high Commission and report him there. For him to have taken your kids out of the country without your knowledge or consent he must have either faked your death or used someone who isn't you to sign a consent form. Either ways, it's a serious immigration fraud to travel with minors using fake documents (death certificate or fake signature). This can get him deported and blacklisted if he's found guilty.

And mess up her kids records too? All their passports will be flagged

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by mu2sa2: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Draslo:
A secret you thought would never be exposed had been exposed to him for a while now. He meticulously planned this without you knowing.

You need to sit in front of a mirror and ask yourself a ton of questions.
You're even being lenient- she should ask herself tonS of questions, not just a ton.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Saao(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:
Pls help me people. My world is collapsing. It's a marriage of 10years and blessed with 3kids (2 boys and a girl). Like every other marriages, we've had our own shares of ups and downs. No marriage is perfect.

Last month i went to work. By the time I came back the children were no where to be found, including my husband. Initially, I thought they went out or something. Around 11pm I got worried and called my brother in-law who is a police to track my husband numbers

He contacted other family members and he found out my husband left for UK with our children forever.

I don't know what to do. I'm running mad. Pls is there any authority I can contact in the UK? Or can I go to the UK/ British Commission in Nigeria to lay a formal complaint? Is there any NGO I can contact?

Modified For those saying I'm a bad wife, I'm not. I've been very supportive in a every way a wife can be. I've lived in both physical and verbal abusive marriage within the last 10years of my life. He's a violent man, adulterous, alcoholic and a fervent smoker. He gets drunk and get home and beat me up Infront of the children unprovoked. I have evidences and witnesses

I often threaten him I would take my children and go away cause I can't watch and allow them to grow in such a toxic home.
I like that man. He is a real man. You women of nawadays will humiliate men as if they are not human. You pushed him to drink, you pushed him to smoke. You're really a bad woman. You hanged on the fact that no marriage is perfect. There are perfect marriages such terms from the demon. God is perfect For so anything he created including marriage is perfect.
May you change before you find your children.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by timi36220: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Try and talk to yourself and beg God for forgiveness, you will surely reunite with your family.
thesicilian:
Sorry for your predicament. But a man does not just suddenly wake up and run away with 3 children to the UK because of the regular "shares of ups and downs in marriage". And how was he even able to process his and the kids travel documents without you knowing?
Start the story from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by InvertedHammer: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:

I often threaten him I would take my children and go away cause I can't watch and allow them to grow in such a toxic home.

/
He is everything bad you mentioned but you married and had 3 kids with him.

You kept threatening him and he responded with actions. Toxic women like you make men do the unthinkable. I can only imagine the kind of hell-on-earth you subjected the man. You are already painting yourself as the victim. Go ahead and move in with your boyfriend. Isn't that you wanted?

/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Well the only way he could have taken the kids to the UK without their mother is by faking a death cert and lying that his wife is dead. Or faking a consent signature of her. And how come the kids never told her of anything during the whole embassy paper work process? It is a very long process ooo. DNA proof test, other health checks, paper work filings etcc. Ah ah, where was she when all these process was being done?
She doesn't even need to raise alarm sef, just walk up to the British embassy and find out how he was able to travel out with the kids without the mother. I seriously doubt he is in the UK.

It is not hard, they will devulge the papers to her. All the mago mago will be discovered.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by humilitypays(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2020
AdaNri1:
oh come off it! How can you abruptly uproot children from their mother and call it a favour. Anyway I take it you’re being sarcastic.
how well a mother was she A bad wife can never be a good mother undecided

You Naija ladies of today need to improve. You sounding like you based in the UK, hope u no follow lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Gofwane(m): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
humilitypays:
pls spill it shocked
Not yet. I am waiting for her to come and refute my claims then I will remind her of how she initially absconded with them to her sister's place some years back only to come back begging.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by humilitypays(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Gofwane:
Not yet. I am waiting for her to come and refute my claims then I will remind her of how she initially absconded with them to her sister's place some years back only to come back begging.
you see grin
Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by revolt(m): 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:
Pls help me people. My world is collapsing. It's a marriage of 10years and blessed with 3kids (2 boys and a girl). Like every other marriages, we've had our own shares of ups and downs. No marriage is perfect.

Last month i went to work. By the time I came back the children were no where to be found, including my husband. Initially, I thought they went out or something. Around 11pm I got worried and called my brother in-law who is a police to track my husband numbers

He contacted other family members and he found out my husband left for UK with our children forever.

I don't know what to do. I'm running mad. Pls is there any authority I can contact in the UK? Or can I go to the UK/ British Commission in Nigeria to lay a formal complaint? Is there any NGO I can contact?

Modified For those saying I'm a bad wife, I'm not. I've been very supportive in a every way a wife can be. I've lived in both physical and verbal abusive marriage within the last 10years of my life. He's a violent man, adulterous, alcoholic and a fervent smoker. He gets drunk and get home and beat me up Infront of the children unprovoked. I have evidences and witnesses

did you really get bck from work or you branch somewhere else? Are you sure your hands are clean if so ithen you have no cause for worry. Its almost impossible to fathom a man taking his kids and leaving a good woman. It means he didn't even trust them with you. Most men would leave you with the kids. Only God knows

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by habakukjss3: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
thesicilian:
Sorry for your predicament. But a man does not just suddenly wake up and run away with 3 children to the UK because of the regular "shares of ups and downs in marriage". And how was he even able to process his and the kids travel documents without you knowing?
Start the story from the beginning.

Plenty Sense won't kill you.
She has not told the true story.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Openbusiness: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kelvinhunta:
U said it all! Plus is he is over smart he can also get a written consent letter authorizing him to travel with d kids signed by d wife, though he will forge d signature and make it look real. That will nail it above any question
He DOESN'T need any consent letter from his wife. All he had to do, which he has already done, is to prove fatherhood. If it is a baby, or little child, they will accept authentic recognized Government birth certificates, naming ceremony pictures etc. If it is a grown child, they might require DNA test too. Once they verify etc, and the man satisfies other requirements like funding to take care of himself and the children, accomodation in the UK etc, his VISA and approval for his children to travel with him is a done deal.

The man obviously met all the requirements. But some wailers are crying here and wailing like someone stole the air they are breathing because a father took his OWN biological children to the UK. Not uncle, not guardian, not surrogate, not godfather BUT the biological father himself. I want to believe that most if not all the men talking nonsense about it are obviously not fathers themselves most likely and so don't know what it means to be a father.

As if he needs anybody's permission to take his children wherever whenever. God bless him wherever he is. I don't know what transpired between him and his wife, that's another subject and topic and I can't judge matter I know nothing about, and even in this case pointing fingers and blame is not the solution.

The solution is diplomacy and peace. If the woman is still interested in her marriage and coexisting with THEIR children, of which she is the mother that gave birth to the children for her husband, who is the principal rightful "owner" of those children, then she should humble herself, find a way to reach out to her husband, apologize, sue for peace and accept to work out whatever issues they have (obviously there are issues), then submit to his authority as the head of their marriage and Captain of their relationSHIP.

Then she can go and join them in the UK too and leave Nigeria for those wailing on this thread forming Bruce Lee and bounty hunter and ICE agents because a father LEGALLY relocated with his children abroad. OP if you like, let them mislead you and help you DESTROY whatever is left of your marriage.

I think all these people pushing you to create more problems for yourself, they have new husband and new marriage they kept inside their pocket to give you, fah? You better check them, most of them are mannerless ungraceful misandristic females that can't even keep a boyfriend, not to mention a husband or marriage.

Don't let them help you destroy your marriage oh, cuz they want all ladies to be single, bitter, frustrated, empty and lonely like them. So helping you destroy your marriage is just another day in paradise for these low-budget misandristic females here. They call themselves evening newspapers, that's an accomplishment they are so Proud of grin and won't mind if you join their club. Be wise. Make peace with your husband so you can go and join your family in the UK cool

6 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by habakukjss3: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:

For your husband to have longed planned taking the kids alongside to UK. Means he loves his family and wants the best from you.
His act shows he is very responsible contrary to the way you protrayed it.
You must be a pathological and shameless liar
You didn't tell us the true story.
This is just a single story and incomplete.
You might be a bad wife.
Who knows what your husband has been passing through.
Don't track them.
Your kids have better future in UK, and obviously in good hands
Change your ways

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by hustla(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
TemiBami2020:

Unprovoked? Talk another thing

No man will take the burden of taking care of the kids alone, let alone running away with them unless you have something wrong with you

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by hustla(m): 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
habakukjss3:

For your husband to have longed planned taking the kids alongside to UK. Means he loves his family and wants the best from you.
His act shows he is very responsible contrary to the way you protrayed it.
You must be a pathological and shameless liar
You didn't tell us the true story.
This is just a single story and incomplete.
You might be a bad wife.
Who knows what your husband has been passing through.
Don't track them.
Your kids have better future in UK, and obviously in good hands
Change your ways

God go bless you for this comment

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by Openbusiness: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
JoeEeL:

Small small o. Na mod be that guy so. Nor too wash am. grin
He's a great guy, and can be very objective and neutral. We don't have issues, even though we don't always agree on certain political views, social or societal issues, we agree to disagree, we argue to learn and improve. Mynd44 is the best moderator on Nairaland. I have examined all of them. He stands heads and shoulders above the rest! And he is the most hardworking mod too. 4am he don dey push topics go front page. He is a correct somebody.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! My Husband Absconded With Our Children by vineyardfarms: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=TemiBami2020 post=97445503]Pls help me people. My world is collapsing. It's a marriage of 10years and blessed with 3kids (2 boys and a girl). Like every other marriages, we've had our own shares of ups and downs. No marriage is perfect.

Pls don't be hasty to contact or call the authority - make peace. You may involve your pastor - someone he listen to - his parents or best friend. It will be a happy ending. Peace : Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook / I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.