Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? (7945 Views)

Is Jesus God? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Jman24(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Tcwork:

That's your opinion. If you think the bible is mocking Christ.
Without him was nothing made that was made. Again the bible teaches that the word became flesh.
You should have noticed by now. Everything I say is consistent with the verses of the bible

Nothing is consistent from that same book
Let's be sincere to ourselves

Okay let's assume Christ is the creator and was recorded that among his commandments were "thou shall not kill".. how come that same creator needed a murderer to die for the world thereby violating his own law to man?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Jman24(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2021
Tcwork:

Wow, the entire Squad is ready to eat me raw.
Oga take it easy. You have no question that I can't easily answer. I just don't know the question he is referring to

There is no need to receive conjectured answers grin
Let's be realistic
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please don't be offended! undecided
I only spoke our language to my own brother in faith {Zephaniah 3:9} JW Organization is just one out of over 41,000 religious groups out there claiming denominations in Christianity.
Please do well to exchange ideas with the others who feel like exchanging ideas with you, our own teachings is not for interchange, we don't practice interfaith, if you don't agree with us what we were asked to do is TAKE OUR LEAVE! Matthew 10:13 smiley

Funny you suddenly don't exchange ideas. Did that start today?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2021
Jman24:

There is no need to receive conjectured answers grin
Let's be realistic
What do you mean. Ask your question please.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 10:02am On Jan 16, 2021
Jman24:

Nothing is consistent from that same book
Let's be sincere to ourselves
Now you discredit the bible
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Jman24(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2021
Tcwork:

What do you mean. Ask your question please.

Okay let's assume Christ is the creator and was recorded that among his commandments were "thou shall not kill".. how come that same creator needed a murderer to die for the world thereby violating his own law to man?

Please it's a straight question.. no too much story
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Jman24(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Tcwork:

Now you discredit the bible

That was written by human beings
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 10:08am On Jan 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
God dealt with the Israelites using prophets beginning with Moses who wrote the first five books. The reason why the book was splitted into two segments was because what those who lived before Jesus thought about God differs from what Jesus said about his father. That's why his own people (Jews) finds it hard to accept that it's the same God who sent this man.

Of course God spoke with Moses directly not through dreams, visions or signs like other prophets {Numbers 12:8} but the idea that Moses saw God face to face is not INACCURATE {Exodus 33:20} that is why God inspired Apostle John to correct that notion. John 1:18

There are many of such instances we are the only people that can TEACH you all these secrets but if you want to turn it into some debate of no profitable end, then we'll take our leave to continue our search for those who are anxious to learn from us! Matthew 10:6 smiley

Now let me get you clearly,
According to you, Moses thought that he saw God but he did not know what he saw.
Same for Isaiah and Solomon right?
So we doubt these guys records.
So according to you and your organization, the old testament can't be trusted aND is not reliable.
First you are totally wrong
Moses was a born again. Remember, except a man is born again, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. How come Moses entered the kingdom of God.
Moses like John was a witness of Jehovah /Jesus Christ.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 10:10am On Jan 16, 2021
Jman24:

That was written by human beings
So basically we have been wasting our time arguing from the Bible.
According to you, we cannot rely on the bible. So why have you been quoting the bible to me
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2021
Regarding FAITH our Master, Lord and King knows everything so we are to TEACH others, of course i can learn a better way of maintaining my car from you but definitely not about my God! smiley

Tcwork:

Funny you suddenly don't exchange ideas. Did that start today?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2021
Jman24:

Please it's a straight question.. no too much story
This is obviously a trick question that has nothing to do with the topic.
But let's simply say, for the will of God to come to pass, there must be both good and bad. Without sin, there can be no salvation
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Jman24(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Tcwork:

This is obviously a trick question that has nothing to do with the topic.
But let's simply say, for the will of God to come to pass, there must be both good and bad. Without sin, there can be no salvation

Hahahaha.. but you were shouting ask ask
It's now a tricky question.
My question is in line ..
Why was othniel not worthy of worship? You used conjectured Bible passages.
But this question I asked you couldn't write even a single passage to make your submission.

You get the joke now
It's all about philosophical ideas
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Regarding FAITH our Master, Lord and King knows everything so we are to TEACH others, of course i can learn a better way of maintaining my car from you but definitely not about my God! smiley

I am not here to teach or preach. To me, this is all about ideas. In fact discussing with must of you have only affirmed my beliefs.
And as one who is interested in other religions, I have learnt a few things about your religion and it's people.
I am also seeing how the strength of your religion at the face of a strong bible discussion.
What I enjoyed most was you started with a strong bible base but ended discrediting more than half of the bible.
It's actually very funny.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2021
Jman24:

Hahahaha.. but you were shouting ask ask
It's now a tricky question.
My question is in line ..check through again
I just answered your question. Or are you not satisfied
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2021
The highlighted is why we will leave you with your brethren to first sought out a conclusion within yourselves, then after you've all agreed on the same line of thought, we will observe the result of your submission before we can consider what you think!
Note what i've been saying from my first post on the thread each individual is entitled to his own personal opinion, but those of the house of FAITH use the scriptures to resolve all their differences regarding FAITH, i have found a global family of peace loving worshipers who have agreed completely on the same line of thought, so if you don't agree with them it's either you present a better performing group or keep your idea to yourself as your own PERSONAL opinion! smiley smiley

Tcwork:

Now let me get you clearly,
According to you, Moses thought that he saw God but he did not know what he saw.
Same for Isaiah and Solomon right?
So we doubt these guys records.
So according to you and your organization, the old testament can't be trusted aND is not reliable.
First you are totally wrong
Moses was a born again. Remember, except a man is born again, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. How come Moses entered the kingdom of God.
Moses like John was a witness of Jehovah /Jesus Christ.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Jman24(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2021
Tcwork:

I just answered your question. Or are you not satisfied

But this question I asked you couldn't write even a single passage to make your submission.

You get the joke now
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2021
You're entitled to your own PERSONAL opinion Sir! smiley

Tcwork:

I am not here to teach or preach. To me, this is all about ideas. In fact discussing with must of you have only affirmed my beliefs.
And as one who is interested in other religions, I have learnt a few things about your religion and it's people.
I am also seeing how the strength of your religion at the face of a strong bible discussion.
What I enjoyed most was you started with a strong bible base but ended discrediting more than half of the bible.
It's actually very funny.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 10:37am On Jan 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You're entitled to your own PERSONAL opinion Sir! smiley

Oga.. not once did I not back my teaches with the bible. I was not the one who claimed that a part of the bible is fake
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2021
Wow! I thought you said you're not here to TEACH!

Well you're entitled to your own PERSONAL opinion Sir! smiley

Tcwork:

Oga.. not once did I not back my teaches with the bible. I was not the one who claimed that a part of the bible is fake
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2021
Jman24:

You get the joke now
Since you did not understand my answer let me try again. Hopefully you would understand this time.
Christ is not just worshiped because of his atoning sacrifice.
Even before he came to earth he was worshipped.
Our salvation is just another reason.
Even before his mortal life, he was worshiped as Jehovah.
So if you now understand, we worship him because of who he is and not just for salvation save alone.
If you still don't get me, you would need to ask a better question
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Wow! I thought you said you're not here to TEACH!

Well you're entitled to your own PERSONAL opinion Sir! smiley

My opinion is the Bible's opinion
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2021
Jman24:

You get the joke now
And sorry, maybe I am not that smart, I still don't get the joke
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Jman24(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2021
Tcwork:

And sorry, maybe I am not that smart, I still don't get the joke

Funny fellow

let's assume Christ is the creator and was recorded that among his commandments were "thou shall not kill".. how come that same creator needed a murderer to die for the world thereby violating his own law to man?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2021
Exactly what individuals in over 41,000 different religions claiming Christians despite having their contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines have been saying yet none can present evidence that God's Holy Spirit is working with their GROUP except just one GROUP! cheesy

Tcwork:

My opinion is the Bible's opinion
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Exactly what individuals in over 41,000 different religions claiming Christians despite having their contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines have been saying yet none can present evidence that God's Holy Spirit is working with their GROUP except just one GROUP! cheesy

Present evidence that the Holy Spirit is working with their group. That is deep? I would love to hear more about the evidence
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 10:55am On Jan 16, 2021
Jman24:

Funny fellow

let's assume Christ is the creator and was recorded that among his commandments were "thou shall not kill".. how come that same creator needed a murderer to die for the world thereby violating his own law to man?

I answered that already
You are now beginning to ask the same questions and to call me names.
The murderer violated the law not the creator
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Jman24:

Funny fellow

Matthew 18:7
New King James Version
7 Woe to the world because of [a]offenses! For (A)offenses must come, but (B)woe to that man by whom the offense comes!
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2021
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa! smiley
Your interest is EXCHANGING ideas Sir not in RECOGNIZING a distinguished and unique GROUP of worshipers!
We were SENT to search for this type of people and since you've told me that you're not interested in such, i'm sure there's no reason wasting your precious time. So please continue exchanging ideas with your type Sir! smiley

Tcwork:

Present evidence that the Holy Spirit is working with their group. That is deep? I would love to hear more about the evidence
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted is why we will leave you with your brethren to first sought out a conclusion within yourselves, then after you've all agreed on the same line of thought, we will observe the result of your submission before we can consider what you think!
Note what i've been saying from my first post on the thread each individual is entitled to his own personal opinion, but those of the house of FAITH use the scriptures to resolve all their differences regarding FAITH, i have found a global family of peace loving worshipers who have agreed completely on the same line of thought, so if you don't agree with them it's either you present a better performing group or keep your idea to yourself as your own PERSONAL opinion! smiley smiley

Well this is a brand new you. In other threads, you are extra expressive. You never shy away form a discussion. And you used all your great skills and bible knowledge in making your point.
But all that is changing with this brand new you right?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Jman24(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2021
Tcwork:

I answered that already
You are now beginning to ask the same questions and to call me names

Naa.
My point is.. how come you didn't use passages to buttress your points like you were quick to do in the othniel question?
Should we hold your own idea supreme over what u have been claiming you hold supreme (Bible)?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

This is a brand new you. Version 2.0. In other post, you never shy away from any topic. You always used your great writing skills and knowledge of scriptures to express your pionts. But all that ends today right?
1st today you discredit a large part of the bible, a book you used in making many great arguments. And 2nd for the first time. You decide to keep your views to your group. What brought about this new personality?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Jman24(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2021
Tcwork:

Matthew 18:7
New King James Version
7 Woe to the world because of [a]offenses! For (A)offenses must come, but (B)woe to that man by whom the offense comes!

So you are implying he is cursing an accomplice of murder that is required for himself to die and save the world against his law?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Why Are People So Easy To Fool? You dare call Atheists FOOLs?! / When The Grace Of GOD Becomes A Roller-coaster To Hell. / Myths And Truths Of Islam[An Exposé]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.