Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,346 members, 7,839,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? (13843 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / For Love Will You Marry A Jobless Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lauryn(f): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2006
abeg stop d arguments, who cares whether u get married to transgendered or a college dropout, point is U GET MARRIED, KAPPISH! grin grin grin
oh boi, dont y'all just love me?,,,,,wait a sec,,, don't answer that grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 12:28am On Nov 01, 2006
lauryn:

well, would i marry one? not sure and don't think so
Y dont u just say U wont instead of going around in cricles.meanwhile I know you are not going to marry a poor man cos you are the high maintenance type grin grin Prolly that is y I am working my ass off grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by nilla(f): 12:29am On Nov 01, 2006
Uche i have come to the conclusion you dont see clearly. this is the second time now. that is lauryns comment.

angry angry angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 12:29am On Nov 01, 2006
nilla:

where did that come from.
did any of my statements above imply that
Nope.I was just thinking aloud grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lauryn(f): 12:30am On Nov 01, 2006
Uche2nna:

Y don't u just say U wont instead of going around in cricles.meanwhile I know you are not going to marry a poor man because you are the high maintenance type grin grin probably that is y I am working my ass off grin grin

and the paycheque still aint helping, i couldnt even afford to buy a costume, had to be myself for halloween. not very pleasant angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by nilla(f): 12:30am On Nov 01, 2006
lauryn:

and the paycheque still aint helping, i couldnt even afford to buy a costume, had to be myself for halloween. not very pleasant angry

sorry darl
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 12:31am On Nov 01, 2006
nilla:

Uche i have come to the conclusion you don't see clearly. this is the second time now. that is lauryns comment.

angry angry angry
Y shd u come to that conclusion.
I was repying L post and not urs.
I am working my ass o9f to make money so that i could get L to marry me.Does that sound like somebody who does not see clearly tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lauryn(f): 12:32am On Nov 01, 2006
nilla:

sorry darl

oh sharrap die, U r not helping situation. The last thing I need right now is PITY/SYMPATHY!. Just add ur own paycheque to it grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 12:33am On Nov 01, 2006
Hey i do not think that being yaself is a bad idea.Cmon we are talking of being lauryn here not some Whoopi goldberg figure grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by nilla(f): 12:33am On Nov 01, 2006
OMG

the 2 of you are cracking me up.

which paycheck lauryn, where i sabi you from.

Uche you better make that money for Lauryn oh  wink
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 12:34am On Nov 01, 2006
I am tryi ng very hard.
But you know what,,,, She is not even impressed,,,said i should try HARDEST
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lauryn(f): 12:35am On Nov 01, 2006
U dey deny me naw abi, I no blame U, na condition. angry angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by nilla(f): 12:35am On Nov 01, 2006
lol
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lauryn(f): 12:39am On Nov 01, 2006
who gave u a joke? angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by nilla(f): 12:39am On Nov 01, 2006
he he he grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lauryn(f): 12:40am On Nov 01, 2006
dem tell u say na close-up audition dey go on for hia? angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by nilla(f): 12:40am On Nov 01, 2006
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lauryn(f): 12:41am On Nov 01, 2006
Ok, U win d audition, now fall back!
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by nilla(f): 12:43am On Nov 01, 2006
cry
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lauryn(f): 12:44am On Nov 01, 2006
no vex, na joke i bin dey o,,,,, oya shine am back abeg, I bin dey look my reflection for die sef. Bikonu, shine am welwel, like this grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 12:44am On Nov 01, 2006
Vintage L.
Makes you feel good and then in one fell swoop makes u feel like shit grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by nilla(f): 12:45am On Nov 01, 2006
uche you got her mood exactly. all in all she is just having fun.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lauryn(f): 12:45am On Nov 01, 2006
Oh be quiet, who ask U?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by nilla(f): 12:47am On Nov 01, 2006
lauryn:

Oh be quiet, who ask U?

exactly our point.
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 12:47am On Nov 01, 2006
I should know her.She is my wifey in the making and I aint bullshitting grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by nilla(f): 12:48am On Nov 01, 2006
lol

hope the marriage is fun wink
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lauryn(f): 12:48am On Nov 01, 2006
It'll be without U by the side angry
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by nilla(f): 12:49am On Nov 01, 2006
ok make i run commot embarassed
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lauryn(f): 12:50am On Nov 01, 2006
U better took to ur heels shapshap! grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by Uche2nna(m): 12:51am On Nov 01, 2006
Its gonna be trust me
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by lauryn(f): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2006
trust u on what?
Re: Ladies: Will You Marry A Poor, Jobless Man? by nilla(f): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Prettiest Girls In Romanceland / Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs / Where Can I Hook Up With Ladies In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.