Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? (13840 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2006
Bhola:

No way, unless I am poor and jobless too. Then I guess we'll both live a poor and miserable life. grin
So in your own laws of Physics Opposite repel while Likes attract! grin grin grin ;DPoor marry poor while Rich marry Rich.If na so most of our ladies go still remain for them papa house!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2006
You dey work for Ministry of Labour abi na you be the commisioner for works and Housing wey I go begin lament to you say I no get job.You go find one for me! grin grin grin[
jaybaby:

HEHEHE!
aBEG uCHE IF U R JOBLESS MAKE U TELL ME NAW OOOOOOOO tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2006
u bet!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2006
But wait wat gave you the impressin say i no get am for job
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2006
Na Q i ask you!!!!!!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2006
So you just gbosa begin ask question like that without any motivation
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2006
You were so much concerned about d replies d ladies gave! Y you're so bothered?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Bhola(f): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2006
Uche2nna:

So in your own laws of Physics Opposite repel while Likes attract! grin grin grin ;DPoor marry poor while Rich marry Rich.If na so most of our ladies go still remain for them papa house!

In my own book, na chemistry you need for r'ship. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by kokoletz(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2006
Guys I really there dare nt marry her wit no job cos she deserve to be treated like a queen.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2006
Bhola:

In my own book, na chemistry you need for r'ship. cheesy cheesy
Correct!But how many do eventually find the right Xtry sad sad sad sad
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2006
jaybaby:

You were so much concerned about d replies d ladies gave! Y you're so bothered?
And you are so much concerned about my concern! angry angry angry angry grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 9:56pm On Oct 02, 2006
kokoletz:

Guys I really there dare nt marry her wit no job because she deserve to be treated like a queen.
Well I envy your wife cos she might be one of the very few.Others might not be so lucky! grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by neelsel(f): 1:25am On Oct 03, 2006
uche, I already saw the eye that's why I could boldly refer to 'the likes of you'
You have a tone of responding to other peoples' posts and when they react to you, then you cry wolf. Well this is one island girl who "did not leave her mouth inside of her mother's womb" so be prepare for action.
PS.Would you have prefered me lying and saying how I would marry a jobless man and love him 'til death do us part?
C'mon, you know you can't pay the mortage; buy food; pay the car note; insurance et al with LOVE. So quit living on Mars and come back to mother Earth.
My mother would never allow any of us( brothers too) to marry anyone who is jobless. She worked too hard to get us where we are today for us to turn around and shame her like that,
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 1:34am On Oct 03, 2006
Admonishment taken! grin grin grin
Wat eye?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by unit(f): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2006
To all the ladies that said no,more grease to your elbows.

After my service year, i met and fell for a jobless guy,it was OK cos i was jobless and he was a hustler always looking for someway to make money.i respect him for that but i got a job b4 him and i thought it was my turn to help him financially but that was when the boat started rocking but i was still his no 1 gal.
He finally got something doing which was fetching him good money and lo and behold the scales fell off his eyes and i started hearing about other girls in his life and i was relegated to the background.i tried to revive the old flames but i guess money that could get the other babes was stronger and so i ended up heartbroken.
so ladies don't even think about it,money has a way of showing the true colours of men
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by izoneb(f): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2006
Imagine!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2006
UNit u c that was y I said if i have so much money i ll marry a J-- Man but if he misyarn i ll throw  him out like a piece of RAG- guys r WICKED!!!1 if u srt with 'em 4m d scratch after d MILLIONS he ll dump you !

GURLS run AWAY fast 4m  A J- MAN oooooooooooooooooooooooo! angry angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by gazilgasto(f): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2006
poor yes but jobless i won't go for that sad
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2006
unit:

To all the ladies that said no,more grease to your elbows.

After my service year, i met and fell for a jobless guy,it was OK because i was jobless and he was a hustler always looking for someway to make money.i respect him for that but i got a job before him and i thought it was my turn to help him financially but that was when the boat started rocking but i was still his no 1 girl.
He finally got something doing which was fetching him good money and lo and behold the scales fell off his eyes and i started hearing about other girls in his life and i was relegated to the background.i tried to revive the old flames but i guess money that could get the other babes was stronger and so i ended up heartbroken.
so ladies don't even think about it,money has a way of showing the true colours of men
A man is always in trouble!If he is poor,problem,because u no wan suffer for his house;If he makes his millions,problem,because you think he might kick u out for sb else.So either way the man is still the antagonist as it has always been!Eve made sure that God's rules were broken but guess who took most of the rap! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by unit(f): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2006
Uche2nna:

A man is always in trouble!If he is poor,problem,because u no wan suffer for his house;If he makes his millions,problem,because you think he might kick u out for sb else.So either way the man is still the antagonist as it has always been! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you'ill never understand,we are only being protective of oursevles.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by kike001(f): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2006
if i luv him wat da hell am i waitin 4 so far its luv otha things doesnt cum in we will survive
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by MyPeace(f): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2006
@Kiki001

My dear dont ever try it, love alone is not enough for a woman. Do you know wat u are talking about, dat you will be the one to feed the family, pay school, pay house rent, give him transport fare if he wants to go out, give him money if he wants to drink pure water, give him money if he wants to barb his hair, take him to hospital and pay the bill if he is ill likewise the entire family, etc

Sweetie, its easier said than done. I hv people who found themselves into this, and they are complaining day and night.

Marryn a poor man is entirely defferent from marrying a JOBLESS man. You can marry a guy who is still coming up but definately not a man who is jobless. If he is a REAL man, he will first get something doing before venturing into marriage.

WE SAY BOLDLY NO TO JOBLESS MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2006
Kiki u can only do if u r 4ken rich i mean if u have extra coins in ur pket 2 give out! if not dat dnt EVER try it-

Even a POOR man self dey DISAPPOINT-- dO nOt Go 4 aNy ---- Plzzz GURLS cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lovestinks(f): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2006
for once am actually lost for words, i just pray this type of situation should pass me by oh
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2006
lovestinks:

for once am actually lost for words, i just pray this type of situation should pass me by oh
Yeah!Even from your online name,I can begin to imagine! grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by kinzolic(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2006
Though been poor is nt disease 1 can always get rich so my advice is
1.U can get d guy a job if he's jobless atleast been jobless doesn't mean he can't get a job provided he has d necessary qualification .

2.If u r rich u can make him richer .
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2006
jaybaby:

Kiki u can only do if you're 4ken rich i mean if u have extra coins in your pket 2 give out! if not that dnt EVER try it-

Even a POOR man self dey DISAPPOINT-- dO nOt Go 4 aNy ---- Plzzz GURLS cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Y am I not suprised that this is coming from Jbaby
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2006
Make him RIcher ko Make him Poorer ni

so after making him Rich-he will now ABSCOND with my Money with 1 small SHERIKOKO abi? angry angry angry

Hisses

@ Uche  W-A-T-E-V-E-R
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by mekoyo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2006
Hey Busta re u goin 2 marry cos of money? U feel the love inside u then all other things comes next. All other things like his character, appearance, moral life, money, etc. “No love no money” haba take am easy now.
I am not saying you shouldn’t marry a guy that is rich but not because of his money now.
Think about it.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by mekoyo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2006
abi o Uche2nna. all the singles go dey their papa house bi dat.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by jaybaby(f): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2006
Think? there is nuttin 2 THINK abt cool cool cool cool
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by mekoyo(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2006
I dere go into marriage wen i dont have the cash. re u goin to let the woman suffer from abject poverty? Hey guys if you dont have the cush dont u dere venture into marriage cos u'll have yourself to blame.
As for me i wont get married until i am satisfied i can take good care of that woman cos she'll be the best thing that has ever happened to me.

stay cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Things Men Do Better Than Women / Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human / Love you guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.