Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period (6566 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pegi23:
Yeah you all read it. Nigerian guys get pleasure from bashing their female counterpart talking about nigerian girls loving money more than love..really? Let me tell you all some thing,once a nigerian guy ask you out the next thing on his mind is sex. They feel once they start dating you they have right to your honey pot..And a lot of nigerian girl need love not sex but once we know what u need us for we have to ask for cash and it will turn into a business transaction which the guys will later be shouting up and down..can't we have this type of love in nigeria where by we love each other and take care of each other if we like no sex involved till after marriage � but no those honry dogs won't let it happen rather they want you to open your legs wide and they should stick their 2 inches into you any time, minutes,hours of the day without caring about you or your welfare and at the end of the day they bash you to their friends who will mock you. But once they pay heavily before having you the will only call you a leech and nothing else because they don't want their friends to know how much they pay.
Most girls in the world love money not only nigerian girls..
Please you all should stop insulting nigerian girls you know it is not only we nigerians that are in this forum, people from around the world are here reading what ever trash you have to say. Pls nigerian guys grow up and have sense and stop behaving like a descendants of morons.. English is not my first language tho .#peace out

cheesy Don't mind them.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
No Comemess.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Oturatetuala(m): 11:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Including your brothers, male cousins and male nephews. Always think before writing a topic.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by BusinessCity: 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by phazotron(m): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2021
bluefilm:
Who let the bitches out?!!!

More like who let the retards and imbeciles out
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Reex12(m): 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
pegi23 are you still having dry pusay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by legallyminded: 6:15am On Apr 26, 2021
Pegi23:
and fire u crazy bastard also
You bastard of a thousand fathers
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Mrscarter(f): 6:48am On Apr 26, 2021
Pegi23:
Yeah you all read it. Nigerian guys get pleasure from bashing their female counterpart talking about nigerian girls loving money more than love..really? Let me tell you all some thing,once a nigerian guy ask you out the next thing on his mind is sex. They feel once they start dating you they have right to your honey pot..And a lot of nigerian girl need love not sex but once we know what u need us for we have to ask for cash and it will turn into a business transaction which the guys will later be shouting up and down..can't we have this type of love in nigeria where by we love each other and take care of each other if we like no sex involved till after marriage � but no those honry dogs won't let it happen rather they want you to open your legs wide and they should stick their 2 inches into you any time, minutes,hours of the day without caring about you or your welfare and at the end of the day they bash you to their friends who will mock you. But once they pay heavily before having you the will only call you a leech and nothing else because they don't want their friends to know how much they pay.
Most girls in the world love money not only nigerian girls..
Please you all should stop insulting nigerian girls you know it is not only we nigerians that are in this forum, people from around the world are here reading what ever trash you have to say. Pls nigerian guys grow up and have sense and stop behaving like a descendants of morons.. English is not my first language tho .#peace out

Isnt just nigerian men. Most men everywhere want sex in relationships. Even the women do aswell. Either way i will never understand how women will ask their man for money just cos theyre giving their man sex. Its suposed to be a part of a relationship unless ur religious beliefs mean u want to wait til after marraige. In any other country in the world a woman asking for money in exchange for sex is prostitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Wish Chidinma Had Used This Nail Polish Before lodging in a hotel With Mr Atag / I Usually Cry When I Am Cummming When Its Too Sweet...pls Help!! / Sex Without Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.