Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D (9914 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / If Husband Asks You To Return The Car Gift Your Boss Gave You, Your Reaction / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am truly blessed not to dial wrong numbers like you.

Help me thank God for your church tommorow

Lame, try again grin grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
maynia:

Because I want to do a DNA test, that reason is enough.

And what's the Reason why you are triggered about a DNA test?

Your man is yet to marry you grin
My reasons have been put forward if you are so interested go back and read them.

I don't roll with irresponsible men
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I take it you are referring to your olosho sister

Hahahaha, you don vex again ba? The truth always makes you angry?
As people grow in life and move to bigger things, you should also move from banging sugarcane sellers to okada riders. After all, all movement na movement
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

My reasons have been put forward if you are so interested go back and read them.

I don't roll with irresponsible men

I don't roll with unintelligent harlots too
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
maynia:

Lame, try again grin grin
Pray to God to help you to walk try again and put it in prayersgrin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Pray to God to help you to walk grin

Pray to God for some common sense, at least.
grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by olapeju39759: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
: It's sad d way u think all other men will be in d same financial capacity as u..Savage response, something very cold for you
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
maynia:

Pray to God for some common sense, at least.
grin
I have modified go back and read the post.

Anyway add this one to God in prayers you really need common sense you are truly lacking it
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I have modified go back and read the post.

Anyway add this one to God in prayers you really need common sense you are truly lacking it

Still pray to God for some common sense, dunce cheesy
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
maynia:

I don't roll with unintelligent harlots too

You must be a brostitute to know this and yet you still mingle with them.
What is the name of the brothel you work in cool
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You must be a brostitute to know this and yet you still mingle with them.
What is the name of the brothel you work in cool

I don't roll with unintelligent harlots tongue
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
maynia:

Still pray to God for some common sense, dunce cheesy

God has answered my prayers and common sense is not one of them

Pray to him to help you and give you dunce the answers you seek common sense should ve number 1
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
maynia:

I don't roll with unintelligent harlots tongue

But yet the women around you are grin

You see why I said you should pray for common sense grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

God has answered my prayers and common sense is not one of them

Pray to him to help you and give you dunce the answers you seek common sense should ve number 1

Pray to God for some common sense, dunce and stop crying grin grin

Easy when typing no rush
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Abeg, make una leave ladyhipopo na, na me and her get this thread grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

But yet the women around you are grin

You see why I said you should pray for common sense grin

Shame, unintelligent harlot, proving it right grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
maynia:

Pray to God for some common sense, dunce and stop crying grin grin
This one that this dunce is interested in common sense it seems God said your case has no solution.

Anyway I will pray on your behalf also pray for it too afterall bible says where two or three are gatheref
D in his name God is there.

Pray for common sense with the unintelligent harlots around you
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:

Hahahaha, you don vex again ba? The truth always makes you angry?
As people grow in life and move to bigger things, you should also move from banging sugarcane sellers to okada riders. After all, all movement na movement
You don't know me so you don't know any truths about me.
cool advice your sister and leave me alone
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2021
maynia:

Shame, unintelligent harlot, proving it right grin

You are talking to the women around you.

God blessed me not to meet men who are doomed grin so I don't know you
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You don't know me so you don't know any truths about me.
cool advice your sister and leave me alone
But na wayward girls like you need advice tongue
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Gokoyer0(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
Do you really expect me to come here to start writing about all the load of atrocities being committed by those women? I just stated some of the instances that she was telling us at home.

I don't care what you think about the stories btw.

CHoccolaTE:

This story sounds like a big truckload of lies.

I am not saying married women dont cheat, they do and men deserve to be cheated on, yes.

But the part that sounds unrealistic is the part where you think a married women that is cheating on her husband and giving his money to a side bobo will start discussing her infidelities in a public saloon like a brain dead mumu.

Either you came here to tell lies or your sister dey deceive you.

3 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Silentgroper(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:

Babe, if I marry you, I will do DNA test for every child you give birth to and if you bring your brother to come and live with us, I will do DNA test on him also to prove he is your brother. I fear who no fear you ooo grin
Hahahahahaha...

The brother part off me finish.. grin

4 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:

But na wayward girls like you need advice tongue
Talk to your sister cool
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Skyclub14: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
Hello guys ..please I need your help .. I met a girl recently in her work place and I really like this girl immediately,I collected her number and we have been talking on the phone for about a week now. Today (8th day)I decided to have a long conversation with her asking her about her love life and business plans, she is single and wants to start a clothing business this January according to her but she has lost her capital to a certain forex trader this December but the trader is paying her 20% of her money every month and she plans on starting the business in February...I have the money to assist her because I truly like her but my fear is, another babe that works in a bank also told me the same thing just 3weeks ago about loosing her house rent to a forex trader ..though the new girl I like did not ask me for money but I feel she already did indirectly by telling me..what do you guys think? Should I free her or help her and why..even though this sounds like a scam to me already

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Silentgroper:
Hahahahahaha...

The brother part off me finish.. grin

Mr brother, there are girls like ladyhipopo out there oooo, May God not allow our path to cross theirs ooooo

2 Likes

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Talk to your sister cool
If I can convince a wayward woman like u to change your ways, dem fit give me front sit for church grin
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2021
Skyclub14:
Hello guys ..please I need your help .. I met a girl recently in her work place and I really like this girl immediately,I collected her number and we have been talking on the phone for about a week now. Today (8th day)I decided to have a long conversation with her asking her about her love life and business plans, she is single and wants to start a clothing business this January according to her but she has lost her capital to a certain forex trader this December but the trader is paying her 20% of her money every month and she plans on starting the business in February...I have the money to assist her because I truly like her but my fear is, another babe that works in a bank also told me the same thing just 3weeks ago about loosing her house rent to a forex trader ..though the new girl I like did not ask me for money but I feel she already did indirectly by telling me..what do you guys think? Should I free her or help her and why..even though this sounds like a scam to me already

Bros, this is beginning of 2021 and they have already started to use your head to play drum?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Benwallt(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2021
You already know the baby is not his. You just wanna do the needful

1 Like

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by tnerro1(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
Ladyhipopo, where you go? Attending to a customer? grin #200 short time? grin

Those okada boys no Dey mercy pvssy ooo
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Jeferious: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2021
Gokoyer0:
My sister is currently learning hairstyling right now while waiting for her NYSC call up letter. We are really close and she is staying with me.

She used to tell me about women coming to their salon to fix their hairs or nails. Sir, married women cheat more than the single girls right now. They pretend to be satisfied sexually with their husbands but they keep on giving their husbands money to younger guys who are f.ucking them seriously outside. There is no week that my sister will not gist us about promiscuity of married women. The saddest part of it is that, while they are talking about their sexual sprees outside their marriages, they used to laugh it off and some of them are so trusted by their husbands. No conscience at all.
DNA test will be done with 100k naira. I will encourage every men to go for it in this present age.

My brother, any guy wey sabi whassup know say women too like d!CK, especially the ones wey sabi perform. I grew up among ladies so I understand their hypocrisy wella. Even the ones I'm in a relationship with would always say that I understand them more than the average man does. And the truth is, these girls are more lewd than we know already. It's just that we guys are too trusting. On my own, I try as much as possible to create an atmosphere where my babe(s) are real with me. I don't judge them(at least not openly), and it makes them comfortable enough to show me their "animal" side. For example, if I catch my girl talking to another guy on the phone in a way that suggests something more than ordinary friendship, I will either pretend not to notice, or I will reassure her that it's normal for boys to stalk her since she's beautiful. All these I do with a smile, and without the slightest hint of jealousy. In fact na that day I dey smile pass. She on her own will start telling me more things about the guy, trying to reassure me that there's not much going on between them. Me on my own will tease her that she's so attractive that all men can't help but fall for her, and that guy is just doing a normal thing by admiring her. Meanwhile, in my innermost mind, I have thrashed her.

This and other tactics have helped me in understanding women and their games, and these days they are as real as f**k with me. What most men don't understand is that women have a mind of their own, married women inclusive. You're all about her, while she's all about someone else. You now cage such human being of independent will into your bondage called marriage because you want to be the only one with access to her body. I laugh in Urhobo grin grin. Besides, even if the man was her fantasy at one point in time, her sexual choice may still change with time. As a guy, there were girls that I fancied once upon a time that I can no longer look at twice these days. It's the same thing for women. Their sexual choices may change with time. That is why I keep on saying that the marriage institution is stale to a large extent.

Women are just as sexual as men. Know this and know peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by gozie4naira(m): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
bring n the divorce pepper i will still do the test nonsence

madam open for me make i enter
Re: If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D by Jeferious: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:

Just read a story of a pregnant woman sending her nudes to another man and the husband found out. I wonder if she was sending them to her doctor so he can access her medical state grin
Don't mind that fool bleating about trust. Me wey no even trust myself grin grin

My problem no be say the women dey cheat. Anybody can f**k who they like. My problem na say we go part with a reasonable portion of our resources in the name of bride-price and wedding. What a stupid universally accepted way to waste funds

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

These Ladies Ain't Loyal at All / How Do I Get A Naija Boy To Love Me? / Help Me!! I'm Pregnant For Two Guys!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.