Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? (39427 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / What Advice Do You Have For The Person Presently Dating Your Ex?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Olayiotan: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2021
Sheriman:

Hmmm, how can we believe you?

Please, you can message me on whatsapp on 08117296901. I will send you a screenshot of my student portal page. Thank you
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Mryacks: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:
Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.

You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.

You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.

When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement.

They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful.

There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are.

The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever.

Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all.

A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby.

Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do.

Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.

You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end.

Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.

Oh lala....love talks Indeed!
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2021
Mryacks:

Oh lala....love talks Indeed!
Thank you so much.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2021
ringi82:

Would have married the first lady I ever dated in my life but she just wasn't ready...I wasted so many years focusing on her alone, and missed my chances with other girls. So much for being faithful. If you are ready for marriage as a young man, don't waste your time dating a much younger lady bc they really ain't ready even if they say they are. They still wanna flex and catch vibes.
I'm single right now, so I'm just taking my time searching for a matured lady. If I get one, I'm hooking her up immediately, no wasting time.
Just take your time.
Don't rush it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2021
freddaboh:
A good one.
Thanks
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by ModestGal(f): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Beze992:
Just got out of a relationship that made me question whether love actually exist and lose faith in humanity. It made me realize that you can never be completely sure of anyone. I guess people interpret love the way that suits them. Will only marry when I meet someone who understands what commitment means.
What happened, share it with me, I feel like walking away,and he's not allowing me to walk away
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:
Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.

You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.

You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.

When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement.

They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful.

There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around. You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are.

The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever.

Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again. Colours seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all.

A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby.

Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you. You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do.

Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.

You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you. You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end.

Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life.

Then when they break your heart, you discover that There is a thin line between Love and Hate .
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by bbstarr(f): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Yes Of course!
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2021
OtunbaBlack:

They say the best kind of love is the one you dont expect.i figured relationships are more enjoyable when we are not desperate for it
Great one but let me add this:
You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2021
My Girlfriend does one annoying thing and I'm Tired...Just lookin for the Right Opportunity to Kick her out of my Life..She dey always murmur for Bathroom whenever she dey carry my Clothes wash these Days... Honestly,She was even the one that suggested I shouldn't be wasting money on Dry-cleaning when she's around...Now wey she don gain small ground..I go dey hear her dey Complain Say"She no fit Continue to dey Wash man Cothes ohh,Say She no cum this Life cum Wash Man Clothes" and no be by Force to Wash the Clothes na,My laundry was well planned out before she came and started doing High Service...I don Tire,Those Side Talks alone don full my Belle...She is Even Vulgar and Grotesque and I Hate That Fact.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Georgejeez: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2021
Canberra55:
every gurl is single until they find that nigga riding in a Lamborghini.

Oboy this word touch me oo
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2021
DAramis:

At the bolded, is extremely wrong. You just committed fallacy of hasty generalisation.

Don't have that mentality and conclusion about men.
State your reasons and proof me wrong
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 9:44am On Jan 16, 2021
99thEnemy:

Then when they break your heart, you discover that There is a thin line between Love and Hate .
Currently, I'm not in any romantic relationship.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by sofiscatedmoron: 9:47am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

God will forgive you guys.

You're so heartless.
You girls are more heartless ,reason am na
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2021
Molahnelson:

You said you are still single that mean you ain't qualified to dish out relationship advice

My opinion though

He said he is Single, and he didn't say he has never been in a relationship before.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by oyindare(m): 9:54am On Jan 16, 2021
chatinent:

Ask google now
What was your question?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

Currently, I'm not in any romantic relationship.

Are you ready for one? grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by boom99(m): 10:00am On Jan 16, 2021
Olunmercy56:
I'm single and I don't have a date yet sad

Sorry
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by chatinent: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Theboss100:
Like which Adam and Eve That simp of a man that couldn't hold his ground when Eve brought the Apple. You're no different from the simp Adam.
I won't be surprised if you end up washing plates in your house and even wash your wife panties. That's how terrible simps are.

How I wish Adam was an alpha male. We for no dey like this. Another Adam is loading Sha. undecided

If being a simp meant happiness, I will proudly be one.

Stroll to hell, alpha.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LINTUNE(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2021
SavageBoy:

You are the childish oneundecided
y do u say so, we have certain physical attributes we wish our spouse possessed, perhaps if u could read very well, u would have noticed that her being dark is not even the reason of having doubt about marrying her in the future..
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2021
99thEnemy:

Are you ready for one? grin
No, I am not.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by TheRealKing(m): 10:04am On Jan 16, 2021
[b][/b]
silento:
No she is dating another guy luckily for me I get three extra and am just in for the kpekus

Damn Niggur ☺️������✊�I’ve found my Gee ���
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by bereavedheart: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2021
parkervero:

Your moniker says it all @bold
So you broke up because those you lack?

No I broke up because I couldn't forget. I forgave but couldn't forget.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by DAramis: 10:08am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

State your reasons and proof me wrong
It is simple na. You just stated men are..... and still go ahead to list some that are not. undecided

The right way to frame your statement, if ever you wanted to classify men should be... Some men are......

Hope you got the drift? wink
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Isokoson1: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2021
No Godforbid bad thing.... I know say she dey cheat so I dey play along... I just dey use her as my washer woman... She dey wash my dick with her mouth...

Den after that I dey give her kpankpangolo
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by tellsblinks(m): 10:12am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:

I like your sincerity.

Men are liars and pretenders.

Men like mynd44, Lexusgs430 and lalasticlala smiley are rare. They don't lie and cheat.

See as you use style quote the big bosses of nairaland

If you're crushing on them kukuma tell them... Boss lexusgs430 don't give her any smart watch oh
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by LoveTalk(f): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2021
DAramis:

It is simple na. You just stated men are..... and still go ahead to list some that are not. undecided

The right way to frame your statement, if ever you wanted to classify men should be... Some men are......

Hope you got the drift? wink
Alright oooo but I guess you're also part of those men (the bad ones) grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by valinno(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2021
silento:
No she is dating another guy luckily for me I get three extra and am just in for the kpekus

Really
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Presently Dating? by Wunna: 10:13am On Jan 16, 2021
LoveTalk:
Hello Cuties and Fellas!

Let's talk about LOVE!

Nowadays, all we see is unstable relationship and broken homes/marriages.

People don't even want to get married any more. They just want someone they can pay and have fun with, with no string attached.

My question is, the person you're dating currently, can you marry him or her?

Whether your answer is YES or NO, please share your reasons with us.

Well, as for me, I am single at the moment and I'm not searching.

Let's hear you out. We want to learn.

You're single and not searching. Nobody asked you. Besides an average single Nigerian girl bleeps 12 times more than the ones in relationships.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Clothes? / 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.