Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,347 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? (13844 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by abrahym(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2009
mum told me when there is life there is hope,to me a poor man can become a wealthy man, hey ladies if ur dating a poor man and ur inlove with him,ill advice u to stick with him,encourage him,pray for him,tell him GOD love him and He got a big plan for him.that the only way to get him moving! a poor can do something great tomorow but he need ur support,engcouragment etc.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2009
if u re a man and u ve not gotten a job, dont worry. this situation of urs will show u wot women are. wen u ve got ur gud job at least u will know dat it aint wot it to spend ur money on a woman. all of them are assholes except my fiacee and my mum. grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2009
if u re a man and u ve not gotten a job, dont worry. this situation of urs will show u wot women are. wen u ve got ur gud job at least u will know dat it aint wot it to spend ur money on a woman. all of them are assholes except my fiacee and my mum.

Don't bet on it sir, your fiance might just be an asshole too. undecided
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by t00cUTE(f): 3:16am On Apr 14, 2009
wud i leave my father's house where i eat 3 meals with allowances to marry a jobless man!!!!!!!!!! i rada stay dere
@ poster u ve ur answer.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Gabry(f): 3:38am On Apr 14, 2009
I dated a rich guy and when this guy became broke and jobless, I still love him and stood by his side untill he gets hisself back up again. .  it took him 3 years. . . so you can imagine
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by maray(f): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2009
for d fact dat a guy is jobless today doesnt mean he is gonna be like dat forever,so far he is trying his best to get back on his feet,when my boyfriend came newly 2 uk,he has no papers then 2 get a proper job but he told me instead of sitting at home he is ready to work in a barber shop becos he is very good in barbing,to cut a long story short now he is earning twice my own salary becos being a guy he has d ability 2 work more harder dan myself,so pls ladies atimes we might see gold and think is rubbish.so far d guy is not d lazy type and educated definately i can marry him. smiley
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by ladybam(f): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2009
@post
maybe
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lizzyA(f): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2009
i cant even date a jobless man talkless of marrying him,when we still have single bankers,doctors,americana,londoner,yahoo yahoo boys out there grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by shesco24(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2009
Uche2anna i really love your words and the way you speak with jaybaby. They think they rules when they can provide just nothing but food for the house. When the man is on top, he do more than she can to the family.

Women's gift are full of talks and reproach while we the men do with our own heart and never make any noise to the public. Though some men are ungrateful when they are rich at last, they can go marry another woman but i still maintain it's good to follow the heart and not money.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Olowojeje: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2009
FOR THE PURPOSE OF UNDERSTANDING THE TOPIC BETTER, CAN A MAN WITH GROSS INCOME OF # 50,000 PER MONTH BE REGARDED IN YOUR OPINION AS JOBLESS.
ladies please comment!!!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:13am On Jun 04, 2009
Gabry:

I dated a rich guy and when this guy became broke and jobless, I still love him and stood by his side untill he gets hisself back up again. . it took him 3 years. . . so you can imagine
that's the nature of women, that's why more women end up in abusive relationship you have to look beyond the wealth ladies
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by patwhizkid(f): 5:15am On Jun 04, 2009
Yes & No!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by nethacker(m): 8:16am On Jun 04, 2009
lizzy A:

i cant even date a jobless man talkless of marrying him,when we still have single bankers,doctors,americana,londoner,yahoo yahoo boys out there grin

mmmmmsssshhhheeeeewwwwwww (hiiiiiiissssssssssss) sad oniranu , look at u grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by utcheluv: 10:27am On Jun 04, 2009
No o,for what?Even if he claims to have all the luv 4 me,i can't.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Tameca: 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2009
Never ever marry a poor man.I made this mistake and all he ever does is leaches of me . Please ladies ask God for a rich christian man who loves you and will provide for you.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by bluespice(f): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
@ topic:
no i cant and i wont
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
Nope. kiss kiss
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by tkb417(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
and who is she kissing?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
The kiss is just to soothe any man that feels vexed, like you. kiss kiss tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by tkb417(m): 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
stillwater:

The kiss is just to soothe any man that feels vexed, like you. kiss kiss tongue
sorry, not vexed so im returnin the kiss with tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
tkb417:

sorry, not vexed so im returnin the kiss with tongue tongue tongue

smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by tkb417(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2009
u need Jesus grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Kunbee: 4:17am On Nov 11, 2009

Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man?

Is this a sensible question undecided undecided undecided undecided, anyways i wont cool
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by tiwasiaife(m): 8:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
Omalicha: to b sincere i really don't c myself gettin involved with smone who is jobless,don't get me wrong if he is smone who believes in himself nd is ready to involve himself in smthing dat will bring smthin in future i really don't mind but if he is smone who lazy' around i won't even think of it.he might b jobless now but if he thrives am sure he wil pull thru.
hw rich r u?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by mizzochocinco: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
No I don wanna die wit stress cozed by a useless man smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs / Where Can I Hook Up With Ladies In Ilorin / Love you guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.