Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,763 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? (13851 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by nilla(f): 12:12am On Nov 02, 2006
the one to stop derailing the thread
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2006
We are not derailing the thread we are jus elongating. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by nilla(f): 12:30am On Nov 02, 2006
ok if you say so grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by haywhy(m): 12:11am On Nov 07, 2006
uh
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by marlet01(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2006
@ Topic

i think i would not give it a second thought if i were to be a lady,
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by chiluvGod8(f): 2:42am On Dec 01, 2006
These people are not being honest o. If the man can talk a good game and has good stuff then most women will be so desperate to be with him.

As for me. Yes. If he shows me potential and willingness to succeed then I will work with him and make a plan with him. That's what I did with my husband and it's working. We have a our own home, a nice car, nice clothes and plenty of food to eat. It wasn't always like this but I believed in him not in whether or not he had money. Now we are happy and life is getting better for us by the day. What makes me happy is knowing that what we have, I helped to build it.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 2:54am On Dec 01, 2006
Now if most of our ladies can have a mind set like that instead of this 'bring make we chop' syndrome. @ jaybaby I hope u get to read this tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by MyPeace(f): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2006
You started the relationship with your husband in the first instance because u saw a future in him?  May be this question would have been "Ladies would you marry a man who has no future" ( a lay about?)
I definately know, if u didnt see a future in your hubby u wont give in, in the first place.  We are not talking of money as in WEALTH here, but a guy who has a FUTURE (i.e educated or about to be one or even is willingly to go back to school, if he wasnt opportuned to go at the right time.  someone that is harworking and determined to excel)

However, this thread is long over due!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Busta(f): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2006
@TOPIC

was a much needed stupidest question.

anyone wanna marry anotha person that is jobless and poor lowlifer. - hell nahh
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:25pm On Dec 08, 2006
I want to marry you busta am a low life, poor man grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Busta(f): 4:37pm On Dec 08, 2006
Guy, u gotta do way better than that.

tasting ma patient huh? angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2006
Come on am really intelligent, funny, goodlooking. Just poor cry
Don't lose hope, I have ambitionz as a ridah grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Busta(f): 4:46pm On Dec 08, 2006
JosBoy4Lif:

Come on am really intelligent, funny, goodlooking. Just poor cry
Don't lose hope, I have ambitionz as a ridah grin
is that gonna put food on my table, buy ma perfums and maintain ma beauty?

u got a lot goin on for u guy, sorry but i ain't ur type.

tough luck grin wink grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by vadewoyin(f): 12:01am On Dec 09, 2006
I WILL MARRY HIM IF HE POSSESS A GREAT CHARACTER
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Busta(f): 12:43am On Dec 09, 2006
vadewoyin:

I WILL MARRY HIM IF HE POSSESS A GREAT CHARACTER

@ Jos boy, there u go.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by eslynera(f): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2006
@Topic, it depends with how my heart responds to him. coz i bliv someday we'll improve, kiss
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by MyPeace(f): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2006
If u marry him and he refuses to improve, what happens next?

divorce

So shine ur eyes well well. You cant CHANGE anybodY. If he cant improve before u marry him, i doubt if he can improve after marriage. let him improve first, if he intends to be a real man, not only MAN ON TOP OF U
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2006
Never knew this thread is still on---hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Uche u no say i no like Story tellin pple so i no waste tym go dey read dat SPEECH

If he even says i will improve & u r not seein it in him--let him GO---u no come this world kom SUFFER 4 anybdy PERIOD
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by diyobdw(f): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2006
he might get a chance with me if he is broke because he is jobless but not if he stupid or lazy
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by MyPeace(f): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2006
True talk, ONLY ON THAT PREMISE
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by ima1(f): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2006
Now why will i want to sentence my self to death, i have been poor and its a curse i wish on no one.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by cheavroi(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2006
Its sometimes funny the way life is.Women expects a man to marry a jobless woman if possible and call it love.But wen its their turm they say never.Anyway im sure 98% of women wont date a jobless man talkess less of marry and 1% is not sure cos they not in the situation to decide since its not happening to them ,the remaining 1% are angels so they are in heaven.
Get no decieved,a woman wont date you for who u are but what u can since women will love a man who will meet their every need,money ,sex, etc in that order
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Eurphoria(f): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2006
@Topic
NO NO NO . if he is jobless and poor he aint ready for marriage
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2006
Eurphoria:

@Topic
NO NO NO . if he is jobless and poor he aint ready for marriage

Hello, yes Please, Can you REPEAT that one more time? And this time can you please be a little more louder, Thank you,
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Eurphoria(f): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2006
neelsel lol you nutter grin its loud enough you crazy person lol. so i take it you agree kiss
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2006
Girl I did more than agreeing. I sanctioned that,

You took the words out of my mouth.

Am not crazy, it's more like freaking insane grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Bariloful: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2006
Na waooh ladies, you can friend somebody that is jobless and merely seem him, you will know that he has a great future, he is seeking for employement and other thing that will help him, what will you do? Wil you run since he has not got one yet? Answer me ladies?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by haywhy(m): 10:47pm On May 26, 2007
eslynera:

@Topic, it depends with how my heart responds to him. because i bliv someday we'll improve, kiss
that is why i love you grin grin longest time
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by crush: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2009
it is nt going to work out even if u try it, d lady will constantly remind her self not nag, or complain abt finances, infact anyman that goes into such a relationship should be called the WIFE, even in the bible its the duty of the man to provide.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Sapphic: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2009
@ Topic,

Hell No. . . But I will marry a Poor Jobless Lass, wink
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Gabry(f): 3:03pm On Jan 25, 2009
This question goes out 2 d ladies. The guy u love and have been dating, is Poor and jobless. U on the other hand is well off and have a job, Will u marry him in his predicament, OR will U wait 4 him 2 get a job (Thats not forthcoming) ??

Well, in my culture, its not good to marry a person whom is not stable but it does not mean I cannot marry him. Since Im well off than him and I really love him, I would advise him to get a job and as long as he moves his butt and build hisself I would marry him but on the other hand, I would see how much I have and see what is his capabilities and together we open a business where he could do what he is really good at and I could handle other things and we share the money to gether and than we can get married. That is also common for my family to do.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by abrahym(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2009
mum told me when there is life there is hope,to me a poor man can become a wealthy man, hey ladies if ur dating a poor and ur inlove with him,ill advice u to stick with him,encourage him,pray for him,tell him GOD love him and He got a big plan for me.that the only way to get him moving! a poor can do something great tomorow but he need ur support,engcouragment etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Women Prefer To Date Mostly Nigerian Or Black Men / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.