Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D (9983 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by JovialJune(f): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
linked:
Don't be a bitter person. Read your post again, you will realise you have lost the script.

Oh so now I'm the bitter person, wonderful,

When the script is turned, they remember someone is bitter hehehe grin

Funny lots cheesy
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Jeferious: 2:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
The only thing I'm able to learn from this thread is that there is more cheating in marriage by the ladies than we already know. Else, how can someone spend her time since the beginning of this thread till this current page trying to blackmail and discourage men from conducting DNA test? Mentioning "loss of trust" in the home and other bla bla bla? Which kind scam you wan scam men like this?

Finally, na who no even sabi women well. Women are just as sexual as men, forget the facade. On a good day and place where they won't be judged, a woman would give her coochie to the guy she loves(whatever that world means), the guy with a reputation for being good in bed, the guy with the mulla, and so many other guys that she just got attracted to for even the basest reasons. The same way men admire beauty in one, big assets in another, swag in another and good-in-bed in another.

In conclusion, the basic human mating instinct is polygamous in nature.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Na wetin your mama tell you about yourself be this grin you are truly destroyed grin
Go and ask people that insult me how e be for their body , you daughter of hoe get behind me
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Oluwaleinad14(m): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
Shillo 2030 still waiting for this one lmao she thinks any man is ready to settle for some dump shii anymore
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Go and ask people that insult me how e be for their body , you daughter of hoe get behind me

No mind her, about to retire olosho looking for men to hang her problems on grin

4 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhipo, about to soon retire olosho, where you go? grin
Want to go and bribe the doctor to say the children you have are his? grin grin grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Son of a hoe.

Get behind me undecided
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:

No mind her, about to retire olosho looking for men to hang her problems on grin

Better go and help your olosho sister
tnerro1:
Ladyhipo, about to soon retire olosho, where you go? grin
Want to go and bribe the doctor to say the children you have are his? grin grin grin

I had no idea your older sister is an olosho eyah.

Gist me how e go grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Bennysam: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Son of a hoe.

Get behind me undecided
That’s definition of your father , because of cheating tendency in when you got married is that why you’re disgracing your generation here?

3 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Jeferious:
The only thing I'm able to learn from this thread is that there is more cheating in marriage by the ladies than we already know. Else, how can someone spend her time since the beginning of this thread till this current page trying to blackmail and discourage men from conducting DNA test? Mentioning "loss of trust" in the home and other bla bla bla? Which kind scam you wan scam men like this?

Finally, na who no even sabi women well. Women are just as sexual as men, forget the facade. On a good day and place where they won't be judged, a woman would give her coochie to the guy she loves(whatever that world means), the guy with a reputation for being good in bed, the guy with the mulla, and so many other guys that she just got attracted to for even the basest reasons. The same way men admire beauty in one, big assets in another, swag in another and good-in-bed in another.

In conclusion, the basic human mating instinct is polygamous in nature.

My phone,my data,my time,my opinion and my choice.
If e pain you look away and suffer the consequences later no one forced you to take a test to begin with hopefully you attract cheats since you guys wanna be doubting Thomas' and find the paternity fraud you small boys are looking for
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bennysam:

That’s definition of your father , because of cheating tendency in when you got married is that why you’re disgracing your generation here?

Na your papa you dey talk to.
And this must be the story of your sister
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by philip2014(m): 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
If I can't do dna test has a prove of my of my baby's paternity then I shouldn't be forced to do court marriage has well

5 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
philip2014:
If I can't do dna test has a prove of my of my baby's paternity then I shouldn't be forced to do court marriage has well

Women have been trapping men with court marriages these days. So that when they misbehave and you send them away, they will want to leave with half of what you have worked for .
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Benwallt(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
I will take my child n you can go to hell. I will get another woman sharply and continue my life happily
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Better go and help your olosho sister

I had no idea your older sister is an olosho eyah.

Gist me how e go grin

Was wondering where you went, na me and you been they argue now, why you come add bennysam join na? I swear you go like 3some grin. Persin like you, your husband no surpose do court marriage oo, cause u can’t say with one person grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Jeferious: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

My phone,my data,my time,my opinion and my choice.
If e pain you look away and suffer the consequences later no one forced you to take a test to begin with hopefully you attract cheats since you guys wanna be doubting Thomas' and find the paternity fraud you small boys are looking for

Reply the above
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Na your papa you dey talk to.
And this must be the story of your sister
Why do you like mentioning people’s sister, where my sister Dey, u go need visa to take reach there, and this one that trump say u go drop $50k if them give you visa as deposits, if you do Ashewo from now till end of 2022, the money no go still reach grin

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Jeferious:

Reply the above

Just read a story of a pregnant woman sending her nudes to another man and the husband found out. I wonder if she was sending them to her doctor so he can access her medical state grin

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:

Why do you like mentioning people’s sister, where my sister Dey, u go need visa to take reach there, and this one that trump say u go drop $50k if them give you visa as deposits, if you do Ashewo from now till end of 2022, the money no go still reach grin
Pray for your sister let her not end up a babymama all this talk nor necessary I know say you dey lie and now one ghetto your sister dey tongue
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Pray for your sister let her not end up a babymama all this talk nor necessary I know say you dey lie and now one ghetto your sister dey tongue

Be like say u sabi ghetto tings well well, na there u Dey so?
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:

Be like say u sabi ghetto tings well well, na there u Dey so?

Bye bye.

I am done engaging you cool
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Are you minding them they are busy shouting DNA test on social media ask them how much dey their bank account,ask dem whether they have called their married brothers or fathers to conduct DNA test since all women are not loyal let them go and spoil their siblings and parents union.
Na so dem go use their own hands spoil their own homes imagine single men already having the mindset of conducting DNA test on their kids are they implying that they are going to marry cheats if that is the case then so shall it be for them imagine the kind of marriages those ones will have devoid of trust they are already labeling their future wives as cheats.Nonsense and ingredients

Someone that can't afford a DNA test can't also Afford to raise another man's child tongue

6 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
If you manage marry person like ladyhipopo, even if she use the factory wey dem they take produce bible swear, my brother, still go and do DNA test ooooo
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Bye bye.

I am done engaging you cool

Please na, football never start and I was enjoying our back and forth grin
It didn’t have to be this way, but u can agree the world is changing these days , and for the worse . So many things popping up you have never heard during your parents days. Why I will not advocate that DNA test should be part of criteria for marriages, but my sister, men are getting easily deceived these days. If he wants a DNA test, laugh in his face, dress sexy on that day, follow him there , sit down and cross your legs and wait for him to be embarrassed. After that , next time you say jump, he will ask how high grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by luvyaself95(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
For this one small mind she don talk better manipulator undecided
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
maryannasemota:
If my husband asks for DNA test after giving birth, I'll give him the test and divorce him - Nigerian lady says
That is your opinion since ladies today are wicked and cruel deceiving most men with what's between their legs.
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2021
maynia:

Someone that can't afford a DNA test can't also Afford to raise another man's child tongue

Some of your men are doing it so this is not entirely true tongue tongue
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are not making sense
If they can afford to raise another man's child, why can't they afford a dna test?

Whatever, I'm doing DNA test for my kids, if you want a divorce, very fine cheesy

The old world has passed

3 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

If you are honest and trustworthy why are you pressed your man is asking for a DNA test, isn't it a great opportunity to proof that you are loyal and trustworthy?

3 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

If my wife is angry about me asking for a DNA test, that will even make me do it more, better SAFE than SORRY tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Dreadlock69(m): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
Before I marry you I'll tell you I'll DNA test for all children
Ain't no competition baby I'm higher than you

3 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
maynia:

If you are honest and trustworthy why are you pressed your man is asking for a DNA test, isn't it a great opportunity to proof that you are loyal and trustworthy?

And what was it that warranted the need for my proof of loyalty and trustworthiness I wanna know undecided my man will not ask that cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Look at the Rubbish I'm Cooking Because of No Money [Picture] / Met My Girlfriend On Nairaland Not Sure If She's A Natural Hoe Or Self-made Hoe / What's The Full Meaning Of OG?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.