Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period (6531 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2020
Pegi23:
. Virgin girl. Pls don't spoil me.
lmfao

This lie u released just reduce the power of my ba3 to 2%
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Fvckhypocrite(f): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
Intoboy:
This mata no be fight I'll outline my points so dat even fools will understand
1.wen you are in a relationship with a guy ad you knw all he wants from you is sex i see no reason why you didn't walk away, instead you turned it into business.
2.Av you ever asked yourself wat else you av contributed in dat relationship apart from you smelly pussy?
3.with the way dis world is apparently advance,if you don't Bleep dat bitch some conductor will do it for you

In a nutshell, bitches are useless to wee all...they are only useful for 10mins sex ad after i cum she's useless ad very useless ad uselessly useless
guy

Calm down

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Honestly, the girl that created this thread, is Childish and dumb, How can you say Nigerian guys are not worth it, including your father and brothers. Saying some is understandable but all. Are you that daft?. Went through your previous thread begging for christmas gift, from same guys that are not worth it. you really need help oh, viewed some of your post, where you were begging for money from a guy, telling him you will be his friend, if he could credit your account. Are you that sick? Hmmm you really need help. if you are lonely you could seek for help no harm in that. You sound like a girl that has lost touch of male friends, after getting dumped. We've all gone through rough patches. stop behaving dumb!
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by WantsandMore: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2020
Omo, wahala be like bicycle.
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by MrCodeSolo: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
If only women are more honest to tell dia suitor about where he stands or his position in the affairs of the heart...and not see you as an angel investor or become the person that will solve almost all her problms in the hope that she will love you in return...until they do...I will advise all single guys to multi-dates as many as 4-5 or more women steady. Anyone giving you divided attention, just switch over and be the perfect actor for the moment. And make sure you master the art of making papers over getting gals and you will be okay with zero headache or heartache

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by ikennamadu1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
I no even read am.. I just know say Na rubbish she go type grin
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by zietebikebarry: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2020
The boldness for me though.

i love the fact that you are bold enough to admit the fact that 96% Of your gender is into prostitution, in disquise of girlfriend. Demanding a guy to take of you, who infected your memory with coro? The basic necessity your own parents cannot afford you!
Who told you that your boyfriend is solely responsible to provide you all your needies?.
The sooner you learn how to say no to a guy you are not attracted to the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by CHoccolaTE: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Op I agree with you, the truth is that many of Nigerian guys are very stupid and senseless, everything on their mind is only sex, sex, sex, criminality, evil deeds, sex and more sex.
That's all they think about.

angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by phazotron(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
zietebikebarry:

i love the fact that you are bold enough to admit the fact that 96% Of your gender is into prostitution, in disquise of girlfriend. Demanding a guy to take of you, who infected your memory with coro? The basic necessity your own parents cannot afford you!
Who told you that your boyfriend is solely responsible to provide you all your needies?.
The sooner you learn how to say no to a guy you are not attracted to the better for you.

Very stupid set of people. The good ones they say no to, dismissing people for trivial reasons

"He's not my type" someone you've never seen before how did you know he's not your type

Na the one wey dey shine dem dey chase forgetting all that glitters is not gold

Go follow white girls relate

You go bow

The difference in intellect is clear

These ones no be human being

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
do you mean you will not marry a nigerian?

. Don't know yet. But I'm likable to not
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2020
Bouz:
Honestly, the girl that created this thread, is Childish and dumb, How can you say Nigerian guys are not worth it, including your father and brothers. Saying some is understandable but all. Are you that daft?. Went through your previous thread begging for christmas gift, from same guys that are not worth it. you really need help oh, viewed some of your post, where you where begging for money from a guy, telling him you will be his friend, if he could credit your account. Are you that sick? Hmmm you really need help. if you are lonely you could seek for help no harm in that. You sound like a girl that has lost touch of male friends, after getting dumped. We've all gone through rough patches. stop behaving dumb!

Ode go through my post again. Yup I created a post for my Christmas surprise nothing wrong with that.
I ask for money because the person was doing give away and someone won it me Man stay there and be forming holy art thou if I ask and they give I will accept so far me and the person wont have anything in common... And yes nigerian guys are not worth it because of the constant bashing of their female folks on this beautiful website (mods pls forgive me for all my previous and new insults oo). You don't know you are spoiling our images it is not good na. Alot of people not from nigeria will read it and start using it against us which isn't true. Pls you male should have sense
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Op I agree with you, the truth is that many of Nigerian guys are very stupid and senseless, everything on their mind is only sex, sex, sex, criminality, evil deeds, sex and more sex.

angry
they are oloriburuku somebody

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2020
phazotron:

Very stupid set of people. The good ones they say no to, dismissing people for trivial reasons

"He's not my type" someone you've never seen before how did you know he's not your type

Na the one wey dey shine dem dey chase forgetting all that glitters is not gold

Go follow white girls relate. Well she is correct. I've chat with a guy who said he love me and so on only for him to ask for sex. Remain small I would have remove his teeth.

You go bow

The difference in intellect is clear

These ones no be human being
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2020
zietebikebarry:

And who told you ,you should have sex with a female.

Why don't u have sex with your mother and as well spend on her she is a female tho
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 9:28am On Dec 31, 2020
ikennamadu1:
I no even read am.. I just know say Na rubbish she go type grin

You no get sense
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:24am On Dec 31, 2020
Pegi23:
. Don't know yet. But I'm likable to not
i have a good brother will you marry him?
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2020
Somebody done smash this one heart for wall oooo grin grin grin
Go get a cold glass of water and drink then go and stand on a busy road around your neighborhood and scream, "Jeeeeessssuuuu" then go back home and lie down. You will be fine. grin
Pegi23:
Yeah you all read it. Nigerian guys get pleasure from bashing their female counterpart talking about nigerian girls loving money more than love..really? Let me tell you all some thing,once a nigerian guy ask you out the next thing on his mind is sex. They feel once they start dating you they have right to your honey pot..And a lot of nigerian girl need love not sex but once we know what u need us for we have to ask for cash and it will turn into a business transaction which the guys will later be shouting up and down..can't we have this type of love in nigeria where by we love each other and take care of each other if we like no sex involved till after marriage � but no those honry dogs won't let it happen rather they want you to open your legs wide and they should stick their 2 inches into you any time, minutes,hours of the day without caring about you or your welfare and at the end of the day they bash you to their friends who will mock you. But once they pay heavily before having you the will only call you a leech and nothing else because they don't want their friends to know how much they pay.
Most girls in the world love money not only nigerian girls..
Please you all should stop insulting nigerian girls you know it is not only we nigerians that are in this forum, people from around the world are here reading what ever trash you have to say. Pls nigerian guys grow up and have sense and stop behaving like a descendants of morons.. English is not my first language tho .#peace out
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2020
WantsandMore:
Omo, wahala be like bicycle.
. Na wahala be like penis small konji e don move
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
i have a good brother will you marry him?

With this your behavior, attitude, character I'm sure it runs in the family

So nah
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by tsdarkside(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2020
Pegi23:
Yeah you all read it. Nigerian guys get pleasure from bashing their female counterpart talking about nigerian girls loving money more than love..really? Let me tell you all some thing,once a nigerian guy ask you out the next thing on his mind is sex. They feel once they start dating you they have right to your honey pot..And a lot of nigerian girl need love not sex but once we know what u need us for we have to ask for cash and it will turn into a business transaction which the guys will later be shouting up and down..can't we have this type of love in nigeria where by we love each other and take care of each other if we like no sex involved till after marriage � but no those honry dogs won't let it happen rather they want you to open your legs wide and they should stick their 2 inches into you any time, minutes,hours of the day without caring about you or your welfare and at the end of the day they bash you to their friends who will mock you. But once they pay heavily before having you the will only call you a leech and nothing else because they don't want their friends to know how much they pay.
Please you all should stop insulting nigerian girls you know it is not only we nigerians that are in this forum, people from around the world are here reading what ever trash you have to say. Pls nigerian guys grow up and have sense and stop behaving like a descendants of morons.. English is not my first language tho .#peace out

why not....??
you wan talk the ol night ni....

after introduction na sex remain na....
i dont bother....i nack any woman that manage to enter my bed....
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2020
Pegi23:

With this your behavior, attitude, character I'm sure it runs in the family
So nah
whc kind behavior?
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by extol1(m): 11:27am On Dec 31, 2020
you will know that the op is Yoruba, she can only talk online and in reality, she has a boyfriend. many of this ladies has done more bashing on guys but you will see them carrying pregnancy. don't be surprised if you see the op in reality with pregnancy
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by ukpahu(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nigeria girl with smelling toto, i cant Bleep nigeria girl
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Hoyhebusy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
gfon:
You do know your dad holds the title of grand patron for the descendants of morons you talked about.Just drew your attention to it incase he never told you.
Chaii, dis one hit me real hard
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Truthteller2020: 10:25am On Jan 01, 2021
Pegi23:
. We girls I don't enjoy sex. I can go 10 yrs without having sex..
Fixed
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by danilmo: 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pegi23:
. We girls don't enjoy sex. I can go 10 yrs without having sex..

Kwayet
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by danilmo: 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

angry

and what is on ur own mind??
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Crazydamsel: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
danilmo:

Kwayet
. She is right tho
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Freelane33(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
They don chop this one eyes tongue
Pegi23:
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by Pegi23(f): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
Freelane33:
They don chop this one eyes tongue
. Get the Bleep off you modafucker
Re: Nigerian Guys Are Not Really Worth It. And They Are Stupid,foolish Period by dederocs(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Why are all of them seeing their pussy as a sort of exchange commodity sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Love Women More In A Relationship. / Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across / Other Romantic Things You Do With Your Partner Aside Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.