Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic (76855 Views)

17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) / Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 5:24am On Jan 17, 2021
Millenniumlady:
It's the worst disrespect you can ever think of.....
lol what about come to a fast food?
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 5:25am On Jan 17, 2021
classicfrank4u:
You were scared that he might harm you but he didn't.. but u still decided to set him ablaze?
undecided
she was just telling lies
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 5:26am On Jan 17, 2021
Buzx:
Sex with a minor is rape because she's not capable of consenting; she's a minor. In the eyes of the law, people below this age (17/18) are simply too immature to make a decision that could have consequences such as a pregnancy.

But the guy is dead, and dead men tell no tales. For the girl, this is premeditated murder, but her saving grace might that she's a juvenile. I don't know the laws concerning juvenile crimes in Nigeria.
what If she is lying about her age? Someone is already advising her what to say.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 5:31am On Jan 17, 2021
humberjade:
This is so messed up...3 pregnacies and 2 abortions...murder at the age of 17...I am simply speechless...Chai lipsrsealed undecided

Please does anyone know how I can get the BVN attached to my Gtbank account? Note, I have no access to the phone number attached to my account. Thank you
go to gtbank
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 5:34am On Jan 17, 2021
MondayOsunbor:

17years old girl 3 what ?

she is still a minor oooo
you believe this crap story? So minor are free to kill ppl right? So if it was a 17 year old boy that burned a woman alive would you have typed this rubbish?
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 5:40am On Jan 17, 2021
cococandy:
it’s possible. She’s young and gullible and probably believed him each time he promised it would be different.

lol young and gullible but wise enough to buy petrol to commit murder....If it was a boy we won't hear this story of young and gullible
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Lainzo9710(m): 5:45am On Jan 17, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Either true or lie, what is she doing with boyfriend while her parents sent her to study Him also can't control what eventually killed him Parents should train their children very well especially these people of age 15 - 20, all they know is sex sex sex!!!! I don't know what these ants guys would turn love to undecided Let her enjoy herself in the prison

Remand home you mean grin
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 5:55am On Jan 17, 2021
Angel15:
This is very bad, for whatever reason you dont have to take a life. However, this story is not complete, this two had dated for 3years. He deflowered this young girl at the age 14yrs. Even at 17 this girl is still an under age and very vulnerable. He molested and took undue advantage of her for 3yrs. That man should be in his early 30s. He knew exactly what he was doing. With her level of reasoning and violent exposure the man had put her through, she thought it was the best thing to do . It takes a matured and understanding heart to let go of such heartbreak. In another story, their fight started when she found out the guy had gone to do introduction of another lady, even though he denied it

The wages of sin is death.
Women are evil...All of you are looking for a way to support her evil actions by claiming abuse. You are quick to believe her story that she was deflowered at the age of 14....smh. If you can't see the lies in her story then you are just bias
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 6:03am On Jan 17, 2021
Judolisco:
why u go dey sleep with 16/17 yrs old girl in d first place
foolish men will always support women...what if she is lying about her age? So because you sleep with 16/17 years old girl then you should be burned alive right? Do you know age of consent in some states in USA is 16? You guys are just mad...If it was a 17 year old boy that committed this offence against a woman will you come and type this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 6:13am On Jan 17, 2021
humilitypays:
wow, your story is more detailed and touching cry
Detailed and touching by painting a picture of abuse? Without fact she painted a picture of the guy to be about 30 years....lol and accepted probably lies to be the truth that she was deflowered at the age of 14...smh cant you see the women playing the role of being the victims even in a case of deliberate murder? We just have too many foolish men in this world
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 6:14am On Jan 17, 2021
symbianDON:
she is a minor by law. she's 17!
Yeah minors are allowed to kill right?
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by symbianDON(m): 6:18am On Jan 17, 2021
loswhite:
Yeah minors are allowed to kill right?
I didn't imply that. I only pointed out that, by law, she won't be hanged. she will be getting a lesser sentence.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by cococandy(f): 6:19am On Jan 17, 2021
loswhite:
lol young and gullible but wise enough to buy petrol to commit murder....If it was a boy we won't hear this story of young and gullible
she is still responsible for what she did.

You choose to misunderstand what the young and gullible was in response to.

Seems You’re being emotional. ?? lipsrsealed
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 6:24am On Jan 17, 2021
incogni2o:

Do people below 18 get convicted and go to prison?
Nope They are free to go around killing ppl. I'm sure if it is a case of robbery involving 17 year old boy you won't be asking this same question

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Judolisco(m): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2021
loswhite:
foolish men will always support women...what if she is lying about her age? So because you sleep with 16/17 years old girl then you should be burned alive right? Do you know age of consent in some states in USA is 16? You guys are just mad...If it was a 17 year old boy that committed this offence against a woman will you come and type this rubbish?
thank God you used "what if" "if it was" we are not in d United States, only God knows whether she is lying or not.... It is guys like you that they will post for nysc to teach in a secondary school and you will end up sleeping with all the 16 yrs old girls simply because they gave their consent... After all your assertions I can only wonder if you have a working brain?

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 6:32am On Jan 17, 2021
justscorchone:

I wouldn’t blame the girl totally, at that age it’s easy to lure and charm a girl when most of them fantasize about love and their hormones are all over the place, plus the fact they watch and see all this half naked women and watch men ogling over them makes them want to wield same power, they have their role models like Nicki and Cardi preaching about the power of the puss, ofcourse their mind can’t function properly. We as adults have failed when we encourage that type of lifestyle forgetting the generation coming look up to us because they don’t know any better. Sadly I don’t see how we can rectify this issues, it will only get worse.
Dont even blame her at all....lol it is always the man's fault foolish men everywhere
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2021
Judolisco:
thank God you used "what if" "if it was" we are not in d United States, only God knows whether she is lying or not.... It is guys like you that they will post for nysc to teach in a secondary school and you will end up sleeping with all the 16 yrs old girls simply because they gave their consent... After all your assertions I can only wonder if you have a working brain?
You are just a bigger fool than I thought...We are talking about murder and you choose to focus on sleeping with 16 years old girls.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Judolisco(m): 6:45am On Jan 17, 2021
loswhite:
You are just a bigger fool than I thought...We are talking about murder and you choose to focus on sleeping with 16 years old girls.
I am talking about your brain here, since you don't see it as a big deal sleeping with a 16 yrs old girl
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 6:46am On Jan 17, 2021
PHijo:

No, she probably needs rehabilitation. From the little I can deduce she is a victim of paedophilia.

Women are always the victims...supported by pussy men

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by loswhite(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2021
Judolisco:
I am talking about your brain here, since you don't see it as a big deal sleeping with a 16 yrs old girl
I'm sure sleeping with a 16 year old girl is a bigger deal compared to murder...You don't even have brain

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by cocolacec(m): 6:56am On Jan 17, 2021
greatness77:
fabricated story, trash lies from pit of hell she should be banged no need of going to prison let dem go and continue their love story over there

She is a minor and will be sent to a remand home not imprisonment or death.

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Judolisco(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2021
loswhite:
I'm sure sleeping with a 16 year old girl is a bigger deal compared to murder...You don't even have brain

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by incogni2o: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2021
loswhite:
Nope They are free to go around killing ppl. I'm sure if it is a case of robbery involving 17 year old boy you won't be asking this same question

I would surely ask the same question.

OK, let's reduce the age to 12
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Psalmmyzino17(m): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2021
3abortion at 17.. jezzebel.... our lady’s and abortion are lik prick n pussy
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by rachytenny2(f): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2021
Omo shocked This is incredible. Things are really happening!
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Danosophe(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2021
This is what I call a "Premeditated Act" Deeply seated in the Mind due to "Accumulated Anger." Men; Married or Unmarried, should be Very careful about their Lives with women.

And if one must Marry, He/She should Seek a Godly Man or Lady. It is the Most important in every Love relationships.

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by PHijo(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
loswhite:
Women are always the victims...supported by pussy men

Most times they are victims. If men like you supported what is right most cases of abuse would never have happened.

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by PHijo(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chipink:

Hahahahaha... I bet it u ain't shit and u have nothing other than a phone and a nairaland annonymois account grin grin
A jobless mofo who is always on nairaland talking rubbish is claiming Igbo gals are rushing him grin
We got class and only follow real men who make money and can take care of our needs I'm sure u know. And those are our amazing and caring Igbo men tongue kiss

Any Igbo gal "rushing" some1 like u , ask some questions about her and do a background check, u will find out something not pleasant.
My dear U CANT GET A REAL IGBO GAL talkless one rushing u see mumu gringrin

Your spellings are very poor. You need to improve on that for a start.

No, you got no class! A woman with class and self worth will take care of her needs. Most of you are whores and that is why people like me wouldn't touch toxic beings like you. It is people who don't know you girls who would fall for your artificial antics.

Some years ago your people brought your women and begged from house to house till one of our people decides to take them in as a concubine. Those are not the kind of women we will hold in high esteem.

Close to 80 percent of the whores in Port Harcourt are Igbo with a very large contingent from Imo state.

Even in terms of bride price, it would cost me more getting a bride from Rivers state. Marrying an Igbo bride would be a way cheaper option but that notwithstanding it is not worth it.

If you Igbo women are so good and your men are also very good, stick to yourselves and stop throwing yourselves at other ethnic nations.

People like you who borrowed virtually everything you call "culture" today shouldn't be talking about class. Just keep quiet and avoid confrontations because it isn't in your best interest.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Sharonstone7719: 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
6 months and 3 abortions? Nawa oo. The babe is very very fertile oo. Her name should be called "fertility" or "fertilayo"
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by stormborn28(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ecne:
This girl woud be dastardly raped so many times in a Nigerian prison. Oh! I pity the pains your family and that of Chidinma would go through.
Once knew a lady who was wrongly accused of being a member of a kidnap syndicate, she was arrested and spent 4 years of hell in prison.
She was raped for breakfast, lunch and dinner, even midnight snack.
hmmmmm
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Stranger18: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Help me modify your quote since you are in the front page. Please help me beg parents to train their male child too, it's not only the female that needs training, so that all these horrible storieswould reduce. Had it been he did not destroy another person's child maybe he would still be alive.
Olunmercy56:
Either true or lie, what is she doing with boyfriend while her parents sent her to study Him also can't control what eventually killed him Parents should train their children very well especially these people of age 15 - 20, all they know is sex sex sex!!!! I don't know what these ants guys would turn love to undecided Let her enjoy herself in the prison
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Coolgent(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Well you she can continue with her prostitution in Prison or they should hang the bitch asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.