Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic (76847 Views)

17 Yrs Boy Who Win Bet9ja Building House PHOTOS / Whatsapp SEX Conversation Between A Male Teacher & His 15-year-old Student (pic) / Sex-starved Female Teacher Arrested For Sleeping With 13-year-old Student (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by ggood: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
PHijo:
If you are not Igbo and you date an Igbo man anything you take eye see take am like that!

Most of them only marry non-Igbo girls who are better than them in ALL ramifications.

Other than that, they use and dump and settle for an Igbo girl when the chips are down.
Bros collect chill Heineken you say it all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Decent09(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Mods

What is this sort of tribalism this morning?

Seun dominique OAM4J mukina2

On home page ?

That Chidinma na Fulani man abi
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by We4all: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Judolisco:
They should also arrest d parents of d girl... Wtf allowing a 17 Yrs old girl to stay with a man with your consent... Have we lost our morals to that extent?

Words flying around says she takes after her mom.

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by ggood: 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
PHijo:

Na you useless!

If I wanted an Igbo girl I for get dem well, well...na den dey rush us!

Port Harcourt guy man like me.

I just stated the truth. Igbo have a lot to correct. They are largely a liability to Nigeria, not all, many!

Brother leave that stupid guy , him no no say u dey talk true , I know a lot them they date you and dump you and they will go to their village and marry their girls , everyone knows that's why most of my tribal girls don't date Igbo

2 Likes

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
justscorchone:

I wouldn’t blame the girl totally, at that age it’s easy to lure and charm a girl when most of them fantasize about love and their hormones are all over the place, plus the fact they watch and see all this half naked women and watch men ogling over them makes them want to wield same power, they have their role models like Nicki and Cardi preaching about the power of the puss, ofcourse their mind can’t function properly. We as adults have failed when we encourage that type of lifestyle forgetting the generation coming look up to us because they don’t know any better. Sadly I don’t see how we can rectify this issues, it will only get worse.

I pray it doesn't get worse because I wish to bring my own children up in a sane society devoid or moral decadence.

May God help this generation.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Preshhottie: 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Either true or lie, what is she doing with boyfriend while her parents sent her to study Him also can't control what eventually killed him Parents should train their children very well especially these people of age 15 - 20, all they know is sex sex sex!!!! I don't know what these ants guys would turn love to undecided Let her enjoy herself in the prison

Because you are 21 that why you excluded the age bracket, despite that you are still a small girl

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Theophilus451(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
chaii wickkedness
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by ilemona4you2(m): 2:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
oguns222:

That's simplyleo. The shameless tribal bigot, a disgrace to the Yoruba race.
Lol. that boy na confirm Fulani herdsman(terrorist) hiding under a Yoruba identity.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by ilemona4you2(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
oguns222:

That's simplyleo. The shameless tribal bigot, a disgrace to the Yoruba race.
Lol. that boy na confirm Fulani terrorist hiding under a Yoruba identity.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by ednut1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
To born girl dey fear me
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Rex777: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
From the girls angle of judgement, she is even wrong. How come after you said you settled and had sex with him, you still went out took the fuel and burned him.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by luluosas(m): 2:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
Premarital sex is a deadly sin and deadly disaster waiting to happen. Please avoid it by surrendering your life to Jesus Christ now, repent of your sins and be saved.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Badt girl...she went to visit him him with fuel and matches cheesy
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Coldie(m): 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Olushola1144:

That's the thruff....... Charles okocha.
The girl own don be fine girl like that is abt to get life imprisonment, the wiring warders go give am go be back and front
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Uzohendris: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
99thEnemy:

You don go do carding for Netflix baa? grin grin grin

why you no buy gift cards instead in larger amounts, abi you no sabi the new method? grin grin grin grin grin

Teach me bro

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by seunayantokun(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
Lies all over.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Unrated900(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
UncleKoboko:
Unfortunate Idǐot!

Many of these so-called adults and parents of this generation are completely USELESS and TERRIBLE parents.

Most children of this age grow up being MANNERLESS, WAYWARD, and lacks proper home training.

I know many girls between 15-25 years that can't cook, wash their own clothes, clean and do many simple chores. How do you now raise your own children?
But they have 3 to 8 body counts already.

- The only thing most boys know how to do is gambling, doing drugs, playing video games and pressing phone from morning till night, while the girls go about having sex with different men in the name of boyfriends, watch Telemundo and Zeeworld all day, stay on social media all day posting rubbish and lazying about.
Most of them don't know how to do anything properly except spreading legs around.

I blame the parents 90%!

The crazy thing is, most of these parents won't even tolerate nonsense from other people's children living with them or maids. That's why most of this maids grow up to become better than their useless children.

Imagine a 17 years old has already done 3 ABORTIONS cry
Useless generation.

Bros u Dey para by the whole tin

I can see how angry u are.

I will use mouth correct my kids

Tell them what is right

If them no gree,me I Dey flogged hell comot for them my kids body niiiiii if they failed to do what is rights.

Most parent are to be blamed

Most parent have the mentality that only their daughter at tender age would take them away from poverty

Hence sending them to different men to

Omo I Dey vexxx for this country self

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Olushola1144(m): 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
Coldie:

The girl own don be fine girl like that is abt to get life imprisonment, the wiring warders go give am go be back and front
Punishment well deserved.... Warders body no be stone nao.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Born2Breed(f): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emotionally abused teenager.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by generalwo(m): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Scientists:
Lies. You where bittered that he destroyed u and then now u two are not together, he is doing better than u.

U See how street boyfriend shit destroy this one
...... How wetin you talk now take different from werin she talk?
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by 99thEnemy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
Uzohendris:
Teach me bro

FBI , CIA abi na FRD/DOJ ?

[img]https://media./images/8bb5738fa3193f074fd281b1e697e41d/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by generalwo(m): 3:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Either true or lie, what is she doing with boyfriend while her parents sent her to study Him also can't control what eventually killed him Parents should train their children very well especially these people of age 15 - 20, all they know is sex sex sex!!!! I don't know what these ants guys would turn love to undecided Let her enjoy herself in the prison
...... U didn't see the part where she said he went with his family to see her own family and she moved in with him?
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by ayenale1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Olohun o, don't allow me and my folks come to u through where u were born...
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by ayenale1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
She gave the guy good Bleep before killing him, wawu...
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by ayenale1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by ayenale1(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2021

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by FuckThaMod: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Na dem in the name of love, they have killed millions. Kiriyo.
There is an endangered tribe in Nigeria, we need to protect them before they go extinct. Indonesia police are killing them, Malaysian police are killing them, Philippines police are killing them & now Nigerian babes are killing them ooooo.
Talking ill of the dead whom you know nothing about just cos of his tribe. You're seriously doomed.. Just wait till it starts unfolding.
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by blazepascal(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
CalliDora1:
Small girls these days. I wonder the kind of upbringing they had.

At your age, youve already aborted 3 preggy. I blame the parents though. Bad parenting is one of the major causes of rotten children in the society.

true

1 Like

Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Unrated900(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
eldoradoxx:
"
Eventually, I decided to go to his house the following day but I was scared that he might harm me. So, I decided to buy some fuel for N840 from a man selling around my house. I also bought matches and went to visit him at night."

The above settles this case. It is a clear case of premeditated murder and nothing else. She planned, bought fuel, bought matches, went in for her last hot sex with him screaming murder in her mind as she reached orgasm, cooled off after a hot sex by sleeping off, woke and carried out her action.
Verdict : Guilty of Culpable Homicide Punishable by Death.

Wait oooo na yankeee you for Dey type

Cos na their terms be that your last two words
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by blazepascal(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
ignis:
Wahala be like bicycle
e no day hard to start
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Unrated900(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
OriOko88:
Chaii. U lit a room and ran out after sex with ur guy. Chaii. Where re your parents?? It so rate to see a parent here in sw gave her educated daughter out for marriage at 17 yrs. Poverty has destroyed most Nigerians physce walahi. Those benue girls sabi Bleep sha especially those igege girls. Na 500 we dey use Bleep dem for street here in ojoo ibadan

Chai see your talk

Change from ur evil ways
Re: I Set My Boyfriend Ablaze After Forced Sex – 17-yrs Prospective Law Student (pic by Uzohendris: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
99thEnemy:

FBI , CIA abi na FRD/DOJ ?

[img]https://media./images/8bb5738fa3193f074fd281b1e697e41d/tenor.gif[/img]
hendrislinks@gmail.com, write me bro so we can chat better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.